Shape changing dark shadow over field and number 439

PabloAngello

Jedi Master
Hello.

My friend doesnt know English too good so I will write here her story by myself, looking for help with understanding what is going on with her and her life.
First of all, we are very close and talk ourselves almost about everything, big connection between us is being felt.

The event occured today 1st of November 2014 slightly past 6pm.
She was driving a car and stopped before rail crossing. And after a moment she saw hardly to describe shape shifting dark matter/shadow several meters from her over the field.
She felt like 'frozen', couldnt move and felt very big press over her body, especially chest. She couldn't say anything and was looking on this thing, she claims that it was very hard NOT TO LOOK at it.
She also felt a short moment of blissful feeling (like during hugging with someone) and 'heard' sequence of numbers in her head. It was 439.

All of this took just a moment and this dark shape shifting thing dissapeared. With a terrible shock feeling she moved further. She is stiil in shock now describing me all of this.

I am not a fun of numerology but I started to search internet and found this _http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.com/2011/08/angel-number-439.html
It is kinda weird what is written and I do not know any basis that would convince me to believe in numerology thesis but who knows what is true..

Another information that can be somehow 'useful' about my friend:
- She experienced several probably paranormal events like:
- footsteps on the family house stairs despite everyone is sleeping
- footsteps under her own room door despite noone should be there
- her rooms doors opened after she woke up despite she closed it before went to sleep
- pot moved on the kitchen table by itself
- feeling the presence of someone, that someone is observing her
- recurring dream about kind of big bomb explosion and her death after she wakes up and feels like whole her body atoms vibrating
- when she was younger she felt future events (she is still very young though)
etc.

She is emotional very warm hearted and empathic person but has strong character and has been already through a lot in life.

Thank you in advance for any helpful information.
Pablo

[quote author=PabloAngello]
I am not a fun of numerology but I started to search internet and found this _http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.com/2011/08/angel-number-439.html
It is kinda weird what is written .....
[/quote]

It seemed very new agey to me and personally I would not take that particular numerology material seriously.

From what you have written, it seems that your friend is "sensitive" and has had some paranormal experiences. If she wants to understand this phenomenon better, some useful material are :
- Laura's "High Strangeness" book
- Karla Turner's books and videos (discussed here )
- John Keel's works (discussed here )

You mentioned she is not comfortable with english - still if she is able to read some of this or find translated material, it could be helpful.

The important thing to remember in my opinion is that there is a lot of disinformation, confusion and outright lies out there on the topic of paranormal experiences - so one has to be careful about what material to take seriously. It is a complex topic with no simple quick answers.

On a more practical level, it has been observed and verified through the experience of many members here that diet plays a role in improving one's physical health as well as paranormal occurrences. Cutting out gluten, dairy, minimizing carbs and increasing good fats - in essence going towards a paleo or ketogenic diet - is generally helpful. The diet and health section in the forum has more details. You may consider looking into this dietary aspect and suggesting the same to your friend.

fwiw

obyvatel said:
It is kinda weird what is written .....

It seemed very new agey to me and personally I would not take that particular numerology material seriously.

From what you have written, it seems that your friend is "sensitive" and has had some paranormal experiences. If she wants to understand this phenomenon better, some useful material are :
- Laura's "High Strangeness" book
- Karla Turner's books and videos (discussed here )
- John Keel's works (discussed here )

You mentioned she is not comfortable with english - still if she is able to read some of this or find translated material, it could be helpful.

The important thing to remember in my opinion is that there is a lot of disinformation, confusion and outright lies out there on the topic of paranormal experiences - so one has to be careful about what material to take seriously. It is a complex topic with no simple quick answers.

On a more practical level, it has been observed and verified through the experience of many members here that diet plays a role in improving one's physical health as well as paranormal occurrences. Cutting out gluten, dairy, minimizing carbs and increasing good fats - in essence going towards a paleo or ketogenic diet - is generally helpful. The diet and health section in the forum has more details. You may consider looking into this dietary aspect and suggesting the same to your friend.

fwiw
[/quote]

Thank you but there is no explanation about the field situation.

Thank you but there is no explanation about the field situation.
[/quote]

Some possibilities would be
- alien abduction
- electromagnetic fluctuations in the local area
- spirit possession
- hallucination

or combinations of the above. EM fluctuations usually accompany paranormal experiences. Were there any reports of odd phenomena in the area around the time the incident occurred ?

These types of events are one-off occurrences, usually with high emotional charge for the affected person. So I would suggest treading carefully. Can a real explanation be given or more importantly - will it be helpful for the person concerned? I do not know the answers. However, if the person is open towards exploring this murky area of human experience, then the sources suggested earlier will hopefully be useful. Just keep in mind that if this indeed was a paranormal experience, then there does not exist easy, comfortable explanations, but only possibilities to be explored if one sincerely wishes to go deeper.

PabloAngello said:
SeekinTruth said:
Was there any missing time for your friend?

From what she said it seems like she was frozen in time.

Not quite sure, but if there was some "time anomaly," and your friend's description is accurate, and keeping what obyvatel said above in mind, there are quite a few possibilities of high strangeness/paranormal phenomena taking place - including perhaps an abduction with a screen memory. But, again, very difficult to say. Can you elaborate a bit or give a little more info if you have it on the "frozen in time" aspect?

The things to keep in mind that are important were already mentioned by obyvatel in his last post. Keep those questions in mind and tread carefully.

SeekinTruth said:
PabloAngello said:
SeekinTruth said:
Was there any missing time for your friend?

From what she said it seems like she was frozen in time.

Not quite sure, but if there was some "time anomaly," and your friend's description is accurate, and keeping what obyvatel said above in mind, there are quite a few possibilities of high strangeness/paranormal phenomena taking place - including perhaps an abduction with a screen memory. But, again, very difficult to say. Can you elaborate a bit or give a little more info if you have it on the "frozen in time" aspect?

The things to keep in mind that are important were already mentioned by obyvatel in his last post. Keep those questions in mind and tread carefully.

There is no more, she doenst remember more details, she wants to forget it and is scared. Last night again she had very strong feeling that someone is staring on her behind the window but noone 'was there'. She had this feeling that she also has to look at this window to notice him/it but there was just empty space.

Back
Top Bottom