Session 6 February 2016

Thanks Goyacobol, I will try not to be a tool of a tool haha and will instead look at learning this Dowsing. Perhaps I can win lottery and donate it all to the quantum future group :cool2:

Kris said:
Thanks Goyacobol, I will try not to be a tool of a tool haha and will instead look at learning this Dowsing. Perhaps I can win lottery and donate it all to the quantum future group :cool2:

That would be cool! :cool2: :thup:

PabloAngello said:
Due to water: http://3tags.org/article/new-state-of-water-molecule-discovered

PabloAngello,

It's a pretty picture but do you have any more details? :/ :huh:

There is an article on SotT:

http://www.sott.net/article/316925-Researcher-discover-unique-behavior-of-water-molecules-unmatched-by-any-known-gas-liquid-or-solid-states

Yozilla said:
There is an article on SotT:

http://www.sott.net/article/316925-Researcher-discover-unique-behavior-of-water-molecules-unmatched-by-any-known-gas-liquid-or-solid-states

Thanks, Yozilla. Although the picture is beautiful, the article is much more informative. ;)

Researcher discover unique behavior of water molecules unmatched by any known gas, liquid or solid states

1_ornlresearch.jpg

Neutron scattering and computational modeling have revealed unique and unexpected behavior of water molecules under extreme confinement that is unmatched by any known gas, liquid or solid states.

In a paper published in Physical Review Letters, researchers at the Department of Energy's Oak Ridge National Laboratory describe a new tunneling state of water molecules confined in hexagonal ultra-small channels - 5 angstrom across - of the mineral beryl. An angstrom is 1/10-billionth of a meter, and individual atoms are typically about 1 angstrom in diameter.

The discovery, made possible with experiments at ORNL's Spallation Neutron Source and the Rutherford Appleton Laboratory in the United Kingdom, demonstrates features of water under ultra confinement in rocks, soil and cell walls, which scientists predict will be of interest across many disciplines.

"At low temperatures, this tunneling water exhibits quantum motion through the separating potential walls, which is forbidden in the classical world," said lead author Alexander Kolesnikov of ORNL's Chemical and Engineering Materials Division. "This means that the oxygen and hydrogen atoms of the water molecule are 'delocalized' and therefore simultaneously present in all six symmetrically equivalent positions in the channel at the same time. It's one of those phenomena that only occur in quantum mechanics and has no parallel in our everyday experience."

The existence of the tunneling state of water shown in ORNL's study should help scientists better describe the thermodynamic properties and behavior of water in highly confined environments such as water diffusion and transport in the channels of cell membranes, in carbon nanotubes and along grain boundaries and at mineral interfaces in a host of geological environments.

ORNL co-author Lawrence Anovitz noted that the discovery is apt to spark discussions among materials, biological, geological and computational scientists as they attempt to explain the mechanism behind this phenomenon and understand how it applies to their materials.

"This discovery represents a new fundamental understanding of the behavior of water and the way water utilizes energy," Anovitz said. "It's also interesting to think that those water molecules in your aquamarine or emerald ring - blue and green varieties of beryl - are undergoing the same quantum tunneling we've seen in our experiments."

While previous studies have observed tunneling of atomic hydrogen in other systems, the ORNL discovery that water exhibits such tunneling behavior is unprecedented. The neutron scattering and computational chemistry experiments showed that, in the tunneling state, the water molecules are delocalized around a ring so the water molecule assumes an unusual double top-like shape.

"The average kinetic energy of the water protons directly obtained from the neutron experiment is a measure of their motion at almost absolute zero temperature and is about 30 percent less than it is in bulk liquid or solid water," Kolesnikov said. "This is in complete disagreement with accepted models based on the energies of its vibrational modes."

First principle simulations made by Narayani Choudhury of Lake Washington Institute of Technology and University of Washington-Bothell showed that the tunneling behavior is coupled to the vibrational dynamics of the beryl structure.

Co-authors of the paper, titled "Quantum Tunneling of Water in Beryl: a New State of the Water Molecule," were Timothy Prisk, Eugene Mamontov, Andrey Podlesnyak, George Ehlers and David Wesolowski of ORNL, George Reiter of the University of Houston and Andrew Seel of Rutherford Appleton Laboratory. Funding for this research was provided by DOE's Office of Basic Energy Sciences. The SNS is a DOE Office of Science User Facility.

Maybe the crystal experiment the Cs are talking about has something to do with the water contained in at least some crystals? :)

Thanks a lot for the translation in French

The information about the water is clear.
When I worked in a holistic center, each of us put our intention in our glass of water.

I appreciate to read about that in this session.

Reading the thread about the Coronavirus epidemic in China: Apocalypse Now! Or exaggerated scare story? I felt like revisiting the section about the Zika virus contained in this session:
(Andromeda) Do you wanna ask about the Zika virus?

(L) Yeah, we've got this thing called the Zika virus. They're saying it's responsible for causing these cranial and brain malformations in babies. I'm not too sure that the Zika virus is always correlated. I haven't read any serious studies on it. It just seems to me that there are a lot of assumptions being made. Is it the Zika virus causing it? Is the Zika virus caused because of genetically modified mosquitoes, or are birth defects being caused by vaccinations?

(Galatea) What's the cause?

[Noko gets up and moves to the floor, goes back to sleep]

A: Mutations began in humans due to vaccine and then collected by mosquitoes, undergoing further mutations by combining with modifications of the insects.

Q: (L) In other words, the mutation began in the human beings. Then the mosquitoes bit them and sucked up their blood. The blood mixed with the genetic modifications in the mosquitoes, and then the mosquitoes went and bit somebody else which injected it into them? So it was a combination of the genetic modifications of the mosquitoes and the mutation of the vaccinated human? Is that what we're getting at there?

A: Yes

Q: (Chu) Is the virus causes these malformations?

A: At this point, yes.

Q: (L) So in other words, initial problems were probably caused by the vaccine; somebody with Zika virus who had the vaccination got a mutation, and it all mixed together into a deadly cocktail... And is this something that's a real big threat to the human race right now?

A: Not yet.

Q: (Pierre) Apparently it's a dynamic thing.

(L) It could be, and it could go some other way.

(Joe) Passed on by mosquitoes.

(PoB) I read an article, but I didn't go to the study itself. It was written by some investigative journalist. He claimed he went to the test results and this virus was discovered only in very small percentage of these families where the babies were born with deformities, like less than 10%.

(Pierre) If it's mutating a lot, are they detecting all the strains?

(L) The thing is that I think it began with the vaccine... Now the mosquitoes are picking it up and spreading it, but it wasn't that way to begin with. I think it started out as a problem because of the vaccine.

Q: (L) So the vaccine is actually the ultimate origin of this problem. People were vaccinated with something that's causing this mutation. Mutations caused by the vaccination are now being spread by genetically engineered mosquitoes.

Q: (PoB) Apparently in Brazil where it originated from, there was mass vaccinations at that time.

Q: (L) In other words, blaming it on the Zika virus is almost a misrepresentation, or red herring, or misdirection?

Q: (Pierre) Same modus operandi as this Simian virus, and then they started to blame smoking as the cause of cancer.

(L) Yeah.

(PoB) This Zika virus was known for years before. It caused nothing. It was harmless.

(L) It's like just a bug. You got a bug. But now with these mutations in people, it could become more dangerous. As could so many other things. For all we know, when they genetically modify a mosquito to control one thing, that makes the mosquito more liable to further modifications on its own.

The case of the zika virus could relate to the law of three and the dialectical logic of Hegel.
(Arky) [...] I want to ask about dialectical logic. There was this guy Hegel. He invented what is called dialectics. It can be summarized like contradictions are important; there is thesis, anti-thesis, and then you have synthesis. Okay... There is idealistic dialectics, materialistic, etc. And of course there are critics saying it's nonsense, that the only good logic is Aristotelian logic, and all this dialectics is just pure nonsense. I would like to have some hint. Should I study dialectic logic and Hegel?

A: Law of Three rules!

Q: (Arky) Law of three?

(Pierre) Thesis, antithesis, synthesis.
Related to the story of the Zika virus I have tried to apply the laws of dialectics,
Thesis: Human DNA and human susceptibility to zika virus
Antithesis: Human DNA and vaccine against zika virus
Synthesis: "A: [...] Mutations [of the Zika virus] began in humans due to vaccine"

Thesis: Mosquito DNA and mosquitos carrying zika virus
Antitheses: "L: [...] they genetically modify a mosquito to control one thing [the Zika virus]"
Synthesis: "L: [...] makes the [genetically modified] mosquito more liable to further modifications [of for example the Zika virus] on its own"

While I don't know how a professional of dialectical logic would put this all together next is a sequence that reflects what happened after the above two events

Thesis: "A: [...] Mutations [of Zika virus] began in humans due to vaccine"
Antitheses: "L: [...] makes the [genetically modified] mosquito more liable to further modifications on its own"
Syntheses: The genetically modified mosquito more liable to further modifications on its own further modifies the mutation of the Zika virus, that was originally caused by a vaccine, leading to a new type of Zika virus.

That is how that new Zika virus, more dangerous than was both the original Zika virus and the first mutation of the Zika virus, came about.

The paradigm of vaccines and genetic modifications to prevent diseases rests to some extend on the materialist underpinnings of Darwinism, which reduced the intelligence inherent in Nature to be a mere display of randomness and allows microbiologists financed by pharmaceutical and military investors to fiddle with DNA as they please without expecting a blow back.

A: Gravity "travels" on ether

I had this thought too. Ether theory was disproved by Michelson and Morely, who looked for ether drift in the plane horizontal to gravity. They looked there because of earth's spin within ether. They expected to see a drag, producing a deviation of light interference patterns, and found none.

Had they performed the test vertically, they would have seen it. My theory is that gravity is produced by the push of virtual quantum foam around mass. Should be able to produce and eliminate it electromagnetically, by shaking the atoms at the speed of quantum transition, 1.094mhz meters per second. Same as speed of sound in atomic lattice.

Extended Michelson Morley experiments

Are they sure it's not gravity working on the setup structure that causes the change?
If gravity were warping the device, it would occur in the horizontal plane, where the stress on the frame would be most pronounced. Imho

If you put the mouse cursor at the edge of the screen panel you can see it move. It's probably just the camera holder that is sloppy but it shows that the setup is not totally stable. If the screen panel would slightly drop towards the light source when the setup is facing up, and drop away when facing down, this would change the distance and consequently the interference pattern if I understand correctly. Maybe the panel distance doesn't matter but it's the same situation for the 2 outer mirrors, especially since one mirror will experience gravity sideways (more stable) while the other mirror will not at one point of rotation.

The properties of water and unstable gravity waves
In this session, there is much about water, in places interspersed with discussions about gravity. In the same session mentioned earlier in this thread:
Here's my favorite quote from session of June 15, 1996:
A: Gravity is manipulated by sound when thought manipulated by gravity chooses to produce sound which manipulates gravity.
There is also mention of unstable gravity waves and these might be interesting to reflect upon when attempting to explain the unusual properties of water.
First some excerpts about water from this session:
(Arky) So question is first, is it really the case that water is so smart that when you talk to it, you can change its properties?

Q: (Arky) Okay. Now, what is it in the water that makes it so sensitive to intentions that they make the water change its chemical and biological functions?

A: This goes beyond the material properties to the information field that is the fundament of water, a most basic substance in the cosmos with strong creative and receptive qualities.

Q: (Galatea) Water has memory. It's like a library. It has memory.

(L) That's the problem we're trying to get to.

(Galatea) Oh, you're trying to understand why?

(L) Exactly.

(Arky) Is water really VERY, VERY, VERY special in this respect?

Q: (Pierre) So other substances don't have those properties?

A: Right.

Q: (Galatea) That's where the idea holy water comes from.

(Joe) So, should we talk to our water?

(Arky) Yes

And next a few excerpts about unstable gravity waves, including the one, quoted previously but with added context. If unstable gravity waves are everywhere, if they bind the physical with the ethereal, and if gravity is influenced by thoughts and voices, then the properties of water, its receptive and creative properties, might be related to unstable gravity waves.
A: Now, learn, read, research all you can about unstable gravity waves.

Q: (L) Okay. Unstable gravity waves. I'll see what I can find. Is there something more about this?

A: Meditate too!

Q: (L) Yes. Well, they have been telling us to meditate. Have you been meditating, Frank? (F) Not lately.

A: We mean for you, Laura, to meditate about unstable gravity waves as part of research.

[...]

A: Unstable gravity waves unlock as yet unknown secrets of quantum physics to make the picture crystal clear.

Q: (L) Can we free associate about these gravity waves since no bookstores are open at this hour? Gravity seems to be a property of matter. Is that correct?

A: And....

Q: (L) And hmmmm....

A: And antimatter!

Q: (L) Is the gravity that is a property of antimatter "antigravity?" Or, is it just gravity on the other side, so to speak?

A: Binder.

Q: (L) Okay. Gravity is the binder. Is gravity the binder of matter?

A: And...

Q: (L) Is gravity a property of light?

A: Not the issue.

Q: (L) What is the issue? Can you help me out here, Frank?

A: Gravity binds all that is physical with all that is ethereal through unstable gravity waves!!!

Q: (L) Is antimatter ethereal existence?

A: Pathway to.

Q: (L) Okay.

A: Doorway to.

Q: (L) Are unstable gravity waves... no, hold everything... do unstable gravity waves emanate from 7th density?

A: Throughout.

Q: (L) Do they emanate from any particular density?

A: That is just the point, there is none.

Q: (L) There are no unstable gravity waves?

A: Wrong...

Q: (L) There is no emanation point?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) So, they are a property or attribute of the existence of matter, and the binder of matter to ethereal ideation?

A: Sort of, but they are a property of anti-matter, too!

Q: (L) So, through unstable gravity waves, you can access other densities?

A: Everything.

Q: (L) Can you generate them mechanically?

A: Generation is really collecting and dispersing.
[...]
A: Gravity is all there is.

Q: (L) Is light the emanation of gravity?

A: No.

Q: (L) What is light?

A: Gravity.

Q: (L) Is gravity the same as the strong and weak nuclear forces?

A: Gravity is "God."

Q: (L) But, I thought God was light?

A: If gravity is everything, what isn't it? Light is energy expression generated by gravity.

Q: (L) Is gravity the "light that cannot be seen," as the Sufis call it: the Source.

A: Please name something that is not gravity.

Q: (L) Well, if gravity is everything, there is nothing that is not gravity. Fine. What is absolute nothingness?

A: A mere thought.

Q: (L) So, there is no such thing as non-existence?

A: Yes, there is.

Q: (L) Do thoughts produce gravity?

Q: (L) Does sound produce gravity?

Q: (L) Can sound manipulate gravity?

Q: (L) Can it be done with the human voice?

Q: (L) Can it be done tonally or by power through thought?

A: Both.

Q: (L) Then, is there also specific sound configurations involved?

A: Gravity is manipulated by sound when thought manipulated by gravity chooses to produce sound which manipulates gravity.

Q: (L) Now, did the fellow who built the Coral Castle spin in his airplane seat while thinking his manipulations into place?

A: No. He spun when gravity chose to manipulate him to spin in order to manipulate gravity.

Q: (L) Does gravity have consciousness?

Q: (L) Is it ever possible for the individual to do the choosing, or is it gravity that IS him that chose?

A: The gravity that was inside him was all the gravity in existence.

Q: (L) Well, I thought the Sufis were tough! (F) Well, it's probably because of your studies that this door opened. (L) Good grief! What have I done! Alright. I am confused.

A: No you are not.

Q: (L) Then, just put it this way: I am befuddled and overloaded.

A: Befuddling is fun!

Q: (L) Well, I guess that if any of this is going to be of particular significance to us, then we will certainly find out the details as we go along.

A: How many times do we have to tell you?!?!

Q: (L) Learning is fun! Right!

A: The entire sum total of all existence exists within each of you, and vice versa.

Q: (L) Then what is the explanation for the "manyness" that we perceive?

A: Perception of 3rd density.

Q: (L) So, the entire universe is inside me... okay, that's... I understand. Oddly enough, I do. The problem is accessing it, stripping away the veils.

A: That is the fun part.

Q: (L) So, the fellow who built the Coral Castle was able to access this. Consistently or only intermittently?

A: Partially.

Q: (L) According to what I understand, at the speed of light, there is no mass, no time, and no gravity. How can this be?

A: No mass, no time, but yes, gravity.

Q: (L) A photon has gravity?

A: Gravity supersedes light speed.

Q: (L) Gravity waves are faster than light?

Q: (L) What would make a gravity wave unstable?

A: Utilization.
Continuing with Session 6 February 2016
(Joe) On the water thing, is it best to do this with distilled water?

Q: (Galatea) I have a question that'll sound crazy. Is water similar to space?

Q: (Galatea) I knew it! [laughter]

(Pierre) Similar in what sense?

(L) It's like etheric.

(Galatea) Space is water?

Q: (Galatea) I knew it!

(L) So did the ancients. They called it The Waters Above.

(Galatea) Really?

(Joe) Can we make heavy water by talking to it?

(Arky) No, no, no. With water, this is very strange. I was reading about the experiments. So, first you talk to water, you test the water, and it makes it different. But then you have to be clever. If it is just information, you don't have to talk to water. You use the computer to convert your talk into a number. You print the number on the piece of paper, you put it on the bottle, and water should be smart enough because anyhow it's information! It's not your talk. It's somewhere, right? You put it on the label, and water knows what was your intention. Experiments were even done like that.

(Galatea) Water is the Google search of the universe.

Q: (Arky) You convert your talk to a number, like 1000, 2010, okay there's a number. Your language and intent is this number. But you can say something with good intentions, or with wrong intention. The algorithm is such that it may produce the same number for either. Yet, it seems that the water is smart enough that even if you put the same number on two bottles, but derived from different language and intent, it knows whether the intention was positive or negative!

(L) Even if the number is the same?!

(Arky) You see? So the information is somewhere. It's not really important what words you use or what you say exactly. You communicate in some way with the information field that is everywhere.

(Pierre) And the water has this special connection to the information field, and it knows what the number is related to.

(Arky) So your piece of paper is really the address of a piece of information.

If water "is the Google search of the universe" as stated above, it seems related to having access to everything through unstable gravity waves, even if the latter might be of a different order. Here is the quote again from Session 15 June, 1996:
Q: (L) So, through unstable gravity waves, you can access other densities?

A: Everything.
Continuing with session 6 February, 2016:
Q: (Joe) Can we talk to the water in our bodies since they're 70% water?

A: It has already been propagandized!

Q: (L) So in other words, we have to start fresh with a fresh glass of water and send in the workers to controvert the evil propaganda.

Q: (Galatea) So can we talk to our water and say, "Hello water! Can you detox me even more today?"

Q: (Joe) Does adding salt to water make it extra-specially attentive?

Q: (Galatea) It's like coffee for water!

(L) Wake up your water with a little salt!

Q: (Pierre) It explains homeopathy as well. It works on an information level. You just need a little bit. You don't need it in high concentrations. And they know.

A: You have plenty to think about and experiment with. Keep eyes and ears open! Goodbye.
Gravity is the "fuel" or "life blood" - water is known as the essence of life
In another session, the C's say that "Gravity is the "fuel," or "life blood" of absolutely everything that exists!!!" Often we say that "water is the essence of life" which give 189,000,000 hits one Google (so far), but then:
A: As above, so below.
Here is the context for the session about gravity being "life blood" which includes that atoms are windows too:
A: What is the nature of neutron stars, supernovae, "black holes," et cetera?

Q: (L) You go in a black hole, and you come out a pulsar?!

A: All are the junction of matter/antimatter... the borderline between realities as you know them... material realms/etheric realms, density level junctures, realities. One can pass through these windows with ease; remember, the stars and planets are windows too.

Q: (L) And stars and planets were described as being giant atoms. Is an atom a window?

Q: (A) Is a proton a window?

Q: (A) OK, so it is. And it's massive, so let me ask. Is photon a window, too?

Q: (L) Is gravity something from the center of the window to a reflective opposite in the ethereal realm, rather than the attraction between objects in this material realm?

A: Gravity is the "binder" common to all imaginable existence. That is all you really need to know.

Q: (L) Okay, binder. Does gravity bind in the same way that weak hydrogen bonds bind the DNA strands?

A: No.

Q: OK, then, does gravity bind the way the phosphate bond binds the carbon atom?

A: These are material. The missing link for all you folks is that gravity is as much antimatter as matter!!

Q: (A) I would like to ask, not now, but maybe later, about the, is this the concept that our space/time is the boundary of a domain? Is that correct picture?

Q: (A) All right, Then, concerning this gravity, and the antimatter, is it a correct picture that there are two such domains; positive and negative one, and the gravity has something to do with the exchange between the positive and negative?

A: Gravity is the "fuel," or "life blood" of absolutely everything that exists!!!
Could it then be that the window and portal properties of the atoms that make up water are more accessible than usual considering what was said in this session (6 February 2016):
Q: (Arky) Okay. Now, what is it in the water that makes it so sensitive to intentions that they make the water change its chemical and biological functions?

A: This goes beyond the material properties to the information field that is the fundament of water, a most basic substance in the cosmos with strong creative and receptive qualities."
Little wonder it is said that "water is the essence of life".

A: Gravity "travels" on ether

I had this thought too. Ether theory was disproved by Michelson and Morely, who looked for ether drift in the plane horizontal to gravity. They looked there because of earth's spin within ether. They expected to see a drag, producing a deviation of light interference patterns, and found none.

Had they performed the test vertically, they would have seen it. My theory is that gravity is produced by the push of virtual quantum foam around mass. Should be able to produce and eliminate it electromagnetically, by shaking the atoms at the speed of quantum transition, 1.094mhz meters per second. Same as speed of sound in atomic lattice.

Extended Michelson Morley experiments
Very interesting information.

Are you familiar with the Michelson interferometer?

There is confusion about measurements being made at different scales -- like oddities that show up in densified vibratory states under pressurized atmosphere on the surface of a planet.

The properties of water and unstable gravity waves
In this session, there is much about water, in places interspersed with discussions about gravity. In the same session mentioned earlier in this thread:

There is also mention of unstable gravity waves and these might be interesting to reflect upon when attempting to explain the unusual properties of water.
First some excerpts about water from this session:

And next a few excerpts about unstable gravity waves, including the one, quoted previously but with added context. If unstable gravity waves are everywhere, if they bind the physical with the ethereal, and if gravity is influenced by thoughts and voices, then the properties of water, its receptive and creative properties, might be related to unstable gravity waves.

Continuing with Session 6 February 2016

If water "is the Google search of the universe" as stated above, it seems related to having access to everything through unstable gravity waves, even if the latter might be of a different order. Here is the quote again from Session 15 June, 1996:

Continuing with session 6 February, 2016:

Gravity is the "fuel" or "life blood" - water is known as the essence of life
In another session, the C's say that "Gravity is the "fuel," or "life blood" of absolutely everything that exists!!!" Often we say that "water is the essence of life" which give 189,000,000 hits one Google (so far), but then:

Here is the context for the session about gravity being "life blood" which includes that atoms are windows too:

Could it then be that the window and portal properties of the atoms that make up water are more accessible than usual considering what was said in this session (6 February 2016):

Little wonder it is said that "water is the essence of life".

Great post.

From what we have learned recently, it is the specific arrangement of the atoms of water that makes it special - the Google Search of the Universe. So the atomic geometry of water is key - the form and the function are inseparable. The window of water is a function of its shape.

But this atomic geometry that gives rise to water's 'holy function' exists only as a sort of infinite potential on our planet.

This potential can be actuated by sound - song, prayer, the human voice. In the same way that a protein must be folded correctly (or shaped properly) to perform its task, it could be that a song must be sung correctly in order to truly tap into water's search function, and open up the potential for blessing, healing, protection, or whatever is being asked for.

So there is a required 'geometry of sound' for making successful healing water. Of course, it seems that any song, prayer, and good intention will be of benefit. But how far can we humans go in terms of accessing this potential?

And what does this all have to do with the Platonic theory that each solid corresponds to an element? What is the connection between water and the icosahedron? How can one 'sing' in a way that resonates with the icosahedron?

1639494977714.png

Back
Top Bottom