Session 29 August 2015

JEEP

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
goyacobol said:
Here are some links to videos on breathing and cold protocol:

Brief Tummo method: _https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cICNvJm6S4

General down to earth description of the Wim Hof method by Wim Hof himself: _https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1ial3Rc7Xg&index=4&list=PLvbGdlVMf3yHlo8s9Wn3KXf8uwLySICZ4

Brief video of Wim Hof breathing method by young guy: _https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22JCWo4HCek&index=2&list=PLvbGdlVMf3yHlo8s9Wn3KXf8uwLySICZ4

Benefits to Wim Hof breathing and detox after effects: _https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpePVl399OU

I think EE is still our foundation and we are very fortunate that Laura and the Cs clued us in on it. I am trying to get back into the cold protocol since I stopped for awhile and then found my tolerance difficult to maintain or get back to the same length of time I was doing. I thought I would see how others out there might be doing it. FWIW

Thnx for the links to other vids on breathing/cold protocol. Back in the mid 80s, we had neighbors who used to live in the upper peninsula of Michigan - Marquette to be exact. Their two boys used to swim in Lake Superior all the time - talk about some COLD water! I have a hard time adjusting to swimming pool water in summer - and I hate getting out cause then I have to readjust all over again when I go back in! But then, until I hit menopause, I spent most of the winter in long johns w/ icy cold hands & feet! Now, an unexpected source of heat can turn my torso into a furnace! Wonder if that does any good against viruses.
 

David

Jedi Master
sitting said:
But care must be taken. No "rocket ship off this planet" kind of stuff. I believe we as a group have the sufficient knowledge base (and good common sense) for a safe undertaking. This I think was the purpose of their seed remark.

Yea your right... the overlords of entropy would just hijack it and end up heading for the moon, so to speak... I suppose its better to stay grounded, excuse the pun.

What would constitute an objective visualisation...

The only time I used a visualisation, was a time where I just imagined my organic body becoming apart of, or connected with my surroundings, as I was connected through my hands and feet to the earth, the trees, the feel of the breeze across my body, same breeze blowing through the trees and the grass, and over the stream, the sound of the stream itself flowing, and just breathing existing there, in a kind of timeless bubble, perhaps connected to a morphic field, one free of the world of man and A influences and stupid inconsequential suffering and meaningless strivings, though only meaningless because I saw no meaning in them... though that few minutes did wonders for the pain in my knees... and I was more present in that state, more so than being caught up in normal everyday living,. Osit though this could go under the heading of imaginings, in some respects.

Would an objective visualisation, utilise the application of knowledge of the mind and body, and creating an environment through a mindful meditation, that aids in each centre busy doing its correct function, and enabling an expression of something in ones DNA or the addition to it, for healing... at least the lower centres. maybe a kind of practice where one becomes ones own riddle, that is still, and moving at the same time.

And the master if it’s the system2 or subconscious, it’s one that doesn’t speak language, well not the language of men, maybe just a language that only the gods understand and know? and part of that which is kept hidden and remains in darkness, as if like a mushroom grown for food in dark tunnels. though I should consider myself as food, until I’m either fast and inedible, the latter would suffice.

Just have to work, read more, chop wood, work, read understand, apply, chop wood and eventually learn my lesson/s, simple understandings I hope still apply.
 

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
Davida said:
I’m some what reluctant to visualise anything, when ever I take to focusing on a point, I tend to start looking at where my eyes are not looking, if that makes sense, and its always similar, but different depending on where it is that I’m practicing, which isn’t very often, just a couple of times in a year, because I’m not sure about it... is it a projection or is it how the unconscious sees the world, or just the work of imagination, because maybe I’m expecting to see something and do.

And I’m reminded of G talking about those sniper guys who would sit still with their guns for days, who have crystallised something permanent in themselves, but an utterly useless crystallisation... that’s something I would think of as a good thing to avoid.

Though back to visualisations, should one visualise/build a hyper-dimensional ship, hop on board, and just depart for home. I’m tempted, though I’ve no idea where home is... part of me thinks, what a rather silly thing to do, but another part, thinks its the only way I’m going to get off this planet... ?

For me, the idea of visualization was simply being able to construct in my mind a simple, visual object, and hold it for contemplation. My best results were obtained when it was just a drop of water.
 

goyacobol

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Laura said:
Davida said:
I’m some what reluctant to visualise anything, when ever I take to focusing on a point, I tend to start looking at where my eyes are not looking, if that makes sense, and its always similar, but different depending on where it is that I’m practicing, which isn’t very often, just a couple of times in a year, because I’m not sure about it... is it a projection or is it how the unconscious sees the world, or just the work of imagination, because maybe I’m expecting to see something and do.

And I’m reminded of G talking about those sniper guys who would sit still with their guns for days, who have crystallised something permanent in themselves, but an utterly useless crystallisation... that’s something I would think of as a good thing to avoid.

Though back to visualisations, should one visualise/build a hyper-dimensional ship, hop on board, and just depart for home. I’m tempted, though I’ve no idea where home is... part of me thinks, what a rather silly thing to do, but another part, thinks its the only way I’m going to get off this planet... ?

For me, the idea of visualization was simply being able to construct in my mind a simple, visual object, and hold it for contemplation. My best results were obtained when it was just a drop of water.

How would you describe the results of the visualization of a drop of water? :huh:
 

goyacobol

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Davida said:
sitting said:
But care must be taken. No "rocket ship off this planet" kind of stuff. I believe we as a group have the sufficient knowledge base (and good common sense) for a safe undertaking. This I think was the purpose of their seed remark.

Yea your right... the overlords of entropy would just hijack it and end up heading for the moon, so to speak... I suppose its better to stay grounded, excuse the pun.

What would constitute an objective visualisation...

The only time I used a visualisation, was a time where I just imagined my organic body becoming apart of, or connected with my surroundings, as I was connected through my hands and feet to the earth, the trees, the feel of the breeze across my body, same breeze blowing through the trees and the grass, and over the stream, the sound of the stream itself flowing, and just breathing existing there, in a kind of timeless bubble, perhaps connected to a morphic field, one free of the world of man and A influences and stupid inconsequential suffering and meaningless strivings, though only meaningless because I saw no meaning in them... though that few minutes did wonders for the pain in my knees... and I was more present in that state, more so than being caught up in normal everyday living,. Osit though this could go under the heading of imaginings, in some respects.

Would an objective visualisation, utilise the application of knowledge of the mind and body, and creating an environment through a mindful meditation, that aids in each centre busy doing its correct function, and enabling an expression of something in ones DNA or the addition to it, for healing... at least the lower centres. maybe a kind of practice where one becomes ones own riddle, that is still, and moving at the same time.

And the master if it’s the system2 or subconscious, it’s one that doesn’t speak language, well not the language of men, maybe just a language that only the gods understand and know? and part of that which is kept hidden and remains in darkness, as if like a mushroom grown for food in dark tunnels. though I should consider myself as food, until I’m either fast and inedible, the latter would suffice.

Just have to work, read more, chop wood, work, read understand, apply, chop wood and eventually learn my lesson/s, simple understandings I hope still apply.

Davida,

That is an incredibly deep way to express the challenge to be "objective" I think. I have been thinking that perhaps each chakra has an element of consciousness and that it may relate to the body as a whole. We are striving to be the master of the coach (body?) as in the parable of the coach. I think we sometimes times struggle to balance our desire to be the master of the coach without appreciating the wondrous design that is already contained within each function of the moving coach.

The more we learn about the parts of the body's design and true functions, I think we see the great complexity and how the parts hopefully should work in harmony. I am still trying to learn more about the mind/spirit/soul/body interface. The meditation exercises seem to point the way to the missing piece that works in harmony with our "containers".

Containers is almost a demeaning way to think of it in some ways. For me it is difficult to think that I didn't design this body/container so who has the instruction manual (maybe the Cs have a clue) ? The Cs say "Yogis can do it" and we should always strive to "rise".

Doing it like the yogis it if I remember correctly is:

Q: (T) I was going to say that doesn't necessarily mean we're in bad shape... (L) Well, the situation we find ourselves in, is the only way of getting out of this time loop, so to speak, to move into another density, or is there a loop in the other density as well?

A: No.

Q: (L) No loop in the other density?

A: Yogis can do it.

I am thinking that our "objective" is to move into another density (4D) which is the result of the Wave which we are actually now in already. But there is no "free lunch" and we are all struggling to understand those "simple understandings" by learning our lessons perhaps.

So, I guess I'll keep on trying to do a better mind/spirit/soul/body interface with the "objective" of getting out of this "time loop" and "moving into another density" in a "smoother" fashion than just waiting for the Wave.

I have not learned the purpose of the visualization aspect yet. I think we have avoided this concept because of the confusion created by the YCOR (You create your own reality) new age crowd. I am thinking there is maybe a reason for the confusion to have been created. I think the concept of "perpendicular realities" is not considered in the YCOR concept.

I am still thinking about a "drop of water" to visualize and how you may need to start small with the visualization.

I wish I could go chop some wood right now but I don't have any at hand. Whew! :rolleyes: FWIW
 

sitting

Dagobah Resident
goyacobol said:
Brief Tummo method: _https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cICNvJm6S4

Hi goyacobol,

A clarification if I may.

I referenced tumo (Neel's spelling) because the definition of seed (in Neel's book) was made within its context. I posted the tumo Youtube link to show how this practice was being taken seriously by modern researchers.

I did not mean to suggest tumo was a suitable exercise for everyone ... like right now.

The monks in that video spent years in mind training before moving onto tumo. A very solid & stable mental foundation is needed. Plus I don't really think this (or other overly complex methods) was what the C's intended. Their remark was "straight meditation with seed." There's risk in pushing the idea too far -- too fast.

I think Laura already has given excellent guidelines for both. (Straight medition ... and seed.) And her technique of visualization is precisely the one mentioned by great Tibetan masters. The ability to hold it being key. (Mental glue they called it.)

I honestly believe in the process of finding our own way, we possess a significant advantage over previous established traditions.

We have (via Laura & crew) the C's irreplaceable input (and feedback) that historical traditions lacked. What we come up with is guided (and refined) by 6th density knowledge. It makes for an enormous difference I think.

FWIW.
 

SeekinTruth

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
For what it's worth, I've done the drop of water visualization too. And also I've done a sort of white glowing spiral moving upwards (done it at times during Prayer of the Soul too).
 

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
goyacobol said:
Laura said:
For me, the idea of visualization was simply being able to construct in my mind a simple, visual object, and hold it for contemplation. My best results were obtained when it was just a drop of water.

How would you describe the results of the visualization of a drop of water? :huh:

First experience of connecting with the higher emotional center.
 

goyacobol

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Laura said:
goyacobol said:
Laura said:
For me, the idea of visualization was simply being able to construct in my mind a simple, visual object, and hold it for contemplation. My best results were obtained when it was just a drop of water.

How would you describe the results of the visualization of a drop of water? :huh:

First experience of connecting with the higher emotional center.

Thank you for the explication. I need to work on that I think. I think I have also avoided the Ba Ha portion of EE maybe not wanting to face some of my deeper emotions. :(
 

goyacobol

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
sitting said:
goyacobol said:
Brief Tummo method: _https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cICNvJm6S4

Hi goyacobol,

A clarification if I may.

I referenced tumo (Neel's spelling) because the definition of seed (in Neel's book) was made within its context. I posted the tumo Youtube link to show how this practice was being taken seriously by modern researchers.

I did not mean to suggest tumo was a suitable exercise for everyone ... like right now.

The monks in that video spent years in mind training before moving onto tumo. A very solid & stable mental foundation is needed. Plus I don't really think this (or other overly complex methods) was what the C's intended. Their remark was "straight meditation with seed." There's risk in pushing the idea too far -- too fast.

I think Laura already has given excellent guidelines for both. (Straight medition ... and seed.) And her technique of visualization is precisely the one mentioned by great Tibetan masters. The ability to hold it being key. (Mental glue they called it.)

I honestly believe in the process of finding our own way, we possess a significant advantage over previous established traditions.

We have (via Laura & crew) the C's irreplaceable input (and feedback) that historical traditions lacked. What we come up with is guided (and refined) by 6th density knowledge. It makes for an enormous difference I think.

FWIW.
sitting,

Thank you for the emphasis on the need to go slow and to focus on the "Mental glue" rather than getting caught up in traditions that were systems of learning that may not apply to the 4th Way school of learning. I think we are seeing a more simplified but powerful method to achieve similar results without making it so much a religiously oriented technique/ritual. I think one of the monks in one of the videos spent 18 years in training which shows that growth may need to progress at a steady pace.
 

nicklebleu

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
SeekinTruth said:
For what it's worth, I've done the drop of water visualization too. And also I've done a sort of white glowing spiral moving upwards (done it at times during Prayer of the Soul too).

I tried the water drop visualization as well - only in my case the drop turned to a tear, for whatever reason. But it worked very well - will keep that!
 

sitting

Dagobah Resident
nicklebleu said:
I tried the water drop visualization as well - only in my case the drop turned to a tear, for whatever reason. But it worked very well - will keep that!

Hi nicklebleu,

That's not uncommon.

I think often the clues are subtle ... and confusing. Like dreams. But almost always carry meaningful messages. Symbolic and not literal. It takes increasing awareness to tune in.

I had gone to Neel's book (Kindle) for a different topic. But seed was somewhere in the back of my mind. A random first click brought up page 234 (out of 336 pages). And there staring at me was:

"These mystic syllables, which are called seed ..."

It found me!

Last night I had the strangest of dreams. Three of them. A large group of walking dead wandering all over the place. I never have dreams like that. But there it was -- vivid and unmistakable. The two others were equally strange. As is my habit, I made note of it upon waking ... around 3 am. What I wrote was "there seemed to be a disturbance of some kind in the force." Then I went on to Sott. And saw this:

Chile mega-quake: 1 million evacuated ...

Moral of the story is: pay close attention -- especially to messages that are subtle.

FWIW.
 

sitting

Dagobah Resident
sitting said:
What I wrote was "there seemed to be a disturbance of some kind in the force."

For the sake of accuracy, my exact entry was this:

My composite feeling is that it was a strange dream night. And a subtle disturbance
of sorts in the field. I will certainly take heed and proceed today with extra protection
and awareness. And project a psychic protection to those I love dearly as well.

FWIW.
 

JEEP

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
sitting said:
Last night I had the strangest of dreams. Three of them. A large group of walking dead wandering all over the place. I never have dreams like that. But there it was -- vivid and unmistakable. The two others were equally strange. As is my habit, I made note of it upon waking ... around 3 am. What I wrote was "there seemed to be a disturbance of some kind in the force." Then I went on to Sott. And saw this:

Chile mega-quake: 1 million evacuated ...

The whole zombie/walking dead theme has been very prominent the last couple of years. I always thought it was going to relate to a bioattack by the PTB. Your dream combined w/ the million evacuees as well as the thousands of Syrian refugee immigrants struggling to find a place to live/survive - are these people the real walking dead - dead men walking?

By comparison, the 1811-1812 New Madrid earthquakes in the US:
Susan Hough, a seismologist of the United States Geological Survey (USGS), has estimated the earthquakes' magnitudes as around magnitude 7.
They remain the most powerful earthquakes to hit the contiguous United States east of the Rocky Mountains in recorded history.
 

sitting

Dagobah Resident
JEEP said:
Your dream combined w/ the million evacuees as well as the thousands of Syrian refugee immigrants struggling to find a place to live/survive - are these people the real walking dead - dead men walking?

Hi JEEP,

That's one possibility.

But I tend to think it refers to things to come -- rather then what's presently happening. Something more dire, suggested by the C's commentary in recent years.

I believe those that are indifferent to the plight of others, may find themselves eventually in similar shoes. And those who are behind it all, may get it much much worse. They will find out, sooner or later, that the Wheel of Sharp Weapons (karma in Tibetan texts) always comes around. And it will cut deep. If not in this life -- then surely in the next.

FWIW.
 
Top Bottom