Session 3 August 1996

One can imagine a group of bodies, with some larger some smaller, loosely bound by gravity, having a center of gravity outside each of them and then moving together at the same time in an highly elliptical orbit.
What it would be like to move like that through on orbit with huge differences in electrical charge, which is what helps to make some comets glow. There might be additional effects not present with the usual comet. Here are some quotes that might be relevant:
Q: (L) Okay, next question: When an F5 tornado can form in a matter of minutes, what is the connection with what is going on in 4D? How does it happen? What's the mechanism?

A: Once again you must think in terms of information and electrical charge. The charge on earth is building in several ways and a tornado is an electrical phenomenon similar to ball lightning.
If the comets hold electrical charge, the surrounding space too, and the comets also rotate around a moving point in space, then there is an unusual electrical phenomenon that might be able to create a natural transdimensional portal that is moving.
(Ark) Let me take opportunity to ask about ball lightning. Are they purely electric phenomena, or are they also related to consciousness or...?

A: Transdimensional portals made manifest.

Q: (Ark) Does it mean that the current theory of electromagnetism is really bad because it has nothing to do with transdimensionality?

A: Yes.
(Anart) Can I ask a clarification question on the tornado? If it's similar to ball lightning, does that mean they're both portals? Physical manifestations of portals?

Q: (Perceval) Do people ever disappear in tornadoes?

In this passage of the spiraling cluster there are other influences that will have an even greater infuence; the wave, the realm border.
A: No. Wave comet cluster all using same energy.

Q: (L) Using same energy to what?

A: Pass through space\time.

Q: (L) Does this mean that without this comet cluster they cannot pass through space/time?
A: No. Slower. message follows here. Quiet for one moment please: From now on when word to follow is in quotes we will designate as follows: mark then word then mark. Now, "slower."

{We installed quote marks on the board after this. From this point on, when words in the Cassiopaean responses are in quotes, it is because they have so designated.}
Q: (L) So, it is slower for them to come here without this wave. Where is the wave coming from?

A: Follows cluster.

Q: (L) It follows the cluster. What does this wave consist of?

A: Realm border.

Q: (L) Does the realm border wave follow the comet cluster in a permanent way?

A: No.

Q: (L) Is the realm border loosely associated with the comet cluster each time it comes?

A: No. Realm border follows all encompassing energy reality change; realm border will follow this cluster passage and has others but not most.

Q: (L) Is this realm border a dimensional boundary?

Q: (L) Okay, this realm border, do dimensions...

A: Pulsating realms. Fluctuating realms.

Q: (L) Is our realm fluctuating or pulsating?

Q: (L) But this other realm does?

Q: (L) What fluctuates?

A: Residence.

Q: (L) Whatever is in that realm fluctuates?

A: No. Your planet fluctuates between realms.

Q: (L) How often does this fluctuation occur?

A: About every 309,000 years.

Q: (L) In other words we can expect to be in 4th density for about 300,000 years?

Q: (L) Does this mean that the Edenic state existed for about 300.000 years before the "Fall?"

Q: (L) Now, you say these Nephilim are coming and there is about 36 million of them, correct?

Q: (L) And they are the enforcers of the Grays and Lizzies, is that correct?

Q: (L) Well, let's sit back and watch the show! You are saying that the planet fluctuates...

A: No, realms do planet merely occupies realm.

Q: (L) What is the source in space/time of this other realm?

A: Too complex.

Q: (L) What is the generative source?

A: Part of grand cycle.

Q: (L) Is this the cycle understood by the Mayans?

A: They understood partially.

Q: (L) Their calendar extends to 2012... is that accurate as to the time of the realm border change?

A: Close. Still indefinite as you measure time. Lizzies hoping to rule you in 4th density. Closer to 18 years.

I understand that looking for the sun's twin to come close to the sun, in order to ignite it, may or may not happen. Basically it is not visible to us. Will it ever be? No one knows. That was an example of what could happen, I think.

I am still wondering if the worldwide pandemic scare, the hope placed in an attempt to mitigate it and the relief from fear the general population is experiencing also fits the bill? Things are pretty crazy now. I would even go as far to say, humanity is pretty much getting out of control over it.

All taken into consideration, it may not be out of the realm of possibilities to watch for the arrival of visitors.

Thanks for posting this @thorbiorn.

I understand that looking for the sun's twin to come close to the sun, in order to ignite it, may or may not happen. Basically it is not visible to us. Will it ever be? No one knows. That was an example of what could happen, I think.

According to the transcripts, we might have chance to see the Sun’s Twin brown star.

July 4, 1998

Q: (A) I am trying to write down some things about a cosmology, and I have some questions mainly about the coming events. First there was the story of the sun's companion brown star which is apparently approaching the solar system, and I would like to know, if possible, details of its orbit; that is, how far it is, what is its speed, and when it will be first seen. Can we know it? Orbit: how close will it come?

A: Flat elliptical.

Q: (A) But how close will it come?

A: Distance depends upon other factors, such as intersecting orbit of locator of witness.

Q: (L) What is the closest it could come to earth... (A) Solar system... (L) Yes, but which part of the solar system? We have nine planets... which one? (A) I understand that this brown star will enter the Oort cloud... (L) I think they said it just brushes against it and the gravity disturbs it...

A: Passes through Oort cloud on orbital journey. Already has done this on its way "in."

Q: (A) You mean it has already entered the Oort cloud?

A: Has passed through.

August 3, 1996

Q: (L) What is the significance of the brown star?

A: Dark star.

Q: (L) Well, will you put me out of my misery and tell me? (T) Wait, a dark star is dark because it doesn't give off light. It is still a star, and acts like a star...

A: Yes. And if it has an elliptical orbit... would it, maybe, like, "come and go?"

Q: (T) What science, astronomy, has described as double stars, are two stars that are close together with some sort of interactive orbit. But that is not necessarily the only way two stars can exist.

A: Close. As you perceive from your vantage point. But how would you like to embark on a bicycle trip between them?

Q: (L) So the ones that we are aware of and see can be so far apart that there can be a lot between... (T) So our astronomers have not recognized this possibility?

A: Yes they have.

Q: (T) They know, but don't talk about it. So, we may have, in this theory, a dark star orbiting...

A: And what would happen if you did?

Q: (L) Well...

A: And it, like, comes and goes?

Q: (T) Like every 3600 years?

A: Maybe.

Q: (T) And maybe this dark star also has some planets orbiting it?

A: Ok, change of direction: Oort cloud and comet cluster and sun twin occasionally passing through the former like a bowling ball through pins.

Q: (L) How does the dark star passing through the Oort cloud relate to the comet cluster?

A: Cause and effect.

Q: (L) So, the comet cluster is caused by the dark star smashing through the Oort cloud? (T) Well, not necessarily smashing, but passing close enough for its gravity to change things... (L) But they said "like a bowling ball through pins." (T) The gravity of that star would cause the comets to be flung in all directions. (J) Is the earth like a pin? A bowling pin? (L) No, that's the Oort Cloud.

A: Explain what the Oort Cloud is, Laura.

Q: (L) Does everybody know what the Oort Cloud is? (J) I don't. {explanation of Oort cloud.} Okay, so we are looking at something...

A: Now, think of how your Biblical prophecies speak of a very terrifying period, followed by an apparent renewal of normalcy, followed by the "End."

Q: (T) We learned about a "comet cluster" very early on. Now you are going beyond that and giving us a reason as to why this comet cluster...

A: Laura, please clarify exactly what the prophecies say.

Q: (L) Well, actually, "The Noah Syndrome" is primarily prophetic exegesis with a little science thrown in to help clarify why such occurrences must be along a "natural" order. [Discussion of primary passages in "Noah."] In the prophecies it is said: "If those days were not shortened, would no flesh be saved. But, for the elects' sake, will those days be shortened." Now, can you tell me what this means?

A: Not yet.

Q: (T) Where are we? We have a dark star flinging comets like bowling pins...

A: Your Biblical prophecies speak of a period of terror and chaos followed by calm, and then, unexpectedly, amidst seeming overwhelming peace and renewal and prosperity, the end.

Q: (L) Okay, I would say that this "end" is the passing through the "realm border," the "wave."

A: Yes, but don't you know of the prophecies we are referencing?

Q: (L) Are you talking about the book of Daniel where a number is given regarding the time period between the one event and the other?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Well one thing we can establish...

A: What would happen if the brown star that is the sun's twin were to get close enough to be illuminated by the sun?

Q: (T) Well, if it were close enough to be illuminated, the obvious result is that it would be SEEN. People would panic...

Q: (T) Governments would fall...

A: And terror and chaos. And when it departs again?

Q: (L) Everything will seem to be fine! But, they won't realize that the Oort cloud has been hit! Oh, sugar!

A: And then what?

Q: (L) It is not the Oort cloud or the comets that is going to cause all this terror and carrying on, it is going to be the seeing of the illuminated brown star, which will go away, and then no one will see what is coming! And this IS talked about in both the Bible and Nostradamus - but it was incomprehensible before! Okay, how long will it take the comets to get from the Oort cloud to here?

A: Let us just say that the cluster travels much faster than the usual cometary itinerary.

I am still wondering if the worldwide pandemic scare, the hope placed in an attempt to mitigate it and the relief from fear the general population is experiencing also fits the bill? Things are pretty crazy now. I would even go as far to say, humanity is pretty much getting out of control over it.
Getting out of control can be in different ways. If "the war is on normal people", some may get out of control in order to act against normal people.
Q: (Atriedes) So, cutting out the evil is more important than cutting out the calories. (L) Pretty much! (Andromeda) So, there's no intent of pushing people to a revolution with some of this revolution hype and drama...?

A: Sure! It will make billions for some people and others plan to come in and set up shop on the ashes.
But as we just asked: When have their plans for results actually worked as they present them?

Q: (Ark) I think there is another reason. You start the war, and then you let some kinds of these rebels to have access to nuclear weapons. Can you imagine how much more Homeland Security you will be able to have then if you let all these "Islamist rebels" get these weapons? Give your enemy advanced weapons, pretend you are helping them to get rid of Assad, and then later, "Oh, we didn't know they are terrorists, but now they have access to these weapons! We have to close our borders! We have to control everything!" (Andromeda) It's creepy, some of these reports of Homeland Security making these huge orders of hollow point bullets, and building these compounds with fences... It looks like they're kind of getting ready for some revolution or something. (Perceval)I wondered if those reports are just...

A: The real war, as you know, is on normal people via proxies.
And perhaps some people and populations are exposed as shown in this exchange, only it has gone more global.
Q: (L) To put a stop to the UFO conference in Gulf Breeze? Does this mean we ought to stay home?

A: Up to you, but, suggest deferment, we could tell you of titanic battle!!!!

Q: (L) So, hurricanes are a reflection of battles at higher levels? Did the good guys win?

A: Yes, but not concluded, and we fear for those drawn to locator because of sinister plans by 4th density STS.

Q: (L) Plans such as what? More weather phenomena or something more direct?

A: Both, several options open to them, and in works; monstrous hurricane to hit during conference, or tornado strikes Embassy Suites hotel, or bomb blast levels conference center, of mass abductions and mental controls initiated in order to cause dissention and possibly violence, followed by extreme factionalization.

[Strangely, in a weird sort of way, the above sounds very much like the events of 9-11 and all that followed, though the location and context is different.
One wonders if this was a bleed-through of that future reality in some sense? After all, 9-11 was still six years in the future at the time of this session and if it was already in the planning stage, it may have been that the venue and MO had not been entirely finalized.]

Q: (L) So, there is the possibility that something really positive could come from the connections made at the conference. Was this directed at us specifically?

A: Yes, why do you suppose it has been disrupted as of now? And have you noticed that the hurricanes have been increasing in October, rather than decreasing as would normally be true?

Q: (L) Well, then, I guess we will be staying home.

A: Free will.
And ouf course some normal people may be getting out of control in the process of "the breaking of the shell of illusion and delusion":
A: Realizing one's blindness and ignorance can be shattering but with the breaking of the shell of illusion and delusion, one can be born into the light!

Q: (L) I noticed you used the words "illusion" and "delusion". What's the difference between an illusion and a delusion, aside from our normal dictionary definitions?

A: Illusion is mostly self-generated; delusion is mostly induced from without.

Q: (L) So, if you create fantasies in your own head and believe in them, you're living in an illusion. If you're programmed to believe wrong things or induced into something by life circumstances or other people's words or actions, that would be a delusion. Well, that's a little bit different I think than the dictionary definition. It's interesting to get their view of why they use different words. Anybody else have questions?

If we end up seeing a dark star light up, how long would we have before it is not visible again? Wait and see!

Not that my purpose is to rush things along. We still have roofs to clean and concrete to waterproof plus preserve permanently. Actually, what can be done with concrete these days could easily rival construction of old sites that stand for thousands of years.

Also, it really isn't that clear as to how much the time travel and meddling done by the Lizzies has altered what we will see. I would still like to see something like that. It would be magnificent to behold, breathtaking.

Bottom line, keep waking up and keep working.

A: Realizing one's blindness and ignorance can be shattering but with the breaking of the shell of illusion and delusion, one can be born into the light!
Wow what a lovely quote, I had forgotten this one.

Each time a personal illusion or delusion shatters I beat myself up a little, how could I have allowed myself to be so ignorant? But in truth I should celebrate moving one step closer to the light.

Thank you for sharing, it’s a great reminder.

A: Now, think of how your Biblical prophecies speak of a very terrifying period, followed by an apparent renewal of normalcy, followed by the "End."
A: Your Biblical prophecies speak of a period of terror and chaos followed by calm, and then, unexpectedly, amidst seeming overwhelming peace and renewal and prosperity, the end.
A: What would happen if the brown star that is the sun's twin were to get close enough to be illuminated by the sun?

Q: (T) Well, if it were close enough to be illuminated, the obvious result is that it would be SEEN. People would panic...

Q: (T) Governments would fall...

A: And terror and chaos. And when it departs again?

Q: (L) Everything will seem to be fine! But, they won't realize that the Oort cloud has been hit! Oh, sugar!

A: And then what?

Q: (L) It is not the Oort cloud or the comets that is going to cause all this terror and carrying on, it is going to be the seeing of the illuminated brown star, which will go away, and then no one will see what is coming!
As a refresher, the end doesn't happen until we see the sun's twin first, then panic, then peace, then the end.

As a refresher, the end doesn't happen until we see the sun's twin first, then panic, then peace, then the end.

Yes. And the thing about it is that it could literally happen at any time. In the session above, I think the idea at the time was that the light of the sun would shine on Nemesis and this would illuminate it. In that case, I think we could expect it to slowly get brighter over a long period.

But with what we know about the electric universe, Nemesis could be totally dark one moment, and then due to its interaction with the Sun could all of a sudden flare up out of nowhere to become dazzlingly bright in an instant.

So the chaos on the planet could increase a thousand-fold in the blink of an eye, at literally any moment, without warning.

Back
Top Bottom