Session 5 August 2017

Thank you for posting the session. I hope Laura’s knees continue to heal!

I think echoing Joe’s comment in the past or during a radio program, Trump, even with all his warts, has at least given a pause to the path the Deep State had been on and would have continued seamlessly if Clinton had won. He has also inadvertently given many the chance to see the man behind the curtain, especially Republican voters.

Thinking back to after the election, I was just happy that Clinton had not won. Trump may not have what it takes to take on the deep state, but at least despite the madness that has ensued with the attacks on him, etc that a nice middle finger has been given to the deep state and its minions with the election result. At least some people, whether they realize it or not, have that.

The sad thing is that those behind and operating the deep state have no concept of serving others in any way and are STS to the core and the American people are going to suffer terribly for it. Many Americans alive today weren’t even born when it started to seize power and yet will pay the price. The world as a whole has already suffered from the United States being what it is. One would hope this would not increase, but that will probably not be the case.

Great session. Sounds like we're getting closer to financial issues now that the DOW hit 22,000. If David Stockman is right, this fall things ought to start getting crazy. Hmmm, crazier...
Finished reading the first half of the 1997 sessions and I have to say it was literally jaw dropping material. So thank you for putting that together. I was amazed at the amount of information packed into that book. Will continue on with you in heart and spirit...my mind is still a tad woozy from all that material!

Thanks for the session and I'm glad your knee is healing Laura! I hope you can heal your migraines Pierre.

It makes sense that 3D is the hardest level with that explanation. So 2D is more physical so they're more adapted to a physically oriented life. And 4D is more spiritual so they're more adapted to that way, although there is still variable physicality. And we in 3D are stuck in the middle so there's a sort of tug and pull for either side. At least, that's how I understood it.

The mirrors thing is interesting too. But if you're like a naive teenager and looking into mirrors or playing in the dark, it's like you're asking to be messed with. Bathroom routines will be with a little more awareness. :P

A US revolution, it's almost here? I guess life will get "interesting" soon. And the start of the Ice Age in less than 10 years maybe? I think I needed to hear those things though, to get out of a complacent streak. Thanks again! :)

loreta said:
Sorry to hear that Pierre have migraines. Did you tried homeopathy?

Yes, I did.

Over the past few years I tried a number of treatments but nothing seems to work so far. I hope the infrabed will do the trick.

Thanks for posting the session, great to hear from the Cs as always! I'm really glad to that your knee is slowly healing, Laura- that's great news! Interesting to see what will happen in the U.S. in the months to come. Whatever it is, I have a feeling it won't be pleasant, and the repercussions will be felt worldwide. Thank God for the lifeline that is this network!!

Wishing you all the best with your recovery, Laura :flowers:

Thanks for the session guys,glad to know your knee is healing Laura!

I'm still struggling with the concept of the soul smash.I mean,surely souls have experienced madness before,or else every nuthouse in the world would be full of ''soul smashed'' individuals.Cassies pointed out that the jews that were rounded up in germany were purging guilt that they accumulated as atlantean guards.So why is this gender insanity soul smashing and those events are not?Is it the timing?Or is it a different type of insanity?Is it simply because they're denying basic reality?But surely someone who hallucinates a fish on their lap when one isn't there is also denying basic reality.What is it about this in particular that leads to such a horrid fate? :huh:

Thank you for sharing this session, interesting as always. So pleased to hear your knee is rebuilding itself Laura. :hug2: Pierre, just on the offchance, have you tried a chiropractor? I'm sure you have as you mentioned you've tried lots of different avenues but thought I'd mention it just in case as my back and/or neck being out is what gives me migraines. Hope you get it sorted soon. :hug2:

Laura said:
worldbridger said:
This sentence got my attention.

"A: Hello my children! Elidhieaea of Cassiopaea giving information important to all in your realm!"

I was kind of waiting for someone to ask what kind of "important information to all in your realm"...

We did.

Joe and Laura:

Yes, you did, I know. But I just got that feeling that they were waiting for some sort of question re that, but maybe it's just wishful thinking. I wasn't in the room or part of the channeling process....well, I just wanted to bring it up to see if anyone in the room got the same hunch.

A big thank you for the latest session! Glad to know your knee is healing Laura, slowly but surely. :flowers:

Over the past few years I tried a number of treatments but nothing seems to work so far. I hope the infrabed will do the trick.

I hope so too Pierre!

Thanks everyone for this session. After reading Lucifer's Legacy awhile ago, I had wondered about the topic of chirality and was interested to read the brief exchange on this topic. A couple of other books on the topic which look interesting (but I haven't read) are Fearful Symmetry: Is God a Geometer? and Symmetry and the Beautiful Universe.

I'm also glad to hear that Laura's knee is slowly but surely regenerating. And good luck Pierre resolving your migraines with the infrabed -- it's a great idea, and the details you presented on the infrabed thread are impressive!

Thanks for the latest session! Glad to hear that Laura is getting into her groove again.

I feel that lately a lot of crazy energy has been floating around. It seems to affect some of us here downunder, mostly as a feeling of "disconnection", to the network, to others around us, heck, to the whole world. A bit like walking in a dream, a bad one at that.

My own feeling has been mostly that of feeling tired and weary about what is going on on our BBM, how everyone is "reshuffling the chairs on the deck of the Titanic", "while the band plays on". I find it quite a struggle to keep going, to open the SOTT newsletter every morning and to read what new crazy s**t is going down. Everything feels like a "chore", even things that formerly gave me pleasure.

But then I am also aware, that this is a necessary trajectory, because our world seems beyond fixing as it stands now.

Thank you very much for another great session. I'm glad, Laura that your knee is getting better! Hope you can dance soon. Maybe the Irish dance? ;D or just :bacon: :bacon: :dance: like that. Get better soon! :)

Back
Top Bottom