Shadow government documentary: "What they don't want you to see"

Castorette

Padawan Learner
I just listened to this documentary tonight and I'm putting it here because I think it's really important. The journalist who put this video on the internet was arrested today. I'm dropping it off because I'd like you to help me understand it better.

I know it's Alex Jones, but come on.

I still reserve a little discomfort for myself because someone filming his own arrest is making me uncomfortable.

I feel like it takes us one floor down the rabbit hole!

I just finished watching it also! I’m kind of speechless, this is HUGE. Very complex data collection operations manipulating events by analyzing the personal information of people and using that to influence their actions.

Near the end, the riots and defund the police movements are discussed and are said to be examples of this technical manipulation. They show robotic police of various sorts that will replace the humans. They also intend to make a fortune on this new tech which is apart of the planned world wide servalence network.

Lots of big names are involved, John Brennan, Obama etc. Now Millie has been arrested. This is a shocker. A bomb just went off !!! It’s looking like the Minority Report.

Last night Spiro broke a story that a reporter for Infowars was arrested on a secret indictment.

He proceeded to state that they think she was arrested due to a documentary they were working on.

One of the whistleblowers in this documentary then went online and immediately released this documentary through her YouTube channel.

Here's the trailer

Here's the full documentary

None of this will be new to the people around here and quite possibly some of it may be Psyops.

I have no opinion to the veracity / accuracy of the info as I'm no expert in these fields of deep state actors, politicians, power plays so FWIW.

Thank you for posting Shadowgate.

Millie only contracts for Alex Jones; she's independent.

I'm a member of one of the whistle blowers community, Tore Says. We were waiting for Tore to play Shadowgate when she got a phone call from Millie Weaver as they arrested her husband.

They arrested her, her husband and brother. There is a fund for the Weavers' defense. I saw that Michael Flynn donated.

Pete Santilli ran the documentary later on and there is an interview with Tore and Patrick Bergy in the last part, after the film....It adds more info to the film. Start for interview is approximately 1:53:

I saw the following this morning:
Just got these. Tore wrote about Hurricane Electric in one of her articles and it's mentioned in Shadowgate:

How big is: Hurricane Electric (the internet backbone) future-tech.co.uk - (We) Are The News

This one is super interesting:

Last edited:
Last night Spiro broke a story that a reporter for Infowars was arrested on a secret indictment.

He proceeded to state that they think she was arrested due to a documentary they were working on.

One of the whistleblowers in this documentary then went online and immediately released this documentary through her YouTube channel.

Here's the trailer

Here's the full documentary

None of this will be new to the people around here and quite possibly some of it may be Psyops.

I have no opinion to the veracity / accuracy of the info as I'm no expert in these fields of deep state actors, politicians, power plays so FWIW.

My question is will we have to endure a complete take over by tech at this time and if the answer is yes, why? What purpose does it serve in lessons. There seems to be so many other lessons to be had so why is this one to be allowed. Free will . . . Phooey. I've about had it with that line as it seems everyday we are being pushed thru a juicer. "Help is on the way", cool but what's to be left of us to even acknowledge it when it arrives. I was just listening to a talk show on how many of us are just wanting to pack it in as everything seems hopeless therefore many are feeling isolated and with no glimmer of hope. Why put good souls thru a mangle before offering assistance. A preemptive strike by creation before our individual character has vanished, maybe? I'm really starting to doubt such a thing will happen.

I watched the documentary last night and was very impressed. Now, realize that this goes on in, at least, all the Five Eyes nations, and that the same access to information must be purchased all over the world.

Tore goes on for hours at a time on her own YouTube channel. Tore Says

I'm thinking back to when smartphones first took off in popularity, and for all the concerns about privacy, and the ways to preserve it, it amounted to an empty assurance that it would be respected. So, invasion of privacy was always the goal. But it wasn't just about privacy, but convenience and features and improving products and services - to that end privacy was afforded to the promise of future improvements, and it was to be gathered anomynously.

So gathering information was easy. And as we are afforded freedoms, what concern is it of anyone what our online habits are? If anything, it would as well, only be beneficial in the future.

So, on that side of things, all is shared, cooperative, and privacy isn't too big an issue, because it is for a higher purpose, and with the permissiveness freedoms allow, who is to judge another for their online habits? And isn't it been all along by these big social media / tech companies to do as we have been all along: gathering, sharing, engaging in social activities?

So, information gathering was not a problem. So we have to ask: to what end were these companies invested? I think the internet was a new frontier and all embraced it, but following its success came the colonizers who seek to exploit. So social media is established and through private companies the masses migrated to their juristictions - it is free after all. Popularity is emphasised, with monetization the carrot to which the masses flock, and a little portable mass-media appliance in everyones pocket to afford them a dream of being a part of it all - it has been always a social incentive, to that end they place restrictions. But as well, they turn our propensities around into anti-social activities, turn cooperation into antagonism, make tolerance a travesty, ect., because with the internet, we cooperated and networked to the point where the establishment was undermined and their power impotent.

So, data collecting isn't the goal. Reserving it to themselves is. But it can't happen overnight. And in this process of reversal, it is revolutionary, so it is a all-in kind of proposition. And so you have blackmail, scandals, powerplays, ect. because automation left us to fight over its control. And so data isn't the real goal, it is our character, integrity, our nature they must mute. And so they attempt to trick the senses with false flags, staged shows, phoney perceptions, all manner of falsehood in an attempt to overthrow our decency. It is largely hidden from view, but you can see by all the lunacy what is in play. It is a parasitic, predacious, goal that isn't comprehesible to the host, but easy identified just the same. And though it is aggressive and pernicious, that is its nature. So, when it comes to tech supremacy, the parasites are always trying to co-opt it, but it isn't in their nature to rule. And so it is in futility they attack aspects of our nature, but never successful - physically, or virtually. Theirs is never to reign, but to steer.

So, it is self-serving fanfare that people in power use to exhibit some sort of worth and virtue. And is often the case they will play both sides to do so. And the notion that because they have vast amounts of data, they are more powerful, it would be to make improvements; but as a means to tyrannize us it isn't about information, but our character - our nature.

And they can't just blurt out: 'Ha-ha! you, you, and you!.... we know what you've said or done! Pay us or we will reveal it to everyone!' or 'Silence you! You are one to talk!'. They can't just come out and make claims - admitting that their data collection is invasive. They must imply. Use innuendo. And they pepper the social media with political correctness so that even if you don't have a spot on your character - that is itself a crime. So, between blackmail and crime by association, a atmosphere of suspicion is created, stiffling the very things the internet was created to allow.

So data plays a minor role. It is a means to employ psychological attacks on the general public. Make data collection a tyrannical theme, even as it is used cooperatively and for the widespread benefit of all, so that it falls into restricted use. They report on their actions as if it were not theirs, then use it as a excuse to limit it to themselves. Its twisted.

Activist Suzie Dawson has made a quite comprehensive analysis of the documentary. I'm not too familiar with her, but what she writes is an interesting read, see here:

I think this is a very good example of what the C's say here. I can't help but think of the possible event that would take all systems down.

A: Lord of Serpent promises its followers infinite power which they must seek infinite knowledge to gain, for which they pledge allegiance infinitely, for which they possess for all eternity, so long as they find infinite wisdom, for which they search for all infinity.

They seek all knowledge of every human on the planet which will give them infinite power over everyone or so they think.

As I'm still reading Political Ponerology, which describes clearly whats happening now, I wonder if this system is being used to target the known pathological types, the ones that naturally fall into the plan. They've been given the go ahead, ties in with letting the criminals out of jail. They probably gave them free smart phones! The possibilities are endless. I really need to watch this again as its quite complex and its hard to grasp entirely in one viewing.

I bet Biden and Harris announcing they would mandate masks wearing for all even outdoors for 3 months was the product of this "research".
That had a weird feel to it.

From The Gateway Pundit, the comments are interesting.

Her exposure of the Sunrise movement was explosive as well.

2 comments from the site:

Arrested by who and state charges? Someone is desperate to silence Millie.
Watch all her videos, she's uncovered a lot including election fraud and exposing who is behind the rioting and the connection to Democrats.

Millicent “Millie” Weaver, 29, and her husband Gavin Wince,
46, were taken into custody by the Portage County Sheriff’s Office.
Each faces one count each of robbery, tampering with evidence,
obstructing justice, and domestic violence, according to jail officials cited by Daily Dot. (Publicly available online jail records reviewed by Law&Crime do not contain precise charges for Weaver and Wince. Wince was booked at 1:51 a.m. Friday; Weaver was booked at 1:55 a.m., the records indicate.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom