Several videos of people in different countries collapsing the same weird way

Ellipse

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
The people are turning on themself as they wanted to protect from something in the air and then collapse. French speaking but the guy just describe what is show in the video.

Edit:
The guy speaking is Max Igan. Perhaps someone can find back the original English video.

Last edited:
Those videos are creepy and disturbing! Poor people, what happened to them?

I don't know who Max Igan is, never heard of him before. There's a Youtube channel that hosts his videos here. I checked to see if I can find the original to the one you posted, but no luck. Maybe somebody else can find it?

I don't know what to think about those. Most of them look like epilepsy attacks. I remember when one of the kids in my high school had one during a soccer match (it was really hot, and he was standing in the sun). He stood still, looked at the sky (like he was seeing something), and screamed. After a few seconds, he collapsed and got convulsions with a very stiff body. It seemed really bizarre, quite similar to those videos.

They are partial seizures that in most cases get generalized. There are a bunch of added factors, including mask use, environmental factors, more videos available because everyone has a phone, etc. Neurological system side effects are among the most common COVID vaccines main side effects (at least from the military health database in the U.S.) as well. But I don't see anything unusual in the epilepsy. It's a tonic spastic reaction and depending on the origin in the brain, a person can circle around with eyes deviated before falling into a tonic clonic generalized seizure.

You see a person out there doing that, just make sure the surrounding space is safe and/or help the person into the floor and call the emergency services.

I've seen this happen before. If I had filmed it and added Stranger Things music to it, it would indeed seem otherworldly.

It's a good reminder to always exhaust all possible mundane explanations before going to the woo-woo ones... Although I have to add that there is nothing 'mundane' about forced experimental vaxxes that very few people actually needed. :rolleyes:

Yeah most of them look like epileptic seizures, my mum does exactly the same thing when she has one, except she's wheelchair bound.. but she twists to the side and her arm reaches out as if she's looking or pointing at something above her & to the side. It does NOT look like what I always imagined a seizure would look like (from TV etc), it looks like she's purposely and controlledly doing those actions. The first time it happened, at first I thought she was trying to point out that there was a spider on the wall :)

Found the original bit of Max Igan's video, if anyone still wants it, starts about 7:46 into this: The Conclusion is Not Foregone

Symptômes étranges, dans plusieurs endroits du monde. #vaccination
Citer le Tweet

EQshGHx1_mini.jpg

Éric Archambault
@EricArchambau7
2 oct.
À Sivas en Turquie un chauffeur de bus a encore ces mêmes symptômes très étranges en conduisant...

Those videos are creepy and disturbing! Poor people, what happened to them?

I don't know who Max Igan is, never heard of him before. There's a Youtube channel that hosts his videos here. I checked to see if I can find the original to the one you posted, but no luck. Maybe somebody else can find it?
Max Igan is one of the people that came to prominence in conspiracy circles around the first lockdown. I'd put him in the same category as people like Stew Peters or the health ranger guy. Some hits but a whole load of misses too. Healthy skepticism required.

They are partial seizures that in most cases get generalized. There are a bunch of added factors, including mask use, environmental factors, more videos available because everyone has a phone, etc. Neurological system side effects are among the most common COVID vaccines main side effects (at least from the military health database in the U.S.) as well. But I don't see anything unusual in the epilepsy. It's a tonic spastic reaction and depending on the origin in the brain, a person can circle around with eyes deviated before falling into a tonic clonic generalized seizure.

You see a person out there doing that, just make sure the surrounding space is safe and/or help the person into the floor and call the emergency services.
This is the most intense one of these I have seen

Disturbing 😳. Not sure what to make of it, but I got two observations.

1. First the guy at the bank with the white shirt. Not sure what the nurse and the doctor saw but seems like they gave up trying to help the guy.

2. The guy trying to fight it was ok until he tripped with the water containers and fell down.

Also aside from the poor guy falling at the train station, what happened to the rest after? Did they died or suffered some kind seizure or stroke?

I have already seen these videos, it is very disturbing.

Today in town I noticed several women, between 60 and 70 years old, having neurological movements, like Parkinson. I didn't like to see that. Especially various women in the same morning. It seems to me that I see more and more people who have difficulty either walking or concentrating (when paying at the cash register, in the shop, for example.) It's very sad to see all this. It's frightening. It hurts.

My first thoughts had been:
- 4D critter bleed through
- the nanotech in the vaxxed had been activated / tested
- Epilepsy
But for epilepsy the symptoms are too similar for me. I only saw an epileptic person fall one time. He did freeze and fall straight on his face. But then, i am no doctor.

I've seen this happen before. If I had filmed it and added Stranger Things music to it, it would indeed seem otherworldly.

It's a good reminder to always exhaust all possible mundane explanations before going to the woo-woo ones... Although I have to add that there is nothing 'mundane' about forced experimental vaxxes that very few people actually needed. :rolleyes:

The epilepsy attacks were my fist impression as well when someone showed this to me a little while back, it is scary when one simply witnesses all these events, because they're indeed scary events, even if one expects them or knows about them.. they're such a sudden stop to normal behavior, and they look so painful.

I had a dog who suffered from these, and the first sign that he was about to go through an episode was that he would start biting the air... then get stiff and collapse on the ground. No matter how many times I saw it, and how much preparation I had, it was always scary.

Back
Top Bottom