Laura

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
May 9, 1998

Laura, Ark, Frank

Q: Hello.

A: Hello.

Q: And who do we have with us this evening?

A: Xiorran.

Q: And where do you transmit through?

A: Cassiopaea.

Q: First question: what is wrong with my ear?

A: Bacterial infection.

Q: Is it just in the canal or the inner ear?

A: Middle and outer.

Q: I have some antibiotic drops. Will that be sufficient?

A: No.

Q: You mean, I will have to take antibiotics?

A: Yes.

Q: Which would be the antibiotic of choice?

A: Check reference material for that which specifies otitis media.

Q: Okay, Frank was concerned about the zapper {Hulda Clark zapper}... we know that it is built pretty much according to the design in the book, but does it make a difference as to whether you deliver the charge from these little plates directly onto your skin, or through the...

A: Not quite strong enough.

Q: How could we make it stronger?

A: Conductor is not flush with secondary conducting media.

Q: What does that mean?

A: Needs conductivity enhancement.

Q: We can use silver wire?

A: Suggest also using proper or appropriate gel. But be careful!! We are talking about a "fine line" here.

Q: (A) I want to ask if replacing the wire with a silver wire will help. This is what one does with sensitive receivers.

A: Refer to last response.

Q: Do we need the hand grips or is it okay as it is?

A: Immaterial.

Q: Would it be beneficial or useful in anyway to clip it to acupuncture needles to clear blockages in meridians?

A: No. Be very careful with acupuncture!!! One wrong move can cause great harm. Also, the procedures have lost something in the various translations and westernizations. Sometimes improperly sterilized needles have caused great misery.

Q: Alright. There was something sent around in an e-mail about a point on the inside of the wrist that is supposed to be able to open one's ability to communicate with one's self 2000 years from now. It was pretty interesting because it is the "inner gate" acupuncture point. Is there something to this "communication chakra?"

Q: Well, that was short and sweet. Is there any harm or benefit to stimulating these points on the inside of the wrist?

Q: Anything you want to add to that?

Q: Okay. (A) There was this unexpected proposal to teach which we accepted...

A: We keep telling you...

Q: Yes. That we will be provided for. Yes, but it is hard because we have to be apart... Okay. I would like to know what the geographic coordinates, according to our current grid system, that would frame Atlantis. I don't need the exact shape, just a general box shape... the perimeter...

A: Like asking: "What are the geographic coordinates of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization?"

Q: Okay, let me get more specific: the Atlantean land that was supposed to have existed in the Atlantic Ocean... what was the farthest north of any part of Atlantis that was in the ocean, that no longer exists?

A: It is "time for you" to know that Atlantis was not a nation, land, Island, or continent, but rather, a civilization!

Q: All I wanted was to have an idea of a land mass in the Atlantic ocean that people talk about - where did it sit?

A: Where do you think?

Q: Well, I sort of think that the Azores and the Canary Islands are sort of...

A: Yes, but many other places too. Remember, the sea level was several hundred feet lower then...

Q: Why was the sea level several hundred feet lower? Because there was ice somewhere or because there was not as much water on the earth at that time?

A: Ice.

Q: Was the ice piled up at the poles? The ice sheet of the ice age?

Q: So, Atlantis existed during the ice age?

A: Largely, yes. And the world's climate was scarcely any colder away from the ice sheets than it is today.

Q: Well, how could that be? What caused these glaciers?

A: Global warming.

Q: How does global warming cause glaciers?

A: Increases precipitation dramatically. Then moves the belt of great precipitation much farther north. This causes rapid buildup of ice sheets, followed by increasingly rapid and intense glacial rebound.

Q: Why have we not heard from Tom French?

A: Maybe you should be gentler in your approach, now that the "cranium is swollen" by so much widespread praise from so many quarters!

{Tom had been awarded the Pulitzer Prize.}

Q: Well, I don't know what you mean. We simply wrote and called with congratulations! I also sent the little bit of the last session he attended that seemed to hint about this Pulitzer win... I just sort of feel that he has...

A: That was not gentle.

Q: What do you mean by 'gentle?' How much more gentle can you get than being happy for someone and being nice?

A: That was nice bombardment.

Q: Well, I was just curious. I was also hoping that maybe he does not need to write about me anymore since he has his Pulitzer, and he can forget about us...

A: Swollen cranium... burst with a pop.

Q: Oh?

A: Maybe.

Q: Are you saying that it maybe will happen and maybe not depending on him?

Q: Okay, I guess the gentle thing is to just ignore it. I do want to ask a quick one about these ruins found off the coast of Japan in the past year that is just now getting noticed here in the US.

A: Fault movements reveal previous layer of civilized exploits.

Q: What civilization?

A: Clues can be found by studying historic dynastic China.

Q: So, you would say that this is Chinese rather than Japanese. Okay. Recently there was some information about a VERY distant and intense explosion seen with the Hubble telescope... I am interested in what this was.

A: Reflection of other universe's genesis.

Q: What other universe?

A: They all start, and end that way!

Q: (A) Other universe?

A: What is "big bang" Arkadiusz?

Q: (A) Well, it was a big bang, certainly, but it was in OUR universe and not some other universe...

A: But what was the origin? And from where? All is one and one is all.

Q: (A) What was the origin of what? Our universe? Or the origin of this explosion? Or the origin of everything?

A: Yes, yes, yes.

Q: (A) Okay. What was the origin of our universe. This I don't know. This I want to know. This is okay to use just words, but if you use mathematical models...

A: That is where you come in.

Q: (A) Well, goody!

A: Each colossal begets its light to where there was no light. And where once there was all light!

Q: (L) I want some more clues!

A: Not tonight, Laura, I have a "Light ache." Good night.

End of Session

Hello to everyone. I have a couple of questions about the following exchange -

Q: Well, how could that be? What caused these glaciers?

A: Global warming.

Q: How does global warming cause glaciers?

A: Increases precipitation dramatically. Then moves the belt of great precipitation much farther north. This causes rapid buildup of ice sheets, followed by increasingly rapid and intense glacial rebound.

We know that the glacial and inter-glacial periods have an approximate 100,000 yr cycle (as can be seen from the middle graph depicting temperature change) in the following image-
glacial-interglacial.jpg

Source - Glacial-Interglacial Cycles | National Centers for Environmental Information (NCEI) formerly known as National Climatic Data Center (NCDC)

Change in solar insolation due to changes in the Earth's orbital position (as per Milankovich's model) is too slow to account for sudden glacial rebounds (as attested to by the temperature records in the ice cores). These glacial rebounds and temperature drops occur rapidly, within 3000 yrs, and global warming can't be the reason for this change.

If global warming is really the cause, then something other than changes in solar insolation caused by the orbital changes of the Earth has to be the primary cause of this global warming. (We can also rule out human activity as it could not have caused the previous cycles)

Question #1 - So what is the real source of this cyclical global warming?

Even after assuming that global warming is the cause of increased precipitation, how does one account for
a) the massive volume of water vapor required to cause incessant precipitation for years (and not just months) to form ice sheets that are a mile thick and
b) the fact that once the water vapour starts precipitating as snow, it lowers atmospheric temperature and thus shuts off water evaporation from the oceans needed to sustain this precipitation. Further the ice sheets will reflect even more sunlight back into space and thus lower temperatures even further. Lower temperatures will lead to a lower amount of water evaporating from the oceans, lower cloud formation and thus lower precipitation. This is why we do not have winters that last months because there is an inbuilt negative feedback loop.

This leads me to -

Question #2 - How can we resolve the paradox that we need higher temperatures for higher evaporation and precipitation while the planet is undergoing a global freeze?

What can be the possible flaws in the argument laid out above?

Hello to everyone. I have a couple of questions about the following exchange -

We know that the glacial and inter-glacial periods have an approximate 100,000 yr cycle (as can be seen from the middle graph depicting temperature change) in the following image-
glacial-interglacial.jpg

Source - Glacial-Interglacial Cycles | National Centers for Environmental Information (NCEI) formerly known as National Climatic Data Center (NCDC)

Change in solar insolation due to changes in the Earth's orbital position (as per Milankovich's model) is too slow to account for sudden glacial rebounds (as attested to by the temperature records in the ice cores). These glacial rebounds and temperature drops occur rapidly, within 3000 yrs, and global warming can't be the reason for this change.

If global warming is really the cause, then something other than changes in solar insolation caused by the orbital changes of the Earth has to be the primary cause of this global warming. (We can also rule out human activity as it could not have caused the previous cycles)

Question #1 - So what is the real source of this cyclical global warming?

Even after assuming that global warming is the cause of increased precipitation, how does one account for
a) the massive volume of water vapor required to cause incessant precipitation for years (and not just months) to form ice sheets that are a mile thick and
b) the fact that once the water vapour starts precipitating as snow, it lowers atmospheric temperature and thus shuts off water evaporation from the oceans needed to sustain this precipitation. Further the ice sheets will reflect even more sunlight back into space and thus lower temperatures even further. Lower temperatures will lead to a lower amount of water evaporating from the oceans, lower cloud formation and thus lower precipitation. This is why we do not have winters that last months because there is an inbuilt negative feedback loop.

This leads me to -

Question #2 - How can we resolve the paradox that we need higher temperatures for higher evaporation and precipitation while the planet is undergoing a global freeze?

What can be the possible flaws in the argument laid out above?

Please let me know if anyone has any info that can help resolve these paradoxes.

This article has good information about how climate differences may be significant in relatively close geographic areas due to the changing jet stream:

Let's note all the recent hysteria regarding the anomalous warmth lingering over Siberia. Well, the region's cold temperatures didn't simply up and vanish, nor had they been heated by the magic CO2 affect, or escaped Earth's atmosphere and leaked into space — no, they were diverted south on the back of a meridional (wavy) jet stream flow: and it is THIS that's the main reason for the lower latitudes experiencing record low temperatures of late.

Residing to the south of Siberia is Mongolia, Kazakhstan, and little town called China. While Siberia was reportedly melting into oblivion, these regions beneath it were experiencing anomalous, often record-breaking COLD.

And then in June, the Siberian Times reported that a "swing" had now occurred, that northern Siberia's well-documented heat had been followed-up by unprecedented "June snow, tornadoes and floods" — an update the MSM failed to report on.

Furthermore, and serving as another example of the Changing Jet Stream, the ST article goes on to explain that while snow in the northern mountains melted some two-weeks ahead of schedule this year, "further south, though, several roads in Khakassia -known to locals as 'Warm Siberia' for its mild climate- were blocked by snow."

North America is another example.

Because while parts of far-northern Alaska/Canada were experiencing anomalous heat back in May, the lower-latitudes beneath them -where the majority of us humans reside- were busy breaking records for all-time COLD [..]

Back
Top Bottom