Session 4 July 2020

The rational response to this (if it were assumed to be true) is for the people to ditch their reliance on authorities and assume responsibility for their own lives, the lives of others and the world around them, to take responsibility for the 'big stuff' that the authorities are supposedly responsible for.
Exactly. And this is probably why there's so little rationality in general, from daily events to Darwinism, because rationality would bring with it a level of responsibility that many people just aren't ready for.

I am also struggling to distance myself form the world events.
The only reason are my children.
I can only imagine what that must be like. The insanity I've seen being done to children is appalling, and having to figure out how to get your own kids through this madness must be exhausting. I can only wish you and others strength and patience and hope that the rest of us here are helping a bit to maintain the necessary level of sanity. Also it may help to remind yourself that your children in some sense chose to be here at this time and go through this and learn their lessons.

"You shouldn't bring what's outside inside."
True wisdom and timely reminder to ourselves. Sometimes it feels that we are stuck in certain loops of negative thoughts about what's happening around and even with the closest, kids. Instead of trying to break the loops in the end we tend to amplify emotions which leads to the worse. Brilliant reminder about one of the cosmic universal principles I shall be personally constantly working on with myself no matter how hard this might be to break old habits and programs.
Really appreciate for the session and the Work.

Q: (Andromeda) So, they're talking about... our political activism?

A: Yes

Q: (Andromeda) Like, uh, Twitter?

(Chu) Facebook.
Tbf joe has been slaying it on fb regarding the coronavirus. Its at the point where the corpse he's beating is pretty much dust. Which is great imo. Problem is its pretty much preaching to the quoir. The people who are willing to see the shitshow for what it is are already in agreement but the people that aren't will not change and probably can't. Its a scary situation. Theres one guy that i have respect for on my friends list who is completely taken in by the pandemic hoax. I want to send him some info and just debate his arguments but i know its futile. So i can imagine how many other people in the world that are completely taken in by this belief that arent as kind as this guy who may be willing to go to extremes. (This can be in regards to the blm nonsense too). I personally dont bother anymore. I can see the people who aren't caught up in the bullshit, and hopefully, they can see me too.

I was thinking the other day about such people and the term 'conspiracy theorist', in particular 'CRAZY conspiracy theorist'. For many years, much of the information we've been presenting to people has been labeled 'crazy'. It struck me that the reason it is seen that way is that, for those people, it IS crazy. Whether or not it is true is besides the point.

Such people are like children (albeit some with prodigious intellects), and they quickly intuit what the implications for them of what we are saying. The implications of any 'crazy conspiracy theory' for such people are, essentially, that we live in a world where the authorities are corrupt and not only do not care about their wards (the people) but are actively attempting to harm them in one way or another.

The rational response to this (if it were assumed to be true) is for the people to ditch their reliance on authorities and assume responsibility for their own lives, the lives of others and the world around them, to take responsibility for the 'big stuff' that the authorities are supposedly responsible for.

The problem is that many people are fundamentally UNABLE to do this, and to ask them to do so (in the form of asking them to accept, or at least consider, an alternative view of the nature and intentions of the authorities of this world) is the same as asking a 5 year old child to ditch its abusive parents and go out in the world on its own, get a car, a job and start paying the bills. To the child, that suggestion is literally crazy because the child IS literally unable to do it.

This helps me to understand why so many people react with such derision and anger to 'conspiracy theories'. They know the implications of the theory for them, but that awareness is mostly unconscious, and they are therefore unable to be honest with themselves about it. This is the reason, IMO, that many people attack such theories in a dismissive way, not really knowing why they are doing so, although those with more developed intellects will make extra effort to marshal an apparently convincing rebuttal to the theory. This also suggests that those that go after conspiracy theories in a particularly energetic way are likely to be those MOST unable to live without a temporal authority in their lives.

Ultimately, the motivation of all such people is self-preservation, and has nothing to do with an open and objective assessment of the facts and where they lead. So there's little wonder that the debate on issues like these is usually so fractious and divided between 'us and them'. For both sides, it's personal. For one side, its about NEEDING to refuse or refute certain uncomfortable facts in order to maintain their childish world view. For the other side, its about NEEDING to know the Truth because the Truth is perceived as being essential to maintain order in their personal lives and the wider world.
❤️ Thank you Joe, it's true.

This helps me to understand why so many people react with such derision and anger to 'conspiracy theories'. They know the implications of the theory for them, but that awareness is mostly unconscious, and they are therefore unable to be honest with themselves about it. This is the reason, IMO, that many people attack such theories in a dismissive way, not really knowing why they are doing so, although those with more developed intellects will make extra effort to marshal an apparently convincing rebuttal to the theory. This also suggests that those that go after conspiracy theories in a particularly energetic way are likely to be those MOST unable to live without a temporal authority in their lives.
Youve basically described michael shermer 😂

Last edited:
Exactly. And this is probably why there's so little rationality in general, from daily events to Darwinism, because rationality would bring with it a level of responsibility that many people just aren't ready for.

I can only imagine what that must be like. The insanity I've seen being done to children is appalling, and having to figure out how to get your own kids through this madness must be exhausting. I can only wish you and others strength and patience and hope that the rest of us here are helping a bit to maintain the necessary level of sanity. Also it may help to remind yourself that your children in some sense chose to be here at this time and go through this and learn their lessons.
This is very true and a good reminder that my two have choose to be here and experience this madness. Easier said than done though. But through all this at home we hardly ever have the news on. I think that’s helped them. Whenever they ask about Covid,we’ve always played it down and not made an issue about it. I do worry about future events (particularly being in the UK). That’s why this forum is invaluable and these new sessions seem to come at just the right time.

I was thinking the other day about such people and the term 'conspiracy theorist', in particular 'CRAZY conspiracy theorist'. For many years, much of the information we've been presenting to people has been labeled 'crazy'. It struck me that the reason it is seen that way is that, for those people, it IS crazy. Whether or not it is true is besides the point.

Such people are like children (albeit some with prodigious intellects), and they quickly intuit what the implications for them of what we are saying. The implications of any 'crazy conspiracy theory' for such people are, essentially, that we live in a world where the authorities are corrupt and not only do not care about their wards (the people) but are actively attempting to harm them in one way or another.

The problem is that many people are fundamentally UNABLE to do this, and to ask them to do so (in the form of asking them to accept, or at least consider, an alternative view of the nature and intentions of the authorities of this world) is the same as asking a 5 year old child to ditch its abusive parents and go out in the world on its own, get a car, a job and start paying the bills. To the child, that suggestion is literally crazy because the child IS literally unable to do it.

Ultimately, the motivation of all such people is self-preservation, and has nothing to do with an open and objective assessment of the facts and where they lead. So there's little wonder that the debate on issues like these is usually so fractious and divided between 'us and them'. For both sides, it's personal. For one side, its about NEEDING to refuse or refute certain uncomfortable facts in order to maintain their childish world view. For the other side, its about NEEDING to know the Truth because the Truth is perceived as being essential to maintain order in their personal lives and the wider world.
Thank you Joe--for this clearly articulated understanding of why so many otherwise intelligent people are incapable of considering a "Conspiracy Theory" with detached rational thought; it is very helpful and comforting. Your analogy of them as emotional children holding on to their only known survival mechanism is spot-on I think, and it's a simple reminder to help me let go of any residual desire to change their thinking. It also helps me to feel nurturing and comforting toward them instead of the frustration I have so often felt before, because I know most of the people I care about are very smart WHY CAN'T THEY SEE WHAT SEEMS SO OBVIOUS TO ME!?!?. The answer is similar to the thought you hear in some types of addiction counseling--"It's not that they won't see (change, quit, etc.) it's that they CAN'T." I can accept and love them as they are and allow them their own path of learning. It has always been my lesson to learn over and over that care-taking others is not always the best response when I see people struggling and making, what appear to me to be questionable choices.

I think we have seen how the majority of people accepted what the PTB have been doing, from genocides, wars, torture, even when Usa stroked Japan with 2 atomic bombs, nobody reacted, America was saw as the country to imitated, to love, to desire, the country of freedom. Very few saw what it was about, so few... Now they saw what they did in Afghanistan, Syria, Irak, the majority still see America as the ideal country. In each country people accept the injustice. So it is to no avail to try to change their opinion, to make them see what it is about this thing about the Corona. And I was surprised of the hard introduction of the session :

A: Very little as you are. But do not let your guard down. Strategic enclosure to the max.

It is a very important advice.

I was never really prone to depression but lately, I feel that there is something "in the air" and I have to fight against sudden bouts of lethargy where I have to work hard to get the simplest things done and nothing can motivate me or fill me with enthusiasm. That is normally something that comes easy to me. But now all of a sudden someone is stamping on the breaks over and over again. I try not to give in but as a result, I feel utterly exhausted most of the time and just want the craziness to be over, not to go back to what was considered being normal but to go through the transformations pains if you can call it like that.

maiko, you have explained that very well and is exactly what happens to me every day. I seem to wake up grumpy and for a while explained it as " I'm not a morning person", but it goes deeper than that. I'm going to start thumping a pillow every morning from now on and see if I can clear it that way. Maybe the sheer physical activity of the action will get the blood flowing and liven me up somewhat. Anything to alleviate the gloom I fall into would be a relief. Thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to hear about Elvis and Penelope. Although I know they aren't gone but transitioned, from my own experience with dogs, rabbits and birds it's still an emotional period and I feel sorrow for that.

I have a couple of other comments relating to this session, and thank you to all for sharing it with everyone.

A: Reduce agitation. It is mostly useless at this point.

(L) Yeah, I was telling Andromeda the other day... Ya know, the Cs once said that the effects of the Wave would be felt as "hyperkinetic sensate". That means whatever you focus on, whatever emotions get elicited from you or arise within you, can be highly intensified in these times. That's why these people are crazy. They've got all of these wicked dreadful emotions like hate and resentment and self-hatred and all of that sort of thing. They're turning it outward to hate others. I think it's important for us to pay attention to those close to us and to feel positive emotions so that THOSE can be hyperkinetically amplified in some way.

Over the weekend I opened a twitter account. Today I closed it. I have never been a fan of twitter and have steered well clear of it, but recently with the chaos going on it's been interesting to see events in real time and from opposite perspectives simultaneously. I naively felt it was time to get in there and get my hands dirty, question the narrative and provide agitation - I woke up today and realized the mistake (before reading this transcript too). The main things I learned were:
1) It's possible to pick a side, follow a trail and get very quickly caught up in the rhetoric. To the level where hours of time are lost following trails and sub-trails to no real gain. I am happy that this was minimal for me, but I felt the 'tug'.
2) For every polarizing/provocative post there are many more reactions, and within them many more counter-reactions. To the point where you can sift through it, come out on some side eventually and completely forget which viewpoint you were looking from to begin with. It is a trap.
3) You can craft a tweet or response to a tweet with a lot of thought involved. It might take time to think about it, but can be responded to within seconds. That alone can elicit a counter response, but the main thing I noticed personally was I would be waiting for a reply. Or a like. Or a share. I wasted my own time waiting for a response to then respond to.

The real lesson I learned was unless I am a significant person (i.e. leader of an influential organisation, celebrity, popular figure, or have previous social media fame/relative fame), my voice will always be lost and doesn't really matter. A few billion people can be heard easily but the illusion is they think they all matter, in terms of having more-than-equal say in how world affairs pan out. So 'It is mostly useless at this point' was what I was already thinking when I deleted but nice to read it also in such close timing.

(L) Oh yeah! We finished charging a whole new batch of crystals. When we started out, we were all in a very bad voice. Andromeda and I were still recovering from all that virus business that affected our lungs and throats, and it took us a number of days to even start to be able to breathe properly and sound normal. But then at certain points once we had gotten our mojo back, there were times when we were singing and I would hear other voices joining in. Was I actually hearing other voices?

Q: (L) What were those voices?

A: 4D STO support for charging magnification.

Q: (L) Were those voices that I was hearing coming from our throats, or from the air around us?

A: Your voices enhanced.

Q: (Chu) That's like what they said about your voice when you were doing EE, remember?

(L) What about it?

(Chu) That your voice carried more than what could be heard.

(L) Well, this went to the point that we could actually hear it.

(Andromeda) And I could feel it. Is this the same thing that was causing the sensation I was having of vibration like we were singing inside a bell?

Q: (Andromeda) I could physically feel it. It was like a vibration almost. You could feel an echo.

I was incredibly fortunate as a kid to be involved with a choir that sang at many famous cathedrals in Europe. Coming from a non-cathedral location, the songs practiced for months beforehand in classrooms had zero acoustics. It was only in those cathedrals that the true sound was heard. I distinctly remember thinking while singing that the sound of the songs was 'moving' these massive structures....it had this incredible power that I couldn't explain or articulate. But the main bit for one song, was like 'voice enhanced' - the echo produced notes that no-one was singing, a 3rd above the highest note (I believe). It could just be the way the melody is written, but it happened several times. For reference, the song was 'Ave Maria' by Victoria and the line was 'ora pro nobis' which translates to 'pray for us'. In this clip as an example it occurs around the 1:47 mark Ave Maria - Tomás Luis de Victoria. It might be a completely different thing to what was described in the session, but it's the first time I've ever seen anything closely written that is similar to what I experienced so long ago.

Thanks, great session. I found this rather disturbing and it brought back a memory from April 20th this year.

I research the human efforts in space, especially the Apollo landings but it's also happened once when I began to research a haunting in South West Sydney. Quite often when about to post some research I seem to get attacked. Usually it's in the form of a nightmare or I wake to an extremely negative and unpleasant presence in my room, the effects are debilitating and last for 2 or 3 days afterwards.

However on 20/04/20 this year as I was about to send some more research I awoke at 2am, not to a nightmare or a presence but to what appeared to be serious heart trouble. My heart was racing and beating at about 140, pulse was visible in my wrists, could hear the pounding in my ears and feel throbbing at my temples. Strangely my breathing was calm and relaxed, I began to panic slightly, as a medic I know what this can lead to in a middle aged man like myself. I began breathing exercises to bring my heart rate and blood pressure down which I did after a few minutes and after achieving stability I walked around my house till all returned to normal. I returned to bed, planning to get myself checked out ASAP and went back to sleep.

Not long after, shortly after 3am I awoke to exactly the same condition, however, this time rather than try to fight it I said, non-verbally and without thinking. "If you kill me you'll only make me stronger!" In an instant my heart-rate dropped, back to normal in about 15 seconds.

First time it's ever happened and hasn't happened since, just getting nightmares or evil presences when I post or even thinking about posting my research.

Has this ever happened to anyone else on this forum? If they TPTB brought about the death of an even partially aware person would they become stronger, in whatever realm they arrived in?

I'd like to stress I'm not advocating dying in order to 'become stronger', I enjoy my life and I've even helped bring bring a couple of ppl back from the other side in my job as a medic. Just very curios. Cheers!
If I had to bet, I would say that his "intuition" serves him well.

A big hug.

This session really hit the spot in helping us to navigate the insanity going on. Interesting, that just as everyone else has said, I've also been feeling more and more detached from all the madness, maybe this detachment or distancing we feel is actually the start of us separating from this reality, hopefully towards a much better one! It's also a relief in a way that it's reached the point where we can accept that trying to convince most people is pretty much useless.

And this may be a coincidence, but just last week I noticed a number of hornets on my back porch, and I was worried that there is a nest there. Well, after reading the session I couldn't help but think this might be a little reminder from the universe not to stir things up, just accept that people have made their choices, they will do what they will do, we can now concern ourselves with focusing on all that is good, acting and creating to the best of our ability a better future.

Thanks so much!

Also from me a big thank you to Laura, the Chateau Crew and the C's for this very valuable session and the subsequent insightful comments and tips of everyone. Thanks to all, really helpful.

Relating to being in the UK or US at this moment, i was reminded of a comment of the C's in another session that it does not matter WHERE you are but WHO you are and WHAT you see. I was thinking of my two daughters who just went back to the UK to their respective student-cities and i can't help thinking that somehow they need to be there now to be and to do whatever it is that they need to be and do, play their roles, possibly karmic as Keyhole alluded to, instead of staying at a relative okay place as we are here in the south of Portugal. At least they are adults now with functioning brains, seeing through the idiotic scenarios being played out.

The negative vibe out here when in shops etc is very much present and i was very glad to be able to focus on being with loved ones, the house, garden, taking walks in the beautiful surroundings etc. these past months. However, we went to the beach yesterday and the covid circus seemed very far away as the beach was completely filled with happy families, socializing with each other, playing kids all over the place; all people enjoying a beautiful summer's day together. That was good to see.

Indeed, am very grateful to be able to choose to focus on the beauty that surrounds us at all times, one only has to look. The forum and sott have been beacons of hope, knowledge, love and joy, especially these past months. And last but not least i also am so thankful to Laura for finishing her book, no doubt another masterpiece, and i look very much forward to reading it. Take care everyone :flowers:

Great session, thanks guys. Things are moving along nicely. I want this nonsence to be over with quick but, as the Cs say it takes time for things to unfold. My patience is most definately been tested, the puppets in Government over here as I suspected, are milking this corona1984 nonsence to the max having a great time messing with people's minds. People are been worn down, elderly still can't get doctors appointments, cancer screening is still not in operation yet. Had a nurse tell me her relative who has cancer lost her sight due to the medication and cant get a doctor to see them. The suffering out there is unreal. My partner was talking to a social worker, he works with young people. He has to leave his Job he's worked at for years over fears of assault, getting threats etc. He said the young people today are full of anger and are out of control, they listen to no one. Gang fights have become the norm around here organised through social media. A few young lads hang around the apartments just outside my apartment, I've had to move them on two occasions. They move only to come back another day. Another group they fight with came to the apartments a fight broke out one guy got beaten with a Hurley ended up hospital with head injuries. Things have calmed down since then, that was two weeks ago. A neighbour told me someone is leaving out food with stuff in them to make the cats sick a few dogs got sick all at the same time, not sure how true it is, but we are keeping the cats in for now just to be safe.

My mother retired last Saturday we had a family gathering it was nice, no drama they did ask how the clients are with the covid. I told them the truth, no one I know got it the many carers I spoke to say the same no one has it no one they know has it. They looked at me with a suprised look on there face, no more was said.

Cutting back on FB corona posts has been on my mind and have felt those who are still in the lie will not come out until things get really bad, then may be they might wake up. Like others have said once they realise it's all nonsence that's when there world falls apart. Man, it's gonna be intense, I feel for them. Crazy times ahead.

Among my covid FB posts I've been posting stuff on working out, vids and pics using resistance bands and kettlebells to hopefuly encourage people to start, no gym required. I've been using them for a long time now and are very effective when done right. I've gotten a couple of private messages from friends asking about the bands there gonna start using them. So that was a good thing.

I went through a bit of stuff recently with clients becoming more demanding and was feeling frustrated. Had to step back take a good look at my self and my reactions and remind myself to be more present sometimes I feel all over the place with whats happening. What was discussed at the end of the session hits home with me and helped, thanks for that.

I've strarted reading the 4th way by Ouspensky and reality transurfing. Staying detached from the world at the same time staying informed and aware of my surroundings. Work is good at the moment busy week ahead doing extra shifts, have a full week of nights ahead of me. I do manage to get some sleep so its not to bad plus we are saving to move, so the extra work is welcome.

Sorry long post, hope I'm not making to much noise. Thanks again for the session guys much appreciated and congrats on finishing the book Laura, looking forward to reading it.keep up the great work.

Back
Top Bottom