Session 28 November 2009

A: Partly gravitational and partly observational in the sense that observation can enhance or cancel gravity. The power of mind and anticipation, take a lesson!

Q: (L) Anticipate not! (laughter) So, if you anticipate, you cancel something out. That's bizarre!

(Allen) So by observing something, you enhance it. But by anticipating, you cancel it?

(L) Observing can be anticipatory or not.

I think This happened to me a couple of minutes ago when I was meditating. At first I was trying
to meditate instead of just meditating. I was thinking if I was doing it wrong or right and anticipating
an emotional response. Then I cleared my mind and stop trying to anticipate it and then I felt it. My
head started to fill lighter and more clear I felt an emotional response it was working. Then like two
seconds later I lost it and I started to get nervous and unrelaxed. I went back to the same thing I
was doing previously. It is very hard for me to have a simple relaxed breathing I guest I just have to
work on it.

Mrs.Jadczyk; Thank you for accepting my membership to your forum...I have read your series the "Wave" and the commen sense associated with it is amazing..something that is seriously lacking in this day and age. I am also reading most other publications that are on your website...could you please ,when you have the time, recommend other studies associated with the Cassiopaien Forum. I will be reading the rest of the posts...sincerely Roger

Hi Roger,

Welcome to the forum. :) We recommend all new members to post an introduction in the Newbies section telling us a bit about themselves and how they found their way here. Have a browse of that section to get an idea of how others have do so. Thanks.

Roger said:
Mrs.Jadczyk; Thank you for accepting my membership to your forum...I have read your series the "Wave" and the commen sense associated with it is amazing..something that is seriously lacking in this day and age. I am also reading most other publications that are on your website...could you please ,when you have the time, recommend other studies associated with the Cassiopaien Forum. I will be reading the rest of the posts...sincerely Roger

Hi Roger,

Here's the link to the recommended books

when i first came to this forum i was so worried about my family surviving the coming events. Now after much studying i realize worrying needlessly is a complete and total misuse of the thinking and emotional centers. If i do what i can to the best of my ability things will turn out as they should. I have much faith in this. And i am very thankful for the people here.

Roger said:

Hi Roger,

It is customary to introduce yourself in the Newbees section, so we hope to see you there sometimes soon. For now, welcome to the forum! Don't forget to check out Tips and advice for Newbies and the Forum Guidelines.

You might also want to read through the Diet and Health and EE-Breathing Program threads as well as the Recommended books by QFS. You also might be interested in the Knowledge and Being video made by Laura. It serves as an introduction to some of the concepts discussed here on the forum.

In the meantime, it's a good idea to bookmark the Cassiopaea Esoteric Glossary and the Cassiopedia, as they are very useful references that can be used when you encounter concepts/terminology that you may not be familiar with. They should be consulted before posting questions on the forum.

Note that there are some "off limits" areas to the forum that are restricted to all but active forum participants, and we ask you to please keep the noise down. You will also not be able to edit or delete your posts until you reach a minimum of 50 posts. In that respect, it pays to use the "Preview" button prior to posting your message so that you can see how your post will look to others.

Finally, there is so much information on this forum that before beginning a new thread or asking a question on a subject, it is recommended to use either the quick search function at the top of the page or the more advanced search function on the menu function.

For members interested in delving deeper into the material, check our Comprehensive Guide for the Serious Reader.

Looking forward to your participation.

P.S.: Also, if you're not aware of it, the Signs of the Times news page is an excellent place to get your news. ;D

Amazing session! Thanks for sharing :rockon: I once read a quote that went: To worry is to pay in advance for a debt you may never owe. Interesting thought on anticipating. I suppose we should truly pursue a limitless thought process. Cheers! :thup:

I was a little surprised to see the idea of a church. If there is such a thing, I would have to consider myself a member by fact that I connect with the these transcripts and share the knowledge with others.

The fragment below describes very well part of what is happening with the "zombies" and cannibals that we have heard in the news around the world. Maybe a new record for the C's?

(L) I mean, people that believe lies against all evidence are the ones that really baffle me. I mean, they don't baffle me in the sense that I don't understand why they do it, because I understand the psychological and brain mechanism, and I understand that's it been thousands of years, little by little, gradually, pathologically encroaching until now we live in this world where it's just literally -everything is dirty - it's just really horrible. And I can't imagine what... I mean, what about a psychopath? What about a psychopath who doesn't have emotions? How is a hyperkinetic sensate {wave} going to affect a psychopath?

A: They do have a sort of "emotion". Hunger for darkness.

Q: (L) So what it is an amplified hunger for darkness?

(A******) More darkness.

(L) But what would it do if it were amplified in that way?

(Allen) Ravenous!

(L) They'd devour themselves, wouldn't they?

A: More or less. What do you do when at your center there is a big empty hole?

Q: (Ark) But I can see how it's gonna happen. You see separately, there are these psychopaths. At the same time, there are a lot of people who are becoming very unstable. There are a lot of people who go completely crazy, that psychopaths can see something is happening - new opportunity, right? So, new victims. "They're mine!" "No, they're MINE!" And so psychopaths will start to fight with each other.

(L) Because they're more and more hungry. And then their masks will fall away, and people will see them for what they are.

A: Yes

Back
Top Bottom