Session 28 December 2019

Well, that was fascinating as always, thank you Laura for sharing. I'm still watching for a real marker type of event which will really shake things up in our reality. Maybe something is lurking right around the corner, who knows? But we have to be ready for anything, as things never play out how we imagine them.

Thank you for sharing this new session with us! Things are changing and the changes seem to bear many manifestations indeed - from outer ones (like earth changes, more political crazyness & things which have been undercover becoming more and more obvious for all who choose to see, the weird social manifestations we are witnessing for several years now, etc.) to the inner ones (like uncovering of internal aspects & conflicts etc.).

Recently there was some internal chaos, conflicts and some dark inner states going on - but somehow it made me discover gratefulness in ways I haven't seen or perceived it yet. I can mostly only see this now: Gratefulness for friendly and warm interactions as well as good things that were / are going on in my life although things were dark and stressful, communion (like with my family on Christmas - we had a wonderful, peaceful and joyful gathering), the sun shining through dark clouds (literally & then looking at it in awe), and still being able to go on and being able to still be friendly to others as well. It may sound sentimental, but the gratefulness seemd to create space for being friendly to others and to connect.

I have and am often thinking of this group and our communion we have on this network here. And I feel grateful for it. It's something that is there to be nourished (writing this is also a reminder for myself here). I think we can only make it through these chaotic times together, and by taking care of ourselves & keeping/gaining in awareness (i.e. "fastening our seatbelts", "cleaning our own room") we can also be there for each other and all those who may come further and may be asking. In this way, thank you for this wonderful reminder at the end! :flowers:

A: Now, we would like to say something of interest to all: Soon things in your realm will become very chaotic and strange. It will give chills to many. Be not alarmed! It will pass and there will be a new reality to explore. Cosmic forces will be displayed and there will be many searching for answers. Be prepared to give the help that is needed. Be together in love and peace. Goodbye.

Now this is interesting, seems like after all these many years, it's showtime!! A new reality to explore!

Thank you very much for this session, somehow just reading this gives strength and hope, despite all the craziness of the world. :hug2:

A: Now, we would like to say something of interest to all: Soon things in your realm will become very chaotic and strange. It will give chills to many. Be not alarmed! It will pass and there will be a new reality to explore. Cosmic forces will be displayed and there will be many searching for answers. Be prepared to give the help that is needed. Be together in love and peace. Goodbye.
Thank you for the wonderful session!. It looks things are coming to interesting stage.

Yep, it's gonna take some seriously alarming weirdness to get people's attention away from the current nonsense.

This seems to be the crux of the matter. Things are so out of sync they cannot carry on. Humanity cannot function in such conditions. The C's have warned us not to be alarmed and sit back and enjoy the show. At my stage of learning I think I'll get the 'chills' but I will trust the universe.

Reading the latest book on Paul, which I'm halfway through, is making me realise just how oppressive religion was and is to man. I never really saw this before. The weight and superstition of the beliefs inculcated into humanity is crippling. Reading about Paul's viewpoint shows how he proposed a faith disposing of the weight and oppression only to be usurped by the materialists. The coming 'changes' might finally strip man of these chains.

I realise I am not expressing everything I mean to say as I think I'm still on the juvenile dictionary, but this reading on Paul is uncovering ,for me, many layers of illusion and delusion. Hopefully when I've finished the book I'll be more lucid.

Back
Top Bottom