Session 7 May 2016

SeekinTruth said:
Thanks, Joe, for the details. The service being provided has been taken to a whole new level. Words don't capture the appreciation for the time and energy invested in this project.

Yes, many thanks Joe for clarifying this unique process. This is an incredible effort being made by Laura and the girls, a real 'labor of love' indeed. Thank you all so much. :hug2:

Joe said:
I'm not sure everyone understands clearly enough the detailed work involved in the process here. So just to clarify:

Crystals can only be 'charged' once a month for 3 days during the dark of the moon. We can only put so many crystals in our two copper pots because so many crystals in those pots are extremely heavy to manually carry down into the pond and back. In addition, for the 'tuning' process, only so many crystals will fit, spread out individually, on the large table that is used for that stage of the process.

On average, each person gets 5 crystals. There have been over 400 individual requests for crystal sets (each of which has to be received and catalogued). That's over 2,000 crystals (!) 25% of which are rather large and heavy.

The tuning process, which involves several different steps, takes 14 days (tuning for 30mins-1hr each day). Then there is the process of selecting 3-4 (or more) crystals for each individual person using the information that each person has sent, and the board. This part of the process takes an additional 10 days. Then there is the hand making of the silk pouches for each crystal, the information booklets, labeling careful packing and shipping (and we can only send 25 packages in any one day).

So as you can see, while the water charging takes 3 days during the dark of the moon each month, the crystals are "in process" every single day after that for the rest of the month. And that's just one batch. Then the process begins again from scratch. In the first batch, Laura and the girls were able to complete about 65 sets. The second batch is in process, and more crystals were added to try and expedite the process, so maybe 100 batches can be done this time.

But remember, over 400 people have made requests and are getting individual selection of, and attention to, their specific set of crystals, literally one at a time for part of the process. This is being done by just 4 people. Members who highlighted serious issues were prioritized, but there are more priority cases than can be done in any single batch. So please, everyone, just hang tight and know that this is a protracted process because it involves the crystals being infused with energy/information that is very specific to each person and, at the risk of sounding like a broken record, there are more than 400 people to be individually tended to in this way.

But also know that you WILL get your crystals and the delay in getting them is actually what makes your crystals so special because of the work/energy invested for you individually.

Not being involved much in the process (other than carrying them down to the water and back) I can say from an observer POV that this is truly a labor of love on the part of Laura and the girls, and I am very impressed by their dedication.

:)

Amazing dedication and true love, thank you Laura and everyone involved. You are an inspiration to us all and always lead by example. Take all the time you need and please do not over strain yourselves. We are all adults here and we can wait as long as necessary. :hug:

Nima said:
Joe said:
I'm not sure everyone understands clearly enough the detailed work involved in the process here. So just to clarify:

Crystals can only be 'charged' once a month for 3 days during the dark of the moon. We can only put so many crystals in our two copper pots because so many crystals in those pots are extremely heavy to manually carry down into the pond and back. In addition, for the 'tuning' process, only so many crystals will fit, spread out individually, on the large table that is used for that stage of the process.

On average, each person gets 5 crystals. There have been over 400 individual requests for crystal sets (each of which has to be received and catalogued). That's over 2,000 crystals (!) 25% of which are rather large and heavy.

The tuning process, which involves several different steps, takes 14 days (tuning for 30mins-1hr each day). Then there is the process of selecting 3-4 (or more) crystals for each individual person using the information that each person has sent, and the board. This part of the process takes an additional 10 days. Then there is the hand making of the silk pouches for each crystal, the information booklets, labeling careful packing and shipping (and we can only send 25 packages in any one day).

So as you can see, while the water charging takes 3 days during the dark of the moon each month, the crystals are "in process" every single day after that for the rest of the month. And that's just one batch. Then the process begins again from scratch. In the first batch, Laura and the girls were able to complete about 65 sets. The second batch is in process, and more crystals were added to try and expedite the process, so maybe 100 batches can be done this time.

But remember, over 400 people have made requests and are getting individual selection of, and attention to, their specific set of crystals, literally one at a time for part of the process. This is being done by just 4 people. Members who highlighted serious issues were prioritized, but there are more priority cases than can be done in any single batch. So please, everyone, just hang tight and know that this is a protracted process because it involves the crystals being infused with energy/information that is very specific to each person and, at the risk of sounding like a broken record, there are more than 400 people to be individually tended to in this way.

But also know that you WILL get your crystals and the delay in getting them is actually what makes your crystals so special because of the work/energy invested for you individually.

Not being involved much in the process (other than carrying them down to the water and back) I can say from an observer POV that this is truly a labor of love on the part of Laura and the girls, and I am very impressed by their dedication.

:)

Amazing dedication and true love, thank you Laura and everyone involved. You are an inspiration to us all and always lead by example. Take all the time you need and please do not over strain yourselves. We are all adults here and we can wait as long as necessary. :hug:

I second that, thank you very much Laura and all involved in this great work for us, thank you for your dedication, love and hard work. :hug: :hug2:

Andre' said:
I second that, thank you very much Laura and all involved in this great work for us, thank you for your dedication, love and hard work. :hug: :hug2:

Many thanks from me as well :flowers: :hug2:

I see! You were on the list, but the forum name that we have on our FOTCM records has changed, and the email address is different too. You all please remember to always send us updates when you change your address, phone number, forum names, etc. That way, if we ever have to contact you, we have what is needed.

So, all good Corvinus! :thup:

Thanks.

The charging is finished and today we begin the selection process. I'll try to get a photo of the set-up later.

monotonic said:
I see the crystal project as just sort of a continuation of what has been going on already. EE was no less beneficial, if not more. There's also the diet stuff. These are all things that we've done on a similar vein to the crystal project. I think the crystals are getting some extra hype mainly out of new-age appeal.

Funny you mentioned Eiriu Eolas, because we also have a dedicated 2-person team madly working to get the whole EE Online program converted and posted on YouTube. That way, people will be able to watch and download much more easily on all devices, there will be a version for each language, sharing on FB etc. is possible, and so on.

We've needed to do that for awhile, but like everything, it's a laborious process and there is so much else to be done!

I hope this crystallification and EEification will make a difference. I think it will.

I also wanted to second what Joe wrote about the crystal-charging process. I had no idea it was going to be so labor-intensive, the number of steps involved, the time it takes... One day I said, "You guys are STILL doing crystals?" And then the full process was explained to me, and I did one of these:
:jawdrop:

Even the "packaging" is special. If you requested crystals, you'll see and feel what I mean the minute you open it.

:headbanger:

Keit said:
Lilou said:
Over 400 requests!! Wowza, that is a lot of work. Much appreciation for your labor and dedication to this project. And a big thank you for taking on this monumental task! :hug:

Yes, indeed! Thank you very much for all your efforts! :flowers: :hug2: :love:
Ditto! The work and devotion you all are putting into the project is much appreciated. :love: :hug:

Wow... I really hadn't realized just how big this project had become... Over 2000 crystals to process! Nor did I have a clear idea of the steps involved. Not that I expected this would be a quick and easy task, but Joe's post really helped put things in perspective. :scared:

Like everyone else, I really, really appreciate the amount of work and dedication all those involved are putting into this. It's incredible, and mildly stunning, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart

Wodnik said:
Thank you Crew for the session, and an amazing work invole in charging crystals.
I also would like to have one

You have to make a request via email: info@paleochristianity.org or laura@paleochristianity.org (if you can't make a donation).

Keit said:
Lilou said:
Over 400 requests!! Wowza, that is a lot of work. Much appreciation for your labor and dedication to this project. And a big thank you for taking on this monumental task! :hug:

Yes, indeed! Thank you very much for all your efforts! :flowers: :hug2: :love:

Such conscientious effort and dedication. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. :hug2:

I thank you for the extraordinary love and work that they send us all . I look forward to the day when I receive this wonderful sign of solidarity .

WIN 52 said:
Madara Horseman said:
I do not mean to offend anyone with this post and if does, delete it, but that's what I feel like.. I don't profess to know exactly what the benefits from the crystals are, but to me, rereading time and again about all the effort being put into the individual crystals of others, by the team, that itself makes me feel what it must be like to be in this team.. This charges me sufficiently. No object can do that. And unless the C's advise all members to have one set at their disposal and use it in a certain way to obtain a certain result (in that case let mine be the last one), I prefer for now to have the team spend the time and energy for the crystals that I could have requested, for reading/research/soul growth.

Don't you see?

By them doing this, it is greatly assisting them as well, to advance their learning curve and connection.

I'm not sure I understand, so I will try to put it another way. And I don't mean to offend either.
You mean that YOU'd prefer the team to do something else (reading/research/soul growth) which could (from your POV) be more beneficial than this actual experiment ?
Why?

I agree that knowing that such an experiment is taking place makes me feel charged too. This leads to pure awe when you understand the details pointed out by Joe.
And you say, "unless the Cs advise", I can sense some deification in there.
You being the last one to receive it, a form of self-importance ? Or maybe you think you're not (that much) worth it?

As WIN 52 pointed, it is obviously an act which involves reading/research/soul growth, just as the very purpose of this group is.
This is not just an object, it is a medium charged with specific intentions. Rather than the idea of having an object, I see the idea of enhancing our connection, helping us deal with our specific issue, forcing respect, consideration and care on a daily basis.
It is a materialized intent obtained through a lot of work among a sane network.

Back
Top Bottom