Session 3 August 1996

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
August 3, 1996

Frank, Laura, Terry, Jan

{On July 5th, 1996, I received my first email from Ark. Considering the number of agents we had experienced in the two years since the Cs had begun communicating, I was being cautious.}

Q: (T) I think we ought to take a road trip. (L) Where to? (T) Down to Homestead, the Coral Castle. (L) Yes, I want to do that too. Okay, Hello!

A: Hello.

Q: What name will we use tonight?

A: Jopoye.

Q: (L) And where are you from?

A: Cassiopaea.

Q: (L) Before I give up the floor to everyone else, I would like to know if you have any comment about AJ? My experience here is so strange, and I don't want to be caught in a trap...

A: New.

Q: (L) New what? What does that mean?

A: What it is.

Q: (T) New as in "renewed?"

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Beginning?

A: See how one simple word causes you to use your minds?

Q: (T) Yes.

A: And if we had given you a long and eloquent response, as you desired, you would not have!

Q: (L) Any more words on this subject?

A: No, thank you!

Q: (L) Let me just ask this ONE LITTLE THING... I am trying so hard to restrain myself - like the tortoise - but sometimes I am overwhelmed. Can you advise me on my conduct? It is such a struggle...

A: Discover.

Q: (L) AJ used some of the material in a lecture today, given in Germany. Were you aware of this?

A: Aware, yes.

Q: (L) I wonder if he is one of the less than 100 "aware ones" on the planet that you have told us about?

A: You have just said too much for us to answer.

Q: (L) Because it would violate free will?

A: Or because it was "mishmash."

Q: (L) Okay. No more questions for me! They aren't going to tell me anything anyway! That is clear!

A: Oh yeah?

Q: (L) So, what are you going to tell me?

A: Discover!

Q: (T) Okay, word association. What words will get the answers we are looking for?

A: Sensible questions.

Q: (L) Well, you ask the questions, T. (T) I am often at a loss as to what to ask. I am never sure whether I am asking dumb questions or smart questions.

A: We will let you know.

Q: (T) I want to ask a personal question to start with. As you know, we have been proceeding in our campaign against the construction of a cellular tower across the street from us. We are feeling good about it. Shall we continue with what we are doing, in the way we are doing it? I don't know exactly how to ask this so you won't answer "discover, open, up to you, or whatever." (L) All of the above, Terry. You just answered your own question!

A: What you are doing is what you must do, or you would not be doing it!

Q: (T) Well, we are having fun, and it is helping our neighbors.

A: Instincts guide one to lessons.

Q: (L) This is kind of an off-the-wall question that just popped into my head. Did we ever ask anything about Hale- Bopp?

Q: (L) Is Hale-Bopp going to turn planet Earth into a super- conductor?

A: No.

Q: (L) Is Hale-Bopp the herald of the transition into 4th density?

Q: (L) Is Hale-Bopp going to do anything other than pass by with a nice night-time show?

Q: (T) Is all the brouhaha over Hale-Bopp a smoke screen?

Q: (L) Well, what is it then?

A: Hale-Bopp: Flopp!

Q: (T) Oh! The Kahoutek of the nineties! (J) The cosmic OJ Simpson trial! Something to keep us busy...

A: Since you have broached the subject: are you familiar with the "twin sun" theory?

Q: (L) No. What is it? (T) Referring to our sun and the possibility of Jupiter being a sun in the making?

Q: (T) Okay, what is the twin sun theory?

A: Theory that the sun is really a double star.

Q: (L) Well, if it is a double star, how come we don't see the other one? Where is the other one and why don't we see it? (T) I don't think I have ever heard of that, have you? (F) It seems vaguely familiar for some reason. (L) Is this factual, correct?

A: Wait a moment...

Q: (T) They are bringing in their twin sun expert... (L) No doubt! {planchette spins numerous times.}

A: Now, where were we?

Q: (L) We were talking about the twin sun phenomenon...

A: Theory.

Q: (T) Which is that sol is one part of a twin system?

Q: (L) Is this theory correct?

A: Not yet, you are "jumping the gun."

Q: (T) Okay. You brought this up. You indicated that, yes, our sun is one part of a dual system...

A: Yes...

Q: (T) ...and that there is another star, another sun here...

A: Yes...

Q: (L) Can we see it? (T) Can we see it at this point in time?

A: Can you?

Q: (L) No. Not that I am aware of. Is the reason we cannot see it because it is always on the other side of the sun from us? That it orbits in such a way that we can never see it?

A: Orbits, yes, assuming it is there, however, we did not confirm that, now did we?

Q: (L) No, you didn't, but you DID bring it up! (T) Let's go back to the beginning. Okay, you brought up the twin sun theory and then indicated that our sun is one of two suns in this solar system...

A: Maybe.

Q: (T) The sun that we designate as sol is one member...

Q: (T) Is Sol two stars combined?

A: No. What is "dark" matter, and what are dark stars?

Q: (L) Are dark stars something like black holes?

Q: (L) Are they... (T) I think it would be a star that has collapsed upon itself and the gravitational field of the star no longer allows light to escape.

Q: (T) Okay, that is a black hole.

Q: (T) Dark matter, that I have read about, is what the astronomical community calls all the loose stuff floating around out in the cosmos that must exist because of the equations, but they can't see it.

Q: (T) Would dark stars be part of this?

Q: (T) So there is dark matter and dark stars?

Q: (T) The dark matter they cannot see because it is dark.

A: Yes. How about "Brown stars?"

Q: (T) Okay, Brown stars I have heard of. There is yellow, red, blue, green... Okay, our star burns as a yellow star because of the matter it is composed of - hydrogen, etc.

A: Close.

Q: (T) Other stars burn different colors in the visible spectrum because of the make-up of the star...

A: Yes, but not "brown" ones.

Q: (T) Brown ones are not brown because of the make-up...

A: Okay, you have white, red, yellow, and blue...

Q: (L) Do those colors represent temperature?

A: Partially, but that is not the point!

Q: (L) Is Hale-Bopp a brown star?

Q: (T) No. Hale-Bopp has nothing to do with this discussion. Hale-Bopp is just another flop. Okay, Brown stars. The colors we see are part temperature and part material... (L) How about the spectral shift which determines direction?

A: Yes, but that is not the point!

Q: (L) What is the point of a brown star? Black body...

A: No, silly! Try the most obviously apparent.

Q: (L) Well, is it one that just hasn't started cooking yet?

A: Opposite.

Q: (L) Okay, it has burned so long it is about to run out of gas?

Q: (T) It is running out of matter that gives it color?

A: Why did we put "brown" in quotes?

Q: (L) Because a brown star is assumed to be one that is burning out, but is the opposite?

Q: (L) Because... I don't know.

A: How easy is it to see brown against a black background?

Q: (T) Not easy at all! That is why they can't see the dark matter...

A: That is why scientists dubbed it "brown."

Q: (L) How does brown star connect to twin sun theory?

A: Guess!

Q: (T) Okay. Let's talk about this. For some reason we have to work through this to maintain free will. (L) Is this star small enough that it is orbiting with the planets?

A: No, we are leading you to something, if you will be patient.

Q: (L) Okay, lead on... we want to know about this. (T) They just asked if we understood what a brown star was.

A: Do you?

Q: (L) What is the significance of the brown star?

A: Dark star.

Q: (L) It is a dark star... okay...

A: If it is there.

Q: (L) Well, will you put me out of my misery and tell me? (T) Wait, a dark star is dark because it doesn't give off light. It is still a star, and acts like a star...

A: Yes. And if it has an elliptical orbit... would it, maybe, like, "come and go?"

Q: (T) What science, astronomy, has described as double stars, are two stars that are close together with some sort of interactive orbit. But that is not necessarily the only way two stars can exist.

A: Close. As you perceive from your vantage point. But how would you like to embark on a bicycle trip between them?

Q: (L) So the ones that we are aware of and see can be so far apart that there can be a lot between... (T) So our astronomers have not recognized this possibility?

A: Yes they have.

Q: (T) They know, but don't talk about it. So, we may have, in this theory, a dark star orbiting...

A: And what would happen if you did?

Q: (L) Well...

A: And it, like, comes and goes?

Q: (T) Like every 3600 years?

Q: (T) And maybe this dark star also has some planets orbiting it?

A: Ok, change of direction: Oort cloud and comet cluster and sun twin occasionally passing through the former like a bowling ball through pins.

Q: (L) How does the dark star passing through the Oort cloud relate to the comet cluster?

A: Cause and effect.

Q: (L) So, the comet cluster is caused by the dark star smashing through the Oort cloud? (T) Well, not necessarily smashing, but passing close enough for its gravity to change things... (L) But they said "like a bowling ball through pins." (T) The gravity of that star would cause the comets to be flung in all directions. (J) Is the earth like a pin? A bowling pin? (L) No, that's the Oort Cloud.

A: Explain what the Oort Cloud is, Laura.

Q: (L) Does everybody know what the Oort Cloud is? (J) I don't. {explanation of Oort cloud.} Okay, so we are looking at something...

A: Now, think of how your Biblical prophecies speak of a very terrifying period, followed by an apparent renewal of normalcy, followed by the "End."

Q: (T) We learned about a "comet cluster" very early on. Now you are going beyond that and giving us a reason as to why this comet cluster...

A: Laura, please clarify exactly what the prophecies say.

Q: (L) Well, actually, "The Noah Syndrome" is primarily prophetic exegesis with a little science thrown in to help clarify why such occurrences must be along a "natural" order. [Discussion of primary passages in "Noah."] In the prophecies it is said: "If those days were not shortened, would no flesh be saved. But, for the elects' sake, will those days be shortened." Now, can you tell me what this means?

A: Not yet.

Q: (T) Where are we? We have a dark star flinging comets like bowling pins...

A: Your Biblical prophecies speak of a period of terror and chaos followed by calm, and then, unexpectedly, amidst seeming overwhelming peace and renewal and prosperity, the end.

Q: (L) Okay, elucidate, please.

A: No, you elucidate, please!

Q: (L) Okay, I would say that this "end" is the passing through the "realm border," the "wave."

A: Yes, but don't you know of the prophecies we are referencing?

Q: (L) Are you talking about the Epistle of Peter where it says the heavens will end with a thunderous crash and the earth will burn up with fire?

Q: (L) Thank God! Are you talking about the book of Daniel where a number is given regarding the time period between the one event and the other?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Okay. I know where to go to find it and study it. So, we are talking about the number 6.3, as in years?

A: Yes, but that is not correct.

Q: (T) The number of years is not correct. (L) Okay, is it possible, since you have brought this up on other occasions, through technology, to either skip this event by creating a means of travel to the next realm, or to create a parallel universe...

Q: (L) Well one thing we can establish...

A: What would happen if the brown star that is the sun's twin were to get close enough to be illuminated by the sun?

Q: (T) Well, if it were close enough to be illuminated, the obvious result is that it would be SEEN. People would panic...

Q: (T) Governments would fall...

A: And terror and chaos. And when it departs again?

Q: (L) Everything will seem to be fine! But, they won't realize that the Oort cloud has been hit! Oh, sugar!

A: And then what?

Q: (L) It is not the Oort cloud or the comets that is going to cause all this terror and carrying on, it is going to be the seeing of the illuminated brown star, which will go away, and then no one will see what is coming! And this IS talked about in both the Bible and Nostradamus - but it was incomprehensible before! Okay, how long will it take the comets to get from the Oort cloud to here?

A: Let us just say that the cluster travels much faster than the usual cometary itinerary.

Q: (T) And this is because they are traveling in the wake of a large sun sized gravity well...

A: And we have spoken of the comet cluster before, and we have told you that this time, it rides the Wave.

Q: (L) Is the wave the energy from this brown star?

Q: (L) The Wave is the Wave. (T) So, the dark star is going to come through the Oort cloud, and it doesn't have to get too close. Any star that gets that close is TOO close. Its gravity will propel these comets in our direction. And, on top of that, they are being propelled by the Wave from behind, so they are being both pulled and pushed.

Q: (L) Are they being "kicked" and then they get on the wave that is already on the move?

A: Yes. This time. You have had the comet cluster before in antiquity, but the wave was last here aeons ago.

Q: (L) Is this wave a gravity wave?

A: Interrelated.

Q: (L) Okay, now... (T) Well, the wave is a form of energy. (L) Yes, they once told us that it was "hyper-kinetic sensate."

A: Realm border, this is your quantum factor, Laura, so plug it into "Noah" accordingly, and check out the results.

Q: (L) Does this brown or dark star have planetary bodies of its own, other than sharing planets with Sol?

Q: (T) Okay. No correlation to Sitchin and his "planet Nibiru." (L) If the wave is the quantum factor for the transition of the Solar System, what is the factor for the transition of an atom?

A: Electrons emit what?

Q: (L) Photons... (T) An electrical charge of some kind. (L) I thought that an electron didn't have any parts... that it is an elementary particle...

A: Right...

Q: (L) What the heck does an electron emit? (T) An EM field?

A: What did we say about gravity? What did we say?!?

Q: (T) What was it? (L) That gravity collects... (T) What you were reading earlier...

A: Read it.

Q: [Reads segment from previous session about gravity.] (L) Is gravity emitted by an electron?

Q: (L) What...

A: Electromagnetically.

Q: (L) What is it that causes a quantum transition? A collecting and dispersing of gravity. What is it about an atom that causes it to collect or disperse?

A: How does the electron fit into the equation of the "atom?"

Q: (L) Well, it orbits the nucleus... (T) Planets orbit the Sun. (L) The energy that an electron collects, or any other part of an atom collects, that causes a quantum transition, comes to it from outside of it? A wave?

A: How many electrons orbit the nucleus?

Q: (L) It depends on the atom. The number of electrons determine what an atom is an atom of... the number of particles it has orbiting...

Q: (T) And they orbit in specific shells...

A: Yes... And how does the sun relate to this macro- dynamically?

Q: (L) Okay, something from the nucleus of the atom acts upon the electrons to cause a transition?

A: How many electrons orbit the nucleus?

Q: (L) Of the sun? Are you asking how many electrons orbit the nucleus of the Sun? Different atoms have different numbers...

A: Of any atom?

Q: (L) Okay, it varies.

A: From what to what?

Q: (L) From one to somewhere in the nineties or hundreds...

A: And what determines the number?

Q: (L) Well, that is a damn good question! (T) What makes one atom helium and one atom oxygen? How do they know how to become what they are?

Q: (T) Well, what determines the number?

A: Is it the composition of the nucleus?

Q: (L) Yeah. That's right. We forgot. What causes or determines the number of protons or whatever in the nucleus?

A: What composition would cause the orbiting of one electron?

Q: (L) One proton?

A: Now, think macro-dynamically.

Q: (L) Well, you once said that the sun is a window, or transition point to another density. Are you saying that the nucleus of an atom is also a window?

A: What we are saying is the sun is a proton and its twin is an electron!

Q: (L) Well, I am still trying to get at... the wave causes transitions in the macro-cosmic atom, what causes the microcosmic atom... what causes a quantum jump? What accumulates in an atom that causes it to transition? (T) Is it a case of accumulation, or something being given off?

A: Completion of Grand Cycle.

Q: (J) It just is. (L) No, no...

A: And who says that the Sun's twin appears every 3600 years?

Q: (L) Okay, we have the 3600 year comet cluster cycle, the Sun twin is another cycle altogether, and then we have the wave, which is a Grand Cycle. So, we have three things causing a transition in nature?

A: Like "biorhythms."

Q: (T) And we have a triple bad day coming up! Or a good day, depending on which way you look at it.

A: Bad day if you are John D. Rockefeller, good day if you are Mahatma Gandhi.

Q: (L) So, does something like a three cycle event also occur in sub-atomic transitions, like the biorhythm?

Q: (L) So, there are three factors to be considered... or more than three?

A: Either, or.

Q: (L) Can it be a random, arbitrary number of events?

A: If you wish.

Q: (L) Is it partly the observer that adds one of the factors? Consciousness?

Q: (T) So, we see three separate cycles coming together here...

A: Everything reflects macrodynamically and microdynamically. We suggest you absorb for now; and, fear not! For it is not imminent!

Good Night.

End of Session

WOW!!! Off the hook (as in incredible) information shared here. As above, so below. The brown darwf star is an electron and the sun is a proton. I have added a link for more information on brown darwf stars if anyone would like to get more information on them. Thanks for sharing!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_dwarf

A: Everything reflects macrodynamically and microdynamically. We suggest you absorb for now; and, fear not! For it is not imminent!

Interesting comment..

I assume the twin sun, wave and comets should be imminent?

Franco said:

Interesting comment..

Perhaps they mean "not imminent" as in "not about to happen" ..

Very enlightening session, such amount of informations and this in 1996, 15 years ago. When I think about what I was doing in 1996, I was in Taiwan, as the Chinese military started to launch rockets in the near of the border. As an answer for Taiwan's-american politic.

What about the size of the brown dwarf, is it same size as the sun? As I saw in wikipedia (thanks FrankM4326754) the brown dwarfs are smaller.
I just wonder...

ctw5000 said:
Franco said:

Interesting comment..

Perhaps they mean "not imminent" as in "not about to happen" ..

That session was 15 years ago, so as we now know, it wasn't imminent then. But it could be imminent now?

What about the size of the brown dwarf, is it same size as the sun? As I saw in wikipedia (thanks FrankM4326754) the brown dwarfs are smaller.
I just wonder...

In #980711
Q: (A) So, we have the idea. Next question concerning this companion star; we were told that its mass is less than the sun, can we have a figure on how much less?
A: 56 percent of the mass of the sun.

I'm not sure whether that means it would be just over half the size of our sun though. It could be a lot smaller than that if it is a lot denser.

A: Laura, please clarify exactly what the prophecies say.

I think you missed the fact they wanted you to elaborate on the prophecies in Revelations. Wow I wish I was in that time and place when you guys were doing this. Instead I was 11 years old and at school in good ole Adelaide, South Australia.

What the C's were trying to expand on was definitely the prophecies given in Revelations. Knowledge protects!!!

Hi Hashhashin,

Welcome to the forum. :) We recommend all new members to post an introduction in the Newbies section telling us a bit about themselves, and how they found their way here. Have a read through that section to get an idea of how others have done it, and looking forward to your intro.

Thankyou Shijing. Intro completed. Thanks for the motivation. Did you have anything to add regarding my actual comments?

No, but thanks for introducing yourself -- I see that you are getting some good advice there, which will help you get off to a good start if you take it to heart.

Can someone please define Oort Cloud. In the esoterica glossary, Oort Cloud is listed but for some reason is not an actual link to any info. And the cassiopedia returns a message that the server is down when you try to go there. It must be important that there is so much prevention from discovering what it is!

This reminds me of the scene Near the end of the Men in Black movie where they look into a locker, which is actually looking out of a bigger cosmic locker which they continue to zoom out from showing everything contained within what looks like an atom, which can be zoomed into or out of ad infinitum! I used to wonder if that's how it was when I was a kid :)

Hi Wendathon-Wemdu,

About the Oort cloud, there's Wikipedia: _http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oort_cloud

Here is one recent topic that discusses some features around it: NASA's WISE Survey Finds Thousands of New Stars, But No 'Planet X'.

Would you really like to delve deeper, then use the search function (top of every page). I just searched forum wide for Oort cloud and got 4 pages with 93 results in total, so there's plenty of materials available. You just have to put in some extra effort to gather them.

Hope this helps a bit. :)

Peam said:
I just wonder...

In #980711
Q: (A) So, we have the idea. Next question concerning this companion star; we were told that its mass is less than the sun, can we have a figure on how much less?
A: 56 percent of the mass of the sun.

I'm not sure whether that means it would be just over half the size of our sun though. It could be a lot smaller than that if it is a lot denser.

There is another reference on the size of the companion.
Laura said:
Q: (Ark) Then I had to put another number which was not told to us. I was asking about the mass of this companion star, and I was told that it was "much less than the sun". So, in my calculations, I put half a percent of the mass of the sun. Is it approximately true?

A: 3.4, closer

That apparent contradiction might be solved with changing the frame of reference.

What if the explanation fits a 3 star system?
Laura said:
July 4, 1998
A: Solar system, in concert with "mother star," is revolving around companion star, a "brown" star.
"The Mother star" ( partner ) and "The Little Brother" ( companion ), both of them "brown" stars.

Laura said:
(Ark) 1998 [session about] sun's companion. So, I asked the question: how close would it come, and the answer was, "Distance depends upon other factors, such as intersecting orbit of locator of witness". I don't know what that means. Who is the witness?

A: You on Earth. Earth can be on opposite side of sun at time of closest approach.

Q: (Ark) Okay, I am the witness. Now but it says that it depends upon other factors such as intersection. Now, are these factors not determined? I mean, it's not determined where the earth will be at the time of the closest approach?

A: No, due to gravitational factors in outer solar system.

Q: (L) So that suggests that things can speed it up or slow it down?

(Ark) I don't understand because gravitational factors are also deterministic. I mean, are there some gravitational factors that are not known to us? Like what, black holes?

A: Other bodies not known to earth science.

The Mother Star 3.4% of the Sun's mass while the Little brother 56% of the Mother Star.
The Mother Star in closest position while the little brother in it's furthest from the Sun position.

Three Stars in perfect balance.
Structure similar to the Tritium core.
All of creation, of existence, is contained in 1, 2, 3!

Back
Top Bottom