Session 30 October 2021

After l listened to the ice age farmer report l immediately thought of the C's emphasis on the word network. I know we're always told that it's of great importance so maybe I'm just conjuring where and l needn't.

A: Please be very aware that these times are crucial not only to the development of your souls, but also to the future of your realm and your place within it. Be AWARE, support each other, and most important, NETWORK!!! Goodbye.

U.N.TAKING DOWN PRIVATE WEBSITES - DOMAIN LEVEL CENSORSHIP BY ICE AGE FARMER

Screenshot_20211203_160857.jpg

@michaelrc

Yes, and they will use any excuse. In my country a few days ago, a web page dedicated only to share movie subtitles, created by users without any profit motive, was threatened by a German company that "defends the copyright of third parties" that the web will be taken down. To this end, the company put pressure on the hosting company.

In other words, you can no longer depend on data centers and hosting. You must have and create your own infrastructure. And it is possible, except for the reach and that also the connection provider can cut you off.

Which mandatory vaccination bill in which country? Or all of them in every country where it will be proposed?
Hi othree, this was already asked 2x in the thread :

On 3 November by stellar :

On 6 November by Tristan :

Happy reading :-)

I wish the person who posed the question, Keit, would comment, if that’s what he meant: Russia.

Also: if the mandatory vax bill will pass in Russia, but Russia will not have as many restrictions as the West (if that’s what was meant by the previous question), does it mean that the vax mandates won’t be enforced as strictly?

We will see I guess …

(...) We will see I guess …

“I go back from age to age up to the remotest antiquity; but I find no
parallel to what is occurring before my eyes: as the past has ceased to
throw its light upon the future, the mind of man wanders in obscurity.”

Alexis de Tocqueville

There are some elements in this article that can help to gain a better perspective of the developments to come.
'I believe we are facing an evil that has no equal in human history'

In French Sott: « Je crois que nous sommes confrontés à un mal qui n'a pas d'égal dans l'Histoire de l'humanité » -- Sott.net

QR-codes to be able to participate in everyday life, demonization of the unvaxxed as terrorists, required 100% vaccination rates, Sputnik now being outed as a genetic intervention, more planned restrictions and controls - there doesn't seem to be much of a difference to what's happening in the West, apart from the lower vaccination rates so far ....

So, not sure what the C's meant when they say that Russia won't see the same level of craziness. But maybe the level of craziness to come in the West will topple it all ...

Thanks for the link!

I'm still only about 25 mins into the video but I wanted to share it now before I get sidetracked with my day job. I'll post follow-ups as I finish up watching the video.

I found a copy of the tv signoff video on youtube. Set the playback speed at the slowest and you can see the subliminal messaging mentioned at the start of the bitchute video I posted earlier:
@MichaelM,

I think you have given us a "real" picture to consider. We are no longer the infant souls that have existed for millennia but we now come here to complete this "experiment" and to assist those who do not belong to our "conduit". We most likely think we are alone in this endeavor but is that really the case?

I am reminded by your posts by something the Cs said that I think may be very true:

Session 26 November 1994:
Q: (L) Are we anchoring frequency to create a split?

A: One developing conduit.

Q: (L) We are developing a conduit?

A: Yes. One.

Q: (J) How many conduits do we need?

A: Open.

Right now, I think we could use as many conduits as we can find and I think your post might be one to consider as helpful.

Which mandatory vaccination bill in which country? Or all of them in every country where it will be proposed?

@othree.

This has been addressed in previous posts but @Keit is from Russia so I think it is primarily for Russia but I suppose we are all facing similar situations. Stay vigilant and guard your environment as best you are able I think. I think this is a global attack.

There are some elements in this article that can help to gain a better perspective of the developments to come.

Thanks, @zak for the developments you found. I think we can now see better how "they" are pushing us to adopt their agenda. It is not easy to chose our paths at all. I still think Putin is not on board fully with their agenda but I suppose we shall see eventually.

After l listened to the ice age farmer report l immediately thought of the C's emphasis on the word network. I know we're always told that it's of great importance so maybe I'm just conjuring where and l needn't.

A: Please be very aware that these times are crucial not only to the development of your souls, but also to the future of your realm and your place within it. Be AWARE, support each other, and most important, NETWORK!!! Goodbye.

U.N.TAKING DOWN PRIVATE WEBSITES - DOMAIN LEVEL CENSORSHIP BY ICE AGE FARMER

View attachment 52120

Thank you for this post.

I don't know, but it seems that this means that the internet itself (the physical infrastructure) is too important to them (for the moment). In other words, they do not want to completely cut the line, they just need to ensure control over it. I have wondered for some time why they don't just take it away. Perhaps there is more about it than we know.

On another note, you could use the actual IP adresses instead of domain names until they eliminate your IP address.

Maybe it's out of the thread but it's important in this time I think. Can someone say something about Cobra and "Divine Intervention Activation" ?
What is credibility of this "person" and "stuff" ? I was searching the Forum threads and I found nothing about this announced event (21.12.2021) and its meaning. Is it really what Cobra said or is it a disinformation - or worse - "they" want to use mental energy to do something "not pleasant" ?

A New Cobra Interview

Last edited:
Reactions: Pat
Maybe it's out of the thread but it's important in this time I think. Can someone say something about Cobra and "Divine Intervention Activation" ?

Mmh... I've just read what I quoted below and prefer to not dive further.
Sounds so much like any new-age concepts of wishful thinking.
But I admit I don't know what the Planetary Liberation petition is....sound great though.

Sisterhood of the Rose Interview with Cobra “Divine Intervention Activation”

In this interview, Cobra and Debra, a leader with the Sisterhood of the Rose Planetary Network, discuss how the Divine Intervention Activation is a two-step process, involving a global mass meditation on the December 21st solstice, and the signing of the Planetary Liberation petition.

This two-step trigger will have the maximum effect on the planetary situation possible!

For more information about this important activation, please visit

Divine Intervention Activation on December 21st at 4 PM UTC

It's important that as many people as possible participate on December 21, so please spread the word!

The interview also covers topics such as Galactic intervention, First Contact, current events, the Event and Ascension, healing and protection, as well as the Goddess and Sisterhood of the Rose.

Back
Top Bottom