Session 7 May 2016

That is quite the project. I will send prayer to ease any shoulder aches in meditation.

Gandalf said:
Lilou said:
That is quite the operation with the expanded plexi glass! Many thanks for this monumental effort and for the photos. :hug:

Ditto to that.

There are no words to thank you and all the crew for what you do for all of us. :hug2:

If it is not pure STO it is definitively something that is very very close to that in our STS world. :love:

Double ditto for the above comment of Gandalf... :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

Thank you so much Laura, Andromeda, and Galatea for the strenuous work you are doing for us despite your aches and on top of your usual things! Very much appreciated. I will keep you in my thoughts.

The pictures, crystals and the crystals in their packages are so beautiful. Thank you for sharing these pictures with us. :flowers:

Here's attached my own version of 'In the Garden', which i recorded with guitar, keyboard and vocals. I did a reharmonization to the chord changes and played a guitar interlude after second chorus. I've only recently started to sing more so my voice is not perfect, but i hope you like it! :)

Attachments

• In The Garden_reharm.mp3
    5.1 MB · Views: 244
Reactions: Lys
Yes (to Lainey) that there is a "viewing window" in the center of the planchette.

It is a rather drawn out process. Plus, my knee has been acting up a bit. My shoulders are plenty used to the board work!

We made another big dent in the orders today but we'll take tomorrow off since we can't ship on the following day, Sunday. Soon everyone will have their set!

Seppo Ilmarinen said:
Here's attached my own version of 'In the Garden', which i recorded with guitar, keyboard and vocals. I did a reharmonization to the chord changes and played a guitar interlude after second chorus. I've only recently started to sing more so my voice is not perfect, but i hope you like it! :)

Oh, that was just bee-uuu-tiful!!! The music is gorgeous I just wish the voice part was a bit louder. I can definitely sing along with that. And some great bluesy licks going on there in the interlude! Re-mix just a little and I'll be putting that on my playlist!

Laura said:
Seppo Ilmarinen said:

Oh, that was just bee-uuu-tiful!!! The music is gorgeous I just wish the voice part was a bit louder. I can definitely sing along with that. And some great bluesy licks going on there in the interlude! Re-mix just a little and I'll be putting that on my playlist!

Ditto! That is lovely, Seppo! I like the harmonics too. :clap: :wizard:

Chu said:
Laura said:
Seppo Ilmarinen said:

Ditto! That is lovely, Seppo! I like the harmonics too. :clap: :wizard:

This is really beautiful! :perfect:

Thank you so much from the deepest of my heart for taking care of all of us in spite of having to go through aches and what not. At this point, I guess you girls must be dreaming already with crystals and stones, colours and talcum powder, and with the C's too of course.

I´m curious to know how you feel now that you are connected with the C's for such a long time, day after day. I understand this must require a huge strength in maintaining the attention and state of being properly, without even mentioning one´s body claiming for a rest now and then.

I´ll keep you close in my thoughts during this month of July as you´ll be really doing an extended extra-mile of work, to say the least. Btw, how wonderful that you found this Chinese massage therapist lately... accidentally ;)

Seppo Ilmarinen said:

Fabulous! Very nicely done Seppo. Love the guitar interlude too. :bacon:

Seppo Ilmarinen said:
Oh WOW! That was just incredibly beautiful, Seppo Ilmarinen! I couldn't stop smiling ear-to-ear as I listened. And I LOVE your accent. The guitar interlude was especially lovely and the keyboard portion reminded me of a song from long ago called The Music Box Ballerina.

All in all, high-five . . . and, if I had 10 thumbs, they'd all be thumbs up! Thank you so much for gifting us with your Garden Song version SI. :)

Seppo Ilmarinen said:

I just listened to it in my room, where my crystals are. They had a very positive reaction to it. It is like they sprang to life. Thanks.

Today, my personal crystals connected with an energy conduit that I set up two years ago. I believe this is connected to 5D. It was put there to help lost and weary souls find their way home. To date, many have used it, it seems.

I am waiting to take them to the labyrinth. Not quite sure, but it seems like I should take the set for that.

Seppo Ilmarinen, Merci pour cette jolie Version de "In the Garden" très agréable aussi...
Laura prenez bien soin de votre santé... De tout coeur avec Vous et les vôtres...

Seppo Ilmarinen, Thank you for this lovely version of 'In the Garden' very nice too. . .
Laura take good care of your health. . . Wholeheartedly with you and yours. . .

Back
Top Bottom