Session 4 July 2020

That's exactly it. We've been preparing for this for 26 years, some of us. (I guess we are the hard cases!) And I sure hope it has all been helpful for others to enable them to cope with what is out there and what may be yet to come. I am eternally grateful for the Cs and their guidance even if they made me work darn hard for it. I also hope that my efforts to put it all together and make it available to others has been of service. There aren't many of us, but we are all we've got as far as I can see. Let's make the most of it.
Dear Laura, I do not think of you or anyone at the Chateaux being hard cases! I always think of the blessing knowing all of you and am grateful for You doing so much and being a beacon In the dark. The research you have done is absolutely incredible and to share it with each one of us is of great service. I would have never gained so much knowledge without “all of you”. Doing as much as possible to stay detached from the madness while being vigilant, maintain service to others and enjoy the ride of a lifetime (or possibly many lifetimes)! DCM bless you all.

In theory, can our physical universe exist without any consciousnesses just for the sake of existing or our physical universe will just "shutdown"?
According to C's , even our computers at current technology that can make decisions have "faint" consciousness. They even say even inanimate matter has minimal consciousness. So we with billions or trillions of cells doing extraordinary level of complex things just to breath is highly unlikely to have living with out "consciousness". But the real question is what is "Consciousness" and how do we define it whether we can sense it or not?

To explain it in the current technology, At the beginning of our computer revolution before the PC (Say before 80's), there were microprocessors which contains 3 categories of basic components. Memory, processor ( hardware and software/program), IO(Input and Output - through sensors). After 5 decades of rapid evolution, Almost every thing in this field can be parsed to that lowest level. If this simple technology can have senses to make a decision , What about complex organic life forms ( plants,mineral kingdom (1D), animal (2D) and we human(3D) ). C's say "Soul"(5D) is God's spark and they also say consciousness that can eternally live in ethereal world (5D+), chooses to take the physical body in the physical body( 1D-4D).

Can some body ( say 4D beings in 3D world, or some computer program by 3D creator in 3D world) create world with out consciousness? Sure Why not? May be they can create it for fun for while. But how long they are going to do it, when they have to survive on some thing that doesn't come freely? Not for long time. So I do think, any self-sustaining thing needs to have some "consciousness", else it will destroy itself because world is too intelligent.

Laura said:
I also hope that my efforts to put it all together and make it available to others has been of service.

Laura, you say there aren't many of us.
I think there are more of us than you imagine.
I have been following you since the beginning and yet I only subscribed to your forum this year.
There must be a lot of readers who have never been to the forum.
In addition, I have several times printed sessions that I gave to a doctor (who does not have much time to read) and who puts these documents at the service of his patients….
And your books, I lent them to several people
And that makes "snowball"
Thank you again for all this work.

This suggests that the reference to the stone wall may also be related to the secrets governing the emplacement of megaliths in very specific layouts to possibly create a grid that may have served, as one of its purposes, to protect the enclosed space from the influence of the Powers of the Material World.

Oh, now stonehenge makes a lot more sense.

A: Location [of Stonehenge] attracted those spirit types on the proper frequency, who in turn, placed stones in proper location to receive the coded communications in code telepathically, in order not to have to chase around the countryside reading encoded pictographs.
Q: (L) What was the technique used within the circle to receive the information telepathically? [Planchette spiraled in, and spiraled out.]
A: Transcendent focused thought wave separation.
Q: (L) OK, so that you’re saying that moving in a spiral …
A: The spiral serves to translate message by slowing down the wave and focusing thought wave transference energy.Utilizes/transduces electromagnetic waves, the conduit, by breaking down signal from universal language of intent into language of phonetic profile. This is for multiple user necessity.
Q: (L) Multiple user necessity implies that a number of people must do the spiral. Is that correct?
A: No. Must hear and feel and understand precisely the same thing. The molecular structure of the rock, when properly sculpted, sings to you.

I also hope that my efforts to put it all together and make it available to others has been of service.

It is. It really is. Because now and more than any other time, when I read your work everything you explain and teach happens. In part I think because the changes are accelerating and I notice that things have become much more mental. The slightest change of mind makes things change almost instantly. In other aspects, these last two weeks (I'm reading the wave vol. 5 and 6) I have witnessed synchronicities between the reading and the effects on the material world that confirm the information/knowledge/lesson.

Thank you.

Q: (Pierre) Not giving up so easily, it suggests as well that they're going to lose this power.

(Artemis) Yeah, it's about their wishful thinking. It's kind of inevitable what's going to happen, but they just refuse to see it.

A: They will go too far as usual and all will come crashing down. But it will take some time. Be patient and circumspect.

I'm wondering if this is an example of "going too far"? I personally think it is, but will others think so too?

That's exactly it. We've been preparing for this for 26 years, some of us. (I guess we are the hard cases!) And I sure hope it has all been helpful for others to enable them to cope with what is out there and what may be yet to come. I am eternally grateful for the Cs and their guidance even if they made me work darn hard for it. I also hope that my efforts to put it all together and make it available to others has been of service. There aren't many of us, but we are all we've got as far as I can see. Let's make the most of it.
My life would be rudderless and bereft without your teachings and connecting me to the Cs. You, your work, has given me the Universe.

THANK YOU.

The Fellowship and the wonderful work of all those who have supported you and helped bring your work to this End Game time, are a Blessing for which I am also forever grateful. I can't imagine meeting the Wave without the Knowledge you all have so graciously shared with us. Coming to the Forum and hearing all you like-minded voices is what keeps me going now.
I am so grateful and "glad to be with you, here at the end of all things."
So yes "Let's make the most of it." :flowers::wizard::love:

Last edited:
Thank you all for this beautiful session and for the enlightening post Discussion, that's very helpful during these crazy times. Laura, I can't wait to read your next book :read:

And thank you all on the Forum for the great and insightful comments, making the whole the arch we all need to hang on sanity. :hug2:

Thank your an inspiring session and also the post session discussion.

A: Very little as you are. But do not let your guard down. Strategic enclosure to the max.

Q: (Joe) In what way?

(Artemis) Don't kick the hornet's nest.

A: Yes

Q: (Artemis) Do things calmly, serenely, or just walk away. Be very gentle, because crazy forces are acting through people.

The night before this session was published, I had a dream about an unknown colleague at work wanting to prosecute me for having said something negative about the Covid scam. The message that I took from the dream was to say less and to practice strategic enclosure much more vigilantly as one doesn't always know who the enforcers are, so this session was a timely reminder of the importance of practising strategic enclosure to the max.

(Andromeda) And I could feel it. Is this the same thing that was causing the sensation I was having of vibration like we were singing inside a bell?

A: Yes

Q: (Andromeda) I could physically feel it. It was like a vibration almost. You could feel an echo.
This sensation of singing inside a bell is one I used to have many times while doing overtone 'singing'. The feeling was like singing inside a bubble and for me to be not in my body but in the sound itself. I described it then as being miniscule like an atom. A most interesting and joyous experience. It was not something I could produce as it just sometimes suddenly happened and which I couldn't explain. This is long ago, but reading this session, I am going to start doing some overtone 'singing' again, while keeping this in mind that the C's said:
A: Right music, warm up, leave aside ego and sing for unification and simple beauty and emotion.

Laura, please rest assured that you changed many lives for the better, those on the forum and many others who are not registered but who read your works and changed their lives accordingly. (I personnaly know of few of them). You are a example of courage and compassion and I am glad to be alive at the same time as you. I hope you will be remembered in the future, so that little girls can have a role model to look up at. 🌼🌸💮

A: Keep eyes and ears open so that you can enjoy the show. But also pay close and careful attention to those around you in love and harmony. Balance is key. Goodbye.

I kept the "balance is key" thought in mind...
I was wondering what exactly is Balance? I was afraid that it was an unproductive matter and that my energies were being wasted. It happened to me once, I spent a lot of time thinking about the dynamics of densities higher than ours and thanks to the advice of several members, I understood that it was necessary to pay attention to the learning of the 3D lessons. I gave up for a few days and looking for information about Reiky, this thread started by Neil appeared:

Here are some excerpts from the discussion that I find interesting:

Neil said:
I've been having a bit of an existential dilemma lately about what constitutes a path towards a balanced and harmonious existence in the objective sense. Firstly, what is balance? It seems to me that balance is an equivalent presence of two antithetical things. Too much disorder leads to chaos, too much order leads to stagnation; an equal presence of both creates stability. I also think that Ark's work is centered around seeking balance. People that are strict scientists seem to ignore the spiritual reality which obviously flows through us while spiritualists have abstract beliefs that often lead to a primitive, if not superstitious existence. It seems that by combining the two, this impasse can be bridged and a new, much more comprehensive understanding of the universe will result. Do we, by finding some relationship between seemingly opposing things, create balance? So, my second question is how do we achieve this balance, and thirdly, is the seeking of balance a worthwhile quest on the path to ascension?

Niall said:
The emanations that make up your STO candidacy potential require development and strengthening. Methinks it is not that one should desire to 'be STO' per se, but that placing faith in the Universe's ominpotent functional ability to take care of itself [ie to balance] by aligning oneself with Truth, practically endeavoured by seeking objectivity to the greatest extent possible at every turn, one's STO emanations expand accordingly.

Nothing new from me really... just wanted to thank you for sharing your thoughts on this Mother of All Paradoxes by sharing what I think I know :)

Kenllee said:
Outwardly there is the entropic effects of time towards disorder. Inwardly you have growth and potential. This I think is 'balance.' It's a balance between the inner and outer processes both entering the present moment. One is directed towards disorder. The other towards order.

Only when you are properly balanced in this way could you more efficiently help others who ask. So you have, objectively speaking, an 'order of orders'. You have lower order within a higher order. First you must make your own machine balanced and ordered. That’s the first 'order.’ Then you are more able to help others if they ask. That’s the next ‘higher order’ above the first order. So in a word I would say that you must, with ever increasing greater efficiency, begin to balance yourself in order to be able to help others in a Service to Others (STO) way. Then, as you help them, then through them, you will be helped and so it goes...

Neil said:
Firstly, what is balance? It seems to me that balance is an equivalent presence of two antithetical things. Too much disorder leads to chaos, too much order leads to stagnation; an equal presence of both creates stability.
I think that permanent balance or stability is a wishful thinking concept, and is not achievable. It is a desire for safety. Or rather, it is achievable, but it looks very much like death. Perhaps balance can be thought of as more of a process than a state. Think of it this way:

Thesis + Antithesis = Synthesis

Then

Synthesis becomes thesis, which gives rise to antithesis, and so, again

Thesis + Antithesis = Synthesis

And so on, and on…balance becomes unbalanced, which brings about thinking and learning, which brings about movement to a new level. Like walking a tightrope, one achieves balance and the next moment is unbalanced and one again has to achieve balance. I think it’s a constantly recurring cyclic process, which with knowledge and awareness can be utilised for growth.

As Laura says: In other words, we learn to "ride the bicycle" by riding it.

Neil said:
mada85's interpretation that oscililating order and disorder create learning and higher balance is an interesting one. It does seem to have some basis in fact; especially on this planet. Matrix reality gave a lot of us the push to get up and think about what is really out there. Perhaps that cosmic metaphysical balance is what 6th density beings seek in their reality. And when that balance is found they ascend to 7th, and the Grand Cycle closes. Another one of those paradoxical understandings: imbalance is necessary for balance to exist just like STS is necessary for STO to exist. Balance does exist somewhere...

radish said:
I like this idea of balancing occurring in many orders. I think a developed individual in a sense has to do multiple balancing acts simultaneously, and then each center of balance has to balance with other centers which are also in an active state of self-balancing.

When it comes to sharing knowledge, it is another balancing act. If we have to interact with other individuals, like at work, who appear to be wholly asleep, we find a balance with them by not saying things that would create an uncomfortable situation. If we sense in people a potential to awakening, I guess it is natural to send out tendrils of truth, so to speak, even if it ends up being clumsy sometimes (since I am also still balancing myself at the same time), until you find a new balance.

But in balance, I think, there is always a state of tension. The action of balancing is continuous. As we acquire new knowledge, we are forever re-assessing all the factors that pertain to the act of balancing.

Apparently she's the "mother of paradoxes" according to Naill. I'm still analyzing the data, but for now I understand that balance is not a static thing, it moves perpetually, it's like a dance of opposites and the relationship that arises between the two, is the third aspect, the balancing.

As Laura says:

In other words, we learn to "ride the bike" by riding it.

This analogy is interesting, because to ride a bicycle we first need to learn to have balance on it. There is the subject, the bicycle, and the relationship between the two, which is balance, in order to ride that bicycle.

In order to walk we need to lose and find balance permanently, which generates that we can perform that phenomenon we call walking.

It can be observed, when we are standing, that the body looks for a third point of support to stay upright and not to fall.

Just standing up implies a work that our body does to keep that balance. It is amazing.

You can do this experience and you will notice that different parts of your feet will move, small subtle movements. I believe that within our daily lives there are good "tools" for observation.

Well, at the moment that's all. As the Cs say: "These are the questions that stimulate reflection. Reflection stimulates analysis, analysis incites conclusions, which generates knowledge, which promotes protection"

Thank you for this interesting new session. I know people in Isère who are interested in your site and read Sott regularly. Laura you certainly have more readers than you think. We have this chance, here, with Laura and the whole team but also with all the caring members not to lose sight of the true reality. I think this has made us more determined (and perhaps even stronger) to face present and future events. Thanks to Chu and the whole team for sending the crystals. What a joy to receive them !

Laura, please rest assured that you changed many lives for the better, those on the forum and many others who are not registered but who read your works and changed their lives accordingly. (I personnaly know of few of them). You are a example of courage and compassion and I am glad to be alive at the same time as you. I hope you will be remembered in the future, so that little girls can have a role model to look up at. 🌼🌸💮
Indeed whatever cosmic current has brought us all together we are glad of it and rejoice in Laura and all the good people and the Cs!

Back
Top Bottom