Session 30 October 2021

Pearce

Jedi Master
More space thoughts (sorry I just can't wrap my head around something being so large lol)

The estimates given for the distance across the Milky Way vary from 100,000 to 200,000 all the way to 2 million light years (way to go science you have my unwavering devotion /sarc)

But let's just take the 100,000 ly.

The middle star in the belt of Orion is estimated to be the furthest in the group at 1360 ly away.

If the Federation spans an area as vast as the distance between us and it, assuming the middle star is what we're talking here, then at about half that distance (680ly) and extending beyond the belt star of Orion for another 680ly would encompass the space of the Federation? Am I correct on that understanding so far?

Then what about the other 98,640 ly that make up the Milky Way, is there really nothing much going on out there? I know they said the "most heavily populated" but that leaves a whole lot of space left in our galaxy in comparison to the size of the Federation zone.

Big numbers, big brain hurt 😂

Pluchi

Padawan Learner
More space thoughts (sorry I just can't wrap my head around something being so large lol)

The estimates given for the distance across the Milky Way vary from 100,000 to 200,000 all the way to 2 million light years (way to go science you have my unwavering devotion /sarc)

But let's just take the 100,000 ly.

The middle star in the belt of Orion is estimated to be the furthest in the group at 1360 ly away.

If the Federation spans an area as vast as the distance between us and it, assuming the middle star is what we're talking here, then at about half that distance (680ly) and extending beyond the belt star of Orion for another 680ly would encompass the space of the Federation? Am I correct on that understanding so far?

Then what about the other 98,640 ly that make up the Milky Way, is there really nothing much going on out there? I know they said the "most heavily populated" but that leaves a whole lot of space left in our galaxy in comparison to the size of the Federation zone.

Big numbers, big brain hurt 😂
Well, Pearce, that is a good question. So, the Cs described the population status of the Orion Federation, but as you said, what else is there beyond this region? More Federations?

On another note, when I read the section about the Orion Federation I was horrified by the fact that the Reptilians are owned by the Orion STS as slaves and even as pets. Pets, for goodness sake! Not that it is worse than being slaves, but I was not expecting anything like that. Then again, aren't the Reptilians STS trying to own humans? Am I understanding this correctly? Does the cycle repeat? Notice the word "cycle."

Steph_rivers

Padawan Learner
Good to hear you read The Wave and Secret History! I'm one of the lucky ones - I get to read all this stuff in English, my native language. Thanks for this discussion, it's given some things to think about and reflect on.

The information given by the C's can be tricky. What is meant by 'ascent'? And are we talking about that 90% of the global population, 7.8 billion? Or are we talking about 90% of the people who survive all of the coming cataclysms? Are we are talking about ascent to 4D? If so, are we talking about 4D STO - or 4D STS? Both? Either way, I think 90% of 7.8 billion ascending to 4D is way too high. If we are talking about an 'ascent' to 5D, then that's another story entirely. Can you quote the specific session?

Ah, I see what you're getting at. What I was confused about was the mention of a 25-year timeframe. So you were writing about how it took 25 years for the truth of the Jesus-Caesar connection to be discovered by the forum, with hints from the C's. Is that correct?

And I'm asking questions in turn because I was very confused about your question, which I find very vague, quoted below:

So it appears that the main question you're asking is focused on verifying the applicability of Fomenko's algorithm. Is that correct? You mentioned the '25 years from Jesus to Jesinavara to Caesar' as a way of talking about the 'slow revelation' process of the C's.

I don't know anything about Fomenko - does he have only one algorithm? If not, which one are you talking about? Could you describe it? How does it apply here? Does it have to do with time and the revelation of the truth? What does it have to do with Ark's question?

A key part of the Work here is to develop the inner capacity to receive feedback, in particular criticism and direct questions. When you put in the effort to express yourself with care, then you will be more likely to receive coherent answers, and a constructive dialogue results. But the clarity of the signal that you emit effects the clarity of the signal that you receive.

You mentioned in your first post that you're new to the forum. For me, a key part of the Work here has been a process of learning to communicate effectively. How to make myself understood? Am I providing proper context? Am I assuming people will understand when I mention something obscure? Can I provide a quote or reference? Am I asking a good question? Can I answer it myself, or do I just want someone else to answer it for me? What research or 'heavy lifting' have I done? The way I see it is that Laura and crew, through their years of research, earned the right to ask - can I assume that I have that same right? If not, how might I go about earning it?

The C's are very good teachers. Though they have given us a huge amount of information, perhaps the important information focused on how to learn. Learning for ourselves seats the Knowledge at a deeper level.

Learning how to learn is predicated on learning how to ask. Case in point, there were a few questions asked by forum members during this session that were not formulated very well, which was commented upon. We're all still learning how to ask good questions, and doing our best to help each other in that process - often with objective feedback, criticism, and disagreement. This can be uncomfortable - but it is a necessary process of 'the heating of the crucible'. True enlightenment is not all 'roses, roses'. It's more like turning up the heat to burn away all the dross, lies, parasites and programs melded in our being. One can't learn how to learn without fire.

And on that note, the C's have encouraged us all to do more research. I'm thinking that we would do well to consider that this includes 'inner research', specifically learning how to truly learn, and learning how to truly ask. As @thorbiorn quoted above:
Wow that really put things into perspective. You have a very good gift of making your point come across.

Luks

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Maybe it's out of the thread but it's important in this time I think. Can someone say something about Cobra and "Divine Intervention Activation" ?
What is credibility of this "person" and "stuff" ? I was searching the Forum threads and I found nothing about this announced event (21.12.2021) and its meaning. Is it really what Cobra said or is it a disinformation - or worse - "they" want to use mental energy to do something "not pleasant" ?

A New Cobra Interview
I have not read it deeper... but the red lights light up at the very beginning. Generally speaking, when it comes to assigning specific events to specific dates, it comes from lack of understanding of a reality that is non-linear and cyclical, based on the information, where the future and the past may be "the same."

Such predictions make no sense, unless you assume that some cosmic races, including those of higher densities, are waiting for the human calendar to appear on the 21st or some other date and then they do something. Rather you don't expect something like this...

Also, when it comes to some kind of cosmic interventions, it's not like that. Our existence is relatively level and balanced, so that in the cosmic drama we face various challenges and, on the other hand, have a chance for act and develop. Of course, sometimes some people don't have that choice, although this is a different matter, some people just have karmic burdens.

As for some "cosmic interventions" what we can expect are 4D STO actions, on an individual level as well as on a global level. Remember from previous transcripts how the election of Trump as president was discussed? There was talk at the time that there was a struggle that the election of the people to elect their president would be respected and, among other things, that efforts were being made by those at a higher STO Density level.

So any "cosmic interventions," if they take place, on our planet, then we must take into account that their source will be forces at higher levels of STO Densities and their purpose will be to stabilize our development and free choice against STS abuse, rather than some physical and open intervention. On the contrary to this, some constans should be maintained so that people can take these different lessons, both painful (karmic) and coming from free choice for learning and development, without open interventions in it.

In conclusion, in my opinion, whoever stands behind "New Cobra" simply has homework to do, because his thinking shows the signs of programming that he has not given up and his expectations of reality are deceptive or maybe it's just deliberate disinformation...

Just reminded of this line from this session when reading this brief "Truth Press" article
(Mrs. Peel) How much longer before, or will they declare Joe Biden incapable of holding the office?

A: Never! But fate may intervene!

Biden Told Barack Obama He Will Run Again in 2024 - Truth Press

A snippet of the article:
At his second solo White House press conference this past January, Biden said he intends to keep Harris as his running mate in 2024.

“Are you satisfied with her work on this issue [of voting rights]? And can you guarantee, do you commit that she will be your running mate in 2024 provided that you run again?” NBC News reporter Kristen Welker asked Biden.

“Yes and yes,” Biden replied.

“Do you care to expand?” Welker asked.

“No, there’s no need to. I mean, she’s going to be my running mate, number one. And number two, I did put her in charge. I think she’s doing a good job,” Biden said.

In December, Biden said in an interview with ABC News anchor David Muir that he’d run again if he’s in “good health.”

“If I’m in the health I’m in now — I’m in good health — then, in fact, I would run again,” Biden said. “I’m a great respecter of fate. Fate has intervened in my life many, many times.”

Biden is channeling himself in the future.

f1esk

The Force is Strong With This One
On another note, when I read the section about the Orion Federation I was horrified by the fact that the Reptilians are owned by the Orion STS as slaves and even as pets. Pets, for goodness sake! Not that it is worse than being slaves, but I was not expecting anything like that. Then again, aren't the Reptilians STS trying to own humans? Am I understanding this correctly? Does the cycle repeat? Notice the word "cycle."
How true is the analogy: cats or dogs chase insects, while their owners do not really care about insects.:-)

Peam

Jedi Council Member
I can't stop visualising an Orion sts family sitting together on their settee watching their version of tv, stroking and cuddling their pet 7 foot tall reptilian straddling in a prone position across their laps. Giving his belly a tickle now and then, while he Makes a breathing noise like Darth Vader.

flashgordonv

Dagobah Resident
FOTCM Member
I can't stop visualising an Orion sts family sitting together on their settee watching their version of tv, stroking and cuddling their pet 7 foot tall reptilian straddling in a prone position across their laps. Giving his belly a tickle now and then, while he Makes a breathing noise like Darth Vader.

You missed the best bit - while they watch Earth 2 the reality TV show

Top Bottom