Session 5 August 1995

Re: Session 8 August 1995

You are right Laura, when I read you, talking about your first husband I was thinking that that moment was not so hard, but I have found the pirate transcripts and I see that you were living so much pain. It's interesting for me to see, that not just me, that everyone gets their pain and struggle moments in their lives.

Interesting because I was reading the sessions when Ark arrives, and I get to read this the article exorcist in love. Reading that Ark gave you and probably is giving you happiness, I get to see that, well, there is a crucial period in ones life, like me, that "if this didn't happen" I could be dead you know, its like a moment where you are down and miraculously you have victory and get out of a lot of struggle.

Hind sight seems to be 20/20. This is a great tool to learn what to trust and what to question. How to turn 20/20 hind sight into 20/20 fore sight.

When the lessons are laid out so plainly, the work does not seem so impossible.

Laura said:
zim said:
What a difference between first answers and the final answers, it is very clear the interference at the beginning of Frank emotions or thoughts ! :scared:5
I ask ¿All the direct channeling have this BIG interference ???? :huh: If so , the board is the only tool to filter the channeling ? :huh:

I guess it is a good teaching tool to post these sessions with commentary so ya'll can see what was going on, know what I was thinking, and how to tell when things are less corrupt.

People forget that one has to use their mind when analyzing channeled material. It's not like we live in a vacuum. But in order to be able to do that, you HAVE to do the research first! No way around it.

Thank you again for taking valuable time to post these early transcripts.

This is a wonderful example of the difference between the board and direct channeling.

Laura said:
A: That is not really the point. The point involves more emotional learning processes that can be painful. However, also, it is possible to avoid painful experiences by careful and precise reflection on all possible events and any given situation that can result, prior to undertaking any efforts. In other words, openly and honestly discuss all possible angles where emotional concerns are involved. These are the danger zones that invariably crop up whenever large sums of money are borrowed or lent between individuals who have an emotional bond. It is not the financial aspects at the root of any painful lessons, it is the emotional angles. If it is possible for you to discuss any and all possible variables, and what effects can be anticipated within each, then you may proceed to do what you feel is best, with the comfort and knowledge that you have gone to the utmost extreme to consider ALL possible variables.

{This was as much a non-answer as any we've ever gotten. A lot of words, not much substance to them.}

Fascinating to read this session again with the commentary added, and the background.
When I read this excerpt I read it without the financial context, It was like this

That is not really the point. The point involves more emotional learning processes that can be painful. However, also, it is possible to avoid painful experiences by careful and precise reflection on all possible events and any given situation that can result, prior to undertaking any efforts. In other words, openly and honestly discuss all possible angles where emotional concerns are involved.

So reading the full answer was kinda a shock since this quote was a compass for me for many situations.

Loved it! Funny that you can do more with less in terms of words. Pretty clear that there was a mix of emotions coming through. Thanks for sharing!

Q: (L) Okay, the question has arisen: at the time of the transition to 4th density, is there going to be any assistance to those who are newly arrived in that density, or does the knowledge of that density come automatically?

A: Neither. When one arrives in 4th density, it is one's choice to find one's way just as it is in the other densities. There is no one waiting there to assist you. That would be an illusion. It is you assisting yourself as you choose to do it, the way you choose to do it.

The C's did answer to this recently,

Session 28 December 2019
A: Now, we would like to say something of interest to all: Soon things in your realm will become very chaotic and strange. It will give chills to many. Be not alarmed! It will pass and there will be a new reality to explore. Cosmic forces will be displayed and there will be many searching for answers. Be prepared to give the help that is needed. Be together in love and peace. Goodbye.

We are the help. Many won't be aware a the new reality as I saw in a dream sometime ago. I will write it an share it soon, it as to do with paralleled reality as well.

Q: (L) Okay, the question has arisen: at the time of the transition to 4th density, is there going to be any assistance to those who are newly arrived in that density, or does the knowledge of that density come automatically?

A: Neither. When one arrives in 4th density, it is one's choice to find one's way just as it is in the other densities. There is no one waiting there to assist you. That would be an illusion. It is you assisting yourself as you choose to do it, the way you choose to do it.

The C's did answer to this recently,

Session 28 December 2019
A: Now, we would like to say something of interest to all: Soon things in your realm will become very chaotic and strange. It will give chills to many. Be not alarmed! It will pass and there will be a new reality to explore. Cosmic forces will be displayed and there will be many searching for answers. Be prepared to give the help that is needed. Be together in love and peace. Goodbye.

We are the help. Many won't be aware a the new reality as I saw in a dream sometime ago. I will write it an share it soon, it as to do with paralleled reality as well.
I don't see how are those two things related the way you implied it. That does not mean we will be in 4D. As I see it, "we" will provide help here, in 3D, for people who are totally unaware of the true state of things, and will be more confused by the new reality after the cosmic forces, they know now little about. It has to do with more of a "fine tuning"/learning/preparing before 4D.

I don't see how are those two things related the way you implied it. That does not mean we will be in 4D. As I see it, "we" will provide help here, in 3D, for people who are totally unaware of the true state of things, and will be more confused by the new reality after the cosmic forces, they know now little about. It has to do with more of a "fine tuning"/learning/preparing before 4D.

No you are rigth, there are many more lessons in 3D to learn but it doesn't exclude the other possibility either. What it imply is that once in fourth there will be no angel waiting for us to guide us, it is up to us to help ourself and the others. Graduation doesn't mean that the goal is achieved, on the contrary, it a new start and up to us to lay down the building block or others will do it.

No you are rigth, there are many more lessons in 3D to learn but it doesn't exclude the other possibility either. What it imply is that once in fourth there will be no angel waiting for us to guide us, it is up to us to help ourself and the others. Graduation doesn't mean that the goal is achieved, on the contrary, it a new start and up to us to lay down the building block or others will do it.
New start with old lessons learned - no repeating. As I can see it, it was always up to us in some way, because the good guys only help when asked.
Don't worry, everything will come naturally and the next density is supposed to be easier than this one.

Yeah, I would have thought that if any 4d STS individual was completely cognizant of all existence they would be able to see they were eventually heading for a black hole.

I second this and cant understand how this question has basicly been ignored. 25 years "down the line" and still no answer to this question?

// Tycho

I second this and cant understand how this question has basicly been ignored. 25 years "down the line" and still no answer to this question?

// Tycho

If person wanted to access some of the information, the easier way is, use “search” button that located on top right corner. 😊
Anyway I found some of few information that related to the Black Hole.

December 10, 1994

(L) In terms of major STS, this may or may not be related, could you tell us the nature of a Black Hole?]

A: Grand Scale STS.

Q: (L) Is it like a being that has achieved such a level of STS that it has literally imploded in on itself in some way?

A: Close analogy.

Q: (T) Possibly an entire civilization of STS?

A: No.

Q: (L) Well, maybe a civilization can't do it because that implies working together. It must need to be an individual being.

A: Black Holes are a natural force reflection of Free Will consciousness pattern of STS. Notice that Black Holes are located at center of spiral energy forces, all else radiates outward.

Q: (L) Now, you say "spiral" energy forces, and you also have said that this wave is a spiral. Is the central point of this wave that is spiraling, a black hole?

Q: (L) Is it a radiating wave?

A: All in creation is just that: a radiating wave.

Q: (L) Where does the energy go that gets sucked into a black hole?

A: Inward to total nonexistence.

Q: (L) Well, if a black hole continues to suck stuff in, is it possible that it would eventually suck in the entire creation?

Q: (L) Why is that?

A: Universe is all encompassing. Black holes are final destination of all STS energy.

Q: (F) So, does this mean that we, or anyone else who is classified as STS, remains on said path, that we will eventually end up in a Black Hole?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Well, that is pleasant. And what happens to energy that is "total non-existence"?

A: Total non-existence balances total existence. Guess what is total existence?

Q: (L) Well, is it kind of like a balancing force?

A: "God."

Q: (T) Are we talking about the creator god as in the Pleiadians?

A: Not Pleiadians. Prime Creator.

Q: (T) What is the difference between the Prime Creator and "God?"

A: None. As long as you exist, you are of the Prime Creator.

Q: (L) Now, this stuff that goes into Black Holes, that goes into non-existence, is that, then, not part of the Prime Creator?

A: Correct.

Q: (L) How can Prime Creator lose any part of him or itself?

A: Prime Creator does not "lose" anything.

Q: (L) Well, then, how would you describe this energy that was in existence and then is no longer in existence because it has become or gone into a Black Hole?

A: Reflection is regenerated at level 1.

Q: (L) So, this energy goes into a Black Hole and... does it come out on the other side?

Q: (L) Does it become like a primal atom?

Q: (T) Does it go back into the cycle?

A: No. Reflection regenerates as primal atoms

May 7, 1995

Q: (L) Okay, now I was reading through the transcripts a while ago and it says that a Black Hole is total non- existence which is regenerated at level one. Or, that the regeneration at level one is a reflection of a Black Hole. Is a Black Hole a level one phenomenon or a level seven phenomenon?

A: One through four only.

Q: (L) Is there any representation of the Black Hole phenomenon, that is, total non-existence, at the higher levels, that is, five through seven?

A: See previous answer.

Q: (T) Well, if the Black Hole is pure STS at level one through four, at level five through seven there is only pure STO. (SV) They said earlier that there was STS at level five and six. (T) But, that's reflection. (L) Thought form.

A: Encapsulated at five.

December 2, 1995

Q: (L) Among the things that were discussed among the Germans in the Thule Society and the Vril Society, was the "Black Sun That Illuminates the Interior." Can you tell us what this "Black Sun" is?

A: Ultimate destiny of STS orientation.

Q: (L) Is this Black Sun an actual astronomical phenomenon?

A: In essence.

Q: (L) What would we know this Black Sun as? A black hole?

A: Good possibility

// Tycho
Oh I dunno
How many people, others or ourselves, are cognizant of destructive behaviours but happy to roll down the hill into total nihilism.
How many people would gladly end their own existance because the work is hard.
Heading straight for a black hole seems a perfectly reasonable choice to me.
I mean, that it is logical.

How many people, others or ourselves, are cognizant of destructive behaviours but happy to roll down the hill into total nihilism.

True, but i did reckon that this kind of (3D) thinking would prevent one of becoming "enlightened" and "ascend" to a "higher dimension". I assumed this needs the ability of more self-relfection.

If person wanted to access some of the information, the easier way is, use “search” button that located on top right corner. 😊
Anyway I found some of few information that related to the Black Hole.

I didnt search for "Black Hole" because i thought its a synonym for "driving against a wall", "running into a dead end" or "fail". My point here is how a highly intelligent "4D soul", described here as being aware of multipe-realities/dimension and existing at the "same time" in all of this dimensions could be "this dumb".

On the other hand we do have our own example called "colonialism". But i dont consider humanity, as a group, either as "enlightened" nor intelligent.

Back
Top Bottom