Session 7 May 2016

Menrva said:
Keit said:
Lilou said:
Over 400 requests!! Wowza, that is a lot of work. Much appreciation for your labor and dedication to this project. And a big thank you for taking on this monumental task! :hug:

Yes, indeed! Thank you very much for all your efforts! :flowers: :hug2: :love:
Ditto! The work and devotion you all are putting into the project is much appreciated. :love: :hug:
Yes, thank you for embarking on this project. The gratitude and appreciation from the network shows how unifying this labor of love has become. For all those involved in the process, don't rush, we are all adults and can wait, besides, there really is no such thing as time. :cuckoo:

Update: crystal selection is well underway and here are some photos of the expanded process.

Pierre built an even bigger plexiglas board to go over the bigger table full of crystals. It's pretty tiring to follow the planchette around that big "spirit board"!

At the end, a package of crystals prepared to be shipped.

Attachments

• Dsc01235sm.jpg
    Dsc01235sm.jpg
    202.4 KB · Views: 496
  • Dsc01237sm.jpg
    Dsc01237sm.jpg
    232.1 KB · Views: 495
  • Dsc01239sm.jpg
    Dsc01239sm.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 483
  • Dsc01243sm.jpg
    Dsc01243sm.jpg
    237.2 KB · Views: 478
  • Dsc01215sm.jpg
    Dsc01215sm.jpg
    192.8 KB · Views: 470
Dear Laura,girls and all Crew thank you for this work.Crystals look amazing and bags with crystals are adorable.So mach care
and dedication from you.Thank you so much

Laura said:
Update: crystal selection is well underway and here are some photos of the expanded process.

Pierre built an even bigger plexiglas board to go over the bigger table full of crystals. It's pretty tiring to follow the planchette around that big "spirit board"!

That's a lot of shoulder hurt! I hope I can balance your effort.

Merci Laura pour ces belles photos de votre gigantesque travail, tant de dévouement et de générosité de votre part et celles des vôtres sans oublier les Cassiopéens, recevez toute ma reconnaissance...

Laura thank you for these beautiful photos of your enormous work, such dedication and generosity of you and those of you not to mention the C's, receive my gratitude. . .

That is a huge table full with crystals. Selecting all those is a enormous job that needs a lot of time and energy. Thank you Laura and all involved in this.

I'm still waiting for my crystals. There is one month since they were sent to me ( on June 2) but still haven't arrive. I meet the local post man that deliver post in my street and i asked if there is something for me from abroad and he says that if he revives something he will bring it to me very quickly but he didn't get nothing for me.
I starting to be worried that they could be lost or maybe stolen, which is not so strange for our very, very bad and corrupted postal system. :(
I hope that i`ll receive then very soon.

Laura said:

:jawdrop:

Just amazing...
how do you guys doing it ? I mean, going over the same process, while considering each person needs, with the same dedication, one Crystal at the time !!??!!
I can’t thank you all enough for this. Speaking for myself, I really hope I deserve this… the amount of work, effort, dedication and selfless effort you girls put in this project is just mind blowing

From the bottom of my heart, thank you :love: :hug:

Konstantin said:
I'm still waiting for my crystals. There is one month since they were sent to me ( on June 2) but still haven't arrive. I meet the local post man that deliver post in my street and i asked if there is something for me from abroad and he says that if he revives something he will bring it to me very quickly but he didn't get nothing for me.
I starting to be worried that they could be lost or maybe stolen, which is not so strange for our very, very bad and corrupted postal system. :(
I hope that i`ll receive then very soon.

Maybe they are just very slow. Not so long ago our postal service was very slow, until they bought a new system from Toshiba in 2014: http://plutonlogistics.com/logistika/masina-za-sortiranje-paketa-velicine-fudbalskog-terena-posta-srbije-pustila-u-probni-rad/

Now they are much faster.

kanader said:
Laura said:

:jawdrop:

Just amazing...
how do you guys doing it ? I mean, going over the same process, while considering each person needs, with the same dedication, one Crystal at the time !!??!!
I can’t thank you all enough for this. Speaking for myself, I really hope I deserve this… the amount of work, effort, dedication and selfless effort you girls put in this project is just mind blowing

From the bottom of my heart, thank you :love: :hug:

I agree, thank you for all the work you all; special attention to 2000 crystals for 400 individuals is absolutely stunning!

Scottie said:
I hope this crystallification and EEification will make a difference. I think it will.

Nice work Scottie!

Thank you for sharing the pictures Laura! The stones are lovely, and following the planchette across the new and expanded table has got to be tiring. Selecting and giving so much personal attention to each stone for so many people, that's one Herculean super-effort. Thank you ladies (and gents) with all my heart for doing so much to help so many. It's inspiring!

That is quite the operation with the expanded plexi glass! Many thanks for this monumental effort and for the photos. :hug:

Thank you Laura, ladies and gents for your Super efforts on the Crystal Connection! Thank you for the pictures too. So much energy involved. My deepest gratitude to you all! :hug2: :flowers:

Lilou said:
That is quite the operation with the expanded plexi glass! Many thanks for this monumental effort and for the photos. :hug:

Ditto to that.

There are no words to thank you and all the crew for what you do for all of us. :hug2:

If it is not pure STO it is definitively something that is very very close to that in our STS world. :love:

:cheer: :flowers:
Wow! That is a LOT of crystals. I have to say I love the way that they are presented in the silk with the labels. It makes them even more of a precious gift.
Is there a hole in the middle of the planchette so you can see the correct crystal for selection?
Thank you for all the effort that you have all put towards this project.

Back
Top Bottom