Shared Mantra Energy

Whatisreal

A Disturbance in the Force
Hello,

My question is a simple one. Can the group, as a shared entity/energy, create a mantra that would have quantum effects on the world we experience? I had an idea of one like "Remove power from the oppressors" and wondered if we all took up a consistent mantra, printed it in a couple places throughout the house and repeated it often, could it manifest substantial change in the material world? It would be so easy to do and the thought energy of something of this nature could also be shared easily......Hope this makes it to a final's list for the C's.....

I'm going to attempt to answer this by using your forum name. What is real?

Is it real to simply repeat some words, alone, without making any other changes to one's life?
Or is it real to use conscious active intent to strive towards becoming the personal embodiment of certain principles, so that they are imbued into every action that one takes, and that one's very nature takes on a fundamental change?

I think the answer is in the title of one of Gurdjieff's books: Life Is Real, Only Then When 'I Am'

Whatisreal said:
It would be so easy to do

I would bear in mind the warning: there is no free lunch, and if you think there is, YOU are lunch.

Whatisreal said:
Hello,

My question is a simple one. Can the group, as a shared entity/energy, create a mantra that would have quantum effects on the world we experience? I had an idea of one like "Remove power from the oppressors" and wondered if we all took up a consistent mantra, printed it in a couple places throughout the house and repeated it often, could it manifest substantial change in the material world? It would be so easy to do and the thought energy of something of this nature could also be shared easily......Hope this makes it to a final's list for the C's.....

Hi, this sounds like New Age Create Your Own Reality stuff. Have you read any of the suggested reading materials for participation here? Repititious reciting of "mantras" isn't much different from ritualistic repeating of Our Father and Hail Mary, is it?

While we ARE trying to raise the frequency here in 3D, the best way to start is by working our ourselves. :)

Whatisreal said:
Hello,

To my understanding, we have a very powerful one and it is the Eíriú-Eolas - Breathing Program ;)

Have a look at the thread and see the result that people have.

As mentioned, EE is already one technique. There's also this to keep in mind, from the July 16, 2009 session:

A: Keep in mind that in order for the techno-spiritual techniques to work, the people of the "blood" must be purified and their chakras must be "connected". If this is done, there are even more important functions. For example: mental blocking of 4D STS attacks. Do you realize that 200 or so people assembled this way, and a block against the marauders could be put in place? Furthermore the wave is coming, the "dancers" could very well determine how it affects your planet and reality. Can you imagine what would happen if the "elite" of your world were cut off from their 4D STS power supply? What if their mind control techniques and frequency fences just "fizzled"?

Q: (L) Well that's crazy. (Ark) How can it happen that they are cut off from their power supply? I don't understand.

A: Mental blocking.

Q: (DD) Do they block themselves? (Review of previous answer) (A***) So they're talking about the dance, and people together doing this dance would create some sort of block?

A: Exactly.

Q: (A***) That's a good reason to learn to dance! (Ark) Well, how long would you have to dance to keep the block going long enough?

A: You create it with the dance, chant, musical induced state, and then just add power as needed.

Notice that it's not quite so simple has repeating a mantra. It has to do with accessing our own higher selves. That hyperdimensional interaction has hyperdimensional influences, apparently. In other words, this kind of thing is possible only by the proper use of HD technology, which requires Knowledge and Being. That means Work! ;)

After consideration, I withdraw the question and thank the moderators for their time and energy. I will look into the breathing program.

Regards,

Michael

Back
Top Bottom