Session 29 December 2018

Looks like the UFO 4D Tricksters may be back now at Heathrow. Got a text from a former co-worker who is at the airport awaiting a return flight to CA. Says it doesn't look like drone activity. Heathrow is shut down.

Did a news search. Heres a NYTs article posted about 15 minutes ago: Drone Sighting Halts Departures at Heathrow Airport

UPDATE: Flights have resumed on Northern runways at Heathrow. It sure looks like the same MO that occurred at Gatwick shortly before this past Ceasarmas. Authorities are befuddled. I wonder who will be blamed for the drone activity this time around?

Last edited:
Looks like the UFO 4D Tricksters may be back now at Heathrow. Got a text from a former co-worker who is at the airport awaiting a return flight to CA. Says it doesn't look like drone activity. Heathrow is shut down.

After reading this session, I thought it interesting that Heathrow, the busiest airport in the UK hadn't been targeted like the other two airports and then this morning.. I read your post :shock:

Also, maybe related or maybe not but around the time that London Gatwick and Birmingham airport were shut down due to the sightings last year, Heathrow experienced a brief IT crash:

Heathrow Airport 'IT crash' grounds flights on day of chaos in London

Did a news search. Heres a NYTs article posted about 15 minutes ago: Drone Sighting Halts Departures at Heathrow Airport

UPDATE: Flights have resumed on Northern runways at Heathrow. It sure looks like the same MO that occurred at Gatwick shortly before this past Ceasarmas. Authorities are befuddled. I wonder who will be blamed for the drone activity this time around?

This event was a top 10 IMHO!

c.a,

I had noticed some UFO footage from 2011 and I think it may be the same date. The guy making messiah claims is really weird and I had not seen any up close video footage like the one you posted.

Here are a couple of videos showing it's more distant view over the Dome of the Rock dated January 28 2011:
Gotta love the tourist lady from Mississippi saying "we've seen em in Mississippi like this but not like that".

Very dramatic but they could be 3D retro-engineered technology to program the masses I think. Could be holographic I suppose as well.

c.a,
I had noticed some UFO footage from 2011 and I think it may be the same date. The guy making messiah claims is really weird and I had not seen any up close video footage like the one you posted.

This incident has been discussed as a question by the Château for the C's. Legitimate. Agree it's a first for me as well.

Q: (Perceval) According to the two people who recorded the UFO over Jerusalem and the comet, they seemed to happen at very close to the same time. Was there any connection betweeno the tw?

A: Yes.

Q: (Perceval) What was the connection?

A: Thinning of the veil. Electrical phenomena can do that.

Q: (Perceval) Would the UFO that was there normally not have been visible, but was seen because of the thinning of the veil?

A: More or less. The electric charges also can affect human perception.

Q: (Andromeda) Was the thinning of the veil also responsible for the UFO some people saw at PaleoFest?

A: Oh indeed! But here the reason was a network enhancement of perception.

This incident has been discussed as a question by the Château for the C's. Legitimate. Agree it's a first for me as well.

Good enough for me, but the other video showing UFO saucer closeups hoovering around - and guess what - wright at that very instance a Hooded Dude (God imself - oh mi god) passes by, dropping some key with templars insignia pendant... oh come oh phhlease :whistle:

Busted!

Good enough for me, but the other video showing UFO saucer closeups hoovering around - and guess what - wright at that very instance a Hooded Dude (God imself - oh mi god) passes by, dropping some key with templars insignia pendant... oh come oh phhlease:whistle:

Busted!

I don't think the weird guy part is what we were talking about. It is the reference to the 2011 UFO in Jerusalem, not the "Hooded Dude".

As you say "oh come on Phhlease" :headbash:

Reactions: Ca.
As for the archetypal masculine role of being protectors- speaking out against lies and programming comes to mind like Jordan P does.

This event was a top 10 IMHO!

Friday the 28th January 2011

800px-Jerusalem_night_7088.JPG

eligael-releasing-the-video-of-280211-the-090311.jpg

eligael-releasing-3-seconds-of-video-6-190311.jpg

3:50

I don't think the weird guy part is what we were talking about. It is the reference to the 2011 UFO in Jerusalem, not the "Hooded Dude".

My comment was regarding second tube from this post from c.a.:thup:

Last edited:
Reactions: Ca.
I remember those 2011 Jerusalem UFO videos; they were discussed here in the forum back then. In my opinion, the ones taken from a distance look genuine. The reactions of the people sounded natural to me, and the fact that the event was taken from more than one matching angle made it a solid sighting. Notice that when the guy points the camera upwards after the object shoots up, you can see some faint red flashing lights.

But the video with the close-up of the saucer looks CGI to me, and I also have my doubts about the other one which is also from a relatively close distance (with the voices of 'tourists'). My guess is that after the initial genuine videos, there was some effort to do 'damage control' by turning the event into something 'over-the-top' with fake videos. The appearance of the monk guy right before the flying-saucer was meant to give a touch of ridicule, I think.

My comment was regarding second tube from this post from c.a.:thup:

I don't know about that video either. I only meant that I forgot about the Cs session that indicates there was an actual thinning of the veil for the 2011 UFO appearance.

I wasn't sure what part you meant. Thanks for making it more clear.

Back
Top Bottom