Session 30 December 2023

I think the AI responses about Paul's love letter are pretty much nonsense. I also think, at least in my understanding of Pauls' love letter, that many here on the forum do not really know what it is about. I think Paul is (as in many of his writings/teachings) trying to talk about this other higher realm ( 4th density STO ) and he has to use words and terms from this 3rd density that are very inadequate. […]But the whole point of the letter, which AI does not even mention or anyone here has mentioned is the last part of the letter. The whole point of the letter.
Thank you for bring up these very important and deeply meaningful points.
From Ashworth's translation of the last part:

We cannot know fully the meaning of these concepts until 4th density STO.
What we think we know in everything is so inadequate.

Here in this research group I think we have some glimpses of what Paul is talking about.
[…]
Paul's letter is trying to get across to us that we cannot fathom what love, compassion, charity truly is because as in everything in 3rd density STS, we can only see a small part of the true reality. We can only truly know what he is trying to talk about if and or when we reach 4th density STO.
I was deeply moved by an essay I read tonight and will share the main points here, also, the link, if anyone is interested.
[…]

I’ve yet to find healing in:

Self-pity

Isolation

Pretending I am not hurting

Comparison

Hardening myself

Standing in judgement (although it sure feels good)

But I have found it in:

Eye contact with another person who is in a tender place

The rare moments I stop filling in the blank about another person

Compassion toward myself and others

Remaining open hearted in moments I want to shut down

The times when I manage to not be so self-referential

Using my pain to see it in others rather than only in myself

Humans are inconveniently complex

Back
Top Bottom