Session 29 December 2018

While we are discussing the war on masculinity I think it appropriate to think about the possibility that maybe there are some characteristics of "traditional" masculinity that could be improved upon. A protector/warrior of family/tribe is usually considered a good/necessary part of the role men have played throughout history (not that there have not been heroic warrior/women too).

Here are some things the Cs have said about such things:

6 November 1994:
Q: (L) Now, I was just reading in "Bringers of the Dawn" about male energy and female energy and it says: "We have said that the male vibration will transform in a very short period of time. We will not tell you why or how because some of you will consider it to be entirely too ominous, however, we will say that as the waves continue to come there will be a unilateral rising of consciousness within the population. At a certain point, when men are in the deepest point of mastering feeling, the feeling center will be activated. This will either occur gently or it will be blown wide open." What will be "entirely too ominous?"

A: Energy redirection.

Q: (L) Energy direction is going to happen and that is what you are saying is the ominous thing here?

A: Overview.

Q: (L) Well, what does energy direction specifically mean? What kind of energy?

A: Sexual.

Q: (L) And this is going to be the ominous event that would frighten people?

A: Repercussions.

Q: (L) What are the repercussions?

A: Many.

Q: (L) Could you tell us some of them?

A: First you must figure out answer to number one.

Q: (L) Well, sexual energy "redirected"; does this mean women will stop having sex with men?

A: Not exactly.

Q: (L) Am I close?

A: Yes. Men will lose most of their drive in favor of more spiritual pursuits. It is the sex drive that is at the root of most of the historical aggression and lack of feeling on the part of the male.

Q: (L) Can we tell others?

A: Might cause turmoil but up to you.

Q: (L) I noticed that at about the same time I began meditating heavily that my drive plummeted. Is this because of the meditation?

A: Yes. Females will lose some drive too. But how will humans react to this, that is the question. Will they be prepared?

Q: (L) Does this mean that everybody is going to lose interest in sex?

A: Will have much less and must learn to relate to each other more spiritually.

Q: (L) Is this because one of the major drives of the human being is for contact and, up to now, this has been manifested through sexual union and without the sexual urge they will be forced to find other ways to relate?

A: One would hope so. You are all moving toward 4th level which is less physical thus you must learn this existence in order to pass through into the 4th level.

Q: (L) And those who do not learn will not pass, is that correct?

A: Yes. Some will be relieved. It depends upon how advanced one is.

More on sensing changes was discussed here:

25 January 1997:
Q: (Laura) Okay... (Terry R) What I'm getting is that as Terry is doing his work, he is able to tap the universal life force, the energy field, the universal energy frequencies...that he's tapping into these.

A: Not germane. All "tap" in this way, but how many "feel" it in some way?!?

Q: (Terry A.) Why do I feel it, and other people don't?

A: Closer to the transformation for 4th density.

Q: (Terry A.) Can I utilize this feeling to help those that I come in contact with, that I really feel the strong inclination, or feel the strong force, to be able to help them to balance their bodies?

A: Whoa! Wait a minute! Can an infant utilize a "747?"

Q: (Terry R) Well, in a way, he is utilizing it... (Jan) You're here... being aware of it...

A: No.

Q: (Laura) No, he's not utilizing it? (Terry A.) When I use the acupuncture, I'm just releasing energy blockages within the person?

A: No. Terry. You are sensing what all experience when in contact with others. You see in the history of your life are rather drastic changes in mental , emotional and psychic awareness, to say nothing of attitude and awareness. This is symptomatic of the change in frequency resonance vibration. The things that used to interest you do not anymore, and vice versa. One way this is manifest is a decrease in interests of a material or physical nature. One's libido tends to decrease, for but one example.

Q: (Laura) Will his awareness of this contact continue to increase?

A: Yes.

I am not saying we are quite there at this point but we might want to add this to the mix of why there is more confusion now about how a male should act versus a female etc...

Maybe we need to redefine what it is to be a warrior/protector and what we really need everywhere (like knowledge?).

Now, I'll just go and clean my gun, smoke a cigarette, trim my beard, watch a game, clean the garage, change the oil in my car, mow the lawn, call my Army buddy, etc...

While we are discussing the war on masculinity I think it appropriate to think about the possibility that maybe there are some characteristics of "traditional" masculinity that could be improved upon. A protector/warrior of family/tribe is usually considered a good/necessary part of the role men have played throughout history (not that there have not been heroic warrior/women too).

6 November 1994:

25 January 1997:

I am not saying we are quite there at this point but we might want to add this to the mix of why there is more confusion now about how a male should act versus a female etc...

Maybe we need to redefine what it is to be a warrior/protector and what we really need everywhere (like knowledge?).

Now, I'll just go and clean my gun, smoke a cigarette, trim my beard, watch a game, clean the garage, change the oil in my car, mow the lawn, call my Army buddy, etc...

Thank you goyacobol.
I had forgotten those comments by the C's. Some very interesting points. Discussing the war on masculinity and to an extent the war on femininity . Just a quick thought. Maybe another factor could be the sheer amount of babies being born by Caesarean Section. They don't seem to be done for health reasons (danger to mother or child). It just seems to be standard procedure now I.e. done to a time table. Not going through the birth canal deprives them of some of their mothers antibodies. Just another weakening point.

I was sure thinking about that 6 November 1994 session recently and how the predictions have actually played out. Another one that I think about often is this:

11 July 1998

Q: (T) Is the approach of the realm border, is the change in
the magnetic field... does the reversal of the poles and
the broadening of the magnetic field, is that going to be
before the realm border crossing?
A: Intersection.
Q: (L) So, in practical terms, it may be that, what we
observe will be a series of cataclysms, disasters, the
'cleansing' of the Earth...
A: This has already begun.
Q: (L) So, it is already happening. It will accelerate and
intensify. And what we will observe is all of these
things happening. And, as a result of the intersecting of
these various energies, this realm border, this reality
change, this change in the magnetics because of the
interaction with the comet cluster, the sun's companion,
the realm border, and so forth, it will then have an
effect upon the people left on the planet who will then
change in some way as a result of this, is that correct?
A: Your Bible says that there will be many wonders on the
Earth and in the Heavens in the last days.

Q: (L) Okay, this period of time after this realm border, is
this period a preliminary to the total end of the Earth
and all life on it?
Q: (L) After all of this change, those people who continue to
be on the Earth will be in a new environment, and it will
be almost like having to grow gills to live in water, and
some people will have the ability and some will not. Is
that it? It will be more gradual in terms of individual
physical structures and psychic structures?
Q: (L) It will be a sudden, total change? Like flipping a
switch and everything is going to be different?
A: The key is awareness.
Q: (L) Are there going to be people...
A: Yes.
Q: (L) You didn't let me finish asking my question!
A: But we knew it!
Q: (L) In other words, there are going to be people who are
simply not going to see what is happening?
A: Lost lambs beying in the knight.
Q: (T) They are not getting it. They are lost sheep. That
really describes it. (L) Why did you give that funny
twist on the spelling?
A: Why not?
Q: (T) Now, didn't they tell us that when the transition
occurs, those who are moving to 4th density will move, and
those who aren't, won't. And that it is not a physical
move. That we really would not notice a difference when
we shifted because it's all right here. And, those who
are going to shift will shift right where they stand, and
they won't really notice a change,
and the perception is
not the issue, it is the awareness of the shift, because
we will still be physical... am I heading anywhere in the
right direction?
A: Variability of physicality.
Q: (L) Does this have anything to do with changing of DNA via
awareness?
A: Both ways.

That "lost lambs beying in the knight" really struck me then, and especially more recently as I consider the meaning of the word "bey".

Bey” a Turkish title for chieftain, traditionally applied to the leaders or rulers of various sized areas in the Ottoman Empire. The feminine equivalent title was Begum. The regions or provinces where "beys" ruled or which they administered were called beylik, roughly meaning "khanate", "emirate" or "principality" in the first case and "province" or "governorate" in the second (the equivalent of duchy in other parts of Europe). Today, the word is still used formally as a social title for men. It follows the name and is used generally with first names and not with last names.

It seems to me that the liberals are just such lost lambs and much of their activity is pretty much like "baying at the moon". And the connection to Muslims is also interesting since they are being invited or "beyed in" by the liberals, so to say. I have no idea why the Cs spelled "night" as "knight", though.

Thank you goyacobol.
I had forgotten those comments by the C's. Some very interesting points. Discussing the war on masculinity and to an extent the war on femininity . Just a quick thought. Maybe another factor could be the sheer amount of babies being born by Caesarean Section. They don't seem to be done for health reasons (danger to mother or child). It just seems to be standard procedure now I.e. done to a time table. Not going through the birth canal deprives them of some of their mothers antibodies. Just another weakening point.

I'd also add the psychological damage men incur from circumcision, an emasculation/genital mutilation which is very common these days.

6 November 1994:

25 January 1997:

It's interesting to see what's happening today in light of what the C's said above. All this gender hysteria that's happening in society is hyper-sexualized - the exact opposite of not being preoccupied with sex, as the C's say above. Not just sex, but domination layered on top of sex. Men are shamed for being men, and women are told their feminine qualities make them perpetual victims. Masculinity is seen as oppression, natural sexual expression, flirtation, courtship, traditional relationships - all this stuff is seen as control, oppression, victimization. Both genders are encouraged to explore polygamy, open relationships, and basically sex with anyone and anything, under guise of "liberation" from your own nature, which is now seen as bad. On top of all that, and in a typical contradictory fashion, they're making up new genders and acting like the whole thing is just a social construct. Which of course leads to memes like "if gender is a social construct, how can there be a gender pay gap?" that point out the ridiculousness of it all.

So if the C's are right and there will be a natural move away from obsessing over sex and a rediscovery of our roles in life beyond that (btw Gurdjieff also said sex is basically one of the biggest factors keeping us machines), it seems like they're trying to prevent a smooth transition by messing everybody up before it happens.

Imagine if this natural transition happened in the 50's - people would still have their families, their love, their identity and roles in the family and society, and they'd just be less influenced by sex, but they'd stay grounded and keep their foundations, allowing a smoother transition into exploring themselves and relating to one another less sexually, but without losing touch with who they are, individually and and as a group/unit/society, in the process.

But today - they stripped away the grounding and foundations, so if sex wanes.. well you got a bunch of seriously confused/lost people who have no clue what to do with themselves. This leaves them open to latching on to whatever/whoever comes along and gives them a semblance of meaning or purpose. Which means - ideologies, drugs, you name it. And perhaps this is kinda what happened during the "free love" revolution of the 60's/70's, and was "phase one" of what's happening today. I mean, just look at the libtards - do they look even remotely "stable" or "grounded"? Nevermind their ideologies, look at how they dress, the crazy hair colors, etc.

Everybody needs a purpose - an aim. It will either come from within or from without. And I feel like this is why society has these traditions and foundations - it's just a safe way to guide children through adolescence and into adulthood, keep them grounded in something productive and positive, basically try to create a good "obyvatel" (as Gurdjieff terms it), and from that, to allow people to explore deeper/higher aims later in life when the brain has developed enough. These libtards are basically making sure that no one can be an "obyvatel", which is like a collective greenbauming - literally creating "chaos" in the brain, and with that, depriving society of all hope of stability, unity, and comradeship. Which also makes it easier to reign it into a "finer order of control", and to abuse the population without much resistence.

Last edited:
It seems to me that the liberals are just such lost lambs and much of their activity is pretty much like "baying at the moon". And the connection to Muslims is also interesting since they are being invited or "beyed in" by the liberals, so to say. I have no idea why the Cs spelled "night" as "knight", though.

Well the obvious conclusion is that it is your surname so they were alluding to your connection to the lost lambs. Perhaps they were hinting at your role as a 'shepherd' to guide the lost lambs out of the insanity? This session was from over 20 years ago so a lot of water has passed under the bridge for you since then. I am not sure if you were aware of your role as a 'shepherd' at that time or even if that is how you see it now but this was what popped into my head so make of that what you will :-).

Oh and that was a stunningly perceptive and illuminating post ScioAgapeOmnis if I may say so.

Very well observed mate, and a pretty good connection you have made there.

There has been a recent Israeli metastudy about the collapsing MALE fertility all across the Western World. I could go find a link if anyone has more interest.

This ties in very nicely with the Emasculation of the Western Male Paradigm that the Cs talked about here, and reinforces my own ling held deep suspicion that Militant pro-Transgenderism, Female Empowerment/Male Disempowerment, blurring of gender roles, denial of collapsing population growth rates both in Western and Islamic worlds, dying out of western sperm count and mobility, MeToo inspired antimale social lynch mobs, top-down paedophilia, rape during alien abductions and so many other phenomena are all interrelated and interconnected in the entire "Destroy human masculinity to render them completely powerless" 4D STS paradigm.

My only question then remains - why target the traditional Western male above anyone else? Are they the most mission critical group of all to neutralise, and why?

There is a report on that study Sweeping study shows sharply declining male fertility but I can not locate the original study. The journal "Human reproduction update" was apparently an NCBI online journal which has been shut down. PubMed Journals will be shut down

I was sure thinking about that 6 November 1994 session recently and how the predictions have actually played out. Another one that I think about often is this:

That "lost lambs beying in the knight" really struck me then, and especially more recently as I consider the meaning of the word "bey".

Bey” a Turkish title for chieftain, traditionally applied to the leaders or rulers of various sized areas in the Ottoman Empire. The feminine equivalent title was Begum. The regions or provinces where "beys" ruled or which they administered were called beylik, roughly meaning "khanate", "emirate" or "principality" in the first case and "province" or "governorate" in the second (the equivalent of duchy in other parts of Europe). Today, the word is still used formally as a social title for men. It follows the name and is used generally with first names and not with last names.

According to the Urban Dictionary beying means "a person who causes lust beyond normal lust; love beyond simple love "

Here's a good pictorial representation!

50069629_2210782732293930_4234399276349784064_n.jpg

It may be the last piece of the puzzle. As you say, lost lambs might refer to the libtards, the beying might be a reference to Islam, and the knight might be someone that has yet to appear on the stage...

These libtards are basically making sure that no one can be an "obyvatel", which is like a collective greenbauming - literally creating "chaos" in the brain, and with that, depriving society of all hope of stability, unity, and comradeship. Which also makes it easier to reign it into a "finer order of control", and to abuse the population without much resistence.

That combined with a terrible diet and GMO foods soaked in glyphosate. Constant bombardment with emf waves and hours and hours of TV and cell phone use....

11 July 1998
[...]

Many interpretations are possible of the difficult passage, there is a play on Christian symbology, a play on meaning of homophones (List of English Homophones), the use of a noun which is also a surname, the substitute of foreign noun for a verb which however still is like an onomatopoeic word. Below are a only a few interpretations that are limited to associations and meanings relating to "lambs", "bey", and "knight"
When I first read it a long time ago, I immediately translated "beying" to the sounds of lambs, though, as I found out, bleating or baaing would have been expected, as in these two examples:

If a lamb feels lost, it would, I imagine, either, bleat or baa in search of, or while looking out for, its mother, its flock, the bark of the sheepdog, or its shepherd or shepherdess.

In this case, the lambs are not bleating and baaing, they are beying, they call out for their leader, the bey. The word "bey" could make particular sense in an area where the Ottoman Empire once was, or perhaps where Turkic people lived or where a Turkic language would be common. To illustrate this issue of geographic extent, I have included a map of the Ottoman Empire Ottoman Empire - Wikipedia: It is actually not so far away from many other parts of Western, Northern and Southern Europe.
1546886631298.png
Below is a map where Turkish languages are spoken from Turkvölker – Wikipedia:
1546887327664.png
The above map with the extent of Turkic languages, could be supplemented with the etymology and various uses of the word "bey" within the above areas, as found on the same page where bey is described in the quote by Laura: Bey - Wikipedia
The word entered English from Turkish bey,[1] itself derived from Old Turkic beg,[2] which - in the form bäg - has been mentioned as early as in the Orkhon inscriptions(8th century AD) and is usually translated as "tribal leader".[3] The dialect variations bäk, bek, bey, biy, bi, and pig all derive from the Old Turkic form.[4] The actual origin of the word is still disputed, though it is mostly agreed that it was a loan-word,[3] in Old Turkic.[5] This Turkic word is usually considered a borrowing from an Iranian language.[6][4] However, German Turkologist Gerhard Doerfer assessed the derivation from Iranian as superficially attractive but quite uncertain,[4] and pointed out the possibility that the word may be genuinely Turkic.[3] Two principal etymologies have been proposed by scholars:

1. the Middle Persian title bag (also baγ or βaγ,[4] Old Iranian baga; cf. Sanskrit भग / bhaga) meaning "lord" and "master".[4] Peter Golden derives the word via Sogdianbġy from the same Iranian root.[3][7] All Middle Iranian languages retain forms derived from baga- in the sense "god": Middle Persian bay (plur. bayān, baʾān), Parthianbaγ, Bactrian bago, Sogdian βγ-,[4] and were used as honorific titles of kings and other men of high rank in the meaning of "lord".[4][8] The Iranian bāy (through connection with Old Indian noun bhāgá "possessions, lot"[9][4]) gave Turkish word bai (rich), whence Mongol name Bayan (rich).[4][6]

2. the Chinese title (the older form being pök or pak; according to Edwin Pulleyblank perjk), meaning older brother and feudal lord, often lower members of the aristocracy.[3] 伯 (bó) is the Chinese noble title equivalent to count.

What is certain is that the word has no connections to Turkish berk, "strong" (Mongolian berke), or Turkish bögü, "shaman" (Mong. böge).[3]

In the area covered by the Ottoman Empire, the climate and customs, made sure sheep were common and references to shepherds occur in many paintings, like in the Shepherds of Arcadia mentioned in Secret History of the World, or in this one Christ as the Good Shepherd | AHA
1546889449987.png
And about the picture they write:
c. 425 AD
Mosaic
Mausoleum of Galla Placidia, Ravenna
And of course: "In the Christian religion Jesus is often called “the good shepherd” because he looks after his people, as a shepherd looks after his sheep."

At any rate the symbology of the lambs, sheep, and shepherds was alive at a very early time, in fact rather shortly after Saint Paul possibly travelled the same, or adjacent areas which in later times became parts of the Ottoman Empire. Besides, in the story of the birth of Jesus there are also the shepherds outside.

I'm wondering if the "lambs beying in the knight", is because their knight can perform non-linear moves, as in the lambs remaining in one density which is like the night, while the knight moves on. The "lost lambs beying in the knight" could also be related to Session 23 March 2013 where there was:
A: Those who wish to participate in the future should "be prepared" like the wise virgins.
For an artistic representation of the Wise Virgins see:
The parable of the Wise and Foolish Virgins: the five wise virgins | PICRYL or the attached file.

Attachments

• The parable of the Wise and Foolish Virgins_ the five wise virgins.jpg
    The parable of the Wise and Foolish Virgins_ the five wise virgins.jpg
    313.2 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
In the previous post, I could have given more life to the presentation of Turkic people, but it could also have led the post in too many directions. Well it is not too late, and if you like a short presentation here is one for starters:

Hello, Thank you for sharing another amazing session.

Note. I attend Nienna's recommendation and use a session posted by Laura and that Nienna recommends using. It is not my intention to offend anyone.

Puma1974, you seem to be using a pirated copy of the sessions. These people who have made this copy of the sessions available have no respect for other people's privacy. Laura respects people's privacy so does not use their real names. Also, there are legal reasons for these names not to appear on this forum, or anywhere else, for that matter.

It would be more considerate if you stop using that copy of the session and use what Laura has provided here, and/or on the forum here.

I have changed the real name of one of the participants and replaced it with the name that Laura uses.

Having said the above:

Session Date: December 29th 2018

...Is the promotion in Western society of a hostile attitude towards traditional masculine qualities part of a broader nefarious plan?
A: Yes

Q: (Joe) Is part of that to try and make a generation of weak men?
A: Yes

Q: (Joe) Is that with a view to some kind of post 4D transition scenario or something like that, or is it more of a takeover on 3D?
A: More a reflection of desired relationship between 4D STS and humanity.

Q: (L) So in other words, they want to get into doing anal probes. [laughter]
A: Not far off! Dominance over the normal male.

This part of the session reminded me of another one that is not published for legal reasons on July 25 1998. In that session Laura mentioned that she had read Dr David Jacobs book on abductions: "David Jacobs says that producing offspring is the primary objective behind the abduction phenomenon" wrote Laura.

The C's mentioned that the main objective was the replacement of humanity through the creation of a hybrid race and later reincarnation. "Especially when the host species is so ignorant, controlled, and anthropocentric. What a lovely environment for total destruction and conquest and replacement ... see?" said the C´s.

and they added:

"We have told you before: the Nazi experience was a "trial run," and by now you see the similarities, do you not?... we have also told you that the experience of the "Native Americans" vis a vis the Europeans may be a precursor in microcosm... And we have also warned that after conversion of Earth humans to 4th density, the Orion 4th density and their allies hope to control you "there." Now put this all together and what have you? ..."

Yet I think we are at the stage where the 4d STS not only expect to dominate the males but replace them in the procreation of empty containers that allow reincarnation ... but is that true? It is scary but the human experiences said not only created weak males for hybridization but a whole system of exploitation through two activities:

1. indoctrination
2. Conquest

1. indoctrination.

Michael Burleigh wrote in "The Third Reich, a new story" about the social environment that prevailed in Germany prior to the rise of the Nazis:

Nazism happened "when sectors of the elites and the masses of ordinary people decided to renounce in Germany to their individual critical faculties in favor of a politics based on faith, hope and hatred and a collective sentimental self-esteem of their own race and nation ... also with "the progressive and almost total moral collapse of an advanced industrial society whose citizens abandoned the burden of thinking for themselves. The second defeat of Germany was the price of massive stupidity and excessive ambition and moral indifference. Belief, faith, sentimentality and obedience to instinct defeated debate, skepticism and agreement. "

As we know in pre-Nazi Germany there was an atmosphere of despair and for the serious global economic problems. Burleigh mentions:

"The arrival of the World Economic Depression of 1929 immeasurably radicalized Germany's political atmosphere. The German economic crisis was so severe that there were millions of unemployed and people were losing their self-esteem and mental horizons were shrinking. The unemployed spent the day reading the newspaper, standing in the queues of free meals, wandering aimlessly... Because women were paid less than men, it was easier for them to find job and they worked while their husbands and children brooded at home, an inversion of the normal gender roles that contributed to domestic irritability"

This environment was a breeding ground for Nazism, the unemployed man felt despised, diminished, demoralized, without dignity.

Burleigh says: "The extremist parties tried to cynically exploit the misery of the people. The gulf between those who were working and the unemployed ended up being translated into political affiliation, the parties offered work, dignity and respect in exchange for political support. Nazism offered an intense inclusion in a society that had been marked by deep divisions.

2. Conquest

The conquest for pre-Hispanic cultures literally meant the end of the world, of an era, of a way of life and customs. Death, destruction, trauma. Temples, palaces, markets, schools, houses, everything was left in ruins and the same Aztec gods abandoned and nothing was known about them.

George C. Vaillant in the book "The Aztec Civilization" wrote:

"The romantic circumstances that led to the fall of the Aztec civilization have long attracted the imagination of the European world. A whole nation that submits itself to a handful of reckless Spanish soldiers presents a dramatic situation that has seldom been parallel in history. The psychological conditions, inherent to this type of indigenous culture, could not cope with the European military technique, as the various civilizations that became colonies of Europe, in any continent on the surface of the globe, could not. The indigenous will disintegrated before this technological factor. The Aztec war was largely ritual and was carried out in a spirit very different from the realistic calculations of the European war. The technical team of the indigenous people did not respond to the demands of a sustained conflict in accordance with European military practices. "

"All students of military matters are familiar with these sudden defeats that influence both the raised spirits of the victorious and the bitter integrity of those who have endured resolute defeat after defeat. The war of the Aztecs against the Spanish conquerors is a fleeting example of the paralysis of morality, followed by a defense carried out with that courage of abandoned men, in this case, by their own gods. Cortés arrived towards the end of summer when the tribes of Mexico were too busy raising the essential crops to their subsistence to think seriously about military problems. And the years before the Spanish conquest had been full of portents that for the Aztecs foreshadowed future evils."

There seems to have been in the environment the same feeling of moral paralysis that the Germans experienced before Nazism and the French with the Nazi invasion.

Moctezuma, the warlord of the Aztecs and fond of sorcery, had an experience that, it is believed, completely disturbed his mood. He had received omens of defeat from his sorcerers and he himself had seen in the strange skies phenomena that symbolized messages of the next calamity. Today we know that he was witnessing changes in the earth, comets, meteor bombardment and "paranormal" activity like "Bell Witch". The indigenous chroniclers mention:

cometa.jpg

"The whole year was seen at midnight a pillar of fire; Two temples were destroyed, one by a sudden fire, the other by a lightning that was not accompanied by thunder. A comet was seen during the day and suddenly waves rose in the lake of Texcoco. A sixth sign was a woman's voice that shouted: "we are lost, my children" ... several monsters appeared that were brought before the chief, to disappear immediately that he had seen them. The most sinister of all was a bird brought by some hunters. This one had in its head a mirror that reflected the skies, and when Moctezuma leaned out to him for the second time, it discovered an army in march."

To the many misfortunes that afflicted the defeated were added the frequent pestilences that provoked a terrible demographic decrease among the natives. Hunger, thirst, plagues, gunpowder wounds, smallpox, measles and other diseases for which the indigenous immune system had no defense contributed to the defeat.

codice Florentino.jpg

The result was not only a hybrid breed of European and indigenous also a race of weak men. The average Mexican and the Latin American today feel open, violated and abandoned...remember what Central American migrants say... look for an American dream. (we can understand also why Don Juan wanted to change the defeatist psychology of Castaneda and turn him into a man of knowledge, a warrior, that is not a leaf in the wind)

All these experiences, the desired relationship between 4D STS and humanity, George Orwell summarized when he wrote: "always at all times, there will be the excitement of victory, the feeling of trampling an enemy who is helpless. If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot kicking a human face ... forever. "

171-0604143024-1984-Boot-on-Face-Forever.jpg

Q: (L) So, it is already happening. It will accelerate and
intensify. And what we will observe is all of these
things happening. And, as a result of the intersecting of
these various energies, this realm border, this reality
change, this change in the magnetics because of the
interaction with the comet cluster, the sun's companion,
the realm border, and so forth, it will then have an
effect upon the people left on the planet who will then
change in some way as a result of this, is that correct?
A: Your Bible says that there will be many wonders on the
Earth and in the Heavens in the last days.

This event was a top 10 IMHO!

Friday the 28th January 2011
This first video was taken by Eligael Gedalyovich and published January 29, 2011. He introduces the video as follows:
“This morning around 01:00 AM at the promenade of Armon Hantziv in Jerusalm, i was witness(with another guy), an amazing ufo aircraft over Jerusalem old city (mount Moriah) Dome of the Rock,Temple Mount What is the meaning of this sighting ?????????”
800px-Jerusalem_night_7088.JPG

eligael-releasing-the-video-of-280211-the-090311.jpg

eligael-releasing-3-seconds-of-video-6-190311.jpg

3:50

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom