Session 29 December 2009

What a session, to know that we are making things moving, that the PTB is more and more desperate and is closer to be reveal as a bunch of psychopath to the mass, that the masks are falling and that more and more peoples will see is just soooo trilling. What a great way to start this coming new year by reading this session. Thank to all for sharing it.

Hi kannas,

With all due respect, when I read something like this:

I'm going to post this even if I am not making sense or it appears odd or out of left field. . .

I don't know why this is 'sticking out' as far as for me. I don't know if I am sticking something out that is not related or off topic or whatever. . .

it raises a red flag. It would be helpful for me at least, if you wouldn’t mind clarifying what prompted this post as a reply to this particular thread.

Thank you for sharing Laura and team!

12.29.09 session said:
Q: (L) Could it be said that what we're doing is actually inducing these controlling actions?

A: Yes but that is actually good because it means that their desperation is being driven and they will make more mistakes and turn the masses against them sooner.

That's funny, I thought about something similar today, because of the ongoing topics relating with anger, rage etc. on the forum. So far when I'm angry myself, I cannot see anymore, that means my vision gets narrower and narrower, like the only thing left is a tunnel (tunnel vision). IMO it goes hand in hand with desperation. It's maybe the difference between creativity and entropy and the latter leads finally to destruction of oneself and alas taking many others with them... :(

Another thought is coming up, being angry is like stiffness, closed and to be creative like calmness, being open.

session said:
(Anart) Open the flood gates.

It's great to read you in context of a session Anart. ;)

[quote author= 12.30.09 session](L) What about next year? For us, for the group?

A: You are on the way! Keep the faith in your abilities and the reality of higher densities and energies relating to both. You will receive dramatic demonstrations of the efficacy of the approach. The playing field is in the process of being leveled. And... Help is on the way!

Q: (L) You said that before... years ago! (laughter)

A: Build it...

Q: (Joe) ...and they will come!

A: Yes

Q: (L) So it was up to us to take steps to make it possible for help to come. Is that it?

Q: (L) I see. So there has to be a matching frequency.

Q: (L) I see.
[/quote]
Very reconforting and encouraging words! A perfect motivator to stick on breathing, reading, meditating and observing.
Thank you very much Laura and team for this great session.

Thanks for another session!

FWIW, it seems to me that PTB are REALLY desperate, the new "terrorist" attack was very transparent in every way. And now they're in Yemen, and it certainly doesn't look very good in general otherwise when it comes to the economy. One can only hope that there are enough good and strong STO-inspired people outside this small group of Working individuals who have had atleast one eye open the last few years to start asking some serious questions and start organising for a better future for atleast a part of humanity.

I hope that in the end, if my body perishes, I have been able to work on myself enough not to get my soul smashed. It's a high time to stop with self-deceptions to the effect that "I'm going somewhere", when I really may not be.

Concerning the "5D city on a hill" reference for 2010, do you think it is actually a grand scale physical destruction (natural catastrophes or war) or a structural (economic, political) disintegration?
I do not understand what "cosmic" means exactly in the following:
(Joe) Well, the US is the City on the Hill. Are we talking cosmic catastrophe here?
A: Eventually, yes.

kannas said:
Okay, this is odd. I'm going to post this even if I am not making sense or it appears odd or out of left field. :shock:

I received an email from an old friend yesterday that is challenging, to say the least. So, this morning I've been searching through various threads trying to find some things the C's stated and Laura stated to refresh my memory and also ground myself before responding to this friend. Yes, using external consideration and thoughtfulness, yet it appears that I am now being challenged because of my 'alignment' with Cassiopaea. Okay, not wanting to go off subject, I came across something else by Laura that relates to what I had posted earlier here, the above, and to the session. I don't know why this is 'sticking out' as far as for me. I don't know if I am sticking something out that is not related or off topic or whatever. However, I'll quote what I found for whatever it may be worth.

Hi Kannas, you've mentioned a few times that you're having issues with 'old friends' and their reactions to your being 'here'. Have you considered employing a strategic enclosure? As Gurdjieff said, "sincerity with everyone is a weakness". In order to Work and keep the General Law at bay it is often necessary to protect oneself. Often, protecting oneself means not telling all to those who will use it against you.

mkrnhr said:
Concerning the "5D city on a hill" reference for 2010, do you think it is actually a grand scale physical destruction (natural catastrophes or war) or a structural (economic, political) disintegration?

I don't know, but considering that 5D is the destination of those who die, it does suggest physical destruction. I don't have any definite answers, though!

mkrnhr said:
(Joe) Well, the US is the City on the Hill. Are we talking cosmic catastrophe here?

It's my understanding that 'cosmic' in this context means incoming bodies from the cosmos - as in cometary impacts of one sort or another. I'm sure if I'm off on that, that Joe will chime in and let us know.

Thanks for sharing this session. :) 2010 sure looks like it's going to be another interesting year.

truth seeker said:
Gawan said:
It's great to read you in context of a session Anart. ;)

I had this thought myself and second it!

Me three -- who knew anart was in France for winter solstice! I hope you guys all had/are having a good reunion!

anart said:
mkrnhr said:

It's my understanding that 'cosmic' in this context means incoming bodies from the cosmos - as in cometary impacts of one sort or another. I'm sure if I'm off on that, that Joe will chime in and let us know.

That was my impression too -- that he was alluding to comets. Going back to this part of the session, its hard not to wonder about this comment having looked at Neema's FOTCM membership map and seeing that the overwhelming majority of members who aren't in Europe are here in the USA. I know the C's said more or less that members were going to do OK as long as they kept doing what they are doing, but when you read "think big" it seems to imply pretty large-scale destruction -- even before cosmic impacts was my impression (but I don't know if that is correct).

Back
Top Bottom