Session 4 July 2020

Very interesting indeed. This brought me back a number of years to a small study I made of a rather controversial book called "the Mystery of Bellicena Bilca" (a true hornet's nest!). If I recall correctly, it was Laura herself who asked me to translate some excerpts from the original Spanish into English. It is a work clearly inspired in Gnostic teachings and the session bit quoted above reminded me specifically of the point the book made about what it claims was an ancient Hyperborean strategy for liberation. I thought I'd share this little bit that follows, though I know that it should be put into a wider context in order to be truly understood, but that would be way beyond the scope of this scant comment here, and I only felt I'd share this bit because I think it may apply to Laura and Ark's creation of what may indeed be dubbed a "strategic enclosure" in France. These were some of my comments derived from the reading of the book:

"It was always claimed that the state of absolute freedom could only be accomplished in the Origin, that is, in the “un-created” world of which the material universe is but a sort of downgraded reflection: a copycat creation. In the present world, elsewhere called the Valplads, there could only be war for the awakened spirit, and the so-called Hyperborean Wisdom could only oppose any Cult which forced men to kneel before anyone of the Gods. This Wisdom was a manual to wage a strategic opposition against the designs of the Demiurge and was bequeathed by the Gods to all those peoples that They established a blood covenant with, which basically bounded them to the mission of awakening the spirit to the true nature of Reality and manifested as a resolution to fight to return to the Origin.

The Liberating Gods taught the peoples under Their auspices to always remain in a state of alert and, more specifically, they taught them a strategic way of life that would best prepare them to fulfil their mission, a special way of life that would allow them to live as foreigners on the Earth. There were three basic principles that supported this way of life: the principle of Occupation, the Principle of Enclosure, and the principle of the Strategic Wall. In the first place, the allies of the white Atlanteans should never forget that they only temporarily occupied a territory in the domain of the Demiurge. This would set them apart from all the peoples allied to the dark Atlanteans who embraced the concept of ownership of the land. So they would always be aware that the land they inhabited was not their own, but instead a territory occupied from the Enemy, that is, the Powers of the Material World. This realisation alone would also serve to maintain the state of alert, since the occupying force would be aware that the Enemy would always try to reclaim their territory; belief in the ownership of the land, on the other hand, would give the people a false sense of security leading them to lower the guard before the Enemy and succumb to His Power of Illusion.

With this in mind, the peoples should then create an Enclosure around the occupied territory. We could presume here that the author intents this as an allegory to refer to an ontological state where the individual basically claims independence from the Law of Entropy that seems to govern the Material Universe. Using the concepts explained by Mouravieff, this state could also be described as a manifestation of a resolution to shut oneself away from the “A” influences and instead open up to the “B” influences. The Hyperborean wisdom claimed that once having enclosed the land occupied, the people then could cultivate it and make it produce fruits, which of course could be interpreted literally as well as allegorically. The literal interpretation derives from the fact that the white Atlanteans were very rigorous about the correct way to approach the task of cultivating the land: they thought that if man deemed himself owner of the land, the Powers of Matter would emerge from the land and engulf him, “integrating him to the context and turning him into an object of the Gods”. This would make the spirit fall even further down since attachment to the land and the misguided belief of “freedom” and “peace” within the limits of his property would render man defenceless against the Power of Illusion of the Enemy. In such a state he would no longer conceive of the necessity to escape from the material prison for he would instead always long to preserve those feelings of “freedom” and “peace”.

The principle of the Strategic Wall is, in its more immediate meaning, the practical application of the principle of Enclosure, however the fact that there are different manifestations of this strategic wall depending on the realm to which it is applied is made clear by the author when he states that: “there are many worlds where the Spirit remains captive and in each one of them the principle of the Strategic Wall supposes a different manifestation: in the physical world the correct application led to construction of the Stone Wall”. A reference is also made to the fact that the definition of the Stone Wall, as manifested in the physical realm, should not be constricted to the idea of a spatially closed wall, since in the process of its construction intervened many secret principles that belonged to what the author calls “Lithic Wisdom”, as well as the principles of the “Strategy for the Essential War”. This suggests that the reference to the stone wall may also be related to the secrets governing the emplacement of megaliths in very specific layouts to possibly create a grid that may have served, as one of its purposes, to protect the enclosed space from the influence of the Powers of the Material World.]"

It is very good to know, after all this many years, it was you Laura was referring to when she was thanking the Spanish group in their assistance in translating some material based on and referred to in your quotation above, when she was writing the " Jupiter, Nostradamus, Edgar Cayce, and the Return of the Mongols " series.
Very informative and instructive piece of work.
Thank you.

People's usual negative reactions are getting nastier, and people are quicker to pile on. But more notable are the people who have never gotten involved with any of it who are suddenly coming out and making snide comments, or questioning the meaning/implication of every little statement, and expecting clarifications or apologies. It's the same, but worse, and growing. And the mask Nazis - holy cow! So I've been avoiding a lot of that because, as little civil discourse as there was before in FB land, it seems to be disappearing altogether. Either I agree with you or you hate me, seems to be the mood.

During one particular exchange, I had a thought about it all that might be significant - I don't know. It concerns those people we have been associating with for years - people who have learned to see through a lot of the lies - who suddenly seem to be questioning themselves, and their knowledge.

My thought was that this is a test of our faith - faith in ourselves. We've learned to trust our own eyes, our own instincts, and our own brains. We need to keep trusting ourselves. But right now, trying to share our worldview with the masses, is being perceived more and more, by them, like we're looking for a fight, or worse. Not an argument, certainly not a conversation - an all-out, no holds barred fight. I've been avoiding that, and maybe that's a good thing.

That is the absolute truth! There are people close to me whom I've noticed that any perceived slight against them is blown way out of proportion (not every time, but often these days). It's like being blindsided almost. Strategic enclosure to the max for sure! I need to be more aware if not hyper-aware of my surroundings and yet still calm with it all. What I've been reading and slowly learning about over the last 10 years or so from the Cs, The Stoics, Ceasar, even a bit of Bruce Lee ("Be water, my friend"), etc., feels as though I've been assembling a machine that is ready to be flown. It's like "Ok, you've assembled it as best you can as this moment. Now is the time to open the hanger doors and get this thing in the air! Whatever bugs there are yet to work out, you can do it on the fly (so to speak)".

That is the absolute truth! There are people close to me whom I've noticed that any perceived slight against them is blown way out of proportion (not every time, but often these days). It's like being blindsided almost. Strategic enclosure to the max for sure! I need to be more aware if not hyper-aware of my surroundings and yet still calm with it all. What I've been reading and slowly learning about over the last 10 years or so from the Cs, The Stoics, Ceasar, even a bit of Bruce Lee ("Be water, my friend"), etc., feels as though I've been assembling a machine that is ready to be flown. It's like "Ok, you've assembled it as best you can as this moment. Now is the time to open the hanger doors and get this thing in the air! Whatever bugs there are yet to work out, you can do it on the fly (so to speak)".

That's exactly it. We've been preparing for this for 26 years, some of us. (I guess we are the hard cases!) And I sure hope it has all been helpful for others to enable them to cope with what is out there and what may be yet to come. I am eternally grateful for the Cs and their guidance even if they made me work darn hard for it. I also hope that my efforts to put it all together and make it available to others has been of service. There aren't many of us, but we are all we've got as far as I can see. Let's make the most of it.

That's exactly it. We've been preparing for this for 26 years, some of us. (I guess we are the hard cases!) And I sure hope it has all been helpful for others to enable them to cope with what is out there and what may be yet to come. I am eternally grateful for the Cs and their guidance even if they made me work darn hard for it. I also hope that my efforts to put it all together and make it available to others has been of service. There aren't many of us, but we are all we've got as far as I can see. Let's make the most of it.
Very helpful Indeed. The C's, the château and you Laura have all been a true source of guidance but more than that, of silent support. Knowing that there are people out there that seek knowledge about the true perspective of what is going on make you feel somehow, supported. Even more so now that things are Moving faster and people are loosing the grip on it. Any uninformed person will only react to what is happening with fear. This is where knowledge protects. It protects us from what is unfolding right before our eyes. We can see now the full strength of networking. Many thanks to all involved.

Thank you very much for this session and of course for the work that has been done once again.
It's always important and nice to see that the lighthouse still illuminates our path in these dark times.

My thoughts exactly. It is the end game now and I am ever so grateful for crossing path with such kind and smart people. In hope, knowledge, faith and courage you were all inspirational. Thank you guys.

I also hope that my efforts to put it all together and make it available to others has been of service. There aren't many of us, but we are all we've got as far as I can see. Let's make the most of it.

I know that I am a newb to your site, and have no credibility to say this, but I have been an avid reader of your work for ~20 years! In that time I have never ceased to be fascinated, confused, tested, inspired, and amazed by your work, your insights, and your humanity!

Given your personal accomplishments (and I say this having read all your published Cs transcripts), this is one of the most humble posts I have ever seen.

You have touched, and affected, countless lives (even if they will never know it), and survived, with grace, a sustained attack from the forces of this realm that would have destroyed many would-be heroes and saviors.

Kudos, respect, and gratitude from someone who truly appreciates your efforts and contribution to this world!

Dear Laura,
Years ago, I was told once that my life would be strongly influenced by a woman. And then one day, I ran into you and the C's. I found you because of narcissism, and the rest followed. I read you, I read all of you, years before I dared to register on the forum because I felt I didn't have enough knowledge to participate. I still participate very little because I am just beginning to open up and be less shy. But what I want to tell you, Laura, is that you are the woman who influenced me, you are the one who taught me to think and I can say that before I met you, the C's and the members of the group, I was dead inside. I knew I was different from others, in that I saw and thought things that others did not see and think and I blamed myself for my "maladjustment". I thought I was the bad guy, the one who couldn't adapt. You Laura, you, the members of the group, taught me to believe in myself and I can only thank you all from the bottom of my heart for that. If you hadn't been in my way, I would probably be the most covidiot of all.

Thank you guys! xoxo

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Back
Top Bottom