Session 29 June 1996

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
June 29, 1996
Frank, Laura, SV

Q: (L) Hello.

A: Hello. We are the Cassiopaean transmitting 6th density beings of light, and for purposes of an identifier for your familiarity pattern, we will label this consciousness unit "Jarrah."

Q: (L) Well, that is an interesting opening. I guess you have been tuned in during the week and have been aware of the stuff going on in my head. I would like to get directly to my questions as they have developed during the past few days. The first thing is in regard to the Santilli session: is awareness equal to gravity?

A: It is a part therein.

Q: (L) Does accumulation of knowledge and awareness correspond to an increase in gravity?

A: No.

Q: (L) You said that energy can change the value of the density. The value of the density, as I understand it, is either plus or minus. Does this mean that pumping energy into 3rd density from another realm of space/time can intensify the gravity to such a state that it changes its unit and becomes antimatter?

Q: (L) You said that EM was the same as gravity. Does an increase in EM, the collection of EM or the production of an EM wave, does this increase gravity on those things or objects or persons subjected to it?

A: Gravity does not ever get increased or decreased, it is merely collected and dispersed.

Q: (L) If gravity is collected and dispersed, and planets and stars are windows, and you say that human beings "have" gravity, does that mean that the human beings, or the life forms on a given planet or in a given solar system, are the collectors of this gravity?

A: No. Gravity is the collector of human beings and all else! Make "collector" singular.

Q: (L) Is STO the equivalent of dispersing gravity?

A: No, STO is a REFLECTION of the existence of gravity dispersal.

Q: (L) Is STS also dispersal of gravity?

A: No. Collection is reflected. STS is reflection or reflected by collection of gravity.

Q: (L) You said that changing the unit involves movement to another density. You also said that antimatter realm is the door to, or the pathway to, ethereal existence. Is 4th density, therefore, an antimatter universe?

Q: (L) Do the beings in 4th density manifest in an antimatter state?

A: Both.

Q: (L) Is 4th density a density where both matter and antimatter are in balance?

A: Not in balance, in evidence.

Q: (L) So matter and antimatter are both available for utilization by individuals according to will and awareness?

A: Close. Antimatter and matter are balanced everywhere.

Q: (L) What effect does collection of gravity - you said gravity was collecting human beings - what effect...

A: No, we did not say that. You don't learn when you "skip over" the material.

Q: (L) What did I skip over? You said that "gravity is the collector of human beings?"

A: Yes, but all else is the key. When one says that, there is no differentiation.

Q: (L) Yes, well I am asking these questions at OUR level here. What effects does gravity have on the body?

A: Too complicated. Try breaking your question down.

Q: (L) You say that increasing awareness was "a part therein," of gravity. So, if a person is increasing awareness, do they also increase in gravity?

Q: (L) What is the relationship between the increasing awareness and gravity?

A: Nothing direct.

Q: (L) I am trying to find out what effect increasing awareness has on human beings in relation to this unstable gravity wave you have mentioned, as well as the oncoming "wave."

A: You are trying to "marry" two parallels.

Q: (L) We have two parallels... okay... so if one is exponential increasing in awareness, the sign of the units of bodily energy does not change?

A: You are still attempting to generate.

Q: (L) Well, I am just trying to get a grip on some ideas here...

A: Then change the thought pattern. Gravity is the "stuff" of all existence, therefore it has an unchanging property of quantity.

Q: (L) So, gravity is not being "used," per se?

A: Close.

Q: (L) You said that light was an energy expression of gravity. Then you said...

A: You can utilize gravity, but you cannot "use" it. You cannot increase or decrease that which is in perfectly balanced static state.

Q: (L) So, gravity is in a perfectly "static" state. Yet, it can be "utilized." Can you make clear for me the transition from the static state to transition. What occurs?

A: There is no transition, just application.

Q: (L) What occurs from the perfectly static state to the application mode? Is anybody following me?

A: No, including us!

Q: (L) Wonderful! What I am trying to get at is, 1) gravity exists in a static state; 2) light is an energy expression of gravity, therefore it is utilization? Correct?

A: No. Light is an expression of gravitational energy.

Q: (L) Well, when one has an expression, it expresses onto, into, or to something somewhere...

A: It does?

Q: (L) Well...

A: If a tree falls in the forest, and nothing is there to hear it, does it make a sound?

Q: (L) You are saying that gravity is everywhere in balance and static, and then you say that utilization causes unstable gravity waves. And then you say that gravity is God, and that God is all creation, and we are a part of all creation, and, therefore, we are of God, and gravity. So, what I am trying to get at here is what is the thing, the event, the manifestation, the mode of utilization that takes gravity from a perfectly static state to an unstable state, if you are saying it is always perfectly balanced. That does not make sense to me.

A: Instability does not automatically mean non-static. Unstable waves can be static in their instability.

Q: (L) None of this makes a whole lot of sense. I thought I was beginning to understand it, and obviously I don't have a clue. Let's try a different direction. You said that the universe consists of equal amounts of matter and antimatter. Are the first three densities, densities of matter?

A: And antimatter.

Q: (L) Are there equal amounts of matter and antimatter at all densities?

A: Yes. Remember, density refers to one's conscious awareness only. Once one is aware, all [many spirals of the planchette] conforms to that awareness.

Q: (L) What is it about the oncoming wave that is going to make any given person aware?

A: Not yet... First: your prophets have always used 3rd density symbology to try to convey 4th density realities. You are attempting to gather 3rd density answers to explain 4th through 7th density principles. This is why you are getting frustrated, because it doesn't "mesh."

Q: (L) Are manifestations in 3rd density loci of collection of gravity?

A: In part. But, so are manifestations on all densities.

Q: (L) Okay. So, if...

A: What do you suppose the opposite of gravity is?

Q: (L) Antigravity?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) So, if all that exists were like a blown up balloon, and the surface of the balloon represents the static state of gravity, 7th density maybe... and it begins to bump out in different places... and all these little bumps are loci of manifestation of various densities - and this is very simplified, I am just trying to get an image - is this getting, even very simplistically, an idea that I can work with?

A: As long as you have an "anti-balloon" too.

Q: (L) So, can we make the outer surface of the balloon a balloon, and the inner surface or the air the "anti-balloon?"

Q: (L) Two balloons next to one another?

A: No. A non-balloon.

Q: (L) A non-balloon? You are making me CRAZY! You are saying that NOTHING exists! We are just not even HERE!

Q: (L) Well, for God's SAKE! Help me out with a visual on this! Okay, a balloon in front of a mirror, the reflection of the balloon is the "non-balloon."

Q: (L) The non-balloon is when the balloon switches off - but it does it so fast you are not aware of it - like a pulsation...? I mean, I am desperate here!

A: You see, my dear, when you arrive at 4th density, then you will see.

Q: (L) Well, how in the heck am I supposed to get there if I can't "get it?"

A: Who says you have to "get it" before you get there?

Q: (L) Well, that leads back to: what is the wave going to do to expand this awareness? Because, if the wave is what "gets you there," what makes this so?

A: No. It is like this: After you have completed all your lessons in "third grade," where do you go?

Q: (L) So, it is a question of...

A: Answer, please.

Q: (L) You go to fourth grade.

A: Okay, now, do you have to already be in 4th grade in order to be allowed to go there? Answer.

Q: (L) No. But you have to know all the 3rd density things...

A: Yes. More apropos: you have to have learned all of the lessons.

Q: (L) What kind of lessons are we talking about here?

A: Karmic and simple understandings.

Q: (L) What are the key elements of these understandings, and are they fairly universal?

A: They are universal.

Q: (L) What are they?

A: We cannot tell you that.

Q: (L) Do they have to do with discovering the MEANINGS of the symbology of 3rd density existence, seeing behind the veil... and reacting to things according to choice? Giving each thing or person or event its due?

A: Okay. But you cannot force the issue. When you have learned, you have learned!

Q: (L) I just want to make sure that I am doing the most I can do. I don't want to have to come back to 3rd density. If I can accelerate things a little...

A: You cannot, so just enjoy the ride. Learning is fun!

Q: (L) Now, you told me research and meditate upon unstable gravity waves. And, that once I understood this, quantum physics would be perfectly clear to me, and basically everything would be perfectly clear. Now, I have been struggling with this...

A: That is just the point, Laura! When it is a struggle, you are not learning. So stop struggling and meditate. i.e. enjoy the ride.

Q: (L) So, you say that if I am struggling I am not doing it right. Well, I struggled with myself to get out of my marriage, and that was and still is a struggle. Was that an erroneous approach?

A: Yes, because all that happened would have happened anyway.

Q: (L) So, it was the wrong approach?

Q: (L) What was the right approach? Wait for him to choose to leave?

A: ?

Q: (L) Well, at this point, I was brought to the point of death.

A: That is not the point, but yes, if you had not struggled to be something other than who you are while IN the relationship, and struggled to make the relationship work every time it came to a point of termination, it would have happened sooner.

Q: (L) When we went through the transcript to get some of the quoted words, there was a sequence that came out: "Time caused alpha level suffering." Is there such a thing?

A: Maybe. Mix and match.

Q: (L) You mean in putting the words and phrases together?

A: Yes, but don't struggle with it! You try too hard when you feel upset with others, this is why see: ISCNI, LM, D4, and others...

Q: (L) So, you are saying that I should not do anything that makes something inside me feel compressed or denied...

A: Do without expectations. When you conform or change your behavior in the expectation of creating a change in others, then you are expecting something. So, do it. See what happens. But be patient and see what happens!

Q: (L) Okay, let me ask about a dream. My daughter and I both had dreams night before last. The nature of both dreams were very similar, although the participants were different. Was this some sort of prophetic energy?

A: Natural cycles caused psychic "link."

Q: (L) You mean as in hormonal cycles?

A: Yes. And good night.

End of Session

A: Yes. Remember, density refers to one's conscious awareness only. Once one is aware, all[many spirals of the planchette] conforms to that awareness.

It's a good thing this was posted because I had forgotten that it was just conscious awareness. I was tacking on all these "bells and whistles" about abilities and perception. Time for a refresher course. :-[

Q: (L) So, you say that if I am struggling I am not doing it right. Well, I struggled with myself to get out of my marriage, and that was and still is a struggle. Was that an erroneous approach?

A: That is not the point, but yes, if you had not struggled to be something other than who you are while IN the relationship, and struggled to make the relationship work every time it came to a point of termination, it would have happened sooner.

I know this may have been just for Laura regarding the specific situation at the time, but the last statement seems to apply to a whole host of people. Even to situations such as a job/career where the environment or/its inhabitants are causing way too many difficulties. I may be wrong, but I think that the energies of any place (mainly heavily populated buildings) are massively important as so many negative thought patterns and emotions get let out A LOT and effect some, who are more susceptible than others, a great deal.

Ascien said:

I know this may have been just for Laura regarding the specific situation at the time, but the last statement seems to apply to a whole host of people. Even to situations such as a job/career where the environment or/its inhabitants are causing way too many difficulties. I may be wrong, but I think that the energies of any place (mainly heavily populated buildings) are massively important as so many negative thought patterns and emotions get let out A LOT and effect some, who are more susceptible than others, a great deal.

Yeah, I had also forgotten they said that. And to tell the truth, at the time all I could hear was that "you did it wrong" because I was in such an emotional upset.

The thing is, like about everybody, I worked and worked and worked on changing myself to make that marriage work and absolutely nothing I did was satisfactory.

Hello family

Q: (L) When we went through the transcript to get some of the quoted words, there was a sequence that came out: "Time caused alpha level suffering." Is there such a thing?

When I was doing this exercise and I found this sequence, Mrs. Clinton came to mind.

In capital letters, the words in quotation marks. In parenthesis the statements that appear with them.

WOMAN HAG (is becoming quite popular isn´t she?) (government wants to use it as in)
OPPORTUNITY KNOCKS. (was part of) FLAP (but if so, will) FLOP. GLITCHES (Visual effects will be inadequate)
TIME (frame is, as of yet, undetermined)

Also:

SHOCKER (for you) TIME (that you go to 4th density) CAUSED ALPHA (state) LEVEL (designation to denote significance)
SUFFERING (will be closely followed by dramatic life changes)

(you have been) DOING YOUR HOMEWORK (we are…) FRONT LINE (of universe´s natural system of balance)
THE ONE (union)

BRINGERS OF THE DAWN CATALYTIC CONVERTER (should be)

TAKES TWO TO TANGO, SENSITIVE GARGOYLES (No one is…) ALL-KNOWING

(massive) MECCA, (just you wake),HENRY HIGGINS, POMP AND CIRCUMSTANCE, HOPE AND GLORY, TIME
FUN (for you to live on earth?) TIME BRANCHES

WANDERER, AWAKEN (you gradually) HEARING (because biological factors) CREST (of wave)

ORIONS, PLEIADIAN (and so on) CROWDED CASSIOPAEA (next stop is Leo) BOOM BOOM (make the body go)
LIZZIELAND

:scared:

Leonel said:
Hello family

When I was doing this exercise and I found this sequence, Mrs. Clinton came to mind.

In capital letters, the words in quotation marks. In parenthesis the statements that appear with them.

WOMAN HAG (is becoming quite popular isn´t she?) (government wants to use it as in)
OPPORTUNITY KNOCKS. (was part of) FLAP (but if so, will) FLOP. GLITCHES (Visual effects will be inadequate)

Also:

SHOCKER (for you) TIME (that you go to 4th density) CAUSED ALPHA (state) LEVEL (designation to denote significance)

(you have been) DOING YOUR HOMEWORK (we are…) FRONT LINE (of universe´s natural system of balance)
THE ONE (union)

(massive) MECCA, (just you wake),HENRY HIGGINS, POMP AND CIRCUMSTANCE, HOPE AND GLORY, TIME

WANDERER, AWAKEN (you gradually) HEARING (because biological factors) CREST (of wave)

ORIONS, PLEIADIAN (and so on) CROWDED CASSIOPAEA (next stop is Leo) BOOM BOOM (make the body go)
LIZZIELAND

wow interesting reading you have here Leonel!

The above words correspond to the sessions of 1994. When I did the exercise with the words in quotation marks of the 1995 sessions this caught my attention because of the situation I am experiencing:

BRINGERS OF THE DAWN (says to) DO (that which is effortless):

So look what the P's said about it:

"We want you to understand that there is no limitation.

There is no limitation on the entire planet. Each person on the whole planet can operate in cooperation and in the uniqueness of being. Whatever gifts of spirit and materiality come your way, do not think that you are more lucky than others. Instead, simply understand that you are able to get the divine principles to work in your physical body and that you can show others how. You can say, "Listen, it works. I have been able to do it. You can do it as well."

We spend hours teaching people about not being afraid to manifest. Each of you is frightened because you grew up with an ethic that says, "Only if you work for something is it of any value. If you do not put in hard work, you can not get things." It is imperative for all of you to look at this idea of ​​hard work and where it came from. Look at your parents and the belief systems they have had. We are talking about birthing the consciousness that represents the new human species that learns how to do things effortlessly.

Then something is not being done effortlessly, then forget it. If it looks like it is too much work, something is telling you it is not the way. Only when something comes together effortlessly and simply fits, with no one doing too much to it, is it right. If you all begin to live like this, you will completely change how the species of consciousness approaches life. It is not irresponsible or cop-out - it is a new way of carrying bricks from one place to another.

[...]

Let us ask you to remember the word effortless and incorporate it into your vocabulary.

Say to yourself,

"I am effortlessly intending that this come about."

To be effortless is to command to reality to bring itself to you in a way that gives room for plenty of energy to be expended in other experimentation.

Remember, your reality is a result of your thoughts. If you believe that things are hard, what are you creating? Many of you have spent lifetimes honoring and respecting family members or people of society who you believe are uplifting citizens and who represent to you a certain work ethic and value system.

You have not thought to question this work ethic or to see if there is any other way. So you believe that in order to get money you must expend a great amount of energy, or you must be employed by someone who is going to give it to you, or whatever.

These ideas are completely and totally erroneous. We cannot emphasize that enough. When you are allowing, Spirit will compensate you in a variety of unexpected ways. The only reason this has not happened before is that you just haven't believed it was possible. When you believe things are possible, reality changes.

State of mind is the name of the game here. We cannot emphasize that to you enough: how you feel about reality and how you program reality is how you are going to respond to it or how it is going to present itself to you. That is why we say, "Go for it! Be outrageous! Do what excites you! Do the impossible!" You can do it. You can do whatever you want to do. You will transform your world no matter what state the world is in.

Remember, when you learn the rules of the game - that you are a result of thought, and that this is a law within your universe - all you need do is think of how you want to be, and so you shall be.

Once you figure this out, you can design your body, you can design your age, and you can fix everything about yourself, because you will be self-motivated, self-empowered, and self-generated.

:D

Learning is fun.

I really liked this sequence from 1995

FUTURE ILLUMINATION FOREVER

and :

BOOGIE BLEED-THROUGHS (of 4th density) BUG (in your body), EARTHSHAKING (information) LET IT FLOW

HEAR WILD ONE (in youth), FOOD (is merely emotions) FILET MIGNON

(we are you in the…) FUTURE (we are one…) INDIVIDUAL (we are one in unity) GO WITH IT! (There is no need to steer, no need to drive, just ride!)
MILESTONE (if you like) CONTACTED (worry not) LO QUE SERA, SERA!

Leonel said:
The above words correspond to the sessions of 1994. When I did the exercise with the words in quotation marks of the 1995 sessions this caught my attention because of the situation I am experiencing:

There is no limitation on the entire planet. Each person on the whole planet can operate in cooperation and in the uniqueness of being. Whatever gifts of spirit and materiality come your way, do not think that you are more lucky than others. Instead, simply understand that you are able to get the divine principles to work in your physical body and that you can show others how. You can say, "Listen, it works. I have been able to do it. You can do it as well."

We spend hours teaching people about not being afraid to manifest. Each of you is frightened because you grew up with an ethic that says, "Only if you work for something is it of any value. If you do not put in hard work, you can not get things." It is imperative for all of you to look at this idea of ​​hard work and where it came from. Look at your parents and the belief systems they have had. We are talking about birthing the consciousness that represents the new human species that learns how to do things effortlessly.

Then something is not being done effortlessly, then forget it. If it looks like it is too much work, something is telling you it is not the way. Only when something comes together effortlessly and simply fits, with no one doing too much to it, is it right. If you all begin to live like this, you will completely change how the species of consciousness approaches life. It is not irresponsible or cop-out - it is a new way of carrying bricks from one place to another.

[...]

Let us ask you to remember the word effortless and incorporate it into your vocabulary.

Say to yourself,

To be effortless is to command to reality to bring itself to you in a way that gives room for plenty of energy to be expended in other experimentation.

Remember, your reality is a result of your thoughts. If you believe that things are hard, what are you creating? Many of you have spent lifetimes honoring and respecting family members or people of society who you believe are uplifting citizens and who represent to you a certain work ethic and value system.

You have not thought to question this work ethic or to see if there is any other way. So you believe that in order to get money you must expend a great amount of energy, or you must be employed by someone who is going to give it to you, or whatever.

These ideas are completely and totally erroneous. We cannot emphasize that enough. When you are allowing, Spirit will compensate you in a variety of unexpected ways. The only reason this has not happened before is that you just haven't believed it was possible. When you believe things are possible, reality changes.

State of mind is the name of the game here. We cannot emphasize that to you enough: how you feel about reality and how you program reality is how you are going to respond to it or how it is going to present itself to you. That is why we say, "Go for it! Be outrageous! Do what excites you! Do the impossible!" You can do it. You can do whatever you want to do. You will transform your world no matter what state the world is in.

Remember, when you learn the rules of the game - that you are a result of thought, and that this is a law within your universe - all you need do is think of how you want to be, and so you shall be.

Once you figure this out, you can design your body, you can design your age, and you can fix everything about yourself, because you will be self-motivated, self-empowered, and self-generated.

Learning is fun.

wow thank you Leonel for bringing this out ... that is exactly how I feel .... :cool2:

solarmind said:
Leonel said:

We spend hours teaching people about not being afraid to manifest. Each of you is frightened because you grew up with an ethic that says, "Only if you work for something is it of any value. If you do not put in hard work, you can not get things." It is imperative for all of you to look at this idea of hard work and where it came from. Look at your parents and the belief systems they have had. We are talking about birthing the consciousness that represents the new human species that learns how to do things effortlessly.

[...]

Say to yourself,

Learning is fun.

wow thank you Leonel for bringing this out ... that is exactly how I feel .... :cool2:

Well, to be honest, I didn't quite get what Leonel was saying here...? As for the Bringers of the Dawn quote, I think there's truth to it, but it can also be misleading. For example, most positive things require big efforts from us, thanks to our deep programming that tends to make everything worthwhile extremely difficult because we have to go against deeply ingrained habits and thought patterns. If we think we can do everything "effortlessly" in our current state, then we will "effortlessly" fail and "effortlessly" cause misery to others.

This ties into the whole "you create your own reality" thing - the devil is in the details big time here. You CAN create your own reality but only through ACTION. I think our thoughts only matter insofar as they inform our actions, what we DO. So it goes something like this: thoughts -> Doing -> creating reality. Unfortunately, the bringers of the dawn text doesn't always make that clear and people can fall into the trap of believing that by thinking alone you can create your own reality. Doesn't work. Especially if you focus only on the "nice" thoughts, because then your actions, what you Do, will be guided by unconscious negative thoughts and emotions without you even noticing it. Hence the need to use your mind to go to ugly places that are nonetheless real, or "making the shadow conscious".

And then there is the question of how to arrive from thoughts to action, given how screwed we are, hence the need for super-efforts. This is a whole new can of worms that a lot of the material on this forum is dedicated to.

luc said:
Well, to be honest, I didn't quite get what Leonel was saying here...? As for the Bringers of the Dawn quote, I think there's truth to it, but it can also be misleading. For example, most positive things require big efforts from us, thanks to our deep programming that tends to make everything worthwhile extremely difficult because we have to go against deeply ingrained habits and thought patterns. If we think we can do everything "effortlessly" in our current state, then we will "effortlessly" fail and "effortlessly" cause misery to others.

This ties into the whole "you create your own reality" thing - the devil is in the details big time here. You CAN create your own reality but only through ACTION. I think our thoughts only matter insofar as they inform our actions, what we DO. So it goes something like this: thoughts -> Doing -> creating reality. Unfortunately, the bringers of the dawn text doesn't always make that clear and people can fall into the trap of believing that by thinking alone you can create your own reality. Doesn't work. Especially if you focus only on the "nice" thoughts, because then your actions, what you Do, will be guided by unconscious negative thoughts and emotions without you even noticing it. Hence the need to use your mind to go to ugly places that are nonetheless real, or "making the shadow conscious".

And then there is the question of how to arrive from thoughts to action, given how screwed we are, hence the need for super-efforts. This is a whole new can of worms that a lot of the material on this forum is dedicated to.

luc brings up a lot of good points. Just for example, look at a virtuoso instrumentalist or guitar player. They make it look effortless, and chances are it is effortless for them - but how did they get there? Action and effort on their part. It may have been enjoyable most of the time, other times it probably wasn't. But if they didn't put in the roughly 10,000 hours of practice, day in and day out, and the sacrifice involved, they would never have reached their aim of mastering their instrument to the point of effortlessness. They had the thought of 'let's play this guitar well', to Doing by practicing everyday, to finally being able to play it effortlessly, hence changing their reality in some way. But there was an overlap and it isn't immediate. Hypothetically, this information comes from a 4D source, where "time" would operate differently than on 3D earth. So whatever direction we intend, or change we want to make, requires a LOT of effort, struggles and sacrifices in order to get there. But that doesn't represent the entire journey - like in the case with the instrumentalist, one day after "paying your dues" something fundamental starts to change and the effort involved is no longer needed. So I agree, there is an element of truth in what is said in Bringers of The Dawn, but it's not the whole banana.

Whow! Leonel I can not believe it but ditto to all. The hammer is still falling on me but somehow I keep going forward with each blow. These events began on May 9th and got very bad on June 16th. The 14th of this month I will be 66 and my fear level has been off the chart. I am in constant POTS and vagal breathing mode. I wish I did not have to bear this struggle and pain but what other choice do I have at this point.

Leonel said:
Hello family

Also:

THE ONE (union)

LIZZIELAND

Leonel, why are you engaging this in kind of very subjective reading of material? It doesn't serve any useful purpose, either to yourself or others here.

solarmind said:
wow interesting reading you have here Leonel!

Hi Solarmind, it's not really helpful to encourage another forum member when they make mostly unintelligible posts.

Leonel said:
I really liked this sequence from 1995

FUTURE ILLUMINATION FOREVER

and :

BOOGIE BLEED-THROUGHS (of 4th density) BUG (in your body), EARTHSHAKING (information) LET IT FLOW

HEAR WILD ONE (in youth), FOOD (is merely emotions) FILET MIGNON

(we are you in the…) FUTURE (we are one…) INDIVIDUAL (we are one in unity) GO WITH IT! (There is no need to steer, no need to drive, just ride!)
MILESTONE (if you like) CONTACTED (worry not) LO QUE SERA, SERA!

Again Leonel, we'd appreciate it if you could either write more intelligible posts, or refrain from making these kind of unintelligible posts.

Thanks Joe I knew I did not feel good about the emotional response I had from the post. That's the last thing I need right now. I am struggling like crazy to stay objectively focused and work on my even keel (neutral) calm to think and express myself instead of hyper react with no forthought The world may go crazy but I do not want to buy in It has been my life's challenge thanks again

Back
Top Bottom