Session 5 August 2017

Laura said:
(L) Okay, we got any other topics? Well, as you know, I went and had the stem cell therapy. I would like to know if my knee is rebuilding itself?

A: Slowly but surely.

I'm glad to know your knee is recovering Laura! Thanks for the short but sweet session! :)

A really Big thank for this session that reignite the fire. Thinking about the drawings in the Denver airport and feeling the fear coming up had really show me what suffering does in firing the cells. It gave me short clarity and courageouness to really feel the reality we live in and separate the wheat from the chaff. It also give a sense of what may come if we don't work on ourselves.

Q: (L) What are the chances of him being impeached?

A: Even.

Q: (L) Um, assassinated?

A: More likely a convenient death due to stress factors.

Who, I was wondering how Trump was doing. I pondered about the idea that he gave in, but it seems he is really trying to the best of his abilities!?

The C’s said also:

A: We said he would "try", but succeed? Not likely.

So that would only increase his stress-factors. So he really knows he is risking his life, for a better future, while having a family and a 11 year old kid. Whatever people say about Trump, he really is a good and courageous man. I hope he can stay on the right path considering everything he has to face possibly. He is fighting monsters (psychopaths) afterall!

(L) So they're trying to drive him out, so... It's just a real ugly situation right now, and I dunno how smart Trump is. I dunno what kind of advisers he's got. I know he ought to get rid of that son-in-law. Well, he can't do anything! The only thing he COULD do would be to call on the people to start a revolution.

A: Yes

I thought about this before. Call out to the people who voted for you, they are the best chance of knowing what is more or less going on and are willing to stand beside you, when everyone else wouldn't. Then I though he had to usher in martial law, and see who will be loyal to the president, and who will be loyal to the Deep State.

But all of that is quite terrible! It can't be done peacefully, so it really has to come down to this. And even then, who will say that The Deep will lose. Perhaps they win! And what will we get in return.

Thanks for the session, and glad to hear your knee is getting better Laura!

Foxx said:
Thanks for the new session! Glad to hear that your knees are repairing Laura and I hope those stem cells turn into some shiny, brand new knees soon :flowers:

It does certainly seem like things are very rapidly going to hell in a hand-basket in America and the speed and intensity of the increase in insanity is breathtaking. The unprecedented and completely irrational responses against Trump and Russia seemingly immediately after Trump and Putin's successful meeting, the gender fluidity madness, the complete and utter meltdown of the liberals--there's a lot, and it's all happening incredibly fast. It's crazy!

Well, it doesn't look like the pace of change is going to be slowing down any time soon and will probably even increase, so it seems like we're still in for quite a ride. :jawdrop:

Thank you for the new session!! So happy to know your knee is healing and that the stem cell therapy is working! :hug2:

It has been so frustrating watching the deep state operatives gang up on Trump, even knowing before hand that it was unlikely he would achieve any of his campaign promises. Things looked more promising when he appeared to make some headway in detente with Russia - but maybe that has not been made totally impossible. At least the Russians understand what he is up against and perhaps there will still be some behind the scenes cooperation. Trump really is a courageous man to have undertaken this task, when he could certainly have chosen to spend his older years in comfort. Although he may not have fully understood exactly what he was up against, no doubt he does now!!

It has been so helpful to understand the issue of psychopathy, particularly as it relates to this situation because the insanity within the US government would make no sense otherwise. The heating up of events on the BBM has indeed been breathtaking to see, and the pace is definitely accelerating.

Thank you for the session and the super speedy transcription. Good to hear that Laura's knee is recovering even if slowly. Much to ponder and it is nice to get confirmation on some of the many crazy things going on out there.

When reading about dealing with extreme emotions as a way to inoculate oneself, then I can relate to this. From an early age I have had extreme negative emotions that were always self-destructive. They have been a key thing to master and deal with and I feel things are moving in the right direction with those episodes being rare and belonging to the past...fingers crossed and of less intensity.

This sentence got my attention.

"A: Hello my children! Elidhieaea of Cassiopaea giving information important to all in your realm!"

I was kind of waiting for someone to ask what kind of "important information to all in your realm"...

worldbridger said:

"A: Hello my children! Elidhieaea of Cassiopaea giving information important to all in your realm!"

I was kind of waiting for someone to ask what kind of "important information to all in your realm"...

The question was asked:
(L) Is there some particular thing that you want to say that's important to our realm, or is it just that you're waiting for questions?

and the answer:

A: It is better to ask and start the flow.

suggests that the "important information" was of a general nature, which is the case in most sessions because the topics discussed are usually of a general nature applying to "all in your realm".

worldbridger said:

We did.

Aragorn said:
[..]
This is probably mostly "hot air", but related to this session, perhaps a taste of what is coming?

_http://conservativefiringline.com/former-navy-seal-craig-sawman-sawyer-warns-gruesome-massacre-trump-removed-office/
[..]

In a Facebook post published Friday, Craig “Sawman” Sawyer, a Marine veteran, former Navy SEAL, sniper, combat instructor and the owner of Tactical Insider, warned of a “gruesome massacre” if President Trump is removed from office.
[..]

Exactly. I had the same BLINK, Trump being the safety lever - who keeps chaos outside. If Trump is removed, high chance that all hell will break loose in US. Just like when a safety switch is blown and a big reactor goes critical.

Regarding
A: Yes, but Trump does not have a lot of freedom lately!
I had a feeling that Trump was told in an offhand way that seemed almost not directed at him - from the person saying it, but the remark made in this style was even more frightening to Trump:

- You look happy, Donald! How lucky you are that your wives and five children are walking free, all of them healthy and if you try to dance away from the floor of Our Club [try anything against the Deep State], this current beautiful and happy situation could change dramatically. And we don't want that to happen, do we? I mean nobody wants a Rain on your Day, right, Donald? .. Just keep your favorite signing pen at the ready, and yourself, because a true president is always on duty!

Q: (L) Alright. Anything else?

(Data)I have one more. The C's once described the Wave as hyperkinetic sensate. I would like to know when a person does work on himself, facing one's own mechanical nature and the mechanical nature of others, that also creates sensations that I thought could be hyperkinetic too. Are these two things comparable? Would a person that works on himself, is that comparable to hyperkinetic sensate that the Wave was described as?

A: It can be. A person who struggles with intense emotion and masters it is somewhat inoculated.

Q: (L) So if you experience these hyperkinetic sensate experiences incrementally or gradually inside yourself by working with yourself, and you deal with them, then you are not subject to being blown apart by the hyperkinetic sensate Wave that comes later? Well, I mean, come on! It looks to me like we're already experiencing it. Look how all these people are acting all over the planet. If that's not a hyperkinetic sensate... I mean, you see those so-called Social Justice Warriors? When I saw the screaming woman with the glasses on after Trump's election, I mean... And the rest of them? They're just acting freakin' CRAZY! So I would say that hyperkinetic sensate is partly involved with the disintegration and the soul smashing. It's like insane. Am I right there?

A: Yes

Great session as usual, thank you.
If I`m understanding the quote above accurately, it seems that those with the 2D essence and those who are OPs would be the ones experiencing the most extreme sensate as things progress.

Maybe if Trump passed laws against animal slaughter houses etc. all the 2D folks and probably most of the OPs would suddenly love him. But even then, it wouldn't be helping anything.

I'm so happy to hear the knee is almost half way there Laura, that`s awesome!

Laura said:
Q: (Joe) Does that mean that before the planet descends into chaos, all the species go bonkers breeding and having babies?
A: Close
Q: (Andromeda) Like before a really hard winter or something?
A: Soon!
Q: (Pierre) Doesn't mean next winter.
(Scottie) "Soon" could be in 10 years...
(Pierre) We've been saying that for how many years now?
(L) Yeah, soon could be 10 years.
A: er
(Morbid Reminder: The likelihood of the emergence of plague time tagging along with "a really hard winter" may be high. Psychological and emotional collapses (along with "Will to Live") seem to have a tendency to crash immune systems along with them (in similar fashion as to "grief kills" (1) (2) (3)).)

Thank you for the session guys!

It's very sad to see which direction the situation goes in the U.S. Revolution will bring a lot of suffering to common people. And the Deep State is a hydra with too many heads to chop off to kill it for sure which makes it almost impossible. Hard times ahead for sure…

The water exchange event between Earth and Mars is really interesting! Something to ponder on.

Thank you all, really was an interesting session.

Who would have told mirrors have such a power? :scared:
I've recently adviced friends who have mirrors in their bedroom to cover them at night or take them out.

Back
Top Bottom