Session 30 October 2021

My dog (white Shepard) was named Kea. When people said Aino Ke'a, I replied that I Know Kea. She lives with me.
I would like to explain this silly bit Hawaiian Phonetic humor. (And God knows we need to lighten up these days). When I first moved to Hawaii I was mystified by the strange sounding accent used by the locals. I couldn't figure it out.

At some point it dawned on me that the first missionary's that came to Hawaii and taught english were from Massachusetts. (where park the car = "pahk tha cah") So this merged and morphed with pidgin and Hawaiian and became: "Pak da Ka".

So one day I saw a bumper sticker that said "Aino Ke'a".
(roughly pronounced Eye No Kay Uh)

It took a while but it also dawned on me: "I no care!".

About this time you all are probably saying "Hey, BHelmet, Aino Ke'a!"

Hawaii is a funny odd place. You gotta be on your toes.

(oh, and "Kea" means 'white' (as in Shepard))

I am not even sure what to say but my case seems to be arrested by this session.A big thank you to all and in advance. However, I feel that the rabbit hole is going more deeper that I thought.

Some of us are already at the 4th dimensional bodily density forging our way to the 5th dimensional electrical rainbow body if that make sense to me and others.

Let's not sit and wait for the worse to happen because we are privileged to acquire what we possess through this bit and traces of devine knowledge and experience. And let's learn to connect the dots by looking back.We are more than what we think we are. Because the Universe will eliminate us if we don't discover our selves.

All hail to the harmony of mind and nature.

I would like to explain this silly bit Hawaiian Phonetic humor. (And God knows we need to lighten up these days). When I first moved to Hawaii I was mystified by the strange sounding accent used by the locals. I couldn't figure it out.

At some point it dawned on me that the first missionary's that came to Hawaii and taught english were from Massachusetts. (where park the car = "pahk tha cah") So this merged and morphed with pidgin and Hawaiian and became: "Pak da Ka".

This is Kea and I when I was quite a bit younger. It is on the east side of Oahu near Kualoa Ranch. Kea was real. She has long since passed away.

1638150751392.jpeg

Last edited:
This is Kea and I when I was quite a bit younger. It is on the east side of Oahu near Kualoa Ranch. Kea was real. She has long since passed away.

View attachment 51888
Wow nice. I had a white dog when I was a young man. I’d take her to the beach (San Diego) and heave a Tennis ball out in the surf as far as I could. She’d charge out there with such a big heart. What a trooper. Ok my eyes are getting watery. Ennufa dat! LOL.

That part of Oahu is so detached and worlds apart from Honolulu. So many vibes. Nice pic.

My dog (white Shepard) was named Kea. When people said Aino Ke'a, I replied that I Know Kea. She lives with me.

Was continuing reading CatHoM and under the section "Diogenes of Sinope 412 - 323 BCE" on p. 326/27, I came across this generalised bit about Cynics that made me think of the word play and Kea the white Shepard above:

The Term 'Cynic' itself derives from the Greek word kynikos, 'dog-like' from kyôn, 'dog'. One reason offered in ancient times for why the Cynics were called dogs was because Antisthenes taught in the Cynosarges gymnasium at Athens. The word Cynosarges means the 'place of the white dog'. (Laërtius, VI:13. Cf.: The Oxford Companion to Classical Literature, 2nd edition, p.165) Later Cynics also sought to turn the word to their advantage, as a later commentator explained:

"There are four reasons why the Cynics are so named. First because of their indiference of their way of life, for they make a cult of indifference and, like dogs, eat and make love in public, go barefoot, and sleep in tubs and at crossroads. The second reason is that the dog is a shameless animal, and they make a cult of shamelessness, not as being beneath modesty, but as being superior to it. The third reason is that the dog is a good guard, and they guard the tenets of their philosophy. The forth reason is that the dog is a discriminating animal which can distinguish between its friends and enemies. So do they recognize as friends those who are suited to philosophy, and receive them kindly, while those unfitted they drive away, like dogs, by barking at them." (See the 7th March lecture, Michel Foucault, The Courage of the Truth Lectures at the Collège de France (2011))

Later on, Laura sums up Diogenes and proposes:

When you think about it, Diogenes of Sinope sounds an awful lot like Jesus, now doesn't he...? (p. 328)

So, white dog (Kea), care (Ke'a), word play, Cynics, Diogenese, Jesus, Shepard... it's just weird that I read the posts on Saturday, and two days later run into similarities in a book.

Last edited:
Dear Laura, Team and forum members.
Since my thread The Role of Russia 6 last years i have been following forum in passive mode.
What is making me to step in-the worsening situation in Russia with corona madness. Since russian people are ‘stubbornly unwilling’ to get a jab and our government is obliged to comply with WHO directives - now introducing new totalitarian measures similar to the western one’s. No shot-no work, transport, shops, culture life etc. Regions implementing Compulsory vaccine policy towards 60+ and soon enough will get to our children. Now in Duma there are 2 law projects of officially legalizing QR codes, which will make them permanent. According to all polls - up to 70-90% of people are against those fascist segregation measures. But as the Cs confirmed in the last one, a bill will pass to reach basically everyone - 95% vaccination mark. The so called institute Gamalea-in the last 10 or more years produced absolutely nothing apart from being caught on stealing budget’s money and getting some of it’s ceo’s into prison). And suddenly they become the first in the world (i really think that they knew about pandemic agenda beforehand).

Elderly are the first under attack. Just the figures-according to Rostat (official stats agency) we have for the last year MINUS 2 Million pensioners. The graph started rising ‘surprisingly’ after the mass vaccination began. According to experts now in Russia we have the worst figure of the deceased not only for the 90s, but since the end of WW2!!!
Trying to be concise-have a several questions to the Cs which could help everyone to get an objective picture:
1)What is the real severe damage to health and mortality rate after Sputnik? How many people have died from it? (From the friends and acquaintances/big circle, since summer i know of 9 deaths after jab). I am not covering the second also! GMO jab Vector, as soon as we have leaks published-its efficiency rate is about MINUS 130 percent, but the patent on it is officially registered for Popova (head of Rospotrebnadzor) - basically agent and WHO subsidiary in Russia), as soon as it only accounted about 3-6% of all vacinated (late summer stats).
  1. Last year the Team asked whether it had chip in it-the answer was No, ‘lighter’ than the western ones. But people have the same ‘symptoms’ - like magnetizing of ‘shot’ places (personally checked my colleague with a small magnet-he was totally shocked). Gamalea even officially commented on this-ya ya, that is a normal bioelectrical property of the body. According to some western studies, the vaccines contain graphene oxide (nano tech), when inside and under the influence of electromagnetic field-basically builds in cells antennae’s like structures, which supposingly will be manipulated via 5g when fully intact - internet of the bodies, as Claus Schwab put it (there is video of german professors analyzing blood of the vaccinated people. They also stressed that after some time it naturally exits/detoxes from the body, so the boosters are needed to keep the body constantly ‘charged’/connected. So the question is - does GMO sputnik vaccine have a similar/alike technology in it?
  2. And the last, but not least: Does Putin knows what is going on, or he is being lied to by this zionist scam Ginsburg’s (Gamalea chief) and Co?
P.s. Sorry if i missed the relevant discussion on the forum, but according to what i see in the sessions, i think that it had not been covered.
P.p.s All the facts from my post can be found in the official news sources and specialized medical threads.

Terrible update:
Minus 2,4 Million people in just one year.
«Ведомости»: смертность за год превысила 2,4 миллиона, это худший показатель после 1945-го

Suppose that official propaganda will claim on covid around 300k (last year 144k) - where did the rest come from??

As we have seen falsifying stats in France, Italy etc - all of that is done for the purpose of imposing totalitarian ‘one world government’ rule and radically decreasing world population. ‘Great reset’. All of them seem to be in one boat.

Q: (Keit) So far Russia, despite various restrictions, has lower levels of corona craziness in comparison to other countries. Should we expect Russia to catch up also because of low vaccination rates?

(L) Are you asking if Russia is going to have more coronavirus cases because they're not...

(Keit) More corona craziness.

(L) Oh, so are they gonna become more like Western countries because they've been slack so far...

A: No.

Q: (Keit) Will mandatory vaccination bill pass?

A: Yes

Is this a miss? Or just bait and switch, with the government saying one thing only for the legislature to then do another?

Is this a miss? Or just bait and switch, with the government saying one thing only for the legislature to then do another?

It might be the same as they are trying to do in Poland. I've seen a lot of articles (on the alternative news sites) praising our government for not being Orwellian enough. They are really trying to be, but the problem of the ruling party is that electorate is against mandatory vaccinations. The President is also "against" mandatory vaccinations (same electorate), but he's just a puppet or a placeholder, and he signs whatever they want him to sign. What they trying is to pass the bill that will allow the companies to know the vaccination status of the employees and business partners (!!!). Hypothetically, the Government will then support the companies that have some level of vaccinated employees using some breaks, etc. This will lead to coercion, but yeah, "not mandatory" at all. So maybe the C's answered the question: this specific bill will not pass, but all others (in the making?) that will render vaccinations practically mandatory will? Maybe it is a package of bills that need to be applied chronologically (to fool the public), that ultimately will lead to coercion?

(MK Scarlett) In 1972, the Club of Rome wrote a book known as Report Meadows that was about green development and sustainable future, but it was all about depopulation. See the article: What is the “Global Public-Private Partnership”?

A: Exactly. That is the hidden agenda.

Q: (Ellipse) Does the DNA vaccine lower the immune system? If yes, how much [he wrote: "If yes, until which point"]?

(Laura) Hmm, I'd say all of the vaccines damage the immune system.

(Joe) So, on that other point, Laura, overt governments that are pushing this green agenda, are they aware that the agenda is population reduction? Is that it, they don't have any other rationale for it? Do they have any other reason for it, or is it just the destructive principle, and they want to kill people?

A: They are operating on the premise that there is a real threat to the planet and that the cause is overpopulation.

Q: (L) Well, I would say that overpopulation only threatens the population, not the planet. The planet can and will recover, but it's like any of the population studies: when there are too many rabbits...

(Andromeda) Disease comes along.

(L) Foxes come along to eat them.

(Joe) Maybe they think that overpopulation is a threat to society in the sense that it's unsustainable in the long term. If you don't do anything about it, people will die because there's not enough...

(L) I don't think they're worried about people dying.

(Niall) It's a threat to psychopathic rule.

(L) Yeah. Oh boy... We're in a helluva mess, people.

Stumbled upon this video going into detail about MKULTRA and MKNAOMI (did a search on MKNAOMI on the forum, turned out this post: Mystery Disease Linked to Vanished Israeli Scientist

Anyway, here's the video:

It starts out with subliminal programming embedded in the end of tv broadcast day segment where they play the national anthem before tv broadcast stops and static is shown until the start of the next day of tv "programming".

Then it goes into linking MKNAOMI to the current depopulation effort, links up all the vaccination efforts in the US and abroad to depopulation of specific races (Africa), economic circumstance (3rd world countries), sexual orientation (AIDS), and now globally.

I'm still only about 25 mins into the video but I wanted to share it now before I get sidetracked with my day job. I'll post follow-ups as I finish up watching the video.

Still watching... jotting down some thoughts related to the topic of overpopulation:
  • Was China's "one child policy" a 'peaceful' attempt at addressing the overpopulation problem? Was their repealing the 'one child policy' because they thought that their "share of the population" would be much less than other races and they would have a global/economic disadvatange because of it?
  • Was the Theranos blood testing hoped to be the "PCR" test for covid? But ran into some problems so they fell back onto using the PCR test and getting rid of Kary Mullis (well, news reports he died of complications from pneumonia, but the timing is too coincidental and he has been documented as not having confidence (putting it mildly) in Fauci as a scientist)
  • From the FDA/CDC websites a few months ago, some PCR tests are being retired at the end of this year (2021) but it seems the "depopulation by jab" program will still go on well into the next year (2022)
  • A lot of the skeptics in my circle that also think that depopulation is the agenda are still also held back from expressing their views more vocally because, even if there seemingly are a lot of deaths from the jab, it still isn't enough to be of significant alarm to the unaware masses; sure there are a lot of soccer players dropping dead but then again not that much "excess deaths" from previous years. I would imagine the number should be higher?
    • Unless the depopulation effort is staggered? With each booster shot, a new wave would die, and they would probably then stop boosters altogether and "declare victory" one day after they've hit their target number?
    • Another scenario I'm playing around in my head originates from a story from a Batman graphic novel (I forget the title) where a lot of people, seemingly out of nowhere, get into fits of laughter then die laughing. Batman eventually traces it to inert chemicals added into common household items but when some things are combined (from a person's normal day to day) the inert chemicals combine then turn into the lethal joker chemical which makes people die from uncontrollable laughter
      • With that frame of reference, I'm thinking that a combination of covid, shots, booster shots, maybe the covid pill would be a staggered approach to killing off a large part of the population and, at the same time, keeping the populace in the dark because it would be hard to connect the dots. And even if someone did try to connect the dots, the idea would be "too far out" for the regular person to consider ("the bigger the lie")

Back
Top Bottom