Session 3 February 1996

Not necessarily closer to One (which is everything that exists ie "God" ) if one is STS ,be it of any level. Just think about it.
It is you versus everything else that is not you(the other, the "others").

STO philosophy is I serve other(s) (I serve that ,which is not me) ,so I'm closer to One. "I serve God"
STS is dark philosophy which states. I serve only that is me, (so other(s) should serve me). "God should serve me"

Legend of Lucifer states this very correctly. You just have to think that Lucifer is you(the human kind)

Last edited:
[...] what this seems to imply is that a 4th-density STS being is in fact closer towards union with The One than a 3rd-density STO being.

They are closer because they have more information of The One, but it's only in reference to their selves. Maybe that's why there is a dead end. Because they don't allow for others, so they end up a black hole. It's like you can keep learning about yourself, and gathering, consuming and controlling parts of the Universe for yourself, but there are limits to that. Namely, that you're not the only one in the Universe!

[...] well what exactly IS union with The One?

I don't think it's "You becoming God." It's union with The One. So you're there, along with The One, and all the "others" that are there? Because we know that part of it can fall down to lower densities.

Once again, it is about knowledge. And it strips away the "I'm special and better because I am on the STO path" thing which is probably an STS hallmark anyway! Ahh, such a tangled web...

Yeah, there was something said that more intelligence does not necessarily equal STO polarity. An enlightened STS being would just use that knowledge for itself.

I think it is about possibilities. 4th-density STS may transform into STO entity.

I remember something like that mentioned. Not sure if it was from the C's or Ra. And I wonder how it works, because the Lizzies are said to be firmly entrenched in the STS polarity with very minuscule chances of changing to STO. I think it's something like the STS being would gather so much knowledge about the Universe that some kind of breakthrough insight comes to it and it switches to STO like a light bulb. Or maybe it learns nearly everything there is to know about STS (before becoming a black hole) and wants to know more, so it has no choice but to switch to STO?

Just my thoughts on these interesting questions.

I've read expressions of this idea many times before, but this time it sparked a new train of thought for me: what this seems to imply is that a 4th-density STS being is in fact closer towards union with The One than a 3rd-density STO being. This feels strange and almost counter-intuitive, and it lead me to ponder on its further implications.

In one of the sessions I remember that the C's stated that we can only unite in the 7th density when we all have learned our lessons and can/will go together. That is mind boggling to me in this stage of life we find ourselves in because of the divisions that are created almost constantly here in this reality. If As Above, So Below is also a working theory, meaning that this is also happening in other dimensions and densities, the lessons of the universe really seem limitless... even if we can't conceive them. I have really thought about the complexity of this event and confess that it seems like it would be forever and ever before that happens even though there is no "time".

While I may be completely wrong, I don't think this is a race (although it feels that way sometime living in a rat race world), I think it is a matter of where each of us are on the attachment to physically and the material world. What I also think is that many people don't realize (or have forgotten) that with physically, there comes a high price of being food for the higher ups on the food chain. If you add the karmatic implications and the search for real spirituality beyond the flesh, it could also take many life times to find the answers we seek.

One last thing before I say good night, is I also keep thinking about balance. With our world so out of balance in the STS favor ATM is there another place where the balance is more STO orientated (other than 6th density) and the cycles upon cycles that continue to spiral throughout history, present and future?

Just thoughts...

They are closer because they have more information of The One, but it's only in reference to their selves. Maybe that's why there is a dead end. Because they don't allow for others, so they end up a black hole. It's like you can keep learning about yourself, and gathering, consuming and controlling parts of the Universe for yourself, but there are limits to that. Namely, that you're not the only one in the Universe!

I don't think it's "You becoming God." It's union with The One. So you're there, along with The One, and all the "others" that are there? Because we know that part of it can fall down to lower densities.

Yeah, there was something said that more intelligence does not necessarily equal STO polarity. An enlightened STS being would just use that knowledge for itself.

I remember something like that mentioned. Not sure if it was from the C's or Ra. And I wonder how it works, because the Lizzies are said to be firmly entrenched in the STS polarity with very minuscule chances of changing to STO. I think it's something like the STS being would gather so much knowledge about the Universe that some kind of breakthrough insight comes to it and it switches to STO like a light bulb. Or maybe it learns nearly everything there is to know about STS (before becoming a black hole) and wants to know more, so it has no choice but to switch to STO?

Just my thoughts on these interesting questions.
What I remember about the RA material is that the more polarized a being is in the STS modality, the easier it is to change polarity to an STO ... in Cs material I remember that when I spoke of the quorum for the first time in Relation to the highest degrees of Freemasonry the two halves merged in the middle ... without the intention of adding things that have not been said ... maybe apart from the explanation given by them about the meaning of this, there is a greater understanding of the opposite polarity and it would be easier in certain situations to change polarity.

Back
Top Bottom