Session 7 October 1994

Laura said:
October 7, 1994

Q: (L) The planet that was destroyed between Jupiter and Mars, you said was destroyed by psychic energy?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) What was the source of this psychic energy?

A: Beings inhabiting the planet.

Q: (L) Do beings in this area of the galaxy just sort of destroy their planets from time to time? Is this getting to be a habit?

A: Close. Has been.

Q: (L) Did any of those beings leave that planet and come to earth?

Q: (L) Who were they? Were they humans like us?

A: Blond and blue eyed descendants.

Q: (L) Was that a colder planet?

A: No.

Q: (L) Was that planet much like earth?

A: Blue eyes. Eye pigment was because planet was farther from Sol.
This confirms that such eye pigment is caused for the distance from the sun, as the scientists say. But what scientists not would say, at least in public, it's that was in a more distant planet from the sun than Earth!.

It was either or the 9th of October in 1994 that I saw the light that traveled from a super nova that happened in February of 1987, when it hit the earths atmosphere some 7 years and 8 months after the fact. I just happened to look in the right place at the right time to view this event.

Hello R-ME,

If you read the I apprenti de forgeron’s post that top of this page, then you will understand better.
Because, Laura was asking about “The planet that was destroyed between Jupiter and Mars”.
And the conversation follows, so, that planet was more similar to earth and those Blue eyed people that escape from their own doomed home planet then come to earth.
(about 80 thousand years ago).

Back
Top Bottom