Session 30 July 1994

Sheesh.... this whole thing about maximum pain and suffering while being sliced up is making me feel a bit nauseous.... Am I totally mad for thinking about killing myself beforehand to avoid this or what?

Sheesh.... this whole thing about maximum pain and suffering while being sliced up is making me feel a bit nauseous.... Am I totally mad for thinking about killing myself beforehand to avoid this or what?

Ride the Wave instead. It' less painful and much more rewarding IMHO!

Ride the Wave instead. It' less painful and much more rewarding IMHO!

Yeah, that's pretty unthinkable. And I don't think it's something that is widespread, and Knowledge Protects! But if you think that's a display of strong STS polarization, then what would be the opposite for STO?

I feel relieved learning what whishful thinking does to their evil plans, the might not make it, if the Nazis were their predecessors and they were so stupid Blood Purity: How a Bizarre Obsession Advanced Science - SPIEGEL ONLINE - International
This part offended me and made me laugh: ''The researchers unanimously agreed that possessing type B blood was a sign of degeneracy. Bacteriologist Max Gundel believed he had observed more "individuals identified as inferior" among carriers of type B blood, and that the blood group was especially common among "psychopaths, hysterics and alcoholics, as is the case with brunette individuals as well."
I'm not sure aliens would consider me a proper energy source, I'm like soya for them:lol:, also would give them bad digestion: ¨Then there was the doctor at a university hospital in Munich who wrongly believed that he was hot on the trail of an important medical discovery after an intensive study of bowel movements: "The duration of defecation also exhibits differences between the two groups, taking only a few minutes on average for type A, but often much longer (20-40 minutes) for type B." Researchers believed that individuals who spent extended time on the toilet were found more often among the residents of large cities to the east, such as Berlin and Leipzig, while the supposedly more elevated people with blood group A existed in greater frequency among the rural population in the west of the country. ¨
To die for:lol:

Back
Top Bottom