Session 6 February 2016

JeanneT said:
Divide By Zero said:
A: No, sound, Laura, sound! See Leedskallen.
Q: How does one produce this sound?
A: We have given you the pieces, now "fit them in."
Q: Is it as simple as going into a trance an humming 'ooom?'
A: On the right track, but short of destination.
Q: I need a clue about this sound...
A: You have been given this.

This is something I studied while taking a class on music and healing at Naropa University in Colorado.

Homework consisted of toning on a vowel using one's own voice. Each vowel was tied to an individual chakra point, as I recall. For instance, "aah" was the sound used in the heart area.

Hi Jeanne T,

On this matter of sound, I think a repeat clue WAS given recently, but they stopped one word short.

Had they said "meditation with seed syllable" -- and not just "meditation with seed" -- this vital suggestion would've been made clear ... in no uncertain terms.

I'm fairly confident (from their remarks above and others) that seed syllable was indeed their message. And this in turn, points clearly to practices similar to what you went through.

They've urged "meditation" often, but I sense most people find this difficult. With precise steps unclear and concept nebulous. (Unlike the far simpler iodine procedure for instance.) Yet from the totality of their remarks, "meditation" ranks high on list of must do's. Especially in view of the mind-thought battle space soon to be leveled.

If indeed it's to be done with seed syllable, then there's ample available literature on proper methods I think.

I could be wrong.

FWIW.

PS
As you did your practice at Naropa University, I think the proper syllable for the heart chakra was HUM. The AAH syllable is for placement on the navel chakra.

I think the C's are saying to meditate to help synchronize/connect the brain/frontal cortex with the body "brain" as we have learned exists as a second brain.
I'm not sure what the one syllable does extra, besides maybe make someone fall deeper into the alpha or slower brainwave states.

I've been reading Joe Dispenza's book "Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself" and he illustrates how the body/feelings can and do sabotage our intentions. I would think that to be objective it is not enough just to be logical, but "feel" as objective as possible.

It reminds me of Gurdjieff's 3 centers and how disconnected they are in mankind in general.

Here is a recent interview with Andy Hoffman, about the cashless society and negative interest rates as a measure to take your money no matter that you have it bank deposits or pension funds:

_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coTGxY7hcgI

Again, it's about the US, but here in Europe might happen first, so one shouldn't wait to see it in the news first, it might be a real reality show. Forewarned is forearmed.

FWIW

Thanks for the link.
When I saw the increasing of safes's sales it reminded me the difficulty to buy something by cash nowadays. Everything is made to make us pay by transfer or credit card.
When you take a flight, you need to fill a formular for customes and according to the money you own, you have to write how much and the reason, just before the arrival. In France I was told that you cannot buy any car by cash anymore in car retailers.

You're limited at the ATM for each withdrawal, by day, by week, by month. If you want to get cash over than the limit authorized you have to go the cashier and it takes time and papers... Anyway, you konw all of that and especially the fact that they have been controlling cash for a very long time.

It's also interesting to see what USA actually does while installing a military base somewhere. An old friend, ex-french military, explained me how was the US base in Kossovo when he went there so many years ago.
In fact, everything is done for the GI's to spend the most of their money overthere. Of course, the purpose also seems to distract them and make them forget what they're doing there. Theatres, restaurants, various, kind of shops, sports playground, bars etc... same in Irak or Afghanistan according to others friends who each time time, were suprised and quite shocked to see the US machine... "you can see and get everything you want ! It's a town in the middle of the desert !"

In south Korea, you have 10 000 GI's approx. They all live in the center of Seoul in a base surronded by walls. It's a town in the town, I have seen it myself. It's the same formula, they have everything they need in this huge place and all is done to make them spend the money they earn in this base. So you can't see so many american in the streets since they use to live together overthere. The other reason appears that it's not so simple for military men to get outside when they want. But this is was I was told. All I know is that they git churches, baseball grounds, shops, etc... they can probably live in autonomia.

Elohir said:
Thanks for the link.
When I saw the increasing of safes's sales it reminded me the difficulty to buy something by cash nowadays. Everything is made to make us pay by transfer or credit card.
When you take a flight, you need to fill a formular for customes and according to the money you own, you have to write how much and the reason, just before the arrival. In France I was told that you cannot buy any car by cash anymore in car retailers.

The 'ban of cash' aims at money laundering and untaxed deals. Thus the states will get even more money to bomb foreign civilians and fund the lavish lifestyle of the leaders.

It is also a way to control people since credit cards/checks/transfers are way more traceable than flows of cash.

There is a third effect. Since negative interest rates are getting widespread, the ban of cash will force citizens to put their savings on a bank account (instead of storing notes under their mattress) and since the interest rates are negative, citizen will have to pay for their savings to be kept by the banks.

Pierre said:
There is a third effect. Since negative interest rates are getting widespread, the ban of cash will force citizens to put their savings on a bank account (instead of storing notes under their mattress) and since the interest rates are negative, citizen will have to pay for their savings to be kept by the banks.

Just as the Cs said years ago:

Session 25 November 1995 said:
Q: (L) Are you saying that money is only "saved" if it is multiplied?

A: Yes. When you store it in the bank, you are helping the Brotherhood AKA Illuminati AKA Antichrist multiply it for itself, all you get is the "crumbs" left over. And, the Antichrist can "call it in" anytime it wants to!

Q: (L) You said we should multiply our money and that storing it is not making it work for you....

A: If you notice, all successful business people do this. They multiply their money, expand their horizons, continuously. They multiply their money by multiplying their output, thus their intake likewise. And the process is never ending, because they understand instinctively that it is part of a cycle. For the intake to continue, it must not be only retained, but must increase in order to keep pace with the ever spiraling cycle of increase and expansion. And, for this to happen, the output must be expanded accordingly. When it stops, it collapses. And this is how the Illuminati AKA The Brotherhood AKA The Antichrist creates a "Panic," by stemming the flow, even only slightly, and then broadcasting the created impression aggressively.

So now even the "crumbs" have become negative - we even have to pay them so that they can multiply our money for themselves!

Pierre said:
The 'ban of cash' aims at money laundering and untaxed deals. Thus the states will get even more money to bomb foreign civilians and fund the lavish lifestyle of the leaders.

It is also a way to control people since credit cards/checks/transfers are way more traceable than flows of cash.

And the circle is almost closed... they become more agressive and this "rate" point will make more people suffering and asking themselves more questions.

We're all trapped and they built the walls around us before releasing the dogs.

A few weeks ago, a friend asked me how knowledge could protect us, how this could prevent us from suffering. As I answered, it's important to know the rules of this reality and the reason why we're suffering to finally work in the right direction and break the chains of our own enslavement. Once you know, you cannot say you don't anymore... Then, decision is yours to "fight" or not.

Sometimes, I admire the efforts they do to maintain in line their agenda... but it only reminds me that they won't be able to avoid what's coming next whatever they do.
Everything is balance and our world is, well, very unbalanced... My oldest friend told me one day that at the end, there's no worst judge than oneself, at the end What goes around comes around or "Karma is a bitch".

Pierre said:

And the fourth effect is, if someone is bothering you, just block his account and you kill him :rolleyes:

Elohir said:
A few weeks ago, a friend asked me how knowledge could protect us, how this could prevent us from suffering.

A good way that I've found to answer this question and make it relevant for the person is to ask them to think about every time they have suffered in their life, and to think about what was missing, in general, that lead to the suffering. The answer is invariably "knowledge". You could also provide examples. Failed relationship suffering? Lack of knowledge about human psychology/emotions. Failed business or job project? Lack of specific knowledge about business/job. Physical suffering from illness? Lack of knowledge about the human and other organisms. Of course, avoiding all suffering when you need it to learn is not the goal, but making the suffering "conscious" i.e. learning the lesson means you are unlikely to have to repeat it, which prevents suffering for sure!

Divide By Zero said:
I'm not sure what the one syllable does extra, ...

Hi Divide By Zero,

Q: Is it as simple as going into a trance an humming 'ooom?'
A: On the right track, but short of destination.

Absent this exchange between Laura and C's, I would not have ventured my guess (regarding syllable.) But with this exchange, the implications may go far. (ex: sound build the pyramids.)

I've come across 2 mentions elsewhere -- both nebulous but sounding significant.

Seth claimed that all our bodies ... worlds ... are formed through an intricate interweaving of "inaudible sound." The Kalachakra says that through an "indestructible sound" -- our soul attributes (good & bad) are transmitted to each new incarnation. A thread through the mental continuum.

Both mentioned sound. Not light, not energy, not force, but sound.

I recall C's once identified neutrinos as the storage "device" of memories. More specifically via intricate vibrational patterns within. Now this seems very far from any mention of sound ... unless one considers the underlying energy behind such vibrations.

Here I'm taking a wild guess, that this energy is perhaps related to a sort of sound (that we don't hear.) Maybe even the "out-breath" of God. Pure conjecture.

I'm no physicist, so this may be so wrong "it's not even wrong."
But I do think "sound" is a lot more critical to our existence & well being, than we presently realize. (Perhaps even as simple as the music we listen to.)

FWIW.

sitting said:
I'm no physicist, so this may be so wrong "it's not even wrong."
But I do think "sound" is a lot more critical to our existence & well being, than we presently realize. (Perhaps even as simple as the music we listen to.)

FWIW.

I'm no physicist either but we can read, hear, feel that beyond the material concept all is energy but more important, everything seems to vibe at a certain vibration level. In fact, from our point of view (3rd density), we live in the illusion wich makes us think that imobility exists whereas everything is always in movement.
I read a very interesting book a few weeks ago, the key of Salomon, (I made a topic about it in french section but i think about translating it in english). It's a thriller but the real thema is quantum physic and especially what can unify it with general physic. At a moment, the main character who does like quantum physic, asks to his friend a question as simple as difficult to answer : "when a tree falls in a forest, does it make sound ?"

The answer is that it depends if there's someone to hear it. When the tree falls, many atoms and moleculs hit each other at a very high speed making a lot of vibrations. Human type ears receive these vibrations as informations that are decoded by the brain. Finally, it decides to put it as "sound" but it could be a smell, an image etc... By the way, sometimes we use to associate some "sounds" that we hear with other things as thoughts, feelings,...

As I understand it, quantum physic tells us a wonderfull story wich implies that at the end, we are all the same thing and that we are all connected and from the same origin or source. Then, our consciousness level and density of existence should bringt us closer and closer to that concept with experience.

So, finally, we could ask ourselves what is the difference between a sound, music, a chair, humans... ?

Yeah, some kind of vibration which does relate to subatomic particles- as Joe Dispenza explained.

As an object is made of a material.
The material is made of molecules.
The molecules are made of atoms.
The atoms are made up of subatomic particles.
Subatomic particles cannot be pin pointed in location (ex: electron)
The double slit experiment shows the electrons were either particles (matter) or waves (energy).
So the bridge between the physical and non-physical is at that level.

Some ideas that came up during a chat with friends:
Our reality is solid and follows laws of physics/chemistry.
Those laws set the probabilities for actions- for example, the structure of the water molecule. Even the percentage or heavy water or tritium (super heavy water) is generally overall a certain ratio.
In experiments it was found that people are able to influence a random number generator in order to come up with less randomness. In quantum theory experiments, the observer changed the result dramatically. At the subatomic level, the probability is more cut and dry (ex: 50% 50% instead of many many possibilities of much smaller percentage odds).

Water seems to have a strange probability for existing in itself- had it been slightly different, it would not be a liquid at the temperatures and pressures that we live in! What a miracle that those weak hydrogen bonds at such an angle were strong enough to keep water a liquid and not a gas at this temperature! For comparison, CO2 is a heavier molecule than water, yet is a gas at room temperature! The way the water molecules can arrange themselves is because of the polar covalent bonds, letting them sit closer together and have more density than heavier molecules, like CO2.

Also the solid form being less dense is another strange anomaly ("it beat the odds?").

So, I wonder if this ability to change water is related to our ability to influence probability, like was done in the random number generator. Let's say the odds of regular water having the structure was 0.1%, and in nature in glaciers, 1%, that means glaciers will have 10x more of this structured water. Now if we take the regular water and have intent, like to the random number generator, we can change those odds to be closer to the glaciers' odds.

I think other molecules are not as easily influenced because their probabilities are more chaotic, unlike water.

Divide By Zero said:
Water seems to have a strange probability for existing in itself

In 1927, at the 5th Solvay congress, in Brussels (Belgium), physicians it appears that physicians were divided in 2 groups for 2 ways of seeing reality :
- One group followed Niels BOHR who was convinced that reality doesn't exist wihtout our observation.
- the other one was incarnated but Albert Eisntein and thought it was impossible and absurd.

Until now, it's still difficult to answer to this question because each group still owns theories that works to prove they're right and they're all completely aware about that.

Divide By Zero said:
So, I wonder if this ability to change water is related to our ability to influence probability, like was done in the random number generator.
If we suppose that our thoughts, our will are a kind of energy, our ability to influence probability or change water would come from the same origin even if the process could be a little bit different. Some people have experience strange things about mind influence on causaliy. In 4th density C's say that the frontier between energy and material is no more so clear.

Divide By Zero said:
I think other molecules are not as easily influenced because their probabilities are more chaotic, unlike water.

It's an interesting point of view ! As I said, maybe it's a just different kind of process and we have to understand what is water before being able to modify it but you might also be right saying that. There's something very particular with water and thanks to Laura and her friens, you and other people here, our knowledge about it is increasing more and more.
As everything in this reality, we might have to accept water as it can possibly be or not be, then understand it and finally have an effect on it through our will. of course it's far more complicated than that !

Anyway, as Niels BOHR said "if someone is not shocked by quantume physic it means that he doesn't understand it" :lol:
I can't say that I understand quantum physic especially with my poor knowledge and my science level ( :P) but I can affirm that I love it because it always surprises me, brings us new theories wich all seem true, false, incredible, mysterious in many ways. In this science live the secrets of existence, realities, what we are and it owns the answers to every questions we had, have and will ever have. It's complicated and simple in the same time... From this point of seeing things I think I understand quantum physics as almost everyone here in this forum.

Regarding water, I found an interview "Marina Abramović speaks about Love and Drinking Water Consciously" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WqtGxQms5g

Back
Top Bottom