Session 9 December 2017

From Session Date: December 9th 2017.

(L) Okay, next question: Why did Trump recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capitol?

A: Buying powerful friends.

Q: (L) Is that it? He doesn't have some plan behind it?

A: Yes, but in the nature of blind cunning. The "Art of the Deal."

------------------------------ -------------------------- -----------------------------

Trump the provocateur or the instinctive person.

I wonder what the Cs refer to when they express "powerful friends", because the only powers that the "powerful countries" have are the power to frighten and destroy.
It should be defined what it means POWER.

I think that the "power" of this group that seeks to continue dominating the world are being desperate efforts and that they are already beginning to show signs of fatigue because, or provoke or act by animal instinct. It seems that it is not enough to be smart and that does not work anymore.

Thanks to Laura, Ark and the entire team for the session.

Many thanks for the new session! I guess it was too much to hope that Trump actually had some sort of plan when he announced US recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. Just buying powerful 'friends'. :rolleyes: Israel will not be able to take more land unless there is chaos, so it pushes their agenda. As an added bonus, it gives Israel an excuse to kill more Palestinians. :mad:

Long live Putin. Perhaps he can help to maneuver thru this mess.

Lilou said:
Many thanks for the new session! I guess it was too much to hope that Trump actually had some sort of plan when he announced US recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. Just buying powerful 'friends'. :rolleyes: Israel will not be able to take more land unless there is chaos, so it pushes their agenda. As an added bonus, it gives Israel an excuse to kill more Palestinians. :mad:

Well, as someone else posted on the thread about this event, at least things are moving.

Laura said:
Lilou said:

Well, as someone else posted on the thread about this event, at least things are moving.

True! He sure stirred things up and brought attention back to the stalled peace process. It is possible for some good to come out of it.

manitoban said:
A most interesting session - Thank you!

Laura said:
Q: (Pierre) The beliefs. It reminds me of a question I wanted to ask for months. With Artemis and the guys here, we made this game here in the kitchen where we put our hands on someone's head. And then you concentrate and we were repeating something like 10 times or whatever. Then we put our fingers under the knees and armpits of the subject, and we lift them up. So maybe my first question is: Am I mistaken to think that in some cases, the gravity or the weight of the individual was really reduced?

A: Yes. Coral Castle.

Q: (Pierre) Yeah, exactly! So, through intention... Well, what I want to mention now: There were some cases where the consensus of the belief - maybe concerning the subject... It was with Atreides. He's heavier than the rest of us. He didn't seem to believe it. We did the same procedure, and it didn't work. He was the same weight, and we didn't manage to lift him. So if we didn't manage to lift him, is it because he didn't believe the experiment?

A: Active resistance.

Q: (Pierre) Okay, so he was not into it, or it was scary or whatever, he was not into this state of mind and we didn't manage to lift him.

(Andromeda) Sometimes there are people who don't necessarily believe it, but they're not actively disbelieving it.

(Pierre) Fighting against it.

(Andromeda) Right.

(Pierre) But in this case, he was opposing. We were not on the same wavelength.

(Mikey) Is that related to the Belief Center that the C's mentioned several times?

A: Yes

Just fascinating! This brought back a memory of doing something similar with a group of friends many years ago. I think we were teenagers so I can't remember the details of how or why we were doing it but I definitely remember that we did notice some of the people were lighter to lift but others stayed the same. We were all quite astounded at the time.

Well, I'm not sure if I'm talking about the same as you all here, but when I was in primary school there was a game that became very famous among all of us. Basically one person had to stand, close his eyes and concentrate on your words. And you had to act as if you were pulling a rope from his arms. I don't remember exactly what the words were, the person's arms would began to lift up on their own. It was very funny because then after opening your eyes you'd see your arms and it was surprising because sometimes they were at your shoulder level but you wouldn't remember lifting them or you wouldn't feel the weight of your arms. I remember trying it with some members of my family and some were easier than others, the ones that were difficult was because they would laugh or didn't concentrate or make jokes.

Laura said:
mkrnhr said:
I wonder if a mild effect of this "reset of the mind" cannot be achieved just by meditation in cases that are not as severe as depression and such. There can be also other methods to reach such states without ingesting powerful psychoactive substances. What comes to mind in this case is the dancing to repetitive drumming with flickering light (like around a fire) as some "primitive" populations do during some ceremonies.

It can. And other mind exercises as well as we have learned from our recent assigned reading!!! (Hope everybody is onboard there, as it is very important!)

No pun intended (or maybe just a little) but the recent readings, especially Collingwood and Samenow, are "mind blowing" enough and a deep shock to the system.

Thanks very, very much for sharing the session with us; interesting as always. The information regarding assassinations using advanced technologies just creeps me out.

Sow said:
Dense session !
:
A: Matter as manifestation of consciousness as a function of algebra between dimensions
Algebra from Arabic 'al-jabr' meaning 'reunion of broken parts'. That would certainly be an interesting equation to put on paper.

Thank you Chateau crew for sharing another session, great information as always!
Artemis said:
T.C. said:
Thank you for sharing the session with us :flowers:

Q: (Artemis) Okay. I have this experience where I have this knowledge where I thought that I could do something, like I had some sort of ability, but I lost it. Do you know what I'm talking about? I can't describe it to you.

Could you elaborate on this at all, Artemis? It's just that it stood out to me personally because I've always wished I could ask the C's an almost identical question.

I would if I could. It's very hard for me to put into words. I had this knowledge - something I just understood I could do, and it all made sense in that very moment, and I thought it was amazing. Almost as soon as it came, it was gone, but I remember knowing that I knew it. Can't get any clearer than that :nuts:
I can related to this, something similar happened to me not too long ago. It's as if a veil lifts for a split second and you get a glimpse of your potential but it's just a fleeting impression after which it's back to "normal". Anyone else had something similar happen to them?

Thank you for another information packed session! Much to ponder.

rylek said:
Artemis said:
T.C. said:
Could you elaborate on this at all, Artemis? It's just that it stood out to me personally because I've always wished I could ask the C's an almost identical question.

I would if I could. It's very hard for me to put into words. I had this knowledge - something I just understood I could do, and it all made sense in that very moment, and I thought it was amazing. Almost as soon as it came, it was gone, but I remember knowing that I knew it. Can't get any clearer than that :nuts:
I can related to this, something similar happened to me not too long ago. It's as if a veil lifts for a split second and you get a glimpse of your potential but it's just a fleeting impression after which it's back to "normal". Anyone else had something similar happen to them?

It reminded me of dreams I have had where I briefly remembered having some very important insight that was crucial to my understanding of a situation I was dealing with - only to have it vanish upon awakening with only the feeling state of the dream left. Very disconcerting! :huh:

Thank you for another interesting session!

rylek said:

I've had something similar happen a number of times where an understanding of something, oftentimes after reading a book that gives an aha moment, tied in with many other things to give, to me at least, an unsettling feeling of perspective and awareness and/or understanding. Then by time I woke up the next day it was gone. I've written in my journal a couple times with my thoughts during this, but it just doesn't seem to capture the sensations and feelings related to the thoughts. There is a glimmer of it though after I read what I wrote later, if I spend time thinking about it.

Thanks a lot for the new session, Laura & crew.

:)

The question Artemis asked hit quite home with me, as I have had the same experience multiple times in my life: I was given a glimpse of where to go, kind of a general direction or a mission to accomplish, which required a certain skill set, that I thought I didn’t have, but as soon as I felt it, it was gone again.

Very frustrating!

Back
Top Bottom