Session 4 July 2020

Thank you all for this much awaited session!! Answered alot of questions about people's behaviors and heightened emotions during these turbulent times. May you all stay safe and bless you all... these sessions are like a stream of light in the darkness.

Ark,

I was thinking something like this gives something that can be mapped into a hexagon but using the outer 6 points and it is an octogonal complexigram of sorts.

1280px-Polyhedron_pair_4-4_from_yellow.png
There’s another way to do it. Construct a “double tetrahedron” by putting two pyramids together at the base. Since the base is inside it doesn’t count, and you now have a shape with 8 faces, a proper “double tetrahedron”, but not an octahedron as it is not necessarily symmetric. Now visualize this from the side, so you see the two tops of the pyramids with the base in the middle. Then in your mind spin it. Really really fast. What do you see? A hexagon.

Thank you all for the wondrful session and they are always gives information that is not available anywhere else and uplifts the spirits, though some is scary.
Session Date: July 4th 2020
A: Yes. The virus is the stick at the moment.
Sad, the stick is still working after 400 million Jobs disappeared with 70 million alone in US. Those who used for cry and shout for a .1% increase in unemployment , now happily breathing Co2 dreaming that they are enjoying the freedom.
A: They will go too far as usual and all will come crashing down. But it will take some time. Be patient and circumspect.
Unfortunately, it is the people who pays more than these control freaks.

A: History has been rewritten so many times, it is a wonder you were able to pick out the right pieces and put them together! But that was your destiny and task.
People complain to see a 2 movies of similar story lines and even kids doesn't want to listen to the same story too many times. The stories that lasted for 2000 years must have been changed, twisted, repackaged million times to this day to be acceptable. That's why no body could clearly point out, despite the centuries of abuse. Congratulations Laura for finishing the book. 💐

Q: (L) What were those voices?
A: 4D STO support for charging magnification.
Q: (L) Were those voices that I was hearing coming from our throats, or from the air around us?
A: Your voices enhanced.
That's Wonderful!. I received my new crystals. :love::thup:

(Artemis) How is Penelope doing? [Penelope the cat passed away last month]
A: Still around and playing. She communicates with Pikabu.
💕
(L) What happened to the dead elephants in Botswana?
A: Target practice by dark forces.

Q: (Pierre) 3D or 4D?
A: 3D satellites. Induced heart attacks.
Q: (Niall) From space!
(Joe) Was that practicing for humans?
A: Yes
Q: (L) I guess they start on elephants using the satellites and then they refine their system.
I wondered why they chose elephants , not any other animals. If they are going to use against humans, elephants may not be correct sized animals. I don't know if there is any symbology to it. If they want to use it against one person, Trump will be the first. In this polarized environment of white vs black with every body had guns, if Trump gets assasinated , it is a like Iraq war. Let's hope It won't be the case.

(Niall) Around the same time as these elephants, the prime minister of Burundi dropped dead of a heart attack. It was very suspicious...
Q: (Niall) An induced heart attack?
Q: (Artemis) By this satellite technology?
Q: (Niall) Was that the same attack?
(L) Was that the same source, but maybe not intentional?
This is interesting that Burundi is far away from the location where these elephants found - almost 2 countries away and no body else died. I thought, they may not be sitting in a remote location using joysticks to target the animal using space toys like in video game. Probably, they have a list of targets database ( target, verified location etc.) and chose him by mistake along with elephants?

Post session Discussion:

(L) Yeah, I was telling Andromeda the other day... Ya know, the Cs once said that the effects of the Wave would be felt as "hyperkinetic sensate". That means whatever you focus on, whatever emotions get elicited from you or arise within you, can be highly intensified in these times. That's why these people are crazy. They've got all of these wicked dreadful emotions like hate and resentment and self-hatred and all of that sort of thing. They're turning it outward to hate others. I think it's important for us to pay attention to those close to us and to feel positive emotions so that THOSE can be hyperkinetically amplified in some way.
This explains the endless BLM wokeness and those Karen's videos and meaningless "freedom" and "Go back to your country" rants.
(Artemis) You shouldn't bring what's outside inside...

(Andromeda) It's not about blocking anything out, but choosing what to focus on.

(L) In other words, you can pay enough attention to the outside world to know what's going on and to know if you need to do something, make a maneuver, or whatever... But as Artemis just said, don't bring the outside inside. In a funny way, it's one of the reasons that I was drawn to read this series of novels was that it elicits ideas of a different world. It wasn't conscious, but it elicits ideas of romance, harmony between men and women, and so on. You guys laugh at me about them, but they really depict relationships in a most interesting way. They're just... And yeah, they talk about physical relationships, but they also talk about mental and emotional relationships. Very often, it's expressed in a physical way. Back me up here, Gaby!
This is some thing I am struggling for some time. I understood as the Wave effect before, but tend to get lost in the moment. I had certain emotions ( Anger, frustration) in my dysfunctional environment that produces anger with in ( Why do I do somebody's homework). But, I continue the conversation as if nothing is there, but feel that anger is swelling out in words and suppression producing conflict and exhaustion. Little break recharges but produces the guilt of repeating it. Thank you for the remainder.

Thank you for this session!

I'm sorry to hear about Elvis and Penelope :cry:, both beautiful companions.

And congratulations for the book, Laura! Thank you for all that you do.

I really find difficult not to share information in social networks about the plandemic when you see the huge amount of BS that the media and people in general are sharing, but I get the point of not getting too invested and be careful about it.

I have had a few surprises too, some intelligent acquaintances, friends and family that drank most or all the Kool-Aid because of the fear mongering, and few others that haven't questioned much in the past that are speaking about the manufactured crisis and sharing good information.

In general, it's sad that a lot of people cannot tell the truth from the lies anymore, but it's good to see that there are at least a small few can still think properly and question what it's going on.

About harmony and beauty and so on, my wife and I live in a small apartment but I like gardening, so I've been buying a lot of indoor plants for some months now. I really enjoy taking care of them and watching them grow, and they improve the mood of the place a lot.

We have also been painting and building furniture - simple ones -; a tea tables and a plant stand. It helps to focus your mind and energy in something creative and improves the space. The process and the result are quite enjoyable.

Besides, I found some online art galleries and art websites that have free high resolution images of classic paintings for printing. I have been selecting some to have them hanged around.

Here are some of the sources:

The singing part was quite interesting, it would be great to have a list of recommended songs!

I was asked to chant or tone with a Scottish lady, in 2014. We started off with an Eèeeeeee. We continued for about a minute. She ran out of breath so I stopped. My ex was there with us. She said hearing the toning reverberate, surrounding her and feeling it to her core was exhilarating. For my part it was in part healing to the lady and strengthening for me. You see, I was about to walk between worlds shortly afterwards. I felt like I could have gone on a while longer. It seemed like we gave each other what was needed.
I didn't think much about it and now the C's said this:

....so this was great confirmation.

As for the elephants, that's really creepy and cruel. So in essence, they don't like what you say or are and ...zapp-... heart attack. Not exactly a nice thought.

We can all feel the craziness amplify and personally I'm not always able to not let it inside so being reminded to stay calm and do things that contribute to beauty and harmony is a great gift.

Q: (L) Is that turmoil going to affect us directly here?

A: Very little as you are. But do not let your guard down. Strategic enclosure to the max.

A large part of my strategic enclosure is shielding. Worn like a suit of armor. There is also a dome set up protecting my home space. I believe the shielding has protected me in the past and seems to be a lot stronger now, with more understanding.

BTW, the Dragons seem to really like me and are willing helpers. They have been tasked with moderating immediate climatic events, for the sake of humanity. The people still have to moderate themselves. They are helping in a manner that suits them. Earth, Fire, Wind and Water Dragons are all involved.

Thank you for this session, also. And the affair with the elephants is terrible. It has sense because they don't know what is happening, did not find what it kills them. Are they gonna kill all mammals on the planet? Now elephants then maybe our pets? Really scary.

I love this session, good advice they give us also Laura. Thank you so much.

I just read this today:

First humans (COVID-1984 - sorta maybe), then elephants - now rabbits?? Is it truly a virus doing this, or are they fine-tuning their death-rays to take out very small targets, or even an entire species in an area? Are they able to tune into the DNA harmonics of distinct species now on the macro level, much as Gaston Naessens and Royal Rife did on the micro? I remember many instances in the recent past where entire flocks of birds died en masse suddenly in an area. Could this also be these death weapons at work? Some of it could be due to celestial causes, but I am starting to wonder...

I was thinking the other day about such people and the term 'conspiracy theorist', in particular 'CRAZY conspiracy theorist'. For many years, much of the information we've been presenting to people has been labeled 'crazy'. It struck me that the reason it is seen that way is that, for those people, it IS crazy. Whether or not it is true is besides the point.

Such people are like children (albeit some with prodigious intellects), and they quickly intuit what the implications for them of what we are saying. The implications of any 'crazy conspiracy theory' for such people are, essentially, that we live in a world where the authorities are corrupt and not only do not care about their wards (the people) but are actively attempting to harm them in one way or another.

The rational response to this (if it were assumed to be true) is for the people to ditch their reliance on authorities and assume responsibility for their own lives, the lives of others and the world around them, to take responsibility for the 'big stuff' that the authorities are supposedly responsible for.

The problem is that many people are fundamentally UNABLE to do this, and to ask them to do so (in the form of asking them to accept, or at least consider, an alternative view of the nature and intentions of the authorities of this world) is the same as asking a 5 year old child to ditch its abusive parents and go out in the world on its own, get a car, a job and start paying the bills. To the child, that suggestion is literally crazy because the child IS literally unable to do it.

This helps me to understand why so many people react with such derision and anger to 'conspiracy theories'. They know the implications of the theory for them, but that awareness is mostly unconscious, and they are therefore unable to be honest with themselves about it. This is the reason, IMO, that many people attack such theories in a dismissive way, not really knowing why they are doing so, although those with more developed intellects will make extra effort to marshal an apparently convincing rebuttal to the theory. This also suggests that those that go after conspiracy theories in a particularly energetic way are likely to be those MOST unable to live without a temporal authority in their lives.

Ultimately, the motivation of all such people is self-preservation, and has nothing to do with an open and objective assessment of the facts and where they lead. So there's little wonder that the debate on issues like these is usually so fractious and divided between 'us and them'. For both sides, it's personal. For one side, its about NEEDING to refuse or refute certain uncomfortable facts in order to maintain their childish world view. For the other side, its about NEEDING to know the Truth because the Truth is perceived as being essential to maintain order in their personal lives and the wider world.

My own personal experience with this is that most people are fundamentally unwilling to acknowledge the true scale of the evil that exists in this world. Because to do so would be to acknowledge that there are forces that exist beyond their ability to control them that only care for them as we care for cattle; and their entire existence is therefore nothing but a mote in an uncaring God's eye in comparison. It would shatter their world and ability to function within it, especially if they don't have the tools and network that we have here to deal with this information. This is why they dismiss "conspiracy theories" and deride those that believe in them - it's a self-defense mechanism that helps them maintain their own version of "sanity".

I read something once that I found very helpful in understanding the human condition, and I haven't seen it on this forum. It's called, "The Nine Veils":

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Why Can’t People See The Truth?
This question is best answered by Don Harkins’ wise words written in 2001:

“Over the last several years I have evolved and discarded several theories in an attempt to explain why it is that most people cannot see truth — even when it smacks them in the face. Those of us who can see “the conspiracy” have participated in countless conversations amongst ourselves that address the frustration of most peoples´ inability to comprehend the extremely well-documented arguments which we use to describe the process of our collective enslavement and exploitation. The most common explanation to be arrived at is that most people just “don´t want to see” what is really going on.

Extremely evil men and women who make up the world´s power-elite have cleverly cultivated a virtual pasture so grass green that few people seldom, if ever, bother to look up from where they are grazing long enough to notice the brightly colored tags stapled to their ears.

The same people who cannot see their enslavement for the pasture grass have a tendency to view as insane “conspiracy theorists” those of us who can see the past the farm and into the parlor of his feudal lordship´s castle."

... ... ... ... ... ...

With full credit given to Don Harkins, here now are the newly updated “Nine Veils”.

The first veil: Ten percent of us will pierce the first veil and find the world of politics. We will vote, become active and develop an opinion. Our opinions will be shaped by the physical world around us; we will have been “conditioned” from our days in public education to accept that government officials, network media personalities and other “experts” are the primary voices of authority. Ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without having pierced the third veil.

The second veil: Ten percent of us will also pierce the second veil to explore the world of history, the relationship between man and government and the meaning of self-government through constitutional and common law. Ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without having pierced the third veil.

The third veil: Ten percent of those who pierce the second veil, will eventually pierce the third veil to conclusively find that the resources of the world, including people, are controlled by extremely wealthy and powerful families whose incorporated old world assets have, with modern extortion strategies, become the foundation upon which the entire world´s economy is currently indebted. Ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without having pierced the fourth veil.

The fourth veil: Ten percent will then pierce the fourth veil to discover the Illuminati, Freemasonry, and the other secret societies. These societies use symbols and perform ceremonies that perpetuate the generational transfers of arcane knowledge that is used to keep the ordinary people in political, economic and spiritual bondage to the oldest bloodlines on earth. Ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without having pierced the fifth veil.

The fifth veil: Ten percent will progress to pierce the fifth veil to learn that the secret societies are so far advanced technologically that time travel and interstellar communications have no boundaries and controlling the very thoughts and even the very actions of people is what their members do as offhandedly as we tell our children when they must go to bed. As in the days of Noah, this technology is even creating synthetic life forms, as man seeks to displace God. Ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without having pierced the sixth veil.

The sixth veil: Ten percent will progress to pierce the sixth veil where we learn the dragons and lizards and aliens we thought were the fictional monsters of childhood literature are real indeed and are in reality the actual controlling forces behind the secret societies uncovered in the fourth veil. Ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without piercing the seventh veil.

The seventh veil: Ten Percent will progress to pierce the 7th veil where the incredible world of fractal geometry and the universal law of numbers will be fully understood and embraced. The creative force of the entire universe will be shown to be linked to numerical code formulas and sequences, and all “mysteries” including the very fabric of time, space, parallel universes, and access therein is unlocked. Those whose intellects allow them to pierce the seventh veil often succumb to the lure and promise of massive wealth offered by the ruling elite, and thus over ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without piercing the eighth veil.

The eighth veil: Piercing the eighth veil reveals God and the pure energy known as LOVE that is the pure life force in all living things – which are one and the same. Deep-seated Humility is needed in order to ever pierce this veil.

The ninth veil: Piercing the ninth veil means perfecting the pure energy known as love and thereby becoming truly one with God and His formulations. By perfecting this pure energy, one then fully embraces charity and therein gains full understanding of the universal plan of sacrifice, death, and redemption; life itself then becomes complete and one truly comes full circle and looks at the world through the eyes of an innocent child, yet with the deepest wisdom born of pure LOVE from the eighth veil.

Consider this: If this theory is correct, there are only about 60,000 people on the planet who have successfully pierced the sixth veil. The irony here is too incredible: Those who are stuck behind veils one through five have little choice but to view the people who have pierced the veils beyond them as dangerously insane. With each veil pierced, exponentially shrinking numbers of increasingly enlightened people are deemed insane by exponentially increasing masses of decreasingly enlightened people.

Adding to the irony, the harder a “sixth or better veiler” tries to explain what he is able to see to those who can´t, the more insane he appears to them. This truth is self-evident.
Moreover, institutions such as the venerable “Southern Poverty Law Center” are formed and financed by the ruling elite to effectively label many such awakened individuals “hate-mongers” and “terrorists”.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I found the above a good overview that helps give some clarity and framework to what I have read in the C's material, though it's certainly not wholly congruent and I only present it as an alternative way to think about things - not as THE way. But reading the above helped me to find compassion for those who become "stuck" at certain levels. I'm pretty sure it's taken me many lifetimes to come to my current understanding of what is going on in this world, and I've probably spent many past lives trying to pierce those veils, only to fall back and become "lunch" again until I finally "graduated" to the next level.

If I were to guess, I'd say most of us here are probably at the "sixth veil" in above terms, with several hard-charging at the seventh and eighth veils...and given the conclusion, I completely understand why those of lesser understanding - or rather, unwillingness to understand - may see us in a very unflattering light. What we have accepted as real threatens their very understanding of existence.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you and all others for remembering Elvis and Penelope.

I am sorry for your (and the chateau's) losses. Transitions are never fun, especially for those left behind.

I had - and lost - a lot of cats while growing up. We lived in a brutal neighborhood with a lot of traffic, and my mom didn't want inside cats, so we never had them for long. It served as a pretty good way to face the realities of life as a kid. But every cat we ever had, I did my best to make sure that animal was loved and cared for, every single day, even on days when I personally felt bad.

When taking on a pet, that's what the contract calls for; and seeing those pictures of your pets and the caring statements made about them, not only here but in other threads...I think maybe your pets may have built up so much good ju-ju that they may be able to "skip" a level - and when you finally get to where *they* are, they will be sure to give you some extra chin scritches and jerky treats!! I personally wouldn't be surprised if this is how the universe really works...

Condolences. And I am heartened by their continued presence. I know that I often, while in a semi-dream state, actually feel the very solid presence of a cat jumping on my bed! All the love that you have ever given or received is never wasted, even after death.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

On the music/singing front...recently I posted a song on the "FRV songs!!!" thread - the Bellamy Brothers' "Let Your Love Flow":

Last year I remembered that song after hearing it on the radio, and I began to cry. It reminded me of a very hard time during my life, right after my brother had lost his leg in a car accident - and after my dad had died by drowning. But what got to me was the beauty of the song itself, and remembering how it got me through those rough times when I heard it on the radio.

One thing that I have shared in "The Swamp" was that I grew up *hating* the sound of my own voice - mostly because I was brought up under the belief that "children should be seen and not heard". So, I never got into singing or doing anything vocal. I even hated hearing my own voice when I used it on my answering machine.

But that song...I started to sing it, to myself, at low volume but for the FIRST time in my life, I allowed my own voice to try to "hold a note". And one day while driving into work on a weekend while I was singing it I wondered how it would sound if a group were to sing it...I posted my recollection of what happened here, on my friend's blog, under the name, "Anthony" (the p.s. at the end of the fifth post):

As I drove into my parking space, I finished singing the final lyrics:

"Let your love fly like a bird on a wing
And let your love bind you to all living things
And let your love shine and you'll know what I mean
That's the reason

Just let your love flow like a mountain stream
And let your love grow..."

- and I felt almost a "pop" around my head, and I started crying. I felt a wave of sadness just float away from me, as if I had finally let go of many, many years of self-hatred of my voice and had come to some measure of self-love.

Then, as I got out of the car...

... a flock of fifty or sixty mourning doves flew directly overhead, and settled into the trees around me.

Now, I'm not self-absorbed enough to think that those birds did that just for me. It was October, and they were probably just flying south for the winter. But: what changed was that I was able to see beauty in myself - and that allowed me to acknowledge and appreciate the beauty around me.

It was after that experience that I finally found my voice, and started to make my presence felt in the world - and not long after that, I joined this forum. And the whole experience so far leads me to believe that the beauty we desire is within each of us even now, and all it takes is acknowledging it - and it will then be mirrored all around you. Or so I hope.

Do not ever waver. Always see the beauty around you, and within you. Remember beauty.

Elvis and Penelope will be missed but never forgotten. Sorry for your loss.
I love the thought that they want to come back to be with the group. It also gives me comfort when I think about my own furry friends past and present. :hug2:
I have to mention that Elvis is striking, incredibly handsome. He looks noble and has a presence about him. No wonder it's being difficult for you all. Take care.

Thank you all for sharing the new session, and for the post session discussion! :flowers: :flowers:

There are many things to ponder from this session, beeing strategic enclosure one of the main points; at this time is very important to know how to navigate our way through the turmoil. I have to say that I've lost interest in social media. I just think this is in the most cases a waste of time.
Thank you and all others for remembering Elvis and Penelope.
I'm so sorry to hear that about Elvis and Penelope, I know how hard it is to lose our beloved pets. But, as Ant22 said, It's hearth warming to know that they are doing well after passing🙏

I also am looking forward to reading your book dear Laura:thup:

Love to you all:hug2:

There’s another way to do it. Construct a “double tetrahedron” by putting two pyramids together at the base. Since the base is inside it doesn’t count, and you now have a shape with 8 faces, a proper “double tetrahedron”, but not an octahedron as it is not necessarily symmetric. Now visualize this from the side, so you see the two tops of the pyramids with the base in the middle. Then in your mind spin it. Really really fast. What do you see? A hexagon.
A made a simple animation to illustrate what it looks like, and how the double tetrahedron turns into a hexagon with the "fourth dimension", i.e. spinning:
DoubleTetrahedron2Hexagon.gif

Back
Top Bottom