Session 8 August 2015

luc said:
I think that this mind discipline may really be one of the keys to growth.

Just an example: Since starting to work on myself, I realized how I'm constantly drifting while listening to others, be it on the phone in business talks or with friends. But truly listening is so important, such a precious gift we can give to other human beings, and for that we need a focused mind.

Along with a lesser sense of self. The two are inseparable I think.

FWIW.

Looks like the worries over the Shemitah thing and possible fall/winter economic collapse has translated to a run on prepping goods, specifically food.

https://www.dollarvigilante.com/blog/2015/09/09/the-shemitah-phenomenon-we-began-is-now-galvanizing-preppers-around-the-world.html

In the news these days is how the “Shemitah phenomenon” is going viral and emptying out prepper stores both on and offline. In fact, Shemitah is international, as someone in China has translated the video into Chinese. It’s going viral there just like it did here.

RightSide News recently had this to say about Shemitah, “Never before have I seen so much speculation about what would happen in one particular month. Some people believe that we will see an economic collapse next month, others believe that there will be some sort of historic natural disaster, and others are convinced that the judgment of God is coming. So right now, large numbers of Americans are stocking up on emergency food and supplies like crazy. Personally, I have never been more concerned about any period of time as I am about the last six months of 2015.”

But, I was knocked back in my seat when I received the following message from Ian C. in Victoria, Canada:

I went to a store today called Total Prepare in Victoria to buy a bunch of organic food supplies, and the lady there informed me that “for some reason” in the past month all their stock has flown off the shelves, their next 2 food orders have already been pre bought and that the distributor they buy off of is completely out of stock as well. She said everyone keeps coming in talking about Shemitah and a financial collapse! Almost as if people are waking up!

Thank you Jeff! I always keep up on whats going on in the world but then I stumbled across your videos and they were what has motivated me to load up on supplies, food, water, tools ways to protect myself and my family. Also putting most of my money into gold and silver ASAP.

Bear said:
Looks like the worries over the Shemitah thing and possible fall/winter economic collapse has translated to a run on prepping goods, specifically food.

https://www.dollarvigilante.com/blog/2015/09/09/the-shemitah-phenomenon-we-began-is-now-galvanizing-preppers-around-the-world.html

In the news these days is how the “Shemitah phenomenon” is going viral and emptying out prepper stores both on and offline. In fact, Shemitah is international, as someone in China has translated the video into Chinese. It’s going viral there just like it did here.

RightSide News recently had this to say about Shemitah, “Never before have I seen so much speculation about what would happen in one particular month. Some people believe that we will see an economic collapse next month, others believe that there will be some sort of historic natural disaster, and others are convinced that the judgment of God is coming. So right now, large numbers of Americans are stocking up on emergency food and supplies like crazy. Personally, I have never been more concerned about any period of time as I am about the last six months of 2015.”

But, I was knocked back in my seat when I received the following message from Ian C. in Victoria, Canada:

I went to a store today called Total Prepare in Victoria to buy a bunch of organic food supplies, and the lady there informed me that “for some reason” in the past month all their stock has flown off the shelves, their next 2 food orders have already been pre bought and that the distributor they buy off of is completely out of stock as well. She said everyone keeps coming in talking about Shemitah and a financial collapse! Almost as if people are waking up!

Thank you Jeff! I always keep up on whats going on in the world but then I stumbled across your videos and they were what has motivated me to load up on supplies, food, water, tools ways to protect myself and my family. Also putting most of my money into gold and silver ASAP.

My take on this is that it would depend mainly on where you live, because having a stash of food would not guarantee survivability. Think about what that means. Would having gold only get you a one way ticket to 5D? It would depend on the people or community you are in, but then, the only thing that would still be in effect is the group at the top trying to maintain control through violence and murder, via an army of well paid, heavily armed assassins. Paid with gold.

WIN 52 said:
Bear said:

My take on this is that it would depend mainly on where you live, because having a stash of food would not guarantee survivability. Think about what that means. Would having gold only get you a one way ticket to 5D? It would depend on the people or community you are in, but then, the only thing that would still be in effect is the group at the top trying to maintain control through violence and murder, via an army of well paid, heavily armed assassins. Paid with gold.

I think you are right WIN 52. The videos I have seen make it sound like people are waking up but I think it is more like they are just panicking and falling for more lies. It will be interesting and turbulent I think.

goyacobol said:
WIN 52 said:
Bear said:

I think you are right WIN 52. The videos I have seen make it sound like people are waking up but I think it is more like they are just panicking and falling for more lies. It will be interesting and turbulent I think.

Panic seems to be the point like other doomsday psyops, bait-and-switchs, Y2k, 2012 etc. Not that there's isn't something nasty coming down the pike (and probably sooner than later), but when the timing is off and the event doesn't play out the way they expect, people get angry, feel foolish, and write the real warnings off.

I had written these two short notes two months ago, but it still jibes with me a bit. It was mentioned that the scale of cosmic processes is really big. And I was thinking that that's a good thing, even though it can seem painfully slow from our point of view at times. So we still have time to do the Work we need to do and what is needed. However, regardless of our experiences, it is always time for that thing. Just doing what's before us.

And the idea that the transition to 4D may take up to 1000 physical Earth years. This has been mentioned in other threads. I always took that to be a kind of "subjective" estimate of time. As in it may seem like 1000 years. But I kind of like the literal idea, because I don't think I'm done all of my lessons in 3D. And that I would probably need more lifetimes before transiting to 4D, if that is the path I'm headed towards. I don't mean to put off doing things now and be complacent, but it's kind of like, "Yeah I'm not done here yet."

Two months later today, things have heated up in the world. And it very well may be a long process that we only get to see the beginning of in our lifetimes. So it's not such a big deal. We just need to keep doing what we think is the right thing. And whatever and whenever it happens doesn't matter.

3D am I mistaken in thinking that after the cosmic bombardment we would be in the beginnings of the 4th D nursery? I was thinking learning to handle the new energy available was a replacement for trying to feed ourselves. Probably need to refine my thoughts a little, huh? A 1000 yrs?

michaelrc said:
3D am I mistaken in thinking that after the cosmic bombardment we would be in the beginnings of the 4th D nursery? I was thinking learning to handle the new energy available was a replacement for trying to feed ourselves. Probably need to refine my thoughts a little, huh? A 1000 yrs?

When we think of cosmic time scales, as opposed to ours, then a transition period of a 1K years is not much really, and for something as spectacular as a shift of densities, perhaps even that is too little time! The Cs mentioned in one of the recent sessions that the Wave was already here. But if you think about waves in the sea, they are not clear cut from each other or to the rest of the sea, so it may take a while for us to reach the crest or to see obvious 4D manifestations.

Windmill knight said:
michaelrc said:

When we think of cosmic time scales, as opposed to ours, then a transition period of a 1K years is not much really, and for something as spectacular as a shift of densities, perhaps even that is too little time! The Cs mentioned in one of the recent sessions that the Wave was already here. But if you think about waves in the sea, they are not clear cut from each other or to the rest of the sea, so it may take a while for us to reach the crest or to see obvious 4D manifestations.

From what I remember in past chats, this 1000 year period would be a less restrictive/manipulated reality in order to allow those who are close to have a chance to choose.

This 3d reality as it is, constantly bombards us with things, like physical toxicity, psychological long term torture, and so on which stacks the cards against choice. I just feel like it's way unfair the way it is, but hey, some of us have gone this far despite these horrible limits.

michaelrc said:

I don't know. I suppose either of those, and many more possibilities could happen. But I do recall that the C's said that "cooking" in 4D would be interesting. ;)

Back
Top Bottom