Session 29 May 2021

I can't help to think of this (Mt 10:34-36) :

Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

FWIW
And the sword is the sword of truth, both spoken and realized in the mind.
Or perhaps, in other words, it is the accurate appraisal of objective reality.
Or the attempt, in our various subjective states, to try to discern what is real.
And so, with differing levels of perspicacity and differing levels of psychic awareness and emotional discernment* from individual to individual (no matter what the family genetics), the division happens.

*(like - Fauci for example...I have a visceral reaction to him...a smarmy, little egotistical turd. But there are many who believe in his "act". So, for me, even though it is an automatic emotional reaction, a little research and a history lesson validates this snap judgement (in the case of Fauci, anyway). BS-o-Meter instantly pegged; hackles up. As for Kamala, my internal BS-o-meter essploded in a shower of sparks and broken glass. Acrylic nails on a blackboard through a Marshall stack. But there really are people in my own family of my own flesh and blood who do not have this reaction. What a lesson. In letting go...strategic enclosure...learning a new take on what it is to love...how to "hold it all" in a way that allows for everybody to be where they are without "making them wrong"...)

Furthermore it is interesting about this house divided thing:

Part of me wants to just flat out say: "I think you're a damned idiot."
Well, we know that is not polite and just a subjective opinion (in their defense).
On the other hand, it is what is true for me.
I also know that is what the damned idiots are doing: also thinking I am a damned idiot.
The trouble is: nobody is saying it, but everybody is thinking it.
And the people on both sides know this and can sense it.
But continue to dance around it.
In my circles anyway.

The problem, I think , is that people's egos are so fragile, I guess.
I can accept I might be a damned idiot and it is not a relationship deal breaker for me if you think I am a damned idiot.
But so few people can do this anymore without it meaning the end of the world
(have a flat out 180 degree disagreement)

"Frissons" caught my eye. It's not a common word. They are known as aesthetic or musical chills.

"Many will get the chills," is what the C's warned of in the session prior to Covid's entry on the world stage. So we can reasonably expect something of that order of magnitude. Or a sort of continuation, with some more 'actors' coming to the fore.

From Wikipedia, we learned that frissons are mainly thought to arise from violations of musical expectancy. There's some stuff here about emotional contagion, culturally-specific applications, augmentation by temperature, increased electrodermal activity, and hitting right on target in the pleasure centre.
This reminded me of an early passage in Strangers to Ourselves:
(Page 32. Im truncating here and there for the sake of brevity.)

“More commonly, though, our feelings are extremely useful indicators that help us make wise decisions. And a case could be made that the most important function of the adaptive unconscious is to generate those feelings.
“Consider an experiment by Antoine Bechara....
Participants played a gambling game in which they selected cards from one of four decks. Decks A and B resulted in large gains or losses, adding up to a net loss if played consistently. Decks C and D resulted in small losses or gains, adding up to a net gain if played consistently.
The question was, how long did it take people to figure out that it was to their advantage to select cards from C and D? And how did they do so?
To find out, the researchers measured three things: which cards people chose, their reports about why they chose a card, and their level of skin conductance while making their choices. . . . .

“... Normal participants learned to select cards from decks C and D and avoid cards from decks A and B without being able to verbalize what they were doing. ... They did not seem to recognize consciously that the two decks were superior to the others.
“After several trials, the participants showed a marked increase in skin conductance while pondering whether to choose from A or B, signaling them that something was wrong with this choice.

Their adaptive unconscious had learned that decks A and B were risky and triggered a “gut feeling” before they knew what was going on.

The researchers also included participants who had damage to the ventromedial prefrontal region of their brains. . . . The people with damage to this area never showed an increase in skin conductance when thinking about decks A and B. They continued to make poor choices.”

Last edited:

“More commonly, though, our feelings are extremely useful indicators that help us make wise decisions. And a case could be made that the most important function of the adaptive unconscious is to generate those feelings.
Participants played a gambling game in which they selected cards from one of four decks. Decks A and B resulted in large gains or losses, adding up to a net loss if played consistently. Decks C and D resulted in small losses or gains, adding up to a net gain if played consistently.
The question was, how long did it take people to figure out that it was to their advantage to select cards from C and D? And how did they do so?
To find out, the researchers measured three things: which cards people chose, their reports about why they chose a card, and their level of skin conductance while making their choices. . . . .

“... Normal participants learned to select cards from decks C and D and avoid cards from decks A and B without being able to verbalize what they were doing. ... They did not seem to recognize consciously that the two decks were superior to the others.
“After several trials, the participants showed a marked increase in skin conductance while pondering whether to choose from A or B, signaling them that something was wrong with this choice.

Their adaptive unconscious had learned that decks A and B were risky and triggered a “gut feeling” before they knew what was going on.

The researchers also included participants who had damage to the ventromedial prefrontal region of their brains. . . . The people with damage to this area never showed an increase in skin conductance when thinking about decks A and B. They continued to make poor choices.”
And a quick search brought me this.

Hello Everyone,

how does everyone rate this statement of "The C's" regarding "Covid"

(Joe) Are people vaccinated with some of the COVID-19 vaccines transmitting anything to non-vaccinated people?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) They're transmitting COVID?

Q: (Joe) Anything else?

A: Not really.

Q: (Joe) That's one way that they can then keep the whole thing going.

(L) They vaccinate people and then more people keep getting infected since the people being vaccinated are shedding the virus.

In former session "The C's" stated that "Covid would had backfired" from the view of the creators of it and the vaccination would be an attempt to contain the "unforseen effects". Now they state that vaccinated people are "transmitting Covid". I can only understand this statements as contradictory.

I am sure that many people here are compentent and probably can teach Algebra courses as we have them in the US today. Maybe there is something about the meaning of the word itself? I don't know, just fishing.

In my experience math/algebra in (high) school doesnt teach any kind of real understanding. I had to pass Algebra for mathematic students in university and this gave me, lets say "a good glimpse" of what Algebra actually is and means. Kind of an "eye opener". And i really did like it. Which i cant say of analysis. But this might be due to my lack of math skills.

Endless money printing is a way of keeping illusions going.

More like ending the current one. The major current FIAT money systems (Euro/USD) are done for a long time and they know it. They are buying time with mass printing money so they can continue their Covid project. Would the current money systems crash, which they IMO would have done long time ago without massive interference, they could not finish their "current agenda". And off course they use money printing for acquiring "real" assets / becoming "more rich".

If gravity is everything, and there is nowhere where consciousness is not, one might think that consciousness is a property of gravity. That seems to be so.

I assume it to be exactly "the other way round". Gravity is a property/effect of consciosness/intelligent infinity.

I’m a complete newbie on this topic. Does quantum computing mean information can potentially be transmitted via quantum entanglement? The spooky action at a distance. That would be a way to bypass all the need for cables, wifi, satellites and such! I’ll read more about it. Extremely fascinating

AFAIK it can not completely replace other ways of transmission as the entanglements are destroyed when their state is being read. So if you would like to communicate with a space station, for example you would need to establish a stream of entangled particels beeing transported by conventional means to the space station. Otherwise yes, information has and is already being transmitted using this technique.

For alternative, "better" transfer of information and (!) energy see scalar waves: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/242200443_Scalar_Waves_Theory_and_Experiments_1

Hello Everyone,

how does everyone rate this statement of "The C's" regarding "Covid"...

In former session "The C's" stated that "Covid would had backfired" from the view of the creators of it and the vaccination would be an attempt to contain the "unforseen effects". Now they state that vaccinated people are "transmitting Covid". I can only understand this statements as contradictory.
Covid is a real virus. The "creators" wanted it to make us more docile and it supposedly had the opposite effect. In another former session, they mentioned some targeted places will get a vaccine shipment to actually implement the docile thing. It's still a real virus that can be transmitted; a "docile additive" wouldn't be stopping transmission.

Quilling or paper filigree is an art form that involves the use of strips of paper that are rolled, shaped, and glued together to create decorative designs. The paper is wound around a quill to create a basic coil shape. The paper is then glued at the tip and these shaped coils are arranged to form flowers, leaves, and various ornamental patterns similar to ironwork. During the Renaissance, French and Italian nuns and monks used quilling to decorate book covers and religious items. The paper most commonly used was strips of paper trimmed from the gilded edges of books. These gilded paper strips were then rolled to create the quilled shapes.

The above noted neutrino experimenters used toluene as their scintillation medium but found a vegetable oil that also worked. Toluene is a distillate of pine pitch and / or coal.

Scintillation is a flash of light produced in a transparent material by the passage of a particle (an electron, an alpha particle, an ion, or a high-energy photon).

I haven't read that book yet, so thanks kindly for the share! I have ordered it now. Looking forward to it.

So from what we're putting together, this electrodermal activity thing may be a significant hint from the C's about a way for us to experiment in the near future. According to what you've written, our skin is kinda like a vast bio-energetic 'touchpad' that can 'taste' whether a choice is beneficial or not. So I'm thinking it's something along the lines of dowsing, but using our fingers and toes, even the whole surface of the body. I think it will take practice, though. I remember reading that developing any senses takes regular practice - in particular the senses of smell and hearing, which can be quite underdeveloped in 'civilized' humans. So this would be suggesting the development of a sixth sense. And also an exercise in both mindfulness and faith. Cool beans!

There are a few interpretations of 'unpleasant frissons'.

(1) Cold.

That much is kinda obvious, what with blasts of cold air killing Chinese marathon runners and herds of goats in central Asia, etc. My question is this - are these extreme weather drops the result of Ice Age atmospheric anomalies, or is it possible that meteors are punching through the tropospheric membrane, causing a downpour of frigid air? My guess is that its probably moreso the former, but the Firestone discussion in HoM (p. 85) opened my eyes to the possibility of the latter.

So Firestone tells the tale; on a dark and stormy night, the comet impacts, overhead or on land. Superheated air blasts outward at 1,000 mile per hour. The energy of the impacts blows out a series of giant overlapping bubbles that push aside the atmosphere. The outward blast of the shockwave eventually slows to a stop, and a vacuum draws the air backwards, channeling mass amounts of earthly debris up into the air, and out into space. Then there is a frigid downdraft of high-altitude air, traveling at hundreds of miles per hour with temperatures exceeding -150 F. It hits the ground, radiating out from the blast site and flash-freezes everything it touches, including those poor innocent mammoths in the middle of their lunch.

So I wonder if this can be happening on a much smaller scale, in proportion to the size of the current fireballs?

(2) Earthquakes.

It may not just be our skin that will be shivering... Mother Earth's electrodermal activity may be in for a change, too, in violation of our 'musical expectations'.

(3) New viruses, and vaccine effects - including mutations...

(4) Electrophonic mutations.

In HoM, there's evidence to suggest that genetic mutations accompany cataclysms. First there is the idea that meteors generate very-low frequency (VLF) radio signals. I can't help but think of these as 'songs of change'. We are in a period of heightened meteoric activity, and as such, it's more of a whole 'chorus of change' out there, as opposed to a 'solo singer' now and then.

So from HoM, there is a great discussion about Heat Shock Proteins (HSPs) being the capacitor of evolution in response to 'comet songs'. HSPs refold damaged proteins. They buffer variation. They're our friendly, local antenna-repair crew. Well, that's what they do in stable conditions. We apparently we have a high sensitivity to EM fields, and when we hear one of these 'songs of change' (violating our musical expectations, perhaps), the HSP stops buffering the variations, and instead switches to taking care of other cellular business. And then the variations or mutations begin to show. And I think the kicker is this - you change according the 'shape' (meaning both fitness and structure) of your proteins, your DNA, your Soul.

So what's 'in us' will be amplified, or turned loose. Whether we actually have done the Work to Know what actually is in us, and by extension, what we may become, is another question. From HoM (p. 260):

"As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he." Scaling this up to the global level seems to suggest that 'as a civilization thinks/is, so the cosmos creates'. Another way of saying it is: men and nations do not attract what they want, but what they are; the soul attracts what it harbours in secret.

And so people may start to drastically mutate into zombies and werewolves and who-knows-what. This due to this impending cosmic music, resonating with the 'seeds of non-being' hidden in their Souls, harboured in secret. Perhaps the amplification itself will be amplified by mRNA vaccines. And if that all is gunna happen soon, I'm pretty certain that some of the unpleasant frissons would be:

(5) Good ol' fear. Especially if the mutations are widespread. And happen fast.

One wonders what role cometary VLF will play in the 'triple bad day' for the Rockefellers?

Lastly, this thing about 'musical expectations' seems to the key to 'frissons'. There are two aspects to this, music and expectations.

Music brings up the vibrational-frequency nature of the unpleasantness to come, and for me serves as a reminder to really mean it, with my whole heart, when I talk, think about, or endeavour to ground an STO FRV. "An open heart that's not unguarded."

Expectations - another good reminder to find my way to a state of alert non-anticipation, and keep the normalcy bias (and my Dunning-Kruger) safely in check. "An open mind that's not unguarded."

On that note, I've found that reading romance novels has helped immensely with both opening the heart, and opening the mind. And keeping up my guard at the same time, too.

So romance novels may be the best weapon we have against the zombie apocalypse!

And I gotta say, I never thought I'd write a sentence like that - and actually mean it.

This is all so nuts!

"Frissons" caught my eye. It's not a common word. They are known as aesthetic or musical chills.

"Many will get the chills," is what the C's warned of in the session prior to Covid's entry on the world stage. So we can reasonably expect something of that order of magnitude. Or a sort of continuation, with some more 'actors' coming to the fore.
Thanks for the info about the word, 'frissons' and how it relates to the 'chills' phenomenon. FWIW I attended the session via Zoom and I distinctly remember getting the chills around the same time that the answer to the following question about the magnets was read back:
(Joe) Are the videos of magnets sticking to vaccinated people's arms real?

A: Some. Some places and selected batches of vaccine.
Not surprising in a way to get the chills at this moment, since it's a creepy topic. Anyway, it'd be interesting to find out if others also experienced this as well.

Back
Top Bottom