Session 7 May 2016

timmyman said:
Hello

Almost a year has passed since i ordered the crystals for myself. I know I was Pretty late to the punch and Laura is recovering. But I would just like to find out if the program was still going on or is it time to let go?

Many thanks in advance.

You are on the list, and your crystals should be selected in the very next batch. Apologies for this delay. As you know, it hasn't been easy for Laura. But we'll get there eventually! Thanks for your patience. Just a little while longer. I'll let you know by email once they've been shipped.

Chu said:
timmyman said:
Hello

Almost a year has passed since i ordered the crystals for myself. I know I was Pretty late to the punch and Laura is recovering. But I would just like to find out if the program was still going on or is it time to let go?

Many thanks in advance.

You are on the list, and your crystals should be selected in the very next batch. Apologies for this delay. As you know, it hasn't been easy for Laura. But we'll get there eventually! Thanks for your patience. Just a little while longer. I'll let you know by email once they've been shipped.

Hey that's excellent news :)

I'll wait another year if needed. It just feels good to know it's still in the works!

My crystals are out for shipment, and I’ll send the email to Chu when they arrive. This whole project is a case study in STO work, the sheer logistics of tuning each set to the individual...thank you for the continuing work all of you do, I am truly humbled.

Hello good day .
When he no longer remembered asking for the crystals. Three days ago, I received them. It has been something wonderful. When I saw the return address of a package named after Laura Knight, my blood ran cold.
Well, I just wanted to thank you for this gift. My crystals are beautiful, I think I do not deserve them. Thank you very much

Hi Everyone,

I'd like to ask a question regarding the water crystal. Every morning before heading out I fill up my HydroFlask with filtered water and also add the following to it:

-5G Ascorbic Acid

Dr Bergs Electrolyte formula:
-75mg Calcium
-120mg Magnesium Citrate
-15mgs of Chloride (From Sea Salt)
-10mgs Sodium (from Sea Salt)
-Potassium (from Potassium Citrate) 1,000mg
-Trace Mineral Complex (100mg)

My question is: Should I not be putting my Crystal into this mixture and only put it in water, or is it safe for the crystal to be added into this mixture?

Really hoping I haven't messed anything up.

Thank you!

Hi Everyone,

I'd like to ask a question regarding the water crystal. Every morning before heading out I fill up my HydroFlask with filtered water and also add the following to it:

-5G Ascorbic Acid

Dr Bergs Electrolyte formula:
-75mg Calcium
-120mg Magnesium Citrate
-15mgs of Chloride (From Sea Salt)
-10mgs Sodium (from Sea Salt)
-Potassium (from Potassium Citrate) 1,000mg
-Trace Mineral Complex (100mg)

My question is: Should I not be putting my Crystal into this mixture and only put it in water, or is it safe for the crystal to be added into this mixture?

Really hoping I haven't messed anything up.

Thank you!

Andrew,

I only put the crystal in water and then use the water with whatever supplements I take. I would think some supplements could gradually dissolve the surface of the crystal and the intentions programmed into the crystals are still there before using the water, so I don't try for any added effect by mixing the supplements while the crystal is charging the water. I cannot speak for others' usage.

Don't know if this any better, but I use a Kent as the holder of my water crystal. It also strains out possible parasitic element's that may harbor within public delivery lines.

Once the water has been filtered then I will add some minerals (potassium, magnesium, sea salt, and a fresh squeeze lemon), to a separate stainless steal water bottle.

So the crystal is always at the bottom of the container below, and never kept any place else to keep it damage free.

Though the crystal does have contact (or interacts), with elements that help to purify the H20 for usable drinking fluids, crystal charged.

non-electric-water-purifier-plant-500x500.jpg

Though different parts require a complete change approx. 4 to 7 mouths.

FWIW!

Andrew,

I only put the crystal in water and then use the water with whatever supplements I take. I would think some supplements could gradually dissolve the surface of the crystal and the intentions programmed into the crystals are still there before using the water, so I don't try for any added effect by mixing the supplements while the crystal is charging the water.

This is what I'm worried about; damaging the crystal and the intentions inside of them. Wish I would have spoken up sooner about this. :-(

I would hate to ask Laura about this personal issue, so I'm wondering if someone else involved in the process can let me know if I've damaged the crystal and or/if it may need to be replaced. So sorry for the trouble.

Don't know if this any better, but I use a Kent as the holder of my water crystal. It also strains out possible parasitic element's that may harbor within public delivery lines.

Once the water has been filtered then I will add some minerals (potassium, magnesium, sea salt, and a fresh squeeze lemon), to a separate stainless steal water bottle.

So the crystal is always at the bottom of the container below, and never kept any place else to keep it damage free.

Though the crystal does have contact (or interacts), with elements that help to purify the H20 for usable drinking fluids, crystal charged.

non-electric-water-purifier-plant-500x500.jpg

Though different parts require a complete change approx. 4 to 7 mouths.

FWIW!

Thank you c.a. for posting this. I'm going to look into this further

This is what I'm worried about; damaging the crystal and the intentions inside of them. Wish I would have spoken up sooner about this

I used the word "gradually" as to maybe ease your mind a bit. I think as long as you don't see any surface changes the crystals would still have the same "vibes" as originally placed into them by Laura and the group.

I know the Cs said they would not worry about anyone trying to change the intent/software program of the crystals.

Q: (L) Well, somebody brought up the possibility that if I were to charge these crystals, and then some nefarious person got ahold of one, they could then send something back at me.

A: Not the way it works. The linkage is to 6th density thanks to your "installation of the software", but the mainframe is us in the future.

Q: (L) So in other words, I'm not putting myself into these crystals or creating a link between others and me, I'm putting some kind of frequency into them that links them to you/us in the future and then peeps are connected to you and through you to each other, possibly including me?

(Andromeda,) You're like the channel for the frequency.

(L) I'm channeling the frequency to the crystals, but I'm not connecting my personal energies to them?

A: Exactly. It would be "interesting" for some "nefarious" person to attempt such activity. We have a "firewall".

Q: (L) Somehow I get the feeling that when you say, "firewall", you mean that a little bit more than just symbolically...

A: Indeed.

I think the "intentions inside them" is very strong and you appreciate that and want to take care of this wonderful gift which might be the most important factor for all of us.

I used the word "gradually" as to maybe ease your mind a bit. I think as long as you don't see any surface changes the crystals would still have the same "vibes" as originally placed into them by Laura and the group.

I know the Cs said they would not worry about anyone trying to change the intent/software program of the crystals.

I think the "intentions inside them" is very strong and you appreciate that and want to take care of this wonderful gift which might be the most important factor for all of us.

Thank you goyacobol. The only surface changes I can say for sure are some light staining from a Wheatgrass supplement I was experimenting with. I also regularly put Glutamine in my water to help with my digestive problems. I've been making this kind of morning concoction for over a year now so gradual corrosion to the surface is possible I suppose.

After posting yesterday I found a 1 gallon jug that I'm going to put it in for now, instead of carrying around in my water bottle.

Bonjour Chu
Je viens aux nouvelles pour mes cristaux que j'ai commandé il y a 2 mois.
Quand vais_je les recevoir?
Merci

Hello Chu
I come to the news for my crystals that I ordered 2 months ago.
When will I receive them?
Thank you very much
Jakline

Bonjour Chu
Je viens aux nouvelles pour mes cristaux que j'ai commandé il y a 2 mois.
Quand vais_je les recevoir?
Merci

Hello Chu
I come to the news for my crystals that I ordered 2 months ago.
When will I receive them?
Thank you very much
Jakline

You are on the list Jakline, and as I explained to you, it may take quite a bit of time. It's a long process! Thanks for your patience.

Back
Top Bottom