Session 30 September 1994

Good heavens, you really need a lot of attention.... Can you please stop making so much noise?
Think for yourself and stop writing down every thought you have. Think about others please, Thank you
Use the ignore feature on the forum, im doing it right now. Bye.

That is not quite nice, we all want to respect eachother here and ignorance is the wrong way.
It is ok if you have something to say. It is also OK to thank for the session, but please do not post only to get in the ney rank of the text under your nicname, that one will change too if you participate like most of the other members.
So it is not about the rank or the likes or therlike, it is only about gaining knoledge together, to gain therfore ability to protektion and our FRV.
And as the C's always say: "Knowledge protects, ignorance endangers"
So pleas do not ignore someone, search for conversation with an open mind.
I hope you will gain more and more knowledge here (reading the threats and books), so you will have more joy doing it and you will have much better conversationes. 💪 🙃:flowers:

23 A binary star system that is roughly 37 light years away from Earth. The aliens that abducted Betty and Barney Hill (See: "The Interrupted Journey" by Raymond Fowler) were calculated to come from a planet in this system, and Bob Lazar claimed that the nine UFOs he saw in S-4 came from one of the planets in the Zeta Reticuli star system.
The Interrupted Journey was written by John G. Fuller.

On 09/30/1994 session with the Cs, @Laura obtained the following quote about how many humans survived the flood:

Q: (L) Was the story of Noah’s flood the story of the breaking up of Atlantis?

A: Yes. But symbolic.

Q: (L) How many people were on the planet at that time?

A: 6 billion.

Q: (L) Out of this six billion people, how many survived?

A: 119 million. (or 19 million)58
58 I am not sure of this figure. The early tapes were destroyed, and the notes have the number both ways with a couple of cross-outs.
I wondered what would be closer to the truth, that's all. Maybe even have a mystical significance.

I was thinking about it when I first read that particular session. As a result was I decided the number whether 19 or 119 million did not really matter and there was nothing mystical about it either.

It does not mean the "best" people out of 6 billion survived. Or the most spiritual, or most technically and survival adapted or physically and mentally strong.

Let`s take our world`s history as a guide, and we will see there has not been a century without a major conflict.
Heck this 21st century (not even quarter way in) we got Afghanistan and now Ukraine amongst other smaller conflict or open war. Last century there are 2 world wars plus Korea, Vietnam and Iraq. A century before you got Napoleon, and another before then you got 100 year war in Europe. We are quite literally in a permanent warfare since the time of the last cataclysm.

So back to our 19 or 119 million survivors. It could mean that not all other people died right at the event of cataclysm, but somehow made it out alive, were struggling beyond their capabilities and died shortly afterwards. When everything is scarce and what is to be had can only be taken from other living people...

It the same session or one after it was also mentioned that those alive may be envious of the dead. They would be seeing red dawns, parched grounds and very little hope to go on.

It does not mean the "best" people out of 6 billion survived. Or the most spiritual, or most technically and survival adapted or physically and mentally strong.

Indeed, and whether it was 119 million or 19 million, souls probably started reincarnating fairly quickly, growing the population. Round and around it goes.

Edit: I forgot to check if it had been mentioned before, it has, I wrote about it four years ago, but the argument is closer this time:
Q: (L) How old was Jesus mother, Mary, when she conceived Jesus?

A: 19.

Q: (L) Was Joseph upset to discover that Mary was pregnant?

A: No.

Q: (L) How old was Joseph when he married Mary?

A: 39.

Q: (L) Was Joseph unable to father children?

A: Close.2

Q: (L) What date, counting backwards in our calendrical system, was Jesus born?
Playing with the idea that Julius Caesar was the model for Jesus, his mother was
Aurelia Cotta, said to have been born July 31, 120 BC. If Caesar was born in July 100 BC, see the Wiki and Session 12 July 2014, that would mean the mother conceived Caesar when she was 19 years old.

The father of Julius Caesar was Gaius Julius Caesar. He was born around 140 BC and died 85 BC, so he was about 39 when the son was conceived, however they already had two daughters, Julia Major and Julia Minor, therefore the marriage probably took place earlier.

Last edited:
I was thinking about it when I first read that particular session. As a result was I decided the number whether 19 or 119 million did not really matter and there was nothing mystical about it either.

Let`s take our world`s history as a guide, and we will see there has not been a century without a major conflict.
Heck this 21st century (not even quarter way in) we got Afghanistan and now Ukraine amongst other smaller conflict or open war. Last century there are 2 world wars plus Korea, Vietnam and Iraq. A century before you got Napoleon, and another before then you got 100 year war in Europe. We are quite literally in a permanent warfare since the time of the last cataclysm.

So back to our 19 or 119 million survivors. It could mean that not all other people died right at the event of cataclysm, but somehow made it out alive, were struggling beyond their capabilities and died shortly afterwards. When everything is scarce and what is to be had can only be taken from other living people...

It the same session or one after it was also mentioned that those alive may be envious of the dead. They would be seeing red dawns, parched grounds and very little hope to go on.
When hunger, like emotions, get the authoritative seat over the mind, the human fades away, and the beast comes out.

Q: (L) Who was Jack the Ripper?

A: Dr. Bates.

Q: (L) Did he commit suicide and is that why the Ripper killings stopped?

A: No.

Q: (L) Did he just stop doing it?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Why did he do it?

A: Experiment human organs; he was a mad surgeon.

12 I have a rather large collection of books on the subject of Jack the Ripper. Each and every one of them proposes a different solution to the identity of the killer. And each of these books is written logically, sincerely, and with a great deal of research to back up the conclusions. In the end, it is difficult to favor one solution over another. I wonder if the Cassiopaeans use of the term "Dr. Bates" was a sly allusion to the character of the movie "Psycho," the unforgettable Norman Bates of the Bates Motel? And, if so, was it an indicator of a type of killer, rather than an actual name?

I came across this new article regarding the identity of Jack the Ripper:

Sarah Bax Horton has named Hyam Hyams as the man she claims is responsible for the murders of at least six women in or near Whitechapel, east London between August and November 1888.
Ms Baxton Horton, whose grandfather worked on the Ripper investigation, examined medical records and witness descriptions of the man seen with female victims before they were stabbed to death, leading her to Mr Hyams.
The main points that lead her to her conclusion:
  • My Hyams was a cigar maker in the area
  • He was an epileptic and alcoholic
  • He was in mental asylums on multiple occasions
  • He assaulted his wife, thinking she was cheating on him and later attacked his mother with a 'chopper'
  • He was in his 30's and described as having a stiff arm and irregular gait with bent knees (caused by an injury in 1888 that also left him with epilepsy)
  • Medical notes reveal his mental and physical decline coincide with the Ripper murders

Apparently, witnesses at the time did describe a figure with a peculiar, bent-kneed, shuffling gait.

Hardly conclusive, although Ms Bax Horton seems to think so - thought I'd post it here in case anything else comes up

Back
Top Bottom