Session 4 July 2020

Hello, i dont want to make noise but i have a question... After the message for cristals made by Chu, tuesday i made a donation on FOCM with visa and send an email following the link to ordered the cristals... And at the moment i didn't receive an answer... Is it normal and i have to wait or i did somethink wrong ? Thank you for the answer...🙂

Hello, i dont want to make noise but i have a question... After the message for cristals made by Chu, tuesday i made a donation on FOCM with visa and send an email following the link to ordered the cristals... And at the moment i didn't receive an answer... Is it normal and i have to wait or i did somethink wrong ? Thank you for the answer...🙂

If you followed all the directions in this post, also referred to earlier in this thread, it's likely your request was received, Don Cesar. However, since you are asking, someone will likely confirm whether your request has been received as soon as they are able :-)

I have thought that many of the names given sound Japanese or Polynesian and even Greek.

Yes the 'islander' thing has often peaked my interest too, such that your quote of foofighter's 'name' breakdown raised a smile when I read it;

"Paikiaea", i.e. "pai kia" then "ea".

As coincidentally the day before the session, in conversation with an older Italian gentleman, I happened to be asked if I knew what pākehā meant - which he pronounced Pah-kia;

Something that wouldn't have raised an eyebrow normally (despite the uncommon context) except for having used the term myself, only the previous day, in conversation with a Maori acquaintance;

1594543816691.png

Where probably unsurprisingly, on reading the new session was then how I also mentally pronounced 'Paikiaea'?

Which also seemed a little synchronistic so I went looking for the origin...

The etymology of pākehā is unknown, although the most likely sources are the words pākehakeha or pakepakehā, which refer to an oral tale of a "mythical, human like being, with fair skin and hair who possessed canoes made of reeds which changed magically into sailing vessels". When Europeans first arrived they rowed to shore in longboats, facing backwards. In traditional Māori canoes or "waka", paddlers face the direction of travel. This is supposed to have led to the belief that the sailors were supernatural beings.

They're pretty clever aren't they...:-)

Indeed, we received your request, and I'll send you an email once your crystals have been shipped. :thup: Thank you for your donation!!!

Yes the 'islander' thing has often peaked my interest too, such that your quote of foofighter's 'name' breakdown raised a smile when I read it;

The Polynesian languages are very intriguing!

In his studies of ancient Hawaiian mysticism, the author Max Freedom Long made a number of assertions about the Hawaiian language, including:
  • Their language was the last (almost) unchanged remnant of a global antediluvian language (that survived unchanged because it was not a written language)
  • Each syllable/sound carried its own esoteric meaning
  • Words, comprised of syllables, had a different exoteric meaning
  • The spoken Hawaiian language was the same as that of the ancient Egyptians
  • Egyptian hieroglyphics were codifications of the Hawaiian sounds and carried the same dual meanings

Now, Max Freedom Long disappeared down a few strange rabbit holes in his research, but I always found his analysis of the underlying properties of the Hawaiian language, and its correlation to the Egyptian Hieroglyphics (complete with a different reading of the Egyptian Book Of The Dead), compelling...

The Polynesian languages are very intriguing!

In his studies of ancient Hawaiian mysticism, the author Max Freedom Long made a number of assertions about the Hawaiian language, including:
  • Their language was the last (almost) unchanged remnant of a global antediluvian language (that survived unchanged because it was not a written language)
  • Each syllable/sound carried its own esoteric meaning
  • Words, comprised of syllables, had a different exoteric meaning
  • The spoken Hawaiian language was the same as that of the ancient Egyptians
  • Egyptian hieroglyphics were codifications of the Hawaiian sounds and carried the same dual meanings

Now, Max Freedom Long disappeared down a few strange rabbit holes in his research, but I always found his analysis of the underlying properties of the Hawaiian language, and its correlation to the Egyptian Hieroglyphics (complete with a different reading of the Egyptian Book Of The Dead), compelling...

Hello @woneill1701, I notice that you've been here for a while and haven't been invited to make an introductory post in the Newbies forum so that we can get to know a little about you and how you found your way here which is customary here. If you'd like to do that we'll give you our official welcome :-)

Hello to all of you
First of all, I would like to thank Laura for the last session that I was looking forward to.
Even if the news is not "good" in the 3D sense, it is full of hope and puts me back in the right line of my life.

I read that many of you have made a change.
I did it too: one decision and all my anxieties, worries, etc., have fallen
With the deconfinement, my son and grandson were able to leave their country and come to see me.

I understood, no, rather, "they" made me understand several things:
-that "I was old"!!!!! (I am a certain age, but I will never be "old").
-After that, that "I was a person at risk".
It's true that I had major health problems and I don't want to be at risk of going on a respirator.
-that I had to stay at home in confinement and wear a mask.
Hence the question, how am I going to receive my son and grandson?
With mask and distancing in my house so they don't give me the damn virus?
I'm not afraid of death, which is only a passing thing...
The decision was made in a second: if I have to die because I saw my son, I will die of love for them and not of fear, because of this virus and all the cinema that goes around it.
And we spent a few days of real happiness.

For the death of the elephants,
The CS said how they were killed but not why that animal was slaughtered.
I have two books, in French:
"Zoological Mythology" by Angelo de Gubernatis,
"The Animal Symbolism" by Jeau-Paul Ronecker
There's a lot to read

The elephant, which represents the sun, is Indra's mount.
The elephant is, among others, the great pest of the celestial forest of darkness.
In India, four elephants support the four corners of the Earth...
Etc, etc.

As for the way they were killed...is it to scare us once again???
I've got a huge compilation of articles on UFOs, NASA and the secret space program
They've got everything they need to destroy the planet in a second;
Ever since I read that a satellite could read what was written on a postage stamp....
So, for me, being scared is out of the question.

The only "problem" is my loneliness: family abroad and run out of friends.
The two stained-glass workshops I attended will open in September, provided I wear a mask and gloves: I didn't register.
The only people I can have "normal" contact with are all of you.
And I thank you for reading my messages, even if they are not important.

For Ketone Cop
I understand your dilemma and your questioning...
You still have 10 more months of rent and in 10 months, so much can happen ...
And worse, CS said it's not where we are that's important, it's who we are...
Courage and peace in your heart

I just found a response from CS to Ark, I think in 1997:
"When you learn, you cultivate.
When you grow, you progress.
When you progress, you transform yourself. »

Peace and tenderness for all

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Hello to all of you
First of all, I would like to thank Laura for the last session that I was looking forward to.
Even if the news is not "good" in the 3D sense, it is full of hope and puts me back in the right line of my life.

I read that many of you have made a change.
I did it too: one decision and all my anxieties, worries, etc., have fallen
With the deconfinement, my son and grandson were able to leave their country and come to see me.

I understood, no, rather, "they" made me understand several things:
-that "I was old"!!!!! (I am a certain age, but I will never be "old").
-After that, that "I was a person at risk".
It's true that I had major health problems and I don't want to be at risk of going on a respirator.
-that I had to stay at home in confinement and wear a mask.
Hence the question, how am I going to receive my son and grandson?
With mask and distancing in my house so they don't give me the damn virus?
I'm not afraid of death, which is only a passing thing...
The decision was made in a second: if I have to die because I saw my son, I will die of love for them and not of fear, because of this virus and all the cinema that goes around it.
And we spent a few days of real happiness.

For the death of the elephants,
The CS said how they were killed but not why that animal was slaughtered.
I have two books, in French:
"Zoological Mythology" by Angelo de Gubernatis,
"The Animal Symbolism" by Jeau-Paul Ronecker
There's a lot to read

The elephant, which represents the sun, is Indra's mount.
The elephant is, among others, the great pest of the celestial forest of darkness.
In India, four elephants support the four corners of the Earth...
Etc, etc.

As for the way they were killed...is it to scare us once again???
I've got a huge compilation of articles on UFOs, NASA and the secret space program
They've got everything they need to destroy the planet in a second;
Ever since I read that a satellite could read what was written on a postage stamp....
So, for me, being scared is out of the question.

The only "problem" is my loneliness: family abroad and run out of friends.
The two stained-glass workshops I attended will open in September, provided I wear a mask and gloves: I didn't register.
The only people I can have "normal" contact with are all of you.
And I thank you for reading my messages, even if they are not important.

For Ketone Cop
I understand your dilemma and your questioning...
You still have 10 more months of rent and in 10 months, so much can happen ...
And worse, CS said it's not where we are that's important, it's who we are...
Courage and peace in your heart

I just found a response from CS to Ark, I think in 1997:
"When you learn, you cultivate.
When you grow, you progress.
When you progress, you transform yourself. »

Peace and tenderness for all

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Channa,
Your messages ARE important- they are the bridges which bind us all together and leads to learning and understanding! Please do not hesitate to share your thoughts here we all would like to hear what you have to say!

As coincidentally the day before the session, in conversation with an older Italian gentleman, I happened to be asked if I knew what pākehā meant - which he pronounced Pah-kia;

Something that wouldn't have raised an eyebrow normally (despite the uncommon context) except for having used the term myself, only the previous day, in conversation with a Maori acquaintance;

1594543816691.png

Where probably unsurprisingly, on reading the new session was then how I also mentally pronounced 'Paikiaea'?

Which also seemed a little synchronistic so I went looking for the origin...

My first thought was: It's Pikachu! 🐱 🙂 Pikachu is electrical being from Pokemon series -> Pikachu - Wikipedia

Probably has something to do with the current?

A: Level playing field eventually. Just wait for the current to begin to flow!

The more I think about it, the more it looks like things are going to get really really bad soon. The C's message from last year seems increasingly relevant:
A: Now, we would like to say something of interest to all: Soon things in your realm will become very chaotic and strange. It will give chills to many. Be not alarmed! It will pass and there will be a new reality to explore. Cosmic forces will be displayed and there will be many searching for answers. Be prepared to give the help that is needed. Be together in love and peace. Goodbye.
Combined with the latest warning to exercise strategic enclosure when it comes to the public-facing side of this forum (SOTT mainly), it kinda makes me think that we will all need each other more than ever soon. Laura has hinted over the last few years at the prospect that there may come a time when this work may need to become more private than public, and I suppose it remains to be seen what the catalyst may be to make that level of strategic enclosure necessary. I do think, however, that when the C's say "be prepared to give the help that is needed" it was all-inclusive - not just to help the part of the general public shocked into asking questions, but also among this community.

The thing is, there is a good possibility that not enough of the general public ever wakes up, and the majority may continue to be authoritarian followers and fervent enablers of the deep state agenda. And I wouldn't put stock in powerful "good guys" fighting on our behalf behind the scenes (cosmic forces is a different story). I really think we are all we have - ourselves, our immediate families, our closest friends, and our extended family on the forum. There may be waves of people shocked into asking questions for sure, but I would be surprised if it will be the majority of people on this planet. Unless the authoritarians get taken out by cosmic disasters and somehow those who care about the Truth become the majority, until then we will probably remain a minority. The C's once said when it comes to 4D STS and their 3d Nephalim enforcers that they will be "against all when the time comes" - but that could also mean "all that are left", which could be after a cleansing.

I guess my point is that I'm just really glad that this community exists, and I can't imagine going through the turmoil if this network never existed and we were lost and alone like most people who aren't part of a community such as this. The fact that you guys are all here gives me comfort and hope that none of us are truly alone, and if push comes to shove, we will come to one another's aid and weather the storm together. The only way I can "be not alarmed" is because of you all, otherwise I'd be an anxiety-ridden mess. And whatever world there is to explore on the other side, I can't imagine a better group to do it with.

It really feels like we're a crew of a ship entering a giant storm, but we're a good crew, and she's a good ship. Let's ride that Wave! :headbanger:

Back
Top Bottom