Session 7 May 2016

zak

Dagobah Resident
lainey:
I did an experiment with plants once. I had two baby spider plant cuttings which I planted in separate pots. I put a copper spiral round one and not the other and kept them side by side in on my windowsill. The one with the copper wire grew much faster, taller and was decidedly more green and healthy looking than the other one.
Unfortunately the pictures I took were on an old phone which was given away but I can always do the experiment again and post the results.
Some benefits of copper on plants (via the soil).
http://www.kupferspuren.at/en/informations/copper-and-grow.html
 

monotonic

The Living Force
In many Quartz crystals you can see what look like glowing sheets inside, possibly cracks in the crystal matrix. I find that in my crystal if I look at it at just the right angle, it is iridescent. I also have a geode where if I hold it up against the light just right and look at the right spot, there are two crystal faces that meet and shine a piercing sky blue that shifts to purple when the angle changes. There are many things inside a crystal that are hidden unless you know where to look.
 

3DStudent

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
monotonic said:
In many Quartz crystals you can see what look like glowing sheets inside, possibly cracks in the crystal matrix. I find that in my crystal if I look at it at just the right angle, it is iridescent.

Funny that you mention that, as just the other night I noticed for the first time a "glowing sheet" in my water crystal while cleaning it. I usually wash it while I wash the quart glass it's in so it doesn't get funky. So I don't ever really look at it much because it's soapy and I just rinse it and put back into the glass. But I was like, "Ooh pretty colors, I never noticed that!"
 

Kika

Padawan Learner
Monotonic & 3D Student, you guys are "pulled my tongue."

At the beginning of this story with crystals, I tried to imagine all these people with crystals, and how it would be like singing together.
The first thing that came to mind was the image of a man holding his own crystal in the palm of his hand, in front of his face and sings a variety of tones. When he hit the right tone crystal is shines (!?!). I do not think, as a lamp, for all to see, but something more personal, like a signal between the crystals and the persons. All they have done so, some sounds are produced as: beatbox, piccolo, flute, clarinet, etc., and some were singing and all sounded like a great orchestra, only human voices, while the crystals sparkled.

I did not think post, about this, on our forum.
This glimpse I attributed to the influence of Hollywood (movies). The point was to get the right frequency (in the sound spectrum right tone) that each of our products / broadcast, and that we already know. But now you write how you started to notice these flashes and break the light, so maybe there is something in that sparking. :)
 

lainey

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Kika said:
Monotonic & 3D Student, you guys are "pulled my tongue."

At the beginning of this story with crystals, I tried to imagine all these people with crystals, and how it would be like singing together.
The first thing that came to mind was the image of a man holding his own crystal in the palm of his hand, in front of his face and sings a variety of tones. When he hit the right tone crystal is shines (!?!). I do not think, as a lamp, for all to see, but something more personal, like a signal between the crystals and the persons. All they have done so, some sounds are produced as: beatbox, piccolo, flute, clarinet, etc., and some were singing and all sounded like a great orchestra, only human voices, while the crystals sparkled.

I did not think post, about this, on our forum.
This glimpse I attributed to the influence of Hollywood (movies). The point was to get the right frequency (in the sound spectrum right tone) that each of our products / broadcast, and that we already know. But now you write how you started to notice these flashes and break the light, so maybe there is something in that sparking. :)
That's interesting. When I first received my crystals I had a dream that me and some other forum members were sitting round a radio figuring out the instructions on how to use it. There was a crystal that we could use with the radio and when you switched the crystal on (in the dream it had an actual switch on it) it glowed and emitted a tone like when you strike a tuning fork.
I thought that was a pretty neat dream.
 

Charade

Jedi Master
FOTCM Member
I've had my crystals for about 10 days. They arrived when I was away on a trip like many others have also reported. I have many gemstones and crystals that I feel very close to. My most recent additions were one I bought at the time of the C's session that first mentioned the idea of a crystal project. I charged one to use as a water crystal. I immediately noticed a sweet taste of the pure water which I love. The water crystal from Laura is soooooo similar in appearance but the water taste different - almost a tangyness.

I was extremely disappointed in the personal crystal. I examined it for a long time under differing lights trying to find its beauty. The scarrings on it match my hip surgery scars. It is wand shaped and has other etched marks and triangles that are reputed to be record keepers acting as a catalyst for growth and removing obstacles. Ha. It is also a difficult crystal to wear. It amplifies faults and less than perfect conditions. I can't handle wearing it everyday. I have chosen a small silk bag on long chains to hide it under my shirt. Only when I am ready for an assault of learning do I put it on. I have a silk bag that has three gentle crystals, I wear alternatively, as protective, supportive guides. My Intention for my personal crystal was as the morning prayer says: By them I can detect my errors; By them am I cleared of hidden faults. It represents the wounds of life and learning to me. Hard lessons to learn here. Hard to wear nonetheless.

The home crystal is spectacular. Large, clear and full of energy. I felt and trusted it's power immediately.

My dream gemstone is also beautiful but makes me feel like the room is spinning. The dreams I can remember seem alien in nature. I like scifi but not when I'm asleep. So I'll just keep trying with that. I'm not a particularly vivid dreamer and mostly just want escape from physical form and rest when I sleep.
 

Charade

Jedi Master
FOTCM Member
PS. I love the In the Garden Song. It has evolved for me. It is something I hear within especially when I am rushed or stressed. It calms me. My voice sounds sweet when I sing it now after much practice. ;)

The prayers for the stones are also more meaningful the more times I read them.

Thank you for introducing them into my life.
 

Beorn

Jedi Council Member
FOTCM Member
Thank you for the beautiful crystals and dream stone. I received them earlier this week. As soon as I got them I put the personal crystal in my pocket and noticed a warmth spreading throughout my heart. It also had a soothing effect.

One thing I noticed was the more direct connection I feel with the network. There's a connection with the forum but at times it can feel more ephemeral, more distant. With the crystal in my pocket I'm constantly aware of its presence and it feels like a more direct, physical connection.

This also brings about an awareness of my accountability and a desire to find my place in the group. As Madame de Salzmann says "I need to collaborate in a common effort of ascent. If I do not, whether or not I wish it , I am responsible for the stone I do not bring to the edifice. So, we have to reflect deeply on our work together, which little by little must manifest itself in our lives."
 

Andrian

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Charade said:
I was extremely disappointed in the personal crystal. I examined it for a long time under differing lights trying to find its beauty. The scarrings on it match my hip surgery scars. It is wand shaped and has other etched marks and triangles that are reputed to be record keepers acting as a catalyst for growth and removing obstacles. Ha. It is also a difficult crystal to wear. It amplifies faults and less than perfect conditions. I can't handle wearing it everyday. I have chosen a small silk bag on long chains to hide it under my shirt. Only when I am ready for an assault of learning do I put it on. I have a silk bag that has three gentle crystals, I wear alternatively, as protective, supportive guides. My Intention for my personal crystal was as the morning prayer says: By them I can detect my errors; By them am I cleared of hidden faults. It represents the wounds of life and learning to me. Hard lessons to learn here. Hard to wear nonetheless.

Hi Charade, try to look at your personal crystal from another angle, it's your personal crystal that was chosen by the C's through Laura for you, the external beauty of it it doesn't matter, what matters is i think what it represents, what is inside it, for what it was charged for, it's a link to the C's and that means protection, guidance, assistance and help to learn your lessons and do the Work. It is a gift, a marvelous one that can change change your life if you accept it as it is and acknowledge his truest beauty which is not the physical aspect but the charged core of the crystal. I think Chu is very right when she said to josev:

Chu said:
josev said:
When I saw the crystals for the first time, I was little scared and disappointed, my glass for house protection has scratches and stains, and what looks like a wound, and the glass for personal protection some blows, but then I started to accept them, there is some relationship between the form and the person for whom was chosen? :)

[...] Regarding my disappointment, what happens too is that I saw some of the stones before being sent to the Chateau and they were beautiful, I didn't know the colorful stones were only the dream stones and I waiting all like that, the first thing I thought when I saw the first transparent crystal with scratches and a point that seems oxidation was, this means there is something wrong with me? :D

Maybe it means that you need to learn to see beauty in life and things, even when it doesn't conform to your programmed standards? And think of the process (like Lainey explained), instead of sticking only to what's in the outside?
 

Windmill knight

SuperModerator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
Andre' said:
Charade said:
I was extremely disappointed in the personal crystal. I examined it for a long time under differing lights trying to find its beauty. The scarrings on it match my hip surgery scars. It is wand shaped and has other etched marks and triangles that are reputed to be record keepers acting as a catalyst for growth and removing obstacles. Ha. It is also a difficult crystal to wear. It amplifies faults and less than perfect conditions. I can't handle wearing it everyday. I have chosen a small silk bag on long chains to hide it under my shirt. Only when I am ready for an assault of learning do I put it on. I have a silk bag that has three gentle crystals, I wear alternatively, as protective, supportive guides. My Intention for my personal crystal was as the morning prayer says: By them I can detect my errors; By them am I cleared of hidden faults. It represents the wounds of life and learning to me. Hard lessons to learn here. Hard to wear nonetheless.

Hi Charade, try to look at your personal crystal from another angle, it's your personal crystal that was chosen by the C's through Laura for you, the external beauty of it it doesn't matter, what matters is i think what it represents, what is inside it, for what it was charged for, it's a link to the C's and that means protection, guidance, assistance and help to learn your lessons and do the Work. It is a gift, a marvelous one that can change change your life if you accept it as it is and acknowledge his truest beauty which is not the physical aspect but the charged core of the crystal. I think Chu is very right when she said to josev:

My understanding is that crystals act as a sort of interface with the information field. As an analogy, think of computers, which allow us to access stored data and to communicate with each other. You wouldn't judge the value and functionality of one by its external appearance, would you? That's why I find it a bit funny when people complain about the 'beauty' of their crystals. It's like someone being handed a super-computer by an expert for an important specific task, but complaining that an iPhone would have been so much prettier and easier to carry around. So yes, maybe you too Charade should reevaluate what you think you know about crystals, and more generally, how you see beauty and value?
 

Alana

SuperModerator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
Charade said:
I was extremely disappointed in the personal crystal. I examined it for a long time under differing lights trying to find its beauty. The scarrings on it match my hip surgery scars. It is wand shaped and has other etched marks and triangles that are reputed to be record keepers acting as a catalyst for growth and removing obstacles. Ha. It is also a difficult crystal to wear. It amplifies faults and less than perfect conditions. I can't handle wearing it everyday. I have chosen a small silk bag on long chains to hide it under my shirt. Only when I am ready for an assault of learning do I put it on. I have a silk bag that has three gentle crystals, I wear alternatively, as protective, supportive guides. My Intention for my personal crystal was as the morning prayer says: By them I can detect my errors; By them am I cleared of hidden faults. It represents the wounds of life and learning to me. Hard lessons to learn here. Hard to wear nonetheless.

I am personally in awe about the bolded part. I find it truly amazing, and I think that if that were to happen to me, my crystals's scars matching scars on my body, I would feel more connected to it, I would love it even more. :love:
 

Kika

Padawan Learner
When I read a comment from Josev (and later of the other), which describes his initial disappointment with personal crystal, even at one point, it never experienced such ingratitude and totally disappointing.
In fact I've seen a big improvement. I saw people who were able to identify an indication (clue), people who were willing to see things as they are. Thanks to their honest statements (and Laura was only further confirmed, describing how Cass elect crystals) the term "personal crystals," took on a whole new meaning.

Then I remembered the person who broke the crystals. I remembered PERLOU, and photos of her, which seems so fluffy, fragile, like a little frightened girls. But at the same time her strong chin reveals a completely different person. A person who knows what she wants and who are known for this fight. Maybe these two parts of the crystal they say, that it should be recognized that in it there are two personalities that should be taken care of.

Quartz crystals are very sensitive to the EM power, to the extent that exhibit physical changes. Perhaps a change in us, will be visible on our personal crystal. :)
Who knows…..?
 

bjorn

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I like mine in that aspect but who cares how they look like.

The beauty lies in it's practical use.

And I can't imagine a more beautiful item to have. The crystals serve you in wonderfull ways. + if the crystals are used in unison it will serve also others on this planet. It's all very exciting.

BTW
Crystals with vibrant shining colors and the likes are usually very poisonous. Careful what you wish for if you are only able to appreciate outside looks ;)
 

Charade

Jedi Master
FOTCM Member
Windmill knight said:
Andre' said:
Charade said:
I was extremely disappointed in the personal crystal. I examined it for a long time under differing lights trying to find its beauty. The scarrings on it match my hip surgery scars. It is wand shaped and has other etched marks and triangles that are reputed to be record keepers acting as a catalyst for growth and removing obstacles. Ha. It is also a difficult crystal to wear. It amplifies faults and less than perfect conditions. I can't handle wearing it everyday. I have chosen a small silk bag on long chains to hide it under my shirt. Only when I am ready for an assault of learning do I put it on. I have a silk bag that has three gentle crystals, I wear alternatively, as protective, supportive guides. My Intention for my personal crystal was as the morning prayer says: By them I can detect my errors; By them am I cleared of hidden faults. It represents the wounds of life and learning to me. Hard lessons to learn here. Hard to wear nonetheless.

Hi Charade, try to look at your personal crystal from another angle, it's your personal crystal that was chosen by the C's through Laura for you, the external beauty of it it doesn't matter, what matters is i think what it represents, what is inside it, for what it was charged for, it's a link to the C's and that means protection, guidance, assistance and help to learn your lessons and do the Work. It is a gift, a marvelous one that can change change your life if you accept it as it is and acknowledge his truest beauty which is not the physical aspect but the charged core of the crystal. I think Chu is very right when she said to josev:

My understanding is that crystals act as a sort of interface with the information field. As an analogy, think of computers, which allow us to access stored data and to communicate with each other. You wouldn't judge the value and functionality of one by its external appearance, would you? That's why I find it a bit funny when people complain about the 'beauty' of their crystals. It's like someone being handed a super-computer by an expert for an important specific task, but complaining that an iPhone would have been so much prettier and easier to carry around. So yes, maybe you too Charade should reevaluate what you think you know about crystals, and more generally, how you see beauty and value?

I was struck by the thought that I had anticipated how my personal crystal would/should look. I have reread the chapter again in Life As Religion on the subject of anticipation and non antipation. I have definitely known the benefit and astonishment that can come from simply allowing life to unfold without forcing or wishful thinking. I guess I need to be more self aware of my thoughts. I hope it doesn't sound like complaining. I guess I didn't expect such an obvious indentification with it visually. The structure of it is beautiful with a power to attract and contact and draw out what is not beneficial. My analytical side and emotional responses have been a bit at odds lately. Sometimes life feels like a lake that is being dredged on the bottom with hidden rot surfacing. I think it just has gone up a notch lately and I am consciously trying to offer the best of me I can basing it on as much right and left awareness of our world possible. I should most likely be proud to know that the formation of this crystal was very individual and thus on the outside is unusual.

Thanks for everyone's comments. I do value your responses and will take them to heart :)
 

WIN 52

The Living Force
WIN 52 said:
WIN 52 said:
My hat is off to you ladies and crew for doing this.

This may be symbolic of what we can/will have from within, eventually. We are on the way already. I have lost the taste for physicality. Definitely a signal to me.

This was about a week before getting my package. Now almost 2 months later, it has become clear that in fact this is the case. The people who have potential for all of the things that the C's have talked about will come to the point where they have a great power source from within. The crystals are helping us along the way, kind of like learning to walk.

It still is as always, up to us, individually and collectively.

In another thread I read, someone brought a quote from "G's" material, that I haven't read about yet. In the quote it talked about the 5th man and the crystallization thereof. When I read that, you could have knocked me over with a feather. It's not that we will have crystals, but more like we will become crystals or crystalline in appearance.

Another confirmation came with charade's experience, kind of.

The first time that "I" stepped into my 4D, crystalline body was during the slaying of the Dragon, over 2 years ago now. I had no way to explain what happened to me till now. Yes, this body had my facial scars too. Some how I had often thought that they were brought forward from past lives, for which I have also had recent confirmation.

My 4D body is ready and waiting for me to wake up enough to permanently step into, it seems.

Or, it's just a matter of timing!
 
Top Bottom