Session 31 December 2020

Maybe another thing to keep in mind with praying for Trump may be to also support FOTCM as much as is feasible, since our unique view of history and perspective may give hope and assurance to him that he and his legacy will be remembered truthfully, and he will be honoured for his thankless task of being sand in the gears of the juggernaut, instead of going down in history as some ignominious boogeyman.

Thank you to all involved in bringing us this session. I've been very quiet on the forum lately as I've been feeling totally drained the last few months, which looking at it now is probably a reflection of misplaced energy vis a vis money, and since August financially I've been pretty wrecked. On the other hand, so many synchronicities have been unfolding since Thanksgiving that signal to me I'm still on the path and have much more to do and offer. So much to be thankful for and I have been giving all I can in terms of labor and knowledge to those in my immediate sphere without trampling on free will, though a few times I have probably crossed that line without thinking. Learning can be fun, and though I haven't expressed it to the group recently, I am eternally grateful for everyone involved at all levels. I will look to see what I am able to give back though I'm saddened to know at the moment it won't be as much as I would like to give financially. But even though externally things aren't as bright as they could be for me, they aren't as dark as what many others may be and are experiencing, and internally my fire has never been so bright. So again I thank you all for being you and for doing all the amazing things you do. Here's to the network being a bastion of hope for what the best of humanity can bring!

Thank you for this amazing session. I was happy to see Gaby. What Gaby said was disturbing, excuse me. :scared:

In fact I have the impression that this is a session that puts the points on the i's (a French expression : Mettre les points sur les i), of great depth, a very important session. I also felt like time was running out. A strange feeling. Anyway, I have to reread the session.

At the same time this session gives us an incredible strength, the strength to really realize that we are part of a group that stands together and that it is thanks to this group that we are able to face all the lies that are present and to come. And that really gives us courage.

Once again thank you to the whole team, all the energy and knowledge that is there for us, to help us move forward.

Thank you so much for this new session!

Things are tightening up for sure. I'm so thankful to all of you guys and this forum/network that I have somewhere to turn to for guidance in this madness.

So things will get worse, but that is as expected. My only problem with this phase/transition is what will happen to the people that we care about but who are in the dark? I do not push my view on them to not interfere with their free-will, but it's hard I will tell you.

I hope that enough of us will be able to send enough money so that Laura can have some peace of mind regarding the finances.

Let's buckle up - 2021 is going to be one interesting year ;-)

here is the quote from the session.

Session Date: March 21st 2020

Q: (L) Is it likely that there is going to be at some point a REAL plague or pandemic?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) In the next 2 months?

A: No

Q: (Andromeda) In the next 2 years?

I think this discussion goes with it as well:

Q: (Psyche) Yeah, and the tail... (Andromeda) Anything else on Elenin? (Perceval) We'll have to wait and see? (Psyche) {Considering the research we have recently done on comet borne pathogens and their possible relationship to the destruction of more than half of humanity during the Dark Ages which have now been identified as periods of cometary bombardment}, are we going to see a return of the Black Death?

A: Extremely likely.

Q: (Galaxia) In Europe first? Where's it gonna hit?

A: Wait and see.

Q: (Galaxia) Oh no! That's all I've got to say.

A: Those that have a certain genetic profile may suffer very little.

Q: (Andromeda) Is that any of us? (Galaxia) That doesn't sound like anybody is immune... like, "They'll suffer very little before they die!"

A: Smoking tobacco is a clue and an aid.

Q: (L) A clue to the genetic profile?

A: Yes.

Q: (Psyche) Oh, interesting. [everyone lights a cigarette and starts laughing] (Psyche) Everybody lights up! I feel like smoking! (laughter)

A: It is not just aliens that don't like to eat people that smoke! But from a certain perspective the viruses that cause such illnesses as the Black Death are "alien".

Q: (Psyche) You should read the article in the next issue of The Dot Connector magazine: "New Light on the Black Death: The Viral and Cosmic Connection". (L) If you look at it from a 4th density perspective, when something like the Black Death comes and there is global suffering - and when you read about it, the Black Death is just horrible - but if there was such suffering on our planet from something like that, 4D STS would be getting a rich feast of suffering which is what they feed on. So, an alien virus would be interactive with 4D reality by providing its food.

A: Close enough!

Q: (Andromeda) When will this start? (Atriedes) That's kind of a prediction... (laughter) (Galaxia) Soon, or long term?

A: 18 months to 2 years.

Q: (L) In other words, if Elenin or something else has something like that in its tail, and the earth goes through the tail, it can still take a year or so for it to precipitate onto the earth?

Q: (Galaxia) Will colloidal silver help us fight the plague?

A: Not alone, but very helpful.

Q: (Galaxia) Will our dietary changes help us fight it off?

A: Enormously!!! Especially fat consumption for cell protection.
I had made the possible connection of Covid to Elenin here:

And we did have that big visible comet Neowise in late spring/early summer, so that could be another source 18-24 months out from the beginning of last summer (which would be winter to summer 2022) and its appearance to bring viruses and the Black Death plague:
Comet NEOWISE was discovered in March 2020 by NASA's NEOWISE mission and dazzled spectators on Earth in the weeks that followed. The icy comet made its closest approach to the sun on July 3 and survived the encounter, allowing skywatchers to marvel at its impressive tail as itn headed back toward the outer solar system. Comet NEOWISE won't be back for another 6,800 years.

In addition to making it more beautiful, the comet's brightness allowed astronomers to collect high-quality data on the object. NASA officials said that the last comet to put on such an impressive show was Hale-Bopp in 1997.

Thanks Chateau Crew, Laura et al...

I will double my monthly support to this noble cause...

What a strange coincidence :-)

That's a LOT. So, many of the members are having financial problems, too. I will donate more, although, keep in mind, we have a low standard here in Croatia, and what is a nice sum of money for us (to donate), it's weak for the more developed or richer countries.

Next time, please let us know as soon as you are having these kind of problems. I could have helped more if I knew in advance.

Thank you for the session.

Almost the same here TheTodd, here in Brazil (headding to an inflationary path) the exchange rate is a killing (now at R$ 5.22 for just U$ 1.0) and the incoming salaries not having that compensation in relation to the U$ Dollar. If the exchange increases this year, it will be difficult to keep-up, but we will do our best. FOR SURE!.

Stay STRONG CREW!... :cool2::cool2::cool2:

Shut-Up-And-Take-My-Money-1024x1280.jpg

Back
Top Bottom