Session 4 July 2020

Thank you all for the new session!

I've been slowly disengaging from social media over the past few weeks, and just trying to connect with others in real life more and doing things together. It's good to know what's going on in the world but it doesn't need as much of your personal energy as some people give, OSIT. It's reassuring to hear things will ultimately fail for the controllers. We'll hopefully be free from them someday. Until then I'm trying to guard my attitude such that I'm not "feeding that pendulum," and moving towards something instead of simply away from something.

Good point. And as for strategic enclosure, it reminded me of this. When asked to talk about external considering once, J.G. Bennett responded with one sentence: "External considering is getting out of the way of mad machines."

Hi guys, its a bit of some dark forces that troubles us daily. We need to do our true calling from our deepest heart to unite all our aspects to rescue our mother gaia (divine feminine) from all the pains she suffered and she will be free one day.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts, heartmosiya, and welcome to the forum. (Feel free to post an intro on the newbies board!)

Couldn't agree more about doing our true calling, uniting all our aspects, but I'm not sure I agree about rescuing our mother gaia. Maybe that will happen, maybe it won't. All we can do is what's in our hearts to do. What happens after that is out of our control, IMO. But who knows, maybe we can create a new world?

Hi guys, its a bit of some dark forces that troubles us daily. We need to do our true calling from our deepest heart to unite all our aspects to rescue our mother gaia (divine feminine) from all the pains she suffered and she will be free one day.

Hi heartmosiya, welcome to the forum :-)

As this is your first post, it would be great if you could introduce yourself in our Newbies section to tell us how you found us, which aspects of Laura's work and the forum activities you're familiar with, etc.

You can have a read through other people's introductions to get an idea here: https://cassiopaea.org/forum/boards/newbies-important-notices-to-all-members.39/

Thank you Laura and Chateau folks for this session. It is a most welcome reminder of where our focus can and needs to be as individuals and the group. Some other song suggestions would be appreciated, like the Shaker hymn Simple Gifts perhaps?

For those of you wondering if you can get crystals because you haven't yet, please read this!

Quoted here as well for convenience:
For those of you who haven't read the Cassiopaean Session from May 7th, 2016, we invite you to do so. In there you will find out about what the purpose of these crystals is, and you can learn about the process.

After having done that, if you wish to make a request, you can write to info@paleochristianity.org, with:

a) Your full name
b) Your date of birth
c) Your shipping address
d) Your current location (city and country) IF different from your shipping address.
e) Any special remarks or requests you may wish to be charged into your crystals (e.g. a specific health issue)
f) Your forum name

We would also appreciate it if you could send a donation together with your request, for the amount that is comfortable to you and at least enough to cover shipping costs and the purchasing of the crystals (20.00 USD). We hope that those who are comfortable with it, can donate a little extra in order to cover for those who aren't in a financial position to help us with funds. We don't want anyone who is interested to go without crystals! So, if you are in that category, don't hesitate to request your crystals too.

For donations, you can go here and select either the French Facility or the US one (for tax-exemption if you are in the US).

We want to see that everyone gets:

- A water charging crystal which can also act for health issues.
- Personal protection crystal for carrying in pocket or pouch
- One to set on a table in a room for space protection.
- A dream stone for under the pillow.

So, the basic "package" includes four pieces. The main difference for the healing requests are that the water charging and personal protection crystals will be taken aside and additional, personal charging done with them. But please read the session thread for more details.

In the hopes that this project will strengthen our connection with each of you, and protect you and help you in your path, we would appreciate it if those of you who are interested could place their request sooner rather than later, so that we can know how many crystals are needed. The entire process takes about a month to complete.

Thank you so much for the session and the post-session discussion!!. :flowers: I am sure it will be helpful to many!

Just one question:

(Niall) Around the same time as these elephants, the prime minister of Burundi dropped dead of a heart attack. It was very suspicious...

A: Yes

Q: (Niall) An induced heart attack?

Q: (Artemis) By this satellite technology?

Q: (Niall) Was that the same attack?

(L) Was that the same source, but maybe not intentional?

That's bad news, AFAIK President Pierre Nkurunziza of Burundi was a good leader.

The Cs said yes to Laura's question. Was that the first part or did that apply to the second part as well? That perhaps it was not intentional? (Apparently he was to step down in a few months' time after 15 years as head of state.)

(L) Yeah, I was telling Andromeda the other day... Ya know, the Cs once said that the effects of the Wave would be felt as "hyperkinetic sensate". That means whatever you focus on, whatever emotions get elicited from you or arise within you, can be highly intensified in these times. That's why these people are crazy. They've got all of these wicked dreadful emotions like hate and resentment and self-hatred and all of that sort of thing. They're turning it outward to hate others. I think it's important for us to pay attention to those close to us and to feel positive emotions so that THOSE can be hyperkinetically amplified in some way.

That the wave will bring a hyperkenetic sensate, enhancing what you are or focus on, went through my mind a couple a days ago. Funny to read about it now, because I wasn't sure I had understood it. So this can be manifested in any way?

A few days ago I woke up in bed and made small movements that resulted in violent maneuvers. It was like full throttle with no effort at all. I ended standing up beside the bed in an instant and it faded away.

So the idea went through my mind that it was the effect of the wave. But it was followed by doubt, because there is no way of knowing. And it is kind of trivial, now that I put it to words.

:clap:
Great session and discussion. It is a good reminder to not get too caught up in the negativity and turmoil, strategic enclosure indeed. It's possible to develop something of a morbid fascination with what the PTB are willing to do to reach their goals. I have learned that you can just pretty much expect this stuff, so best just take a shorthand note and find something useful, creative, or helpful to do.

I am looking so forward to reading Laura's new book!

Thanks for sharing, very interesting as usual!

I was wondering about this bit:

I searched for 'prime minister of Burundi', but based on the search results maybe the guy you meant was President Pierre Nkurunziza? He was the guy who refused to impose lockdown and threw the WHO people out of his country (see below). The answer "Yes" by the C's – should that be interpreted as it being an accident or intentional? In other words, are they saying "Yes" to it being the same source or maybe not intentional? I wouldn't be surprised if it was intentional, since he made 'them' look bad.
<snip>
I have to say that it doesn't take me any wonder at all that they can do things like this induced heart attacks via satellite. What is truely scary for me here is that the C's do seem to say it was unintentional, at least I understand it like this, for unintentional deaths are clearly more chaotic or better worded are potentially creating more overall (also energetic) chaos than planned ones.

For those of you wondering if you can get crystals because you haven't yet, please read this!

Quoted here as well for convenience:

Yes, if anyone still wants them or needs them, now's a good time to get your crystals. There may come a day that they shut down the mail for a long time, or even restrict mailing rights for whatever ridiculous reason. Let's pray it doesn't come to that but better safe than sorry.

Back
Top Bottom