Session 6 February 2016

The following quote is from this article on sott.net:
http://www.sott.net/article/314220-Harness-your-inner-healing-power-with-the-power-of-placebo
The study in question didn't try to decipher why the placebos worked, only whether they would work without deception, and in 63 percent of participants, they did provide relief despite the fact that the patients knew they were taking chemically inactive pills. One theory though, is that the mere act of seeing a physician and taking a pill twice a day somehow makes your body recognize that your intention is to get well.

IS it the act of seeing a physician and taking a pill twice a day actually what makes your body recognize that your intention is to get well OR is it the water being used to take the pills that actually recognizes your intention to get well?

Of course, this idea would not seem to apply to the cases of "sham surgery" vs real surgery unless the intention becomes infused into the water in the local or general anesthesia?

Just a thought FWIW.

Galaxia2002 said:
I want to report some experiment I have done with distilled water inspired by what I read in this session and from an experience of my childhood.
I remember that when I was a child I expent some time in holidays in my grandparent's house . They lived in another country so we went there once a year. One of those holidays, just the last day before I returned home, I watered a fern, similar to carrot (Protasparagus setaceus). I take a plastic container with water and just made some scrawls with the running water while it fell to the pot. I made circles, like those Palmer calligraphy method. Well, the next year when I got to my gradparents house and play in the yard I started to look at the plants. To my surprise the fern was tall and the stems drew the exact scrawls that I have done on the air the last year! the plant didn't have any support to do this and it don't grow in that way naturally. I remember this like it was yesterday. I was very relaxed while I did those circles in the air but I was very concentrated in it. So it seems that the water take my thoughts and made it real. :) I remember that I commented this to my grandfather that like esoteric topics and told me "those things happens" what exactly did you do? That's why I remember this episode.

[...]

Very interesting account and experiments Galaxia! Thanks for sharing!

And thanks sitting and others for bringing up the spinning exercises. I tried them yesterday and I felt things immediately! First, lots of energy and improved focus, also a sense of connection with myself. Then I took a nap and I had very strange dreams that had a lot of interesting contents. It can also be the iodine, of course... or maybe the iodine was moved to more body areas by the spinning?? :lol:

I want to try putting a label on a bottle of water now, but I wonder if it's OK that it is a steal bottle... I guess it's better than plastic. So far, I've just been talking to my morning cup of salted water and I'm not sure if it is working. I feel better overall but it can be a combination of many different factors.

It seems to me that water is more energizing and sweeter by talking or singing to them.

So, singing, Prayer of the Soul while stir circlingly/spinning the water is one of good method too. Or make your own short music.

How about simply spinning salted water 33 times before drinking, surely, it would gives more positive energy.
Or just expressing thought or feeling while spinning the salted water.
Probably, any kinds of liquor will increase oxygen and energy by spinning 33 times.

Kris said:
As an example, I would buy a water bottle (or sticker for one) with a symbol that represented the knowledge in the forum relating to improving concentration, providing it did in fact have an effect on the water which then increased my concentration... if that is in fact how it works. Seems a bit too easy, there must be more too it. Some more investigation is key... But I guess I don't have to try hard to argue for that here.

I fear my previous post may have been misaligned. Speaking about distribution of symbol covered water containers seems to be a leap in the wrong direction with me considering compressing the material of the forum into these symbols would appear to be an attempt at a short cuts or free lunched. Instead I should be saying to myself, "hey don't be lazy, just read the forum or research information you want/need using faith as a guide and then think of it while you sing POTS or what ever technique works to program the water."

I work as an area sales manager for a large company (water treatment) and it may be some sort of program which jumps at opportunities for distribution of material products. Can anyone else point me in the right direction here or comment on where I went wrong?

Kay Kim said:
It seems to me that water is more energizing and sweeter by talking or singing to them.

So, singing, Prayer of the Soul while stir circlingly/spinning the water is one of good method too. Or make your own short music.

How about simply spinning salted water 33 times before drinking, surely, it would gives more positive energy.
Or just expressing thought or feeling while spinning the salted water.
Probably, any kinds of liquor will increase oxygen and energy by spinning 33 times.

Hello Kay Kim, This is just what I have been doing.

Kris said:
Kris said:
As an example, I would buy a water bottle (or sticker for one) with a symbol that represented the knowledge in the forum relating to improving concentration, providing it did in fact have an effect on the water which then increased my concentration... if that is in fact how it works. Seems a bit too easy, there must be more too it. Some more investigation is key... But I guess I don't have to try hard to argue for that here.

I fear my previous post may have been misaligned. Speaking about distribution of symbol covered water containers seems to be a leap in the wrong direction with me considering compressing the material of the forum into these symbols would appear to be an attempt at a short cuts or free lunched. Instead I should be saying to myself, "hey don't be lazy, just read the forum or research information you want/need using faith as a guide and then think of it while you sing POTS or what ever technique works to program the water."

I work as an area sales manager for a large company (water treatment) and it may be some sort of program which jumps at opportunities for distribution of material products. Can anyone else point me in the right direction here or comment on where I went wrong?

Kris,

I am not sure that you went "wrong". We are all thinking about the implications of how to use water as the Cs gave us the clues. I have even wondered if having the label face the inside would be easier for the water to read. The most difficult part for me is to understand how water might be a tool to store information and then take that stored information by drinking the water. The water, spinning, idodine, diet, meditation and other clues are only tools I think.

The Cs talk about the importance of understanding the tool here:

Session 30 March 2002

A: Do you think that a symbol can control your consciousness, or the consciousness of another?
Q: (V) I guess I've been thinking it's a tool just as this is a tool (holds up symbol displayed earlier). No I don't think a symbol can
control consciousness...when it's put that way. But I want to say that I think they can be used as tools also. Not to be right or
anything but this my thinking at this time.
A: What quality of an individual would have to be present to set the effect of a symbol against consciousness?
Q: (V) I don't understand that. (L) I think they are saying that the presence of a negative energy implies the presence of a negative
consciousness. It's either the consciousness of the individual who is experiencing it or it is the consciousness being projected from
somebody else. And if one or the other of those is the condition - say for example: if you had negative energy that was being sent to
you from someone else, and you wanted to set this symbol against that negative energy, what quality would have to be present in
you in order to make that work? (V) A lack of negativity. (L) I don't think so. You already have negativity right? So you're going to
use the symbol to make it go away assuming it was sent on you. So what do you have to have to make the symbol work? (V) A
conscious effort? (L) Faith. You have to believe in the symbol. And if you believe in the symbol then you are putting the power in
something outside of you, you don't believe that you have the ability to stand against the negative consciousness. On the other hand,
if the consciousness of negativity is your own, and you believe a symbol can stand against your own negativity, you haven't inquired
into where the negativity comes from. (A) You see a tool is something which you must know exactly how it operates, because
otherwise it's not a tool; you are the tool of something else - the originator of the tool who may not have your best interests at heart.
So you must exactly know, and have precise knowledge of, the tool if it is to be a tool. So a tool is a projection - an extension - of
what is in you.

A: Otherwise you are the tool of the tool
Q: [laughter]. (L) You are the tool of the tool if you don't have real understanding of what it is and what it is supposed to do. (A)
Okay, so if it looks like a nice bomb... (L) Push the button. Don't know what the bomb does, but let me push the button anyway and
see what happens! (V) Well, okay. (L) I know, ain't it fun? (V) Well it's stuff I want to ask, and then I have to think about it for
awhile. I want to ask about the picture with Easter [V**'s cat who at the time the photo in question was made, was passing on of old
age. V** had placed the symbol for Ohm over Easter's head to aid in the transition and directly following the application a Polaroid
picture was taken revealing a point of light above V's head]. Was the point of light over my head a fault of the print or of the camera?
A: No. It was the light of consciousness of the companion soul. Given to you as thanks.
Q: [There was further discussion between Laura and V with regard to the Karuna Reiki system of healing that led to the following
question] (V) From what density do the symbols come from? Are they STS or STO?
A: 3rd money growing density.
Q: (V) So it wasn't even channeled?
A: Most of the symbols can be found in other literature in whole or in part.
Q: (V) I was thinking of a question and I just lost it. Do you know the question I was thinking of? I'm sorry.
A: Do you?
Q: [Laughter] (V) Yeah I do, but it's eluded me for the moment. Dang, alright if it's gone, its gone. Hmmm, 3rd money growing
density...what people will say or do, it just amazes me, blows me away. (L) It gets so bad. The more layers you peel away the worse
it gets. it's like you just want to run screaming "I want out of this place." (V) I'm going to be brave here and ask if it's possible to get
a symbol this evening that may work on viruses? (L) Viruses? (V) I know ...okay I'm back to the same question of consciousness.
A: Viruses make inroads only when there exists gaps in consciousness. A full field of awareness closes the gaps. Heal the soul by
means of increased knowledge which leads to DNA modification which closes gaps...To do it otherwise amounts to self violation of
lesson profiles elected by the self.

So, I don't think we should try short cuts but increasing knowledge about some possible tools may be part of what we need in our lesson profiles. :huh:

Goyacobol thanks for the quotes from the session way back.

I think the more we might get too concerned with the details of the method, it takes away the actual point: We can use intention, speaking, sound, symbols- to influence water.

Whatever method is used, we must not assume that it is the only way- I think that would lead to OCD's. Being the tool of the tool as the C's have said :).

Divide By Zero said:
Goyacobol thanks for the quotes from the session way back.

I think the more we might get too concerned with the details of the method, it takes away the actual point: We can use intention, speaking, sound, symbols- to influence water.

Whatever method is used, we must not assume that it is the only way- I think that would lead to OCD's. Being the tool of the tool as the C's have said :).

I guess I tend to be a little OCD at times myself. I think you are right about more than one method/tool such as intention, sound (voice/music etc.), symbols (like Reiki), crystals, pendulums, I Ching, water as a storage medium, meditation/breathing (EE), salt, iodine and other methods and clues the Cs mention.

I just think that the details are important if you find a method that suits you as an individual as when mentioned in previous quote:

So you must exactly know, and have precise knowledge of, the tool if it is to be a tool. So a tool is a projection - an extension - of
what is in you.
A: Otherwise you are the tool of the tool

If we learn the reasons the methods work we will maybe make the method a useful tool. Otherwise I think it would just be OCD to focus on one method or tool without getting a good understanding of why/how it works for us. OSIT

Laura said:
Session Date: February 6th 2016

Q: (L) So one thing is connected to another, which triggers something else, which... And it's just basically creating like this perfect storm of things on the Earth. Now, we read something that a guy posted on the forum a week or so ago about heating of the upper atmosphere, the stratosphere, and that there would be an inversion. Obviously, if there was an inversion with heating on the top, then that would make things very hot on the bottom. My understanding was that the way things happens is that there's a cooling of the upper atmosphere due to the comet dust and other things. It's compressing the troposphere which is heating because of the heat within the Earth, gases, volcanic eruptions, greenhouse effect from CFCs, and so on.

(Pierre) And reduced solar activity also reduces the temperature.

(L) So all these things work together. The thing that was interesting to me about it was that this inversion idea, a sudden and rapid inversion, seems to be something that could explain things like the flash-freezing of mammoths in Siberia 10K or so years ago or BC or whatever. Is that what we're looking forward to?

A: Indeed!

Q: (L) So that is kinda like the reason for sudden glacial rebound? A temperature inversion of layers of the atmosphere?

A: Yes

Q: (Chu) And does it have anything to do with the magnetic poles suddenly reversing very quickly?

A: Not related, though that is also in process.

Q: (Pierre) Yeah. The preliminary signs are here for a magnetic reversal. Related to what we've been saying, I would like to ask two questions. The first question is about the series of predictions that were made in December 1994. There are 18 items. Doing quick research, there are several hits like the crash in Hawaii, the ocean floor subsiding in Cascadia, the gigantic supernova that was observed...

(L) And all of them happening in such a short period...

(
END OF SESSION

I am wondering if this is what Cliff High of halfpasthuman .com is referring to with some of the web bot language from the February newletter. Web bots predict an incredably hot-hot summer. Cliff has wording like "tires melting in ashphalt" and planes grounded because of heat and refueling problems and many deaths. My thoughts on this matter lean towards the push down of hot air in the atmosphere prior to the cascading of cold air which would follow. Atmospherically, a leak in a damn above our headis, which leads to a deluge of colder air like the water over Niagara Falls.

Not sure if this is the correct interpretation of the discussion, but it is my best guess. If you wish to listen to a brief of the Feb. Web bot summary go to the following youtube link...

_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUBYbF75pjs

jsnip4 also has briefs of Cliff High's newsletter, with permission, for January and March too. PS. After this the web bots predict 10 years of cold temperatures. Enjoy

Majisyen said:
Thank you very much for the session.

I am fairly certain that one should NOT drink water with their meals. Prior to the information and adoption of the health benefit of the Ketogenic/caveman diet there was another food movement called "food combining". Not sure if it ever received a singular name but for internet search purposes it would probably do. The theory was that certain foods are synergistic with others while others antagonize the digestion process. Their largest claim, and reason for the idea was the discovery that carbohydrates, when combined with protein and vegetables/fruits is an overload to the body. Too many biological processes are required for digestion and that food is not properly broken down but end up stuck in the various areas of your digestive tract to the point of eventual ill health. Red meats and things like pizzas clog up the system the most. The theory was that you can eat steak and vegatables-but no starches. You can have starches and vegatables but no meat. So, a baked potato, little sour cream and veggies is okay. And I am certainly simplifying things here. The full, old Sunday night roast beef dinner usually made people tired. Deserts are to be eaten separately. Certain foods like melons are best eaten on their own etc.

Now adding water to your meal would be not only diluting your digestive enzmes, but also adding an unnecessary process of having to get that into your urinary tract for expulsion. The veggies and fruits have water in them-enough for you at the time.

Drink water or any appropriate beverage when your thirsty. I do add water with scotch whiskey or orange juice with vodka-that would help from the dehydration process of the booze...LOL

I will try and find, from curezone.org, the posting of the pictures of what came out of people when they did these heavy detox protocols. These health enthusiasts were quite pleased and amazed with what came out of them. The photos and appearance of these bowel movements were un-wordly, almost alien looking and massive.

ziggystarlust said:
I am fairly certain that one should NOT drink water with their meals. Prior to the information and adoption of the health benefit of the Ketogenic/caveman diet there was another food movement called "food combining". Not sure if it ever received a singular name but for internet search purposes it would probably do. The theory was that certain foods are synergistic with others while others antagonize the digestion process. Their largest claim, and reason for the idea was the discovery that carbohydrates, when combined with protein and vegetables/fruits is an overload to the body. Too many biological processes are required for digestion and that food is not properly broken down but end up stuck in the various areas of your digestive tract to the point of eventual ill health. Red meats and things like pizzas clog up the system the most. The theory was that you can eat steak and vegatables-but no starches. You can have starches and vegatables but no meat. So, a baked potato, little sour cream and veggies is okay. And I am certainly simplifying things here. The full, old Sunday night roast beef dinner usually made people tired. Deserts are to be eaten separately. Certain foods like melons are best eaten on their own etc.

Vegetables and fruits ARE carbohydrates. You should check things out before posting. The principle of food combining is that proteins should not be combined with SIMPLE carbs, like meat and potatoes or rice (starchy). But meat and a complex carb, like a green vegetable, is okay. Fruits (simple carbs) should be eaten alone.

Grains and starchy foods can also be combined with non-starchy vegetables, but not with meats.

ziggystarlust said:
Now adding water to your meal would be not only diluting your digestive enzmes, but also adding an unnecessary process of having to get that into your urinary tract for expulsion. The veggies and fruits have water in them-enough for you at the time.

Drink water or any appropriate beverage when your thirsty. I do add water with scotch whiskey or orange juice with vodka-that would help from the dehydration process of the booze...LOL

Liquor should be consumed only rarely.

There are two schools of thought on the water issue and I think that one should take what feels comfortable with the meal. Some meals just need a drink with them, others do not.

ziggystarlust said:
I will try and find, from curezone.org, the posting of the pictures of what came out of people when they did these heavy detox protocols. These health enthusiasts were quite pleased and amazed with what came out of them. The photos and appearance of these bowel movements were un-wordly, almost alien looking and massive.

Don't bother, please. We have a thread on the topic I think and a number of us tried it, some with disastrous results. Most vegetables and fiber used in detox programs are irritants to the colon. In some people with colon issues, they can be almost fatal.

ziggystarlust said:
Web bots predict an incredably hot-hot summer. Cliff has wording like "tires melting in ashphalt" and planes grounded because of heat and refueling problems and many deaths. My thoughts on this matter lean towards the push down of hot air in the atmosphere prior to the cascading of cold air which would follow. Atmospherically, a leak in a damn above our headis, which leads to a deluge of colder air like the water over Niagara Falls.

Not sure if this is the correct interpretation of the discussion, but it is my best guess. If you wish to listen to a brief of the Feb. Web bot summary go to the following youtube link...

_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUBYbF75pjs

jsnip4 also has briefs of Cliff High's newsletter, with permission, for January and March too. PS. After this the web bots predict 10 years of cold temperatures. Enjoy

Very interesting. If I should guess when a temperature inversion should occur, I would say end of summer over northern continents. At the end of summer, land and sea are at their maximum temperature hence the thermal difference (one driver of major storms) between Earth's surface and high atmosphere is at its maximum. A large continent like Eurasia is a prime candidate because it's far away from any ocean that tends to dampen temperature variations.

Plus, during summer, the Northern atmosphere gets maximum solar radiations which leads to a maximum electric potential difference between the ionosphere and the Earth's surface (the other driver of major storm).

Coincidentally the woollen mammoth seem to have been frozen around the end of summer/beginning of fall according to the kind of vegetation found in their stomach (link)

This was a weird C session, in that, much of the water discussion has happened previous in the forum. The fact that it has been brought up again in the discussion seems to make it more relevant and something the Cassiopaeans wish to take further. So let's go with the flow...(pun intended)

Read Dr. Emoto's work along time ago. It was a topic here originally and this is where another member posted a link to the the work of Schauberger. Then there was the hole issue of energy water and different devices or methods to produce it. But in between these two periods of time, I came across an individual who did the most amazing thing with water. His name is Raymond Grace and I head him interviewed on the radio (Coast3coastam.com). He was a "dowser". Swinging pendulum kind of thing. Robert conducted an experiment with the radio audience. He asked people to bring a vessel of water to their radio or computer speakers. People with contaminated water etc. were encouraged to participate. Raymond dowsed his intention to clean and energize everyones water no matter where they were living and listening at the time. He further instructed the believers or soon to be believers to save the water, add it to regular water and pour it into rivers and lakes to improve them. Or add to a water cooler etc. It was an experiment.
Then the phone calls started coming in. Everyone who called in was reporting on the improvement of their particular water and many mentioned a slight 'sweetness'. I did the experiment and still have some of the water to his very day. And I poured some into the local river too.

You can buy his video on how to do it yourself, or take one of his courses live or online. He does so much more than this, and has taken dowsing to unbelievable possibilities. Robert also mentions his story of a friend who dowses his intent into water and feeds his body all the necessary vitamins, minerals and nutrients. Consequently, does not eat much of anything anymore. Do I trust what Raymond says? Yes! One of the top three people I would like to meet.

Everyone should learn to dowse. Want to know whether you should take Nacent Iodine or how much. What minerals you are deficient in or have too much of-just dowse. The accuracy of what information you just heard or read. Is the car salesman truthful? So many possibilities.

And I'm gunning for 200 posts...whooooo hoooooo!

ziggystarlust said:
This was a weird C session, in that, much of the water discussion has happened previous in the forum. The fact that it has been brought up again in the discussion seems to make it more relevant and something the Cassiopaeans wish to take further. So let's go with the flow...(pun intended)

Read Dr. Emoto's work along time ago. It was a topic here originally and this is where another member posted a link to the the work of Schauberger. Then there was the hole issue of energy water and different devices or methods to produce it. But in between these two periods of time, I came across an individual who did the most amazing thing with water. His name is Raymond Grace and I head him interviewed on the radio (Coast3coastam.com). He was a "dowser". Swinging pendulum kind of thing. Robert conducted an experiment with the radio audience. He asked people to bring a vessel of water to their radio or computer speakers. People with contaminated water etc. were encouraged to participate. Raymond dowsed his intention to clean and energize everyones water no matter where they were living and listening at the time. He further instructed the believers or soon to be believers to save the water, add it to regular water and pour it into rivers and lakes to improve them. Or add to a water cooler etc. It was an experiment.
Then the phone calls started coming in. Everyone who called in was reporting on the improvement of their particular water and many mentioned a slight 'sweetness'. I did the experiment and still have some of the water to his very day. And I poured some into the local river too.

You can buy his video on how to do it yourself, or take one of his courses live or online. He does so much more than this, and has taken dowsing to unbelievable possibilities. Robert also mentions his story of a friend who dowses his intent into water and feeds his body all the necessary vitamins, minerals and nutrients. Consequently, does not eat much of anything anymore. Do I trust what Raymond says? Yes! One of the top three people I would like to meet.

Everyone should learn to dowse. Want to know whether you should take Nacent Iodine or how much. What minerals you are deficient in or have too much of-just dowse. The accuracy of what information you just heard or read. Is the car salesman truthful? So many possibilities.

And I'm gunning for 200 posts...whooooo hoooooo!

ziggystarlust,

Well, you have my attention but I am not so sure I want to view the poop photos:

The photos and appearance of these bowel movements were un-wordly, almost alien looking and massive.

And, I can share your excitement to post 200 posts as we all like to feel we are learning and advancing in our quest for knowledge.

But, maybe you might want to consider that the research for the topics you addressed are already ones that have been talked about by doing a search first.

I also found Cliff High to be an interesting man but after I realized he became acquainted with Jay Wiedner it took away some trust in his research. His technique may be a bit lacking by his focus on emotional words and phrases found using spiders to extract the data. FWIW

I also found Raymond Grace to be an interesting person. He may be on to something.

Dowsing is mentioned in one of the sessions:

Session 7 November 1994
Q: (L) Is T.C. Lethbridge's theory about dowsing correct?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Is it possible to dowse things in other dimensions by lengthening the string?

Q: (L) Is it possible by using this technique to dowse winning lottery numbers?

A: Difficult; intentions must be pure.

Q: (L) It is very difficult to have pure intentions about money, isn't it?

Q: (L) But if, theoretically, one did have pure intentions, would they be able to dowse numbers...

A: Tall order. Yes.

There are various sites that discuss Lethbridge's dowsing such as _http://www.mikecrowson.co.uk/lethbridge.html

If we are to use "intention" I think it has to be "pure".

Lethbridge's book The Power of the Pendulum is on the Recommended Books List .

Did you find some details you would like to share from the on-line course you mention? :huh:

goyacobol said:
ziggystarlust said:
Well, you have my attention but I am not so sure I want to view the poop photos:

The photos and appearance of these bowel movements were un-wordly, almost alien looking and massive.

And, I can share your excitement to post 200 posts as we all like to feel we are learning and advancing in our quest for knowledge.

But, maybe you might want to consider that the research for the topics you addressed are already ones that have been talked about by doing a search first.

I also found Cliff High to be an interesting man but after I realized he became acquainted with Jay Wiedner it took away some trust in his research. His technique may be a bit lacking by his focus on emotional words and phrases found using spiders to extract the data. FWIW

I also found Raymond Grace to be an interesting person. He may be on to something.

Dowsing is mentioned in one of the sessions:

Session 7 November 1994
Q: (L) Is T.C. Lethbridge's theory about dowsing correct?

Q: (L) Is it possible to dowse things in other dimensions by lengthening the string?

Q: (L) Is it possible by using this technique to dowse winning lottery numbers?

A: Difficult; intentions must be pure.

Q: (L) It is very difficult to have pure intentions about money, isn't it?

Q: (L) But if, theoretically, one did have pure intentions, would they be able to dowse numbers...

A: Tall order. Yes.

There are various sites that discuss Lethbridge's dowsing such as _http://www.mikecrowson.co.uk/lethbridge.html

If we are to use "intention" I think it has to be "pure".

Lethbridge's book The Power of the Pendulum is on the Recommended Books List .

Did you find some details you would like to share from the on-line course you mention? :huh:

Well, you probsbly do not want to be grossed out, but the pictures are not of "stool" but what is in it held up for obsevation. It's called Mucoid plaque if you wish to search for images.

And I have never taken a Raymond Grace webinar, but they are inexpensive. I would prefer to meet him in person and will eventually. Here is his main site...
_www.raymondgrace.us

You tube with interviews

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=raymon+grace+random+acts+of+kindness+

Random acts of kindness was interesting

A friend of Raymond is Faye Henry...gongs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKekx2cvfcM

have fun

Back
Top Bottom