Session 4 July 2020

I took them out in the sun after the darkness of travelling before unwrapping them. The energy of the personal protection crystals moved right through me and tears again.
I prayed to them in the sunshine and I'm just so grateful I have no words to convey.

That's great that you received your crystals. Just want to mention in case you don't know, that it's advised not to keep your crystals in direct sunlight for an extended period of time (as in hours).

Hi, My crystals also arrived yesterday and I am very grateful. It is really a beautiful feeling of connectedness.
The second prayer is Psalm 91 and I found it very interesting. Because I remembered. As a teenager I was very religious and I read the Bible every day. When I took out this old bible again now, I really got goose bumps. The only part that was marked and underlined in yellow throughout this whole book is Psalm 91, as you can see in the picture I think it must have been around 1990. Maybe there was already a connection... anyway, I am very happy about my new little friends. Many greetings Mililea :cheer:
IMG_1459.JPG

My crystals arrived yesterday :-D. They were beautifully wrapped and like others have said, it really was a special moment unpacking them! I had a sensation that is very difficult to articulate, like joy and wonder and a real connection to the group. There was a real energy there.

I’ve been quiet on the forum for a long time so it’s good to finally break the silence. All you guys have been in my thoughts!! :flowers:

I just received my crystals today !!
I am very grateful to Laura, all the team and of course the C's !!
Very moved by this, sweet emotions...
I will sing and play guitar to them, i think the first one will be a Pink Floyd song, to be sure that they will like !😉

My crystals arrived yesterday too! So grateful! This is a bit personal but I'll share in case this has happened to anyone else. I know that when Laura started the crystal project it sounds as if she may have endured extra attack. I can't find the post(s) on the forum, put pretty sure I do remember reading it. Anyway, it was almost as if 4D STS knew the crystals were coming to me and staged an attack...at least that it what it felt like. I recently lost another pregnancy (very early on) earlier last week and was feeling pretty down but did not have suicidal thoughts. A few days before the crystals arrived, the suicidal thoughts and depression just seemed to rip through me. When my husband announced: "what the hell did you order from France?" yesterday I ripped opened the package and secured the protection crystal next to my heart center and immediately felt the suicidal thoughts dissipate. I've been using my water crystal as well.

So grateful.

I recently lost another pregnancy (very early on) earlier last week and was feeling pretty down but did not have suicidal thoughts. A few days before the crystals arrived, the suicidal thoughts and depression just seemed to rip through me. When my husband announced: "what the hell did you order from France?" yesterday I ripped opened the package and secured the protection crystal next to my heart center and immediately felt the suicidal thoughts dissipate.
I’m really sorry to hear about your pregnancy & I’m glad you felt better with the arrival of the crystals. I wear my crystal on me pretty much all the time, and then it’s near me when I’m sleeping. The Cs have often said that the battle is through us, so anything that can help us feel stronger in ourselves is a boon. You can always start a thread in the Swamp section if you ever need to discuss more personal things and get feedback. :flowers:

That's great that you received your crystals. Just want to mention in case you don't know, that it's advised not to keep your crystals in direct sunlight for an extended period of time (as in hours).
i am really frustrated. non-knowlegde is not protecting. thought i was doing something good for my crystal and left it in the garden in the sun for about 6 hours. i am very angry with myself now. can i do anything else?

Laura:
Nem said:
I do have a question guys, should I "charge" the crystals in the sunlight once in a time?
I ask in order to clarify because there are several mentions of it on the forum but no such information in the booklet.
All Best,
Nem
No. The water and sunlight clear the charge. Those who are doing this are de-activating their crystals and they will become just ordinary crystals with no connection.

We take a lot of care clearing them in sunlight and spring water, and then, they are taken to a darkened room where they are laid out for optimum energetic reception. When we are not working with them, they are covered with a silk cloth and we don't let people go in there except to pass through quietly if needed. The final day of charging includes "closing" the door. This will hold the charge effectively unless, of course, people start messing around with them thinking they know what they are doing.

Singing and reciting to them is effectively joining in with us in the charging process since we included a bit of what we use for charging in the booklet. This can help connect you to the network itself, but doesn't actually charge the crystals.

Incidental exposure to water and/or sunlight will not discharge the crystals if there is no intent to do so; but obviously, intending to "charge" them on your own will do exactly that: they will no longer be Cass. Connection Crystals.

fortunately. thanks for the info. i did not intend to unload or load it, but only to show it in my beautiful garden with nature, my place of power. It is a little bit like an animal or baby for me. I just wanted to show him my favorite place, at the Hollywood swing on the south terrace. If the intention is important, then I was probably lucky. Puh. thought sun and nature is good for everyone before the ice age comes, thus also for my "baby". and once again: knowledge protects. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom