Session 5 August 1995

I second this and cant understand how this question has basicly been ignored. 25 years "down the line" and still no answer to this question?

// Tycho

Maybe this fable from Lafontaine will help you understand.

III.--THE FROG THAT WISHED TO BE AS BIG AS THE OX.[3]
The tenant of a bog,
An envious little frog,
Not bigger than an egg,
A stately bullock spies,
And, smitten with his size,
Attempts to be as big.
With earnestness and pains,
She stretches, swells, and strains,
And says, 'Sis Frog, look here! see me!
Is this enough?' 'No, no.'
'Well, then, is this?' 'Poh! poh!
Enough! you don't begin to be.'
And thus the reptile sits,
Enlarging till she splits.
The world is full of folks
Of just such wisdom;--
The lordly dome provokes
The cit to build his dome;
And, really, there is no telling
How much great men set little ones a swelling.

My point here is how a highly intelligent "4D soul", described here as being aware of multipe-realities/dimension and existing at the "same time" in all of this dimensions could be "this dumb".
The Cs have said that 4D STS sees only things as they want them to be. Wishful thinking. Because of this, they can only see themselves as winning and getting what they want. The Cs, being 6th Density see everything objectively as it is so are aware of what is going on all over. 4D STS do not want to see themselves failing so they do not see it. That's one of the warning that we have been given about 4th Density; things that you wish for are made manifest so one has to be aware and objective about everything.

That's my take on it.

The Cs have said that 4D STS sees only things as they want them to be. Wishful thinking. Because of this, they can only see themselves as winning and getting what they want.

I did read the related session where this information is transmitted in the meanwhile. I do know what you mean/how you see this matter but i still have a hard time believing that any civilisation which is (permamently?) enclouded in "whishfull thinking" can "conquer worlds".

Even less that a civilization like this can win a fight against an even opponent.

Each action corresponds to a specific reaction.

They have observed it for thousands of years.

They know that before a certain "catalyst" we will react in a certain way.

They have seen it over and over again.

But...

Perhaps there are "some people" who react differently.

There is good, there is evil, and there is the specific situation that defines them.

Maybe there are people "who will do what they will do" and that ...

How to plan what you ignore, what you cannot see, because it is different every time, creative?

How many different snowflakes can the great mind imagine?:-D

I did read the related session where this information is transmitted in the meanwhile. I do know what you mean/how you see this matter but i still have a hard time believing that any civilisation which is (permamently?) enclouded in "whishfull thinking" can "conquer worlds".

Even less that a civilization like this can win a fight against an even opponent.

4D STS vs 3D STS i.e. us, because Earth is an STS realm, is hardly a fair fight so that explains that one. Their technology and awareness of the physics of hyperdimensional realities far outstrip ours. Also, we, as a fractured soul unit, chose this 3D physicality so we brought it upon ourselves in a sense. A tough lesson but it gave us fertile ground in which to learn for 300,000 odd years.

Once we (or at least some of us) get to 4D it will be a far more even fight, say the C's. Hence the 4D STS's terror at losing their grip and strenuous efforts to maintain their grip on as many of us as they can in 3D so that they will have us in 4D too. Also, they are ultimately doomed to failure according to the C's so their wishful thinking never gets them anywhere in the end. It might not stop them from enslaving a weaker opponent but let's see how they get on with a much more evenly matched opponent in 4D :evil:.

We have plenty of examples of wishful thinking right on this planet, individuals and groups that conquer other individuals and groups. Governments/nations, religious fanatics, and basically any killer who is arrogant in their ability to never get caught or to lose. History is rife with nations conquering each other and then losing eventually because of wishful thinking. In a more abstract sense, Darwinism and other dogmas have conquered the thinking of “scientists” for decades. Ideologies based on lies spread unabated. I don’t see why it wouldn’t work this way at a higher level? As above so below as they say. Physical and psychological conquering does not require lack of wishful thinking or lack of self-deception basically. It does, however, leave the door open for eventually shooting yourself in the foot, or confronting a foe who simply doesn’t wishfully think as much as you, and is patient.

Maybe because we are not in 4D yet we cannot see what it's like to be there and to clearly see how things are done?

...i still have a hard time believing that any civilisation which is (permanently?) enclouded in "wishful thinking" can "conquer worlds".

Further to others comments and explicated in an earlier session (also High Strangeness);

A: ...wishful thinking represented on the fourth level of density becomes reality for that level. You know how you wishfully think? Well, it isn't quite reality for you because you are on the third level, but if you are on the fourth level and you were to perform the same function, it would indeed be your awareness of reality.

One could then theorise along the lines of;

A: You are not in control of yourselves, you are an experiment.

Added to;

A: ...You would not exist if someone didn't "dream you up."

Q: (L) Who dreamed me up?

A: Not important just yet. You literally are the "figments" of someone's imagination, and nothing more!!!

That the attraction of 'wishful thinking' would be entirely understandable in 4D STS, neither would 'conquering' a 3D STS world seem that big a deal ?

On the other hand, that's probably a whole different kettle of fish?

Q:...We know that it means being an STO candidate, but what is the thing inside one that stops them... I mean, is this something that is a core ingredient of certain human beings? Is this like something inside them that blocks this manipulation and victimization?

A: Soul pattern.

Back
Top Bottom