Session 9 May 2020

Thanks so much for the session. I was as surprised as Andromeda to hear about Gates being a Greenbaum victim - didn't expect that answer!

I'll include Elvis and Noko in my prayers. I hope they feel better soon. :flowers:
What is a Greenbaum victim?

<snip>
I don't think so. Gates is a talking puppet. He doesn't have the awareness and maybe even intelligence to be too high. The people who are higher up are not so visible. IMO the Rothschilds and Rockefellers are significantly higher than Gates, but we don't see them talking crap on TV every day. Publicity paints a target on their backs, which is something Billy has clearly not figured out. Most of the people we see on TV aren't very high up, I think. They're the relatively expendable puppets. The real power stays in the shadows and manipulates behind the scenes.

Gates is a creepy little cheater. You need more than that to have real power. He has money, but the idea that he's smart is only an illusion. He seems stuck on the level of a 12 year old to me.

Yep, that's what I think.
I ask myself whether there is much free will left in a greenbaum victim. He certainly is a talking puppet, no doubt about that. But is he a cheater? Hm. I don't know. I am inclined to see him only as a tool to cheat, not as the cheater himself. And knowing about the greenbaum involvement I ask myself whether he is responsible for his deeds and speeches. I would say no.

About the smell also surfacing in the Los Angeles area (as mentioned in the above linked thread)..according to this article, back in 2012 a strong smell of sulfur was also reported in the Los Angeles area after a thunderstorm. I wonder if there was also a thunderstorm in the Los Angeles area recently prior to the smell surfacing.

Was reviewing Ben Davidson (Suspicious0bservers) from 2016 that @Pashalis had posted - and many things came up again as reminders in this review. Checking further of where things are at now, there is a brief video posted below titled Sign of Magnetic Event, Super Hail, Solar Cycles | S0 News May.24.2020 - and yes that big chunk of Hail that drooped from the sky is featured, and something else related to what people have been smelling, Sulfur (if not mistaken it has been reported by others on the Forum also).

In this short segment a paper comes up titled '
Magnetic Field Geometry and Composition Variation in Slow Solar Winds: The Case of Sulfur' (it is behind a paywall).

Going back to the 2016 post/video, it was an interesting discussion on our weakened mag/field, wandering magnetic poles and the references to potentialities of damage caused, not by X Class Flares (like back with the 1859 Solar cycle 10 event - and large events later that were not direct hits), yet right down into the M and perhaps C Class Flares events given our suns solar minimum without a strong magnetosphere to protect.

Natsuha Kuroda and J. Martin Laming
Published 2020 May 21 • © 2020. The American Astronomical Society.
The Astrophysical Journal, Volume 895, Number 1

Abstract

We present an examination of the first ionization potential (FIP) fractionation scenario, invoking the ponderomotive force in the chromosphere and its implications for the source(s) of slow-speed solar winds by using observations from The Advanced Composition Explorer (ACE). Following a recent conjecture that the abundance enhancements of intermediate FIP elements, S, P, and C, in slow solar winds can be explained by the release of plasma fractionated on open fields, though from regions of stronger magnetic field than usually associated with fast solar wind source regions, we identify a period in 2008 containing four solar rotation cycles that show repeated pattern of sulfur abundance enhancement corresponding to a decrease in solar wind speed. We identify the source regions of these slow winds in global magnetic field models, and find that they lie at the boundaries between a coronal hole and its adjacent active region, with origins in both closed and open initial field configurations. Based on magnetic field extrapolations, we model the fractionation and compare our results with element abundances measured by ACE to estimate the solar wind contributions from open and closed fields, and to highlight potentially useful directions for further work.

Perhaps if someone has access this can be further looked at?

Unfortunately, with Coronal Mass Ejection, if it hits big, the power grid will go down (could be for months and years until it is fixed) and we will have to scramble to save the contents of our freezers and refrigerators... Thus, from being totally reliant on its own food supply, a family will suddenly find itself with much less food available.

A "Plan B" could call for a large amount of salt at hand to quickly preserve the meats. Maybe to make and store some ice blocks? I am speculating that a used chest freezer filled with water makes a huge solid block of ice which can keep the frozen food for a few more weeks?

Folks.

I am reminding you that in order to ride out "the roller coaster" one should have stored adequate supplies of food and water, since no one is going to feed you during the ride! When Corona ride started, the TP, meets, greens and some milk supplies were quickly bought out. For the next big ride make sure you have a stock of drinking water (if you live in a city), salt, sugar, tea or coffee, flour, cooking oil, canned chicken/meat/fish/eggs/condensed milk, a sack of onions, a sack of potatoes AND a camping propane cooking stove and several propane bottles. Buy these stuff before the shit hits the fan. Do not procrastinate.

This guy survived during the war in Balkans and posted about his experiences here. His advice is invaluable to help in surviving during the collapse and chaos: Blog – SHTF School

...Ouranous is apparently synonymous in old Greek texts with 'heaven'.

From wikipedia: "most linguists trace the etymology the name Οὐρανός to a Proto-Greek form *Worsanós(Ϝορσανός),[8] enlarged from *ṷorsó- (also found in Greek οὐρέω (ouréō) 'to urinate', Sanskrit varṣá'rain', Hittite ṷarša- 'fog, mist').[9] The basic Indo-European root is *ṷérs- 'to rain, moisten' (also found in Greek eérsē 'dew', Sanskrit várṣati 'to rain', or Avestan aiβi.varəšta 'it rained on'), making Ouranos the "rain-maker",[9] or the "lord of rains".[10]

... there does seem to be a conceptual connection here between Uranus and Aquarius - water from the sky. This is perhaps why the Aquarian Age is known as the Kingdom of Heaven (Ouranous).

Loved your post iamthatis,

Having often pondered that etymology myself, it also reminded me of one of Laura’s footnotes in TSHOTW;

I would like to suggest that the constellation Orion may have originally been representative of Artemis the huntress.

And as you mention, the source of ‘the waters’ does seem to most often appear with a feminine connotation?

The name Orion, Greek Oarion, is of unknown origin, though some speculate on Uru-anna, 'heaven's light'. Another theory says the name is from Greek ourios, 'urine'... According to the Roman poet Ovid "Hyrieus called him Urion, because of his conception: The first letter has now lost its ancient sound". The name deriving from the Greek word for urine Greek ouron, urine, whence the verb ourein, to urinate. It seems the name Urion or some say Ourion was later altered to Orion.

The word urine, from Latin urina, comes from the Indo-European root *-r-, 'water, liquid, milk'...

A curiosity that I find interesting with ‘Orion’ being the the asterism that dominates the Northern winter, possibly then providing a link to rain, moisture, mist etc?

Linguistically, 'Urine' as 'dew' intriguing too;

French Dieu, Sanskrit Dyhu and Cornish Dew meaning god - yet 'dew' in Latin is Ros.

Something that always made a word relationship by Harold Bayley (The Lost Language of Symbolism) stick in my mind as well;

'Ros' in Dutch being horse, likewise German 'ross', Old High German 'hros', Icelandic 'hross', Old English 'hors' and Medieval 'horsa'.

'Horsa' as mare, then equated by Bayley to 'Ursa' - bear - also English 'horse' to French 'ours' - from Proto-Italic *orssos, from Proto-Indo-European *h₂ŕ̥tḱos bear...

The name Artemis (noun, feminine) is of unknown or uncertain etymology... possibly related to Greek árktos "bear" (from PIE *h₂ŕ̥tḱos), supported by the bear cult the goddess had in Attica (Brauronia) and the Neolithic remains at the Arkoudiotissa Cave, as well as the story of Callisto, which was originally about Artemis (Arcadian epithet kallisto); this cult was a survival of very old totemic and shamanistic rituals and formed part of a larger bear cult found further afield in other Indo-European cultures (e.g., Gaulish Artio). It is believed that a precursor of Artemis was worshipped in Minoan Crete as the goddess of mountains...

And funnily enough 'mountain', in Cornish, is apparently Ros. :-)

In 4D reality would be malleable to our thoughts. Based on my expeiences with this in 3D, one would have to show impeccable responsibility with one's thoughts to graduate to 4D STO. There lies the reasoning a candidate might be sorely tested, poked and prodded attempting to cause them to become reactionary with their thoughts.....all actions begin with a thought.

IMO, no, tech would not be needed as in 4D STS.

You're working from the assumption that you just ''pop'' into that state.It's established by now that there will be a 1000 year transitory period.What are we gonna do during that time,walk around naked with sharp rocks?

True but I didn't see anything in the sessions that would suggest that technology won't play a part in it.
Read through the following. Has been validated through my experience in life. This cannot be forced by me but comes as a need from me not related to desire. I have told of some or one instance elsewhere in this forum.

To Corto Maltese:
All of this reminds me of these portions of the Wave 3 :

"The “Maidens of the Sacred Wells” would feed wanderers and travelers
from golden bowls and cups. This symbolized the “creative potential” of
the Right hemisphere, and that it was through this “wellspring of
creativity” that one could literally “create reality and all that was needed”."

"There has been some research regarding “recordings” in stones of
buildings... of energy fields, earth grids and all that. Certain stones
produce electricity under the right conditions... and if the stones were used
to amplify mental energies... well, they would power not only transport
(eliminating the need for the wheel), communication and recording of
information (eliminating the need for writing), and perhaps could even
“manifest” anything that was needed in terms of food and other goods
(thereby eliminating the need for cities and agriculture)."

"A: Stones were once utilized to provide for all needs, as the energies
transmitted connected directly with the pituitary gland to connect spiritual
realities with the material realms of 3rd and 4th densities. So you see, the
“stone” was viewed as Matriarchal indeed!"

So I guess the difference may be whether one does it only if needed or "rapes the maiden" which would be more like YCYOR or wishful thinking. The line between those is thin as is between one thinking one's intentions are pure and what may be in reality (they may not be so pure for example). Also this session came to mind:

"Q: (L) OK, we’ve been talking earlier this evening about intent, and of
course, our own experiences with intent have really been pretty
phenomenal. We’ve come to some kind of an idea that intent, when
confirmed repeatedly, actually builds force. Is this a correct concept, and is
there anything that you can add to it?
A: Only until anticipation muddies the picture... tricky one, huh?
Q: (L) Is anticipation the act of assuming you know how something is
going to happen?
A: Follows realization, generally, and unfortunately for you, on 3rd
density. You see, once anticipation enters the picture, the intent can no
longer be STO.
Q: (L) Anticipation is desire for something for self. Is that it?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) OK, so it’s OK to intend something, or to think in an intentional
way, or to hope in an intentional way, for something that is to serve
another...
A: And that brings realization. But, realization creates anticipation.
Q: (L) Well, how do we navigate this razor? I mean, this is like walking on
a razor’s edge. To control your mind to not anticipate, and yet, deal with
realization, and yet, still maintain hope...
A: Mental exercises of denial, balanced with pure faith of a nonprejudicial
kind.
Q: (L) OK, so, in other words, to just accept what is at the moment,
appreciate it as it is at the moment, and have faith that the universe and
things will happen the way they are supposed to happen, without placing
any expectation on how that will be, and keep on working?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) We have discussed a lot of concepts about “shaping the future”. In
our discussions, we have hypothesized that it is something like an
intentional act of shaping something good, but without defining the
moment of measurement. In other words, adding energy to it by intent, but
not deciding where, when or how the moment of measurement occurs. Like
a quantum jump: you know it is statistically likely, but not definite, so you
cannot “expect” it, but you observe so that you can notice when it occurs
on it’s own, and in it’s own way.
A: Yes. Avoiding anticipation. That is the key to shaping the future...
When it hits you, it stops.
Q: (L) When what hits you? The fact that it’s happening? That you are
doing it?
A: Yes unless you cancel out all anticipation.
Q: (L) Well, this is very tricky.
A: Ah? We have doubts... And yes, you create your own reality!
Q: Well, but you have also said that anticipation messes things up, and so I
don’t want to have any anticipation.
A: Anticipation is not creating one’s own reality."

I am not the one to determin

Back
Top Bottom