Session 28 December 2019

A: Now, we would like to say something of interest to all: Soon things in your realm will become very chaotic and strange. It will give chills to many. Be not alarmed! It will pass and there will be a new reality to explore. Cosmic forces will be displayed and there will be many searching for answers. Be prepared to give the help that is needed. Be together in love and peace. Goodbye.

To revisit this final quote, I have to admit some frustration and perhaps this is better suited to the swamp - if moderators wish to move this comment elsewhere please do so. The references 'of interest to all', 'cosmic forces', 'many searching for answers', 'being prepared to give help that's needed'. Call me slow, but I would think anyone reading this material would be well aware of the potential cosmic forces and any multiple forms they might take. Personally it's accepted and expected, and I would think a number of others would also share a similar viewpoint. What purpose then do cryptic references have? A cryptic reference to the current virus is possible - but to anyone here who has read widely and regularly, it's nothing shocking or out of the blue. If dire times really are ahead, why not communicate the information as accurately as possible, based temporally on the most probable future?

My questions are partly rhetorical - I am not questioning the process of acquiring and communicating the information, but rather the information itself and the way it's being translated. From a cosmic, eternal perspective, dire and temporary futures are not really a thing, just an opinion from a personal and temporal viewpoint. I feel like if I'm experienced enough to understand the Easter Bunny isn't real and just folklore, I'm also experienced enough to understand real information versus sugar coated (cryptic) messages. If hearing that has the potential to influence our futures, then yes, bring it on. Why should we settle for negatively influenced futures only? If 'being prepared to give help that's needed' is a legitimate intention, what harm is there is being prepared with basic forewarning information that allows one to provide help in the most efficient and effective way possible?

To revisit this final quote, I have to admit some frustration and perhaps this is better suited to the swamp - if moderators wish to move this comment elsewhere please do so. The references 'of interest to all', 'cosmic forces', 'many searching for answers', 'being prepared to give help that's needed'. Call me slow, but I would think anyone reading this material would be well aware of the potential cosmic forces and any multiple forms they might take. Personally it's accepted and expected, and I would think a number of others would also share a similar viewpoint. What purpose then do cryptic references have? A cryptic reference to the current virus is possible - but to anyone here who has read widely and regularly, it's nothing shocking or out of the blue. If dire times really are ahead, why not communicate the information as accurately as possible, based temporally on the most probable future?

My questions are partly rhetorical - I am not questioning the process of acquiring and communicating the information, but rather the information itself and the way it's being translated. From a cosmic, eternal perspective, dire and temporary futures are not really a thing, just an opinion from a personal and temporal viewpoint. I feel like if I'm experienced enough to understand the Easter Bunny isn't real and just folklore, I'm also experienced enough to understand real information versus sugar coated (cryptic) messages. If hearing that has the potential to influence our futures, then yes, bring it on. Why should we settle for negatively influenced futures only? If 'being prepared to give help that's needed' is a legitimate intention, what harm is there is being prepared with basic forewarning information that allows one to provide help in the most efficient and effective way possible?
Why be cryptic?

Well, it comes to my mind that "maybe" if J.F.K. it would have been more cryptic and he would have been less "obvious" ...

Have I been cryptic or understood?:-)

My questions are partly rhetorical

As to what you say and to what the C's say, my reading of their comment is a gentle forecast. If they come straight out and specify what will happen then we do not experience and learn the lesson. The waiting and anticipating is, I think, part of the lesson also. I'm finding that difficult in itself so hopefully I'm learning something.

I don't think a day goes by where I try to imagine myself in a situation where I have non of the knowledge that Laura's future self has given us. What I've learned in the last 5 years is just jaw-dropping and if they were more graphic about the future I think that could possibly drive me over the edge.

I think just being grateful for what we know will keep us balanced. Hope I've not misread your post MikeJoseph82.

Perhaps you might try to probe deeper why you feel frustration in your reaction, if you consider the nature of messages from C's over the years, as they said many times, they are not going to lead us by hand. If they would, we wouldn't learn. "You feel like you're experienced enough" to be given 'real information' and not some beating around bushes. I remember Don Juan telling once Castaneda that if you don't know what is waiting around the corner, you have to be on the tips of your toes all the time. For me their message is curiously cryptic, because it doesn't reveal that part of the story which is ours to live through, and discover. Wait and see, and you could start to think how to prepare yourself for upcoming turmoil in many ways, so when time will come, you could be of real help in any scenario the future will have for you. Are you making strategic plans in regard of your finances, in case of climate cooling changes, helping your community, improving your health etc..

I think the future is open. We have all reasons to be concerned about the course of the world, and where it seems to go, but still, we don't know what our efforts can produce long term. Keep your mind open and pay attention. I myself have a lot to improve in those aspects too.

My original suggestion that my comments be moved to the swamp still remains.

Why be cryptic?

Well, it comes to my mind that "maybe" if J.F.K. it would have been more cryptic and he would have been less "obvious" ...

Have I been cryptic or understood?:-)

Perhaps others understand it but personally you have been too cryptic for me.

As to what you say and to what the C's say, my reading of their comment is a gentle forecast. If they come straight out and specify what will happen then we do not experience and learn the lesson. The waiting and anticipating is, I think, part of the lesson also. I'm finding that difficult in itself so hopefully I'm learning something.

I don't think a day goes by where I try to imagine myself in a situation where I have non of the knowledge that Laura's future self has given us. What I've learned in the last 5 years is just jaw-dropping and if they were more graphic about the future I think that could possibly drive me over the edge.

I think just being grateful for what we know will keep us balanced. Hope I've not misread your post MikeJoseph82.

Thanks Tuatha, you have not misread my quote and I do like your description of the message being a 'gentle forecast'. I agree that waiting and anticipation is part of a lesson, and is possibly related to the virtue of patience. Patience can be acknowledged as a daily experience and while I think necessary for some people more than others, personally I think I experience it in other ways regularly that is unique to me only.

For that reason partially I feel frustrated and I know it's not well received to dismiss it without explanation, but I would like to maintain some privacy by not elaborating further publicly.

Perhaps you might try to probe deeper why you feel frustration in your reaction, if you consider the nature of messages from C's over the years, as they said many times, they are not going to lead us by hand. If they would, we wouldn't learn. "You feel like you're experienced enough" to be given 'real information' and not some beating around bushes. I remember Don Juan telling once Castaneda that if you don't know what is waiting around the corner, you have to be on the tips of your toes all the time. For me their message is curiously cryptic, because it doesn't reveal that part of the story which is ours to live through, and discover. Wait and see, and you could start to think how to prepare yourself for upcoming turmoil in many ways, so when time will come, you could be of real help in any scenario the future will have for you. Are you making strategic plans in regard of your finances, in case of climate cooling changes, helping your community, improving your health etc..

I think the future is open. We have all reasons to be concerned about the course of the world, and where it seems to go, but still, we don't know what our efforts can produce long term. Keep your mind open and pay attention. I myself have a lot to improve in those aspects too.

I also appreciate your comments Mikkael, it has definitely led me to 'probe' myself into thinking more deeply about my reaction.

---

My reaction is selfish. It comes from my perspective and I acknowledge that. I have always tried to see things from every other point of view and always will attempt to do so in future. My frustration doesn't lie with the process, the people or the overall message - I like the process, I like the people and I have liked the messages, good or bad. So much so that I have bought books, read and re-read content which allows for continued learning, and am still here - I will continue to buy books, re-read old content and hopefully evolve knowledge and experience wise. My main frustration is that it seems like now more than ever, the messaging has been building for decades towards a climax; that the ages we're in right now are significant. But, I understand this is all potentially part of the plan and needs to be this way. For imminence, specificity could be useful - some lessons can be learned post-event, not just pre-.

My original suggestion that my comments be moved to the swamp still remains.

Perhaps others understand it but personally you have been too cryptic for me.

Thanks Tuatha, you have not misread my quote and I do like your description of the message being a 'gentle forecast'. I agree that waiting and anticipation is part of a lesson, and is possibly related to the virtue of patience. Patience can be acknowledged as a daily experience and while I think necessary for some people more than others, personally I think I experience it in other ways regularly that is unique to me only.

For that reason partially I feel frustrated and I know it's not well received to dismiss it without explanation, but I would like to maintain some privacy by not elaborating further publicly.

I also appreciate your comments Mikkael, it has definitely led me to 'probe' myself into thinking more deeply about my reaction.

---

My reaction is selfish. It comes from my perspective and I acknowledge that. I have always tried to see things from every other point of view and always will attempt to do so in future. My frustration doesn't lie with the process, the people or the overall message - I like the process, I like the people and I have liked the messages, good or bad. So much so that I have bought books, read and re-read content which allows for continued learning, and am still here - I will continue to buy books, re-read old content and hopefully evolve knowledge and experience wise. My main frustration is that it seems like now more than ever, the messaging has been building for decades towards a climax; that the ages we're in right now are significant. But, I understand this is all potentially part of the plan and needs to be this way. For imminence, specificity could be useful - some lessons can be learned post-event, not just pre-.

Session 9 June 1996

Q: (L) Moving along... recently I read "On the Trail of the Assassins," by Jim Garrison, the New Orleans attorney. This is the book about his investigation into the Kennedy assassination. I know that we asked one or two questions about this earlier, but I think that now, with expanded perspective, we could ask a few more. Was the purported Cuban agenda what was really behind the assassination of JFK?

A: Not in its entirety.

Q: (L) Was there, in fact, any connection between this murder and JFK planning to reveal the government's knowledge of alien interaction?

A: Maybe, or that was feared, based upon a sophisticated psychological profiling system.

Q: (L) One thing that we noticed was that Lee Oswald was 'sheep dipped' in many areas around the country, well before the election of Kennedy. Why would this be the case?

A: Consortium.

Q: (L) What was the intention in using Oswald in this way? Was it just to have a handy person around, or did they already know, in advance, that Kennedy would be elected and that they would assassinate him?

A: Time alteration.

Q: (L) Do you mean time alteration in the sense that these events did NOT actually occur at the noted times, or that they were able to go back in time and do this to put more confusion into the picture?

A: Latter, see Montauk.

Q: (L) Obviously the consortium was operating through the FBI, the CIA, the Mafia, and God knows who else, but, can you tell us who fired the shot that caused JFK's death?

A: No, because it would put you in grave danger

Well, I guess by now we know PART of what the Cs meant when they said:

A: Now, we would like to say something of interest to all: Soon things in your realm will become very chaotic and strange. It will give chills to many. Be not alarmed! It will pass and there will be a new reality to explore. Cosmic forces will be displayed and there will be many searching for answers. Be prepared to give the help that is needed. Be together in love and peace. Goodbye.

Laura, Andromeda, and Artemis at the board

The sentence in bold has had me thinking. If I could double-bold half of it 'and there will be many searching for answers', the positioning of that phrase relative to the cosmic forces reference is interesting. We could argue that many are searching for answers right now, relating to the 'chaotic and strange' things in our realm giving 'chills to many'. But the positioning of that phrase is separated by something else in between and fairly specific. My thought was, could the cosmic forces be related to climate change and a shift towards global cooling, which would be alarming to nearly everyone; that it was meant to be warming but instead is cooling -> could this phrase be a reference to a change in global climate? I would say imminent, but there is no other time reference other than 'soon', so perhaps 'next/following/after' the current things.

One thing that is certain from where we live, north of Montreal. Ever since the beginning of 2020, we have noticed some very different colors in the sky. Pink sky reflected on the snow, like pink snow at sunrise, several days in a row, then reoccuring.
Dark very 'brown' clouds at sunset. The like of which we have never seen before to our memory.
Also last night driving home, I photographed the sky, as it seemed as if there were more than one sun setting. Light was crossing through the clouds from different directions? There's definitely something changing in our atmosphere for these colors to appear all of a sudden. (I'll see if the photos give any clues, as I made them while the car was driving on the highway)

The sentence in bold has had me thinking. If I could double-bold half of it 'and there will be many searching for answers', the positioning of that phrase relative to the cosmic forces reference is interesting. We could argue that many are searching for answers right now, relating to the 'chaotic and strange' things in our realm giving 'chills to many'. But the positioning of that phrase is separated by something else in between and fairly specific. My thought was, could the cosmic forces be related to climate change and a shift towards global cooling, which would be alarming to nearly everyone; that it was meant to be warming but instead is cooling -> could this phrase be a reference to a change in global climate? I would say imminent, but there is no other time reference other than 'soon', so perhaps 'next/following/after' the current things.
I was thinking about it too... cooling and... chilling... hope not i like sunny and warm spring.

Interesting observation. You may be right. The "Ice Age" thread includes a post about a possible cold snap in Europe soon that could very well be a crop destroyer and thus lead to food shortages. We know nothing about what may come from the heavens, but that could be in play too.

,,A: Now, we would like to say something of interest to all: Soon things in your realm will become very chaotic and strange. It will give chills to many. Be not alarmed! It will pass and there will be a new reality to explore. Cosmic forces will be displayed and there will be many searching for answers. Be prepared to give the help that is needed.,,

(En)

Most strange, strange and unexplained phenomena are caused by the Wave of Life (Cosmic Wave), It acts on the magnetic field of planet Earth by weakening or nullifying it.
When the Wave of Life reduces the magnetic field of the planet to zero then a replacement occurs gender and the Transition into a new reality.

I think it would be useful to read the text in the Link:

(Sr)

Većinu neobičnih, čudnih i neobjašnjivih pojava uzrokuje Val života (Kosmički Val),
On djeluje na magnetno polje planete Zemlje tako što ga slabi ili poništava.
Kada Val Života magnetno polje planete svede na nulu tada dolazi do zamjene
polova i Tranzicije u novu realnost.

Mislim da bi bilo korisno da pročitate tekst u Linku:

[...]

I think it would be useful to read the text in the Link:

Hi Mile20, Drunvalo Melchizadek is discussed here: Drunvalo Melchizedek PsyOps
You'll notice it's in the PsyOps section.

And for quick reference, taken from the thread posted above, here's what the C's had to say about him:

What is the Flower Of Life?

See:

and search for "drunvalo melchizedek."

As for what the C's had to say about him, it was short and sweet:

Q: (L) ... I want to ask about the Dan Winter
web site. He uses a lot of keywords that are very
familiar to us. His whole site is devoted to pyramids,
golden ratio, geomagnetic grid, geometry, bees,
bloodlines, etc. The question is: everything that
happens, I consder that it happens for a purpose. What is
the purpose of being directed to this site? Is this all
his own nonsense, or is he channeling this?
A: Extract.
Q: (L) He extracts his stuff?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) And we should extract from there the pertinent
information?
Q: (L) Well, he seems to be real hung up with this Drunvalo
Melchizedek guy...
A: No. No good.
Q: (L) Drunvalo is no good?

(En)
My comment refers to two sentences within the content cited.
The bolded part of the text is those sentences.

,,A: Now, we would like to say something of interest to all: Soon things in your realm will become very chaotic and strange. It will give chills to many. Be not alarmed! It will pass and there will be a new reality to explore. Cosmic forces will be displayed and there will be many searching for answers. Be prepared to give the help that is needed.,,
Particular emphasis on the second sentence is an essential part of that sentence
,,Cosmic forces ,,
Drunvalo is not the subject of my contribution nor the content of the contribution offered.
Certain references in the contents of the annexes are in addition to my comment on
unusual phenomena arising from cosmic energies.

These content is not in line with the forum topic and I have not mentioned it.
I don't want to devastate a given topic.

So the text was offered to supplement my comment, there are anomalies,
unusual phenomena, how the energies of the cosmos affect human behavior, leakage
through the barrier of our planet from parallel worlds, other realities ...

I did not study Drunval, I did not read his books, this text alone found by searching by the given key, it contains what I need to supplement the post.

If the Cassiopaeans (Light Beings) think he is not good or something, it is their right to discredit him, such as his right to discredit them.

They did not state what reason to discredit him, while he could cite the reason for
to whom he can discredit them.

I am not a supporter of such a policy.

My knowledge of what happened at the time of Val's activities coincides, for the most part,
with his, thus, the Cassiopaeans discredit me as well because I set up a relationship
according to his article.

I'm not going to discredit the Cassiopaeans, it's not my way.

Dan Winter was mentioned in the session, a comment by the Cassiopaeans regarding his work
is insubstantial, they think while the gentleman in question sniffs, loops and the like.

If they are serious and often do not need to say his theory is not good or is,
she is the product of his effort and renunciation, that everything he does has not fallen from the sky.

To the Cassiopaeans everything falls from the sky, so they joke with people.

Dan Winter is trying something he is trying to create is constantly on the move for the sake of it, and for that I appreciate it and although I do not agree with some of his ideas, I support him like that they are creating something new.

He does not philosophize, like many who think they are smart.

I didn't read the content from the links provided, maybe I will read it sometime.
I read what the Cassiopaeans say in transition-related sessions, that it's one of the variants
which in this case when our planet is a waste, the conditions for it are not fulfilled.

The variant mentioned in the text provided is a classic for the entire universe,
transition is most often in this form.

There are two other modes of transition, one is the natural death of the physical body, and the incarnation from the fifth level of consciousness on the planet to the fourth level of consciousness.
The other way is a rare case, it has happened on several planets of our Galaxy.

It has to do with programming the inhabitants of this planet as well as the planet itself.
The programming is not finished as they state there in another topic, it is stopped or excluded from intervention from the Parallel Universe.

You really have superficial knowledge about programming, it's one of the biggest and worst
crimes in our universe, perpetrated by the beings of the sixth level of consciousness.

I apologize one part of the message is inconsistent with the topic.
I'm interrupting the discussion on this topic for the sake of dignity and flow of a given topic, go on I will no longer interfere with the debate.

(Sr)

Moj komentar se odnosi na dvije rečenice u okviru citiranog sadržaja.
Boldovani dio teksta su te rečenice.

Poseban naglasak na drugu rečenicu, bitan dio te rečenice je ,,Cosmic forces ,,.
Drunvalo nije tema mog priloga kao ni sadržaj ponuđenog priloga.
Određeni navodi u sadržaju priloga su dopuna mom komentaru vezano za
neobične pojave koje nastaju uticajem kosmičkih energija.

Ti sadržaji nisu u skladu sa zadatom temom na forumu te ih nisam ni pomenuo.
Ne želim da devastiram zadatu temu.

Znači tekst je ponuđen kao dopuna mom komentaru, tamo se navode anomalije,
neobične pojave, kako energije kosmosa djeluju na ponašanje ljudi, curenje
kroz barijeru naše planete iz paralelnih svjetova, drugih realnosti...

Ja nisam proučavao Drunvala, nisam čitao njegove knjige, ovaj tekst sam
našao pretragom po zadatom ključu, on sadrži ono što mi treba da dopunim post.

Ako Kasiopejci (Svjetlosna Bića) smatraju da on nije dobar ili nešto slično tome,
to je njihovo pravo da ga diskredituju, kao što je njegovo pravo da njih diskredituje.

Oni nisu naveli koji je razlog da ga diskredituju, dok on može da citira razlog po
kojem on njih može da diskredituje.
Ja nisam pristalica takve politike.

Moje znanje o dešavanjima u vrijeme djelovanja Vala se poklapa, većinom,
sa njegovim, time Kasiopejci diskredituju i mene jer sam postavio vezu
prema njegovom članku.
Ja neću da diskreditujem Kasiopejce, nije to moj način.

Dan Winter je pomenut u seansi, komentar Kasiopejaca vezano za njegov rad
je neumjesan, oni razmišljaju dok dotični gospodin nešto mrsi, petlja i slično.

Ako su ozbiljni a često nisu treba da kažu njegova teorija nije dobra ili jest,
ona je produkt njegovog truda i odricanja, to sve što on radi nije palo s neba.
Kasiopejcima sve pada s neba pa se šegače sa ljudima.

Dan Winter se trudi nešto pokušava da stvori stalno je u pokretu radi, i zbog toga ga cijenim
i pored toga što se ne slažem sa nekim njegovim idejama, ja ga podržavam takvi
stvaraju nešto novo. On ne filozofira, kao mnogi koji misle da su pametni.

Sadržaje iz ponuđenih linkova nisam čitao, možda nekad pročitam.

Čitao sam šta kažu Kasiopejci u seansama vezano za tranziciju, da to je jedna od varijanti
koja u ovom slučaju kad je naša planeta u pitanju otpada, nisu ispunjeni uslovi za to.

Varijanta koja se pominje u ponuđenom tekstu je klasika za cijeli univerzum,
tranzicija je najčešće u toj formi.

Postoje još dva načina tranzicije, jedan je prirodna smrt fizičkog tijela, te inkarnacija
sa petog nivoa svijesti na planetu četvrtog nivoa svijesti.

Drugi način je rijedak slučaj, to se desilo na nekoliko planeta naše Galaksije.

On ima veze sa programiranjem stanovnika ove planete kao i same planete.
Programiranje nije završeno kako navode tamo u jednoj drugoj temi, ono je
zaustavljeno ili isključeno na intervenciju iz Paralelnog Univerzuma.

O programiranju stvarno imate površno znanje, to je jedan od nejvećih i najgorih
zločina u našem Univerzumu, koji su počinila Bića šestog nivoa svijesti.
Ja se izvinjavam jedan dio poruke nije u skladu sa zadatom temom.
Prekidam diskusiju na ovoj temi radi digniteta i toka zadate teme, nastavite
raspravu neću više da Vas ometam.

"Now, we would like to say something of interest to all: Soon things in your realm will become very chaotic and strange. It will give chills to many. Be not alarmed! It will pass and there will be a new reality to explore. Cosmic forces will be displayed and there will be many searching for answers. Be prepared to give the help that is needed. Be together in love and peace. Goodbye."

This is very comforting to read, especially during these times. Thank you and the C's for this session, and this message at this time.

This actually reminds me of another channeler, Jose Stevens, who channels the "Michael Material" and who now follows the path of shamanism. He wrote an article on his website where he related receiving an after-life message from a shaman, Angeles Arrien, who had recently passed over that he worked with when he visited Machu Picchu. He received the message while visiting an ancient church in Cappadocia, Turkey.

Here is the relevant passage:

"After saying some very personal and strong prayers around the ancient altar we left some offerings to honor the site. I will say that I included Angeles Arrien in my prayers and tearfully thanked her for her influence in my life, wishing her a smooth and successful transition, and letting her know that she was deeply loved by so many people. As we left that little church there was some thunder and lightning and rain began to fall in big drops. On our way up the path to our rental car Lena pointed out a huge dramatic rainbow forming in the sky behind the church. The rainbow intensified and became one of the brightest, most colorful, and clearest rainbows I have ever seen. A second rainbow began to form above the first one. Both of us stopped in our tracks unable to take our eyes off the apparition. To my amazement the left side of the rainbow ended exactly in the church we had just visited. Suddenly I felt a strong presence behind me and I heard a woman’s voice asking, “Do you like my rainbow?” It was Angeles Arrien’s voice. I was stunned and tears came to my eyes. I responded with, “Yes, it is so beautiful.” Then she began to speak some messages to the effect of the following. “Things will get hard. There will be some difficult challenges to face and soon. In the end it will all be good. Do not worry.” She knew I would share this so she did not have to tell me to. I cannot tell you if these were her exact words because I was so surprised and these things do not happen in a rational way. In my mind there was no doubt it was her message accompanied by an intense indescribable feeling of great love."

I thought I'd share this here, because this message dovetails with the C's about where we are going, and not to worry.

Back
Top Bottom