Session 29 December 2018

But if we cannot fix the manipulations of 4D STS beings on our bodies, than the only option we have is to somehow connect with the 4D STO beings (our higher selves) to fix us. But that can only be accomplished by the group of 3D beings. And that is why we need a network of collinear people.

I agree that we've come down here to experience what we can with large constraints: that is the point.

:flowers:

Thanks for this session all, a lot of things to ponder.

(L) Well, actually, Paul came along with his vision of the merciful savior, Caesar. This was the background to the several puzzling references in the New Testament to a conflict between Paul and the “Jerusalem Christians”. There was the Dead Sea Scrolls types, Zealots, etc, and then Paul. Again, I’ve covered this pretty well in my yet-to-be-published book on the topic.
END OF SESSION

I'm particularly looking forward to the new book. I'm re-reading 'The Secret History of the World......' to fill in the waiting time ;-)

First, I just want to thank the crew for this session. Pretty jaw-dropping stuff in here.

I have a couple questions:

When they say, "much more than we understand as mind" - are they referring to our perception of a singular mind, whereas in 4D a 'mind' is actually composed of a 'group' of 'minds'?

I'm also curious about their definition of a 'structure'.

What all do they consider to be 'structures'?

This makes me wonder if this is how a 'world' or maybe even a planet is created for a 4D STO group consciousness to exist in upon transition to 4D.

It also reminds me of what Laura spoke of in the Knowledge and Being video series about creating this other world that we shift to by aligning our polarity.

What if perhaps during the 'preparation' leading to this 'shift', the group is actually constructing that world by their solidarity in 3D prior to the transition, which is made possible by amplification of energy from the approach/arrival of the wave?

Maybe I'm reaching, but thought I'd ask. :)

Am I understanding this correctly: For 4D this is an actual structure, but once it passes through the 'veil' to 3D it becomes a 'thought'?

On the mind question, that could well be one part of what they mean by "more than mind": a group mind, sort of.
I'd say that the term "structure" in 4D, given that it is said to involve variable physicality, can be either physical or 'thought', with both equally being a 'structure'. But yeah, supposedly when it is "sent through" it arrives here as thought or, more specifically, information.

''A: One thing you should consider is that the so-called "rules" that dictate that it is being less than human to defend oneself and what is right and true just may have been programmed to make one weak. ''
HA,called it :-P

Thanks a lot for this new session, this continuous seeking please me more and more and it really has a resonance in my own life.

I remember the beginning of an abduction feeling two greys taking me out of my body, me being scared to death and then returning through this wall fire some 'second' later. I wonder what they have changed in me, though I sense violence and this "anal probing" domination thing. I also wonder when we do choose our lessons for life (in pre-incarnation ?) and if we can change them if it's based on wrong belief systems, such as "I will suffer to save the world"...

On a facebook group related to the carnivore diet someone post a complete painting which left me with a "vision", if only my emotions was more clear. Maybe this painting; whose I can't remember the author, convey a more density view of reality, or is it a 4D propaganda too ?

paint.jpg

Q: (L) Can you tell us what is the Rainbow Bridge referred to in Bringers of the Dawn. Is this what you were talking about when you spoke of our group being a conduit?

A: Yes.

Although the Ra Material did not say much about the Rainbow Bridge the reference was really to Bringers of the Dawn.

Bringers of the Dawn Chapter 10 said:
The energies from the cosmos are always coming to Earth, and the energies from Earth
are always lifting up toward the cosmos. Humanity creates the sacred bridge between
Earth and sky, which some have called the rainbow bridge. The Bringers of the Dawn allow
these energies to merge so that the dawn, or the light is awakened within them. They
then bring that dawn to civilizations. This is who you are. This is what you are doing. So
are multitudes of others. You are the Bringers of the Dawn.

As Bringers of the Dawn, there is a certain stance that will facilitate the commitment you
have made. This stance is one of allowing and moving out of self-indulgence and the
discounting of your experiences. For the Bringers of the Dawn, each link makes up the
whole, no matter how it is constructed, no matter what strength or weakness it has, and
no matter how big or small its role. Strength or weakness or influence are not necessarily
to be compared; they are simply the stance that consciousness, in its own dance of reality,
chooses to focus upon.

We teach you about yourselves and assist you in unlocking what is inside of you, not what
is outside of you. As Bringers of the Dawn, you are in your darkest hour before the Dawn,
who you may wonder if there is going to be a ray of light. Then, almost instantly, the light
will begin to show from nowhere. Where will it come from? How will it change your thinking?
How is existence as dark as it can be one moment, and then the next instant there is light?
As Bringers of the Dawn, you will that light to dawn. You were trained for this, it is your forte.

I remember the beginning of an abduction feeling two greys taking me out of my body, me being scared to death and then returning through this wall fire some 'second' later. I wonder what they have changed in me, though I sense violence and this "anal probing" domination thing. I also wonder when we do choose our lessons for life (in pre-incarnation ?) and if we can change them if it's based on wrong belief systems, such as "I will suffer to save the world"...

On a facebook group related to the carnivore diet someone post a complete painting which left me with a "vision", if only my emotions was more clear. Maybe this painting; whose I can't remember the author, convey a more density view of reality, or is it a 4D propaganda too ?

View attachment 28862
I had a "dream" of such a strong feeling that I thought it was not a dream. While I was sleeping, some force pulled me out of my bed and house up and I saw the UFO and I fought using power of will to come back and I came back. I had a vision that the two gray were in UFO. I do not remember being in, as if I had come back before I entered. But maybe I was in there so briefly that I did not even notice, or the memory was erased. The most powerful feeling was a sudden lift from the bed to the sky (as opposed to falling), which I had never experienced before or later. I did not want to enter UFO (classic flying saucer) and I fought to come back. UFO was right above the roof of my house but at a higher altitude (as if a bomber came just above the target). These beings were unemotional, analytical. They looked down to the control panel. Their bodies are smaller than in people but with big heads.

We can change lessons by understanding, then there is no need for a particular lesson. Some lessons were obtained through empathy, thus reducing the need for direct experience.
Here are some more religious UFO pictures:
https://listverse.com/2016/04/24/10-historic-divine-paintings-that-clearly-show-ufos/

Thanks for another informative session w/ member comments always enlightening!

Q: (Joe) Is part of that to try and make a generation of weak men?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) Is that with a view to some kind of post 4D transition scenario or something like that, or is it more of a takeover on 3D?

A: More a reflection of desired relationship between 4D STS and humanity.
[...]
A: [...] Dominance over the normal male.
The more pertinent reason for demonizing Putin/Russia?

images

Russia has a long history of being invaded from every direction, but especially from the west, and Russian culture has evolved a certain mindset which is difficult for outsiders to comprehend. First of all, it is important to realize that when Russians fight off an invasion (and having the CIA and the US State Department run Ukraine with the help of Ukrainian Nazis qualifies as an invasion) they are not fighting for territory, at least not directly. Rather, they are fighting for Russia as a concept. And the concept states that Russia has been invaded numerous times, but never successfully. In the Russian mindset, invading Russia successfully involves killing just about every Russian, and, as they are fond of saying, "They can't kill us all." ("Нас всех не убьёшь.") Population can be restored over time (it was down 22 million at the end of World War II) but the concept, once lost, would be lost forever. It may sound nonsensical to a westerner to hear Russians call their country "a country of princes, poets and saints," but that's what it is - it is a state of mind. Russia doesn't have a history - it is its history.

Thus, a very different conflict resolution strategy has emerged, which survives to this day. If you insult, aggrieve or otherwise harm a Russian, you are unlikely to get a fight (unless it happens to be a demonstrative beating held in a public setting, or a calculated settling of scores through violence). Instead, more likely than not, the Russian will simply tell you to go to hell, and then refuse to have anything further to do with you. If physical proximity makes this difficult, the Russian will consider relocating, moving in any direction that happens to be away from you. So common is this speech act in practice that it has been abbreviated to a monosyllabic utterance: "Пшёл!" ("Pshol!") and can be referred to simply as "послать" (literally, "to send"). In an environment where there is an almost infinite amount of free land to settle, such a strategy makes perfect sense. Russians live like settled people, but when they have to move, they move like nomads, whose main method of conflict resolution is voluntary relocation.

Above quotes from:

Peculiarities of Russian national character -- Sott.net

Just wanted to add a note about the discussion of Islam in this session, and in case anyone might be tending to think in over-simplified terms about it:

This is from a 2015 session:

Q: (L) I guess we should get to that since that's what we've been concerned about. Is this Charlie Hebdo event a false flag operation?

A: Absolutely! All the signs are evident!

Q: (Pierre) And the motive, is it because of France's position on Russia? Is it because of France's position on Palestine...?

(L) Wait a minute, wait a minute, back up.

(Chu) What is the motive?

(L) Yeah, that's a fairly simple question. What is the motive?

A: To get France in line with Israel's survival mandate: Semites must be destroyed!

Q: (L) Basically, you're saying that Israelis are not Semitic, but Arabs for the most part are. Is that what you're saying?

A; Yes

Answers to questions in sessions are, very often, provided 'as is', i.e. in direct response to the question asked and in that context. Questions were asked in this latest session about Islam, and answers were given about the nature of Islam. The answers given cannot be extrapolated to accurately answer other questions about Islam as it relates to modern geopolitics the 'East/West divide'.

Just wanted to point that out.

Back
Top Bottom