Session 5 August 2017

Thanks for the new session! Glad to hear that your knees are repairing Laura and I hope those stem cells turn into some shiny, brand new knees soon :flowers:

It does certainly seem like things are very rapidly going to hell in a hand-basket in America and the speed and intensity of the increase in insanity is breathtaking. The unprecedented and completely irrational responses against Trump and Russia seemingly immediately after Trump and Putin's successful meeting, the gender fluidity madness, the complete and utter meltdown of the liberals--there's a lot, and it's all happening incredibly fast. It's crazy!

Well, it doesn't look like the pace of change is going to be slowing down any time soon and will probably even increase, so it seems like we're still in for quite a ride. :jawdrop:

46% - That's really not bad Laura, considering it has only been a few weeks. Rome wasn't built in a day. Keep on trucking!

Thank you all for the session!
Laura said:
(L) Okay, we got any other topics? Well, as you know, I went and had the stem cell therapy. I would like to know if my knee is rebuilding itself?

A: Slowly but surely.

Great news! Hopefully the new knee will be up and running in a no time (no pun intended).
Q: (Pierre) How can I solve this problem?

A: Try your new creation.

Q: (L) That's the Dracula Option! [a custom-built infrared "not-tanning bed" known as the InfraBed]
Waheyyy! 10 points for red light :cheer:

Good luck with sorting out the migraines, Pierre!

Thank you for this new session. It was unexpected but a nice surprise given what you have been through Laura.

(Galatea) I have a question. Can things watch us through mirrors?

A: Yes

Q: (Galatea) Malevolent things?

A: Yes

Just when I thought things couldn't get much weirder!
Don't ask - “Mirror, Mirror on the wall” - it might answer you back!

I wonder if they can watch people though their mobile phones when they take selfies and possibly influence them to become more obsessed with their own image?

Thank you for the new session. I'm glad to hear your knee is progressing nicely and your finding your groove again, Laura. :flowers:

(L) Okay, we got any other topics? Well, as you know, I went and had the stem cell therapy. I would like to know if my knee is rebuilding itself?

A: Slowly but surely.

:clap:

Thank you for this very interesting session.

Many thanks for your effort in spite of your baby knee claiming your attention, Laura, and I hope the 46% rebuilding data is helping you towards comforting prospects that in a near future it will be successfully completed.

A: Hello my children! Elidhieaea of Cassiopaea giving information important to all in your realm!

This sounds like an earnest hello this time, which isn´t surprising at all after what has been transpiring lastly at all levels.

I´m eager to see how nature and people will react this time to the total solar eclipse from 17-23 August. It may precipitates things even further at a quicker pace.

Thank you for the latest session Laura and team!. Good to hear that Laura's knee is rejuvenating and treatment is working. :)

Thank you for this session. And good to hear that Laura is in the process of healing. :)

Thanks for the new session! It's good to know that you are healing and grooving again Laura! Baby steps. (Literally!)

Q: (L) Um, assassinated?

A: More likely a convenient death due to stress factors.

:cry: :cry:

He'll better give up presidency now and take his retreat. But he's too conciousness person, he can't leave his country in so bad conditions, he'll fight untill he dies :cry: A great man.

This reminds me from this session, 2016 nov 12:
Q: (L) Two bible passages have been brought to my attention today. One is the passage from Revelations about the w-h-o-r-e of Babylon being dressed in scarlet and purple, and of course Hillary Clinton wore purple in her concession speech to Donald Trump. And now we have the lovely verse that Joe presented to me from the Apostle Paul. What does it say?

(Joe) It says, "In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed." (1 Corinthians 15:52)

(L) So anyhow, basically it includes the words "last trump" which is fascinating in terms of the transcripts I’ve been reviewing recently. As Joe pointed out, the text has Trump, zombies and sudden changes... Everything that is happening at this point in time. It's all cheerful good news! Okay, what are our questions? We want to ask about this election. First of all, did Hillary actually win the popular vote as is being said at the present time?

A: Not by a long shot!

Q: (L) Why are they saying so?

A: Vote manipulation ex eventu.

Q: (Joe) What was the real percentage of the popular vote that Trump got?

A: 63 percent.

Q: (Niall) What percentage of eligible voters actually voted?

A: 58

Q: (Joe) Did they give her the popular vote in an attempt to secure a win for her?

A: They are trying to foment revolution.

Q: (Joe) So they give her the popular vote so that all these people can say, "She won the popular vote. He's not my president!" And that's what all these people in the streets are using right now.

Chaos will ensue the "last trump"
Coincidence: many articles currently talk about a very coming mess and civil war in USA :(

Edit: Symbolicly speaking, I undertand "last trump" as last breath of the president D Trump.

Many thanks for sharing the session and it is great to read, that Laura is getting better :love:!

The information about Trump and that he almost can do nothing makes it more understandable since he has almost everybody against him, that means the deep state. It must also be very hard for him, because he tries, but he is up against a stone wall and that must be frustrating too. I think as Laura wrote in another topic that he revealed the man behind the curtain and that the deep state did a big mistake with their calculations, because they didn't expect that he gets elected. As the C's say maybe it is now the time to separate the wheat from the chaff, that some people can see behind the curtain and others are living literally in another reality and are denying everything in front of them, which should be obvious to see.

Thank you Laura and Team for the new session. The whole situation on the Big Blue Marble is heating up like the heatwave that right now batters the western Europe and the Balkans (i'm wondering if there is some correlation between these 2 phenomenons?), very interesting indeed...

Back
Top Bottom