Session 29 December 2018

Why? Your subconsciousness is very likely having a direct impact on matter all the time. The goal is to make it more conscious.

I had in mind this post, so was a bit cautious of the idea of manipulating matter:

Magicians prove a spiritual world exists: I think the magic of e.g. David Blaine or Dynamo can't be explained by tricks. They are capable of materilization in front of a disbelieving audience. Mike Super is the only one who admits, that his magic is only made possible through a spirit.

But yeah, if it's conscious and brought to the fore, you can direct it how you would prefer. An offshoot of JBP's quote: "Everything you think matters."

Not too surprising on Islam, given its connections to the high priests of the Jews or whatever they called themselves at the time... going up there to retrieve the info necessary to build their own Rock worship center, and then build the rest on top of that foundation... like Christians conquering the world in their time, which we don't hear much about these days... no mention of the persecution of the Christians in Syria... and given the change in name of the House of 'Saud'... necessitates a name change for their version of the regional religion.. Islam.

My question is who wrote it? Same question for the Bible et al... Was it these STS types or those more STO types that followed? With an ongoing battle between the two since? At least until the STS types won the war? Was the idea of 'jihad' in the physical(instead of in the mind) from the original group or the latter? Isn't this the main complaint of Islam or Christianity through the ages? The same everywhere... those in charge determine the interpretation.... maybe this is symbolic in the fight amidst the Shia and Sunni? Symbolic of the same everywhere between the STS and STO energies as they express in the environment and us as a part of it? Isn't this inferred to some extent in that 'School of Religion' that Laura mentioned? The 'Jews' or whatever they were called in the past being a prime member in that club/school at least at the time, in that region, and in previous civilizations as mentioned in Atlantean times.. seeing as they were here before all the Aryan STS types arrived? 4D STS trains them to carry out the script/program... to manage the herd of humanity for them... direct application into the environment... more economical..... same goyim issue... but wasn't the original goyim the other tribes of 'Israel' at the time? First control your own, then your neighbors, then keep expanding the empire, if not directly,then indirectly with like minded members of the club.

On the gravity going unstable... is that a question of who was first? from unity to separation and back again... the 'waking' consciousness upon the other half, the 'sleeping' consciousness? Which would be the biggest instrument of that destabilization upon the common field of gravity? Seeing how the STS side at 6d is a reflection on the personalities pushing towards that level, would that imply that 6DSTO is the main player or the center axis at 6D... using that Tree of Life symbol? 'As above, so below'... seems all the instability starts at 7D and flows downhill... or up simultaneously using Lauras Tree... first build the stage, then invite actors to play upon it. 4D STS would be part of that script, right?

As for those UFOs at the airport... I thought it odd that no video showed up.... or did I miss it?... been and still sick for last couple of months.... not yet like those cows.

On the 'feminization' of men in the West... does seem reflective of the before mentioned problem with our 4DSTS Dracos.... which have been said by the C's to not want to move on... which sounds like a clogged drain... wanting to make their subordinates/servants/slaves inferior to them... otherwise, they would pass them by etc. Sounds like an ongoing problem for the Dracos as a race, and might be a problem with their intended change to a more Orion body to fit in. They can only grow their power by having stronger beings serving them... the clog just seems to get bigger.... seems a 'catch-22' for them.... going for that 'least common denominator' thing so prevalent in our Western society these days. This would be a reflection of the Dracos, no? They are the ones manipulating the environment... Clogs have to be cleared... or there's something here I'm missing. IMO, they should be powering it up, not down as our weak OWO appears to be.... a rigged game doesn't win any real prize. But we can't blame them for trying.

I think a wise man could take any religion and extract some great wisdom from it, and a pathological can take any religion and turn it into a fascist war machine. So to talk about "good" or "bad" when it comes to religions will only get you so far IMO. Still, if I compare Christianity with Islam and Judaism, I cannot help but think that Christianity has something going for it.

Yeah. Nazism fits the bill as a "religion" as well (if we include patriotism), which lends itself much more easily to violence than, say Buddhism. So I think while gems exist everywhere, a specific worldview's ideas do matter on some level.

And to the comment about WASPs: No, actually, I think the Catholic and Orthodox Christian faiths are, for the most part, superior to Protestantism, which - based on the toxic seed in the form of Luther - has degenerated into idiotic fundamentalism on the one hand, and postmodern wishy-washy SJW churches on the other...

I think it simplistic to blame Luther for the litany of schizsms in the early modern period. I covered this a bit in a book review/summary I did on The Myth of Religious Violence. Basically the religious conflicts can't really be divorced from changes in the power arrangements between the local, national, imperial, and ecclesiastical authorities. One of the results from this upheaval was that it is no longer socially acceptable for Christians to kill for religious reasons (which you said is a good thing).

Also, I remember elsewhere that you said one of Christianity's problems is their propensity to take things literally. As per Collingwood that's the nature of the religious mindset. Protestant theology seems to stem from elevating certain concepts into the scientific worldview. Discourse on the Eucharist for example. It's literally the body of Christ to the Catholic and Orthodox, and only metaphorically so to the Protestants. I've seen theories presented that connect the loss of reverence for the Virgin Mary (Mother of God) to the emergence of a more materialistic, scientific mindset, where matter is dead and simply governed by laws. Opposed to this was respect for the Virgin Mary, who represented the material world out of which the Christ emerges, so that His flesh was her flesh.

So I think the schisms weren't all a step forward or all a step back.

So I think the schisms weren't all a step forward or all a step back.

No doubt, and you're right in pointing out that all of this obviously was connected to politics, power plays and so on.

However, the common "run-of-the-mill" view among protestants seems to be that the Catholic church was completely corrupt, and then along came Luther and bravely fought against this corruption, only to find himself with a schism because of the intolerant church. This simply isn't true, as far as I can tell: Luther was all about theology, he was a fanatic obsessed with his own salvation. The corruption of the church and the political things going on obviously played a huge role in how this all unfolded, but this isn't what Luther was about.

Again, calling one faith better than the other can get you only so far, but I think there are some seeds in protestant doctrine that are important: "sola scriptura" being one of them, i.e. "let's get back to the bible as the only authority". That's the basis for fundamentalism and "literalism". It also does away with the tradition of having both the bible and the ongoing dialogue and interpretation within the church as a source of authority - pretty radical and fundie!

As historian Eugene F. Rice Jr. writes:

The leaders of the Protestant Reformation, too, were sensitive to ecclesiastical abuses and wished to reform them. Yet the reform of abuses was not their fundamental concern. The attempt to reform an institution, after all, suggests that its abuses are temporary blemishes on a body fundamentally sound and beautiful. Luther, Zwingli, and Calvin did not believe this. They attacked the corruption of the Renaissance papacy, but their aim was not merely to reform it; they identified the pope with Antichrist and wished to abolish the papacy altogether. They did not limit their attack on the sacrament of penance to the abuse of indulgences. They plucked out the sacrament itself root and branch because they believed it to have no scriptural foundation. They did not wish simply to reform monasticism; they saw the institution itself as a perversion. The Reformation was a passionate debate on the proper conditions of salvation. It concerned the very foundations of faith and doctrine. Protestants reproached the clergy not so much for living badly as for believing badly, for teaching false and dangerous things. Luther attacked not the corruption of institutions but what he believed to be the corruption of faith itself. The Protestant Reformation was not strictly a “reformation” at all. In the intention of its leaders it was a restoration of biblical Christianity. In practice it was a revolution, a full-scale attack on the traditional doctrines and sacramental structure of the Roman Church. It could say with Christ, “I came not to send peace, but a sword.” In its relation to the Church as it existed in the second decade of the sixteenth century, it came not to reform but to destroy.

This goes back to Luther's other fundamental idea: "sola fide": Basically, the catholic church (as well as the orthodox church) maintains that you attain salvation/justification by “faith and works”, i.e. faith and goodness in one’s actions and deeds. Luther/the protestants, on the other hand, say that “faith alone” brings salvation. Only “faith in Jesus” counts and absolves you – not your good works, not the Church, not liturgy, not monastery life and so on. Luther was even more radical, saying basically that even good deeds by people who don’t accept Jesus are of the devil. That's the basis of all the "instant salvation by accepting Jesus" shtick in protestantism. It goes back (it seems to me) to a complete misreading of Paul by Luther based on wishful thinking - "Paul and the Stoics" gives a much better and more nuanced interpretation, which is much more in line with catholic doctrine than protestant doctrine IMO.

Maybe in a sense, this protestant Sola fide doctrine is a move away from a more Stoic philosophy that emphasized the right conduct of life. The emphasis in Catholicism seems to be more on the “life in Christ”, “actively taking part in the body Christ” and so on.

Now, from this Sola fide concept, it follows that monasteries should be abandoned; that the church cannot absolve, that the saints have no special place etc. etc. So in this strange doctrine, the complete dismantling of the catholic church as we know it was already built in. (Remember that the concept of “Sola fide” was already present in Luther's 1517 “disputation”, before the whole political things took off.)

Another thing with protestantism is that it does away with central authority and unity. What this means, of course, is that any old zealot can take half of the congregation and found his own church where he is the head honcho. Hence all the splintering and so on. Catholicism and the orthodox church on the other hand have an authority similar to a state, with mechanisms for conflict resolution, checks and balances and so on (of course, they are not immune to pathological influences and takeovers, but at least in principle, they have something approximating a "council of elders").

You are right whitecoast that protestants understand some things metaphorically as opposed to the "classic" Christian faiths. But then again, they don't have any choice, because the doctrine denies everything the church said after a certain (arbitrary?) point in time. What basically happened, it seems, is that protestantism branched into 2 major directions, based on the "sola scriptura" doctrine: the fundies, who take the bible literally and accept nothing but the bible, and the postmodern wishy-washies, who combine "sola scriptura" with the postmodern idea that you can interpret a text however you want - hence all this relativist and opportunist progressive crap in many protestant denominiations.

Hope this clarifies my current thoughts on this a bit.

... it would require looking at specifics.
... we all have the same 3D STS makeup!
These last words from the latest answers to my post-785206 define the fact that we, average humans, share the same conditioning, and depending on our own specific point of view and the way it interacts with the collective, we get the reality we are experiencing.
Nothing is absolutely black or white, right or wrong, but everything is relative to our level of consciousness...

Thank you for the Session! The Cs were answering quite extensively (verbose) about religions and abductions. The description about abductions sounds much like what was done in the movie Inception.
In 1994-07-16 they talked about abductions and giving 'false memories' and I always wondered why my memory of my childhood is attracted towards the negative aspects, almost forgetting all the positive situations of the time. It's like a focus under pressure or artificially directed and amplified. So the method used might not just be seeding but also amplifying negative experiences that were already there.

Thank you for a particularly revealing session.

Jesus was modelled on real life people but while reading the last paragraph, I was somewhat reminded of Jordan Peterson's:
"Only because it is fiction doesn't mean it isn't true"

Or as Seth has reported, " Your facts are just your accepted fictions."

Rabbi Baruch Efrati about Islam and Christianity:
"With the help of God, the gentiles there will adopt a healthier life with a lot of modesty and integrity, and not like the hypocritical Christianity which appears pure but is fundamentally corrupt." Efrati wrote that Christianity, as opposed to Islam, is considered "idolatry" from a halachic point of view. According to Rabbi Efrati, Christianity has a tendency to "destroy normal life and abstain from it on the one hand, while losing modesty on the other hand," as it "ranges between radical monasticism to radical Western licentiousness." Islam, the rabbi added, is "a religion which misjudges its prophets but is relatively honest. It educates a bit more for a stable life of marriage and creation, where there is certain modesty and respect for God."
Efrati ruled, therefore, that "even if we are in a major war with the region's Arabs over the Land of Israel, Islam is still much better as a gentile culture than Christianity." Islamization of Europe a good thing
Corruption of the morality that is spreading today largely from the US some seem to misjudge as Christianity. Yet people have to think about it. Christianity is neglected in favor of the influence of the media, music, movies, advertising, corporations, capitalism, consumerism, TV, smartphones...
Religion in the West is weakened, and has it been replaced for something better? There is a gay lobby in the Vatican. Gay - OK, but in the Vatican?
Evangelists in the United States support Zionism and Judaism as if they were not Christians, servants of God, but servants of the Jews, as some rabbis teach that all humans will be.
"One of the principles of Jewish faith enumerated by Maimonides is that one day there will arise a dynamic Jewish leader, a direct descendant of the Davidic dynasty, who will rebuild the Temple in Jerusalem, and gather Jews from all over the world and bring them back to the Land of Israel.
All the nations of the world will recognize Moshiach to be a world leader, and will accept his dominion." What Is the Jewish Belief About Moshiach (Messiah)?
Kushner Foundation Gives $342K to Chabad — Still Surprised About Jared and Ivanka’s Synagogue?
Netanyahu said, “We are determined to turn Israel into a world power, and not only to defend ourselves, but also to be a light unto the nations. " Netanyahu: Israel determined to be world power
Trump December 07, 2017 White House: "Jewish people shine as a light to all nations."
Chabad-Lubavitch rabbi, Manis Friedman "I don't believe in Western morality," he wrote. "Living by Torah values will make us a light unto the nations who suffer defeat because of a disastrous morality of human invention." Chabad rabbi: Jews should kill Arab men, women and children during war
"President Trump's move is music to the ears of 50 million evangelical Christians in the US who unreservedly support Israel and believe the Jewish state is an important part of a Biblical prophecy which would lead to Armageddon, the "end of days" and the Second Coming of Jesus.
Dr. David Reagan, the founder and director of the Texas-based Lamb and Lion Ministries, spoke to Sputnik and said he welcomed Mr. Trump's decision to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. " Trump's Jerusalem Move 'Step Closer to Armageddon' Say US Evangelical Christians

Thank you everyone for the session, there were several important things discussed. Love you

Back
Top Bottom